Artillery:Low
    Group #: 1
└───────────┘
User Image J a s o n User Image R i l e s User Image

User Image
I'm in this fight and I'm swinging and my arms are getting tired
I'm trying to beat this emptiness but I'm running out of time
I'm sinking in the sand and I can't barely stand

Jay wasn't surprised when no one offered up information about Cleveland. They were all probably thinking. 'Oh what an idiot kid. The world's gone to s**t and he thinks two old people made it this long in one of the most populated cities.' What jerks. Of course, he'd never admit it to his self but that was how he really felt about it. He knew he ought to give up the search and just try and protect his self, but something inside of him wouldn't let him stop. He almost wished it would.

Looking up, he finally decided to give his name...after Zee of course. "Uh...I'm Jay." Why he couldn't just leave it at that...no one would ever know. " It's a nickname...but I like my name. It's Jason. I always thought that this apocalypse was lucky for those who hated their names. They could change it and no one would know...cause anyone that knew ...probably died." Jay stopped...why bring that part up...Sighing, Jay turned to look out the window and preoccupy himself with Zee presumably looked for a way out.

Squinting his eyes, Jay looked harder to see if what he was seeing was real. He'd seen lot's of lamebrains before...but never so many and one time. As the kept coming, He scooted over and hit the back of Zee's chair a couple times. Thankfully they were already on their way and Jay realised he'd been shocked in to silence. Hmm...how lucky.

ݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘ
And I'm scared of being alone, I can't seem to breathe
When I am lost in this dream, I need you to hold me
I'm scared of lonely, I'm scared of lonely

Tipsy Werewolf

Robert LewisCooper

User Image

Just as he turned his music down, he heard someone shouting. He gazed about , spotting the source: A man on a motorcycle. Who was quickly joined by a girl. And the SUV he previously thought empty started to move. "Huh." He muttered, thinking about how slim the chances were that everyone piled up in this same spot. But the reason soon became apparent as the zombies began emerging from in the trees. "Dammit." He growled, "Did all of 'em follow me?!" 'They couldn't have. That was miles back...' he thought, 'Probably just another hoard...' At any rate, they were approaching. And fast. He rolled down the window, leaning out and yelling, "Well, fancy this!" He gave a grin as he watched the suv roll by and watched for a few moments more, trying to figure how many 'reanimits' there were. There were a lot, and that was enough reason to get going.

He released the break, and the car began idling forward as he gave time for the suv to get a little ahead. Cooper debated whether or not to follow them, then weighed his options. He could leave, race past and never see the group again. With just under a quarter of a tank of gas, a beef jerky stick, and a case of ammo. He decided it would probably be best to give this group a shot. He pressed on the gas and shot up behind the suv, unconcerned of where their destination was. Cooper didn't really care where he went, so long as he stayed alive. Sure, the idea of a 'safe haven' was great, but he wouldn't get his hopes up.

The radio still played quietly, but Cooper was more interested in the new company he'd run into. "Sure hope they got some water..." Cooper spoke to himself, his mouth dry. Now that he thought about it, Cooper hadn't had anything to eat or drink since he left the camp. And even then, he'd only gotten a bite of deer and a glass of water.

┌─────────────┐
Wounds: None
Food: A beef jerky stick in his pocket
Water: Nada.
Artillery: Low

└─────────────┘

Ooc: I've started reading the comic and wow. It's way different o.o I love both versions though x3

Devoted Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
          User Image

JOHNS

Her eyebrow raised 'girlie?" She hadn't noticed him say that word until now, and now that she did it kind of bugged her, but she wasn't going to let him know that, nope, "okay Zee", she said before looking out the window to see a few more new faces, they weren't zombies that was for sure, "this is unexpected", she said.

The sound of the boy in the back made it to her ears as he explained his name, "Jay, do you ever stop talking?", Vanessa asked, her head turns to meet him, a sort of smile crept across her face, "your name is apart of you and always will be, changing it won't make much of a difference Jason", she told him, she turns back around and gets comfortable in her spot, she liked the feel of the soft cushions on the seat it made her think about the person who sat here only years ago, did that person feel the same thing she did? Oh what did she care, it was in the past, so it didn't matter right now all that mattered was staying alive. Shouts from outside got her attention, they were soon following behind, Vanessa looks over at Zee who told them to buckle up, she had already did that a while ago, she knew this would be a very fast an bumpy ride for them and the others that were behind, "I don't want to ask questions but, if we don't actually get to Cleveland today, where will we be camping?", She asked.

She knew they wouldn't be able to arrive at Cleveland right away so of course she was going to ask that question. It was vital to plan ahead before going through with something that would get everyone killed, but she knew that Zee knew what he was doing, well maybe she did, Vanessa had no clue what was going on in his head right about now, all she needed to know was that it was some place safe.

┌───────────┐
                                            Wounds: none
                                            Food: Enough to last two days
                                            Water: Not enough
                                            Group #: 3
                                        └───────────┘
XXXXXXXXKOLTXXXTLARKXXXXXXXX

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Monsters are real,
and ghosts are real too.
They live inside us,
and sometimes,
they win."- Stephen King

User Image
• • • • • •

He’d done his part and warned the guys. It was up to them to listen or not. He had a tight grip on the throttle still and was ready to twist it as to leave the others behind. That was what he always did. But his mind turned blank when he saw a girl just running past them. Just like that. He didn’t get a breather to think about anything. As he had, the girl warned them about the Zeds. ”Was she the one that brought them here?’ Hard to say. She being on foot made it seem that way. Then again, it could’ve been the sound of the other guy’s car pulling up or even the sound of his bike. He was so busy with his thoughts that by the time he noticed the girl was already on the back of the bike. ”Hey, hey, hey...” he said. Getting an extra passenger wasn’t part of his plan. While he understood the thoughts behind her just getting on the bike, that didn’t mean he had to like them. What could he really do? Leaving her to die when there was a clear way out didn’t seem right, despite having done so more than a few times in the past. ”You better hold on,” he told her. ”If you fall, I won’t come back to get you.”

The asian man was next to speak. Kolt didn’t get to hear what he said. The guy was probably cursing at his luck. Or maybe he was scared shitless; hard to say when you don’t know how to read lips. The car started to move forward. Other followed soon after. Kolt turned around to look at the zombies approaching. There was no way he could go that way now. He sighed, knowing there was no other option but to follow behind. The things were getting pretty close. There would have to be enough distance between them all as to not crash. ”One Mississippi. Two Mississippi's. Three Mississippi’s...’ The count went on to four and then five. ”That oughta do it.” And with a quick twist of his wrist the bike accelerated down the road.

Maybe this all was a good thing. Worst case scenario, he was robbed. It wasn’t as if that hadn’t happened before. Best case scenario, he would be able to trade some of his goods for food and then get the hell out of there. He had some ammo and water he could spare. Maybe even some gas, as long as it was no more than a couple of gallons. He hadn’t even considered grouping up with all these people. Despite being open to joining a small group, being alone was still a better deal on his mind. There was no one to worry about but yourself. No need to give away supplies to those that didn’t carry their own weight. No need to worry about others’ well being. For now he just followed the cars with trade on his mind.

Oh, yeah! There was someone else on the bike with him and he had been quiet for a bit now. ”You wouldn’t happen to know these people, would ya?” he asked. Chances were slim, especially with her catching a ride with him rather than in one of the cars. Small talk sucked...

• • • • • •
"He who does not punish evil
commands it to be done."
- Leonardo da Vinci

┌───────────┐

Food: Very low
    Water: High
    Artillary: Low
    Group #: 2

└───────────┘

Invisible Browser

User ImageTHEA L E X A N D E R ZEE W E I
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!……………▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!…………▄▄█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▄▄
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!………▄▀▀▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▀▄
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!……▄▀▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▀▄
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!…..█▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▓█

I have to survive the apocalypse!..▌▓▀▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!..█▌▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!▐█▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█▌
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▐▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█▓
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▌▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓▓█▒░░░░▒█▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▄█▒░░░░▒█▓▓█

I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓█▒░▒▒▒▒░░▀▀█▄▄░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░▒▒▒▒░▒█▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓▌▒▒▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▒▒▒▀█░░░░█▀▒▒▒▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▒▒▐▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!██▌▒▓███▓█████▓▒▐▌░░▐▌▒▓████▓████▓▒▐██
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!.██▒▒▓███▓▓▓████▓▄░░░▄▓████▓▓▓███▓▒▒██
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!.█▓▒▒▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████████▓▒▒▓█

I have to survive the apocalypse!..█▓▒░▒▓███████▓▓▄▀░░▀...▄▓▓███████▓▒▒▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!....█▓▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▀▒░░░░░▒▀▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▒▒░▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!......█▓▒░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░▒▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!........█▓▓▒▒▒░░██░░▒▓██▓▒░░██░░▒▒▒▓▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!........▀██▓▓▓▒░░▀░▒▓████▓▒░▀░░▒▓▓▓██▀
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!............░▀█▓▒▒░░░▓█▓▒▒▓█▓▒░░▒▒▓█▀░
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!...........█░░██▓▓▒░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒░░▒▓▓██░░█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!............█▄░░▀█▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█▀░░▄█

I have to survive the apocalypse!.............█▓█░░█▓▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▓█░░█▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!.............▐█▓█░░█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀░░█░█▓█▌
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!...............█▓▓█░█░█░█▀▀▀█░█░▄▀░█▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!.............. █▓▓█░░▀█▀█░█░█▄█▀░░█▓▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!................█▓▓█░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▓▓█

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
User Image

As they drove on, Zander held in his scream for Jay at hitting the back seat. Yes they may be in a zombie apocalypse, but they were in a car and driving away how much more scared could that boy get; Zee really didn't want to know. As Johns talked to Jay, aparently trying to convice his that she liked his name for some reason, Zander watched the road, keeping an eye open for the exit off of US 90. And there it was. He turned, leading the succession of cars off the freeway and into the city of Rocky River. It was just 2 more minutes until they reached the park and hopfully safety. Ofcourse, Johns needed to know this though. " There is no way I am even attempting Cleveland today. It's only 4 hours until sundown and would take us all day to walk in there." He hoped she knew he was only saying this for the kids benefit.

Zander had no intentions of going back to Cleveland. If the kid wanted to die that was his problem...not Zanders. Cleveland was full of Moaners and the only way in to the city would be by walking and sneaking around...even then you weren't guaranteed to not be spotted or heard. The kids grandparents were long gone and he needed to accept it. "The spot I'm going to is a temporary safe haven. It'll give us concrete shelter and water and most importantly...concrete doors." He looked over to the two and then in to his review mirror. Indeed the cycle and car were still following him. Whatever the bathroom was big enough for everyone.

He remembered it very well. It was huge, there were 8 stalls and he even remembered there was a couch too. He'd been looking forward to that couch tonight, but with the girl and the kid...he knew he wouldn't be sleeping there. As they pulled up, the sign for the park popped up. It was dilapidated and run down...splattered with blood with obviously slain bodies laying around and Zander pressed on. The farther that got on the path...the more bodies he saw. There appeared to have been some kind of slaughter here. But that didn't matter to him. As his eyes caught site of his target, he could only think of getting in there.

He pulled up and stopped the car. If those two were going to tag along they might as well be of some help. "Grab those two bags in the back. One has guns...and one has canned food in side...if you grab the guns... He looked at Johns trying to emphasis that he wanted her to get the bag of guns." Be careful." Zander jumped out and opened up the back of the trunk. He passed up the two bags he'd asked the others to get and instead grabbed two metal step ladders, extremely heavy step ladders. If was just him, he would have brought the one, but as he saw there were at least 4 or 5 others...someone else would want to look out, he was sure. "Go in to the men's bathroom. Trust me." Though he didn't see any Moaners, that didn't mean they weren't far away.

┌───────────┐
    Food: Stocked high
    Water: Enough
└───────────┘

User Image

Devoted Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
          User Image

JOHNS

There was a still silence on their drive to where they were headed, and the reason why had been the large amount of bodies on the road that, was he going the right way at all? The the silence vanished once Zee spoke up, "yeah, and plus too many cars are abandoned on the road, it would take more than a day to reach Cleveland, and you can forget about foot, too risky", Vanessa said in response to his answer.

The bodies were getting scarce now but that still didn't mean they were in the clear, "that's better than nothing, right now I can't complain", and it was true, she couldn't complain at all, she had slept in stayed in worse. As the SUV came to an abrupt halt she could now see the place they would be staying at for the time being, she rubs her forehead, she wanted to sleep so badly and now she could... or try anyways. Zee spoke up telling the two to go ahead and take the bags, but the one he wanted her to get were to guns, and the way he spoke made it clear that she had to get them, well it was understandable that Zee wanted her to hold the weapons instead of Jay, "alright then" Vanessa said as she opened the door on her side to get out. On her way out she felt a crunch, but she didn't look down knowing that it wasn't a stick she just stepped on, she shivered lightly and shut the door behind her.

The trunk opened quickly, Zee took two heavy looking ladders, she watched him carefully, and now that she did he looked good, her eyes scanned him for a few seconds before she accidentally bumped into the canned goods which made her jump up in fright. Vanessa placed her hand on her chest, "oooh, lord have mercy..." she said, before taking the bag of guns and taking them to the men's bathroom like Zee said, and he said "trust".... she looks at him and then back towards the bathroom, it looked rather creepy in a way 'damn it, should of brought the bat' Vanessa thought to herself as she made her way over, right about now she felt like pulling Jay over with her to accompany her, but before she knew it she opens the door, nothing moaning or groaning came popping out to rip out her throat so it was safe. She holds the bag of guns close, she wasn't sure about leaving them alone with more people around, she only sighed, "eh...

┌───────────┐
                                            Food: Enough to last a few days
                                        └───────────┘

Tipsy Werewolf

Robert LewisCooper

User Image

Cooper watched the suv ahead of him, giving them a good distance between. He didn't even know who, or even how many people were in there. Yet he still followed. 'Better than stickin' with them back there...' He thought, envisioning the hoard roaming the street. He followed them as they pulled off the highway, past a sign splattered with blood, the road littered with bodies. "Well, this looks promising." He said sarcastically. He swerved slightly to avoid a few, but still managed to hit one, it's head popping like a watermelon. "Yuck." He groaned. The suv stopped suddenly, and Cooper pulled his car up next to them, sliding slightly in the dirt. Cooper remained in the car for a moment, listening to the faint music he'd forgotten all about. Glancing over at the black shotgun in the passenger's seat next to him, he grabbed it and pushed the door open after disconnecting the wires beneath the console to turn the car off.

He stood outside the car, slinging his shotgun over his shoulder, the black shoulder strap dirty, but still intact. Cooper took a moment to stretch; he hadn't been outside the car since late the night before, and he didn't realize how stiff he was. He brought his arms down and looked at the company he was with. It seemed there were three people in the suv and two on the bike. "Well, hello everyone! It'n this quite the party?" He joked, approaching the back of the suv where everyone was gathered. Even though he seemed relaxed, Cooper was ready to yank the shotgun off his shoulder and use it if he needed to. One could never be too careful, even with the living. He watched as the Asian man took two seemingly heavy ladders out of the back, and Cooper walked over cautiously. "Here, lemme help ya'." He offered, then added with a quick glance around at everyone, "I'm Cooper."

┌─────────────┐

└─────────────┘

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
┌───────────┐
    Wounds: Scratched up
    Food: Got a few things
    Artillary:Fine
    Group #:2
└───────────┘
User Image

xxxxxxxxI THOUGHT ALL OF THS۰HAD TO BE A NIGHTMARE!
                  OH◞ PLEASE I JUST HOPE I CAN WAKE UP FROM THIS DREAM ! !

Mara waited worried the guy was going to kick her off, but he surprised her by telling her to hold on. She had ridden a bike before, so she knew what to do. She grabbed the lower part of his shirt, like she use to do with her dad. She would have done it like they do in the movies, but that was stupid when she knew how to move her body weight around so she wouldn’t fall off. But not to be rude she nodded and gave a quick okay, she turned and watched the two car’s pull out in front of the bike. When he didn’t start moving right away, she glanced back in fear. When he started counting she looked back at him with a raised eyebrow watching, he wasn’t crazy right? She looked up and watched as the car’s got farther up the road, when he hit five the bike took off down the road. And she turned to look back at the walkers. Her Dark hair blew into her face, but she finally felt a bit better now that they were putting space between them.

Mara sat quietly holding on to the man’s shirt, and looking around. The ride made her think of her father, and she smiled remembering the last time they had rode his bike together. Her car had broken down, and he had to come get her from work. It had been the best hour drive in her mind, because it had been their last. She smiled into the wind wishing her father was here, and then looked down at her hands as the sadness came with her thoughts of her family. A voice pulled her from her thoughts; she looked up and realized the guy had spoken to her. Small talk? She was a bit surprised, most people hated it. “I have no idea who they are. I was on a trail in the wood’s making my way toward the city.” she called out over the wind.

She watched as the sky began to changed colors, and as the car’s veered off the road. She stopped talking, wondering what in the world they were doing. I guess it is time to camp out? she thought to herself, but it was clear this spot might not be safe considering the car’s just ran over what looked like a war zone. She watched as the second car slammed on their breaks, and she was happy to see that the guy driving the bike knew what he was doing. When they stopped, she slipped off the back of the bike without any problem so ever like she had done it a thousand times. She watched as everyone started getting out, first was the Asian. He seemed a bit, wells he couldn’t put her finger on it. Next was a girl, who grabbed a bag out of the suv she got out of. Then there was the blonde guy who tried to help the Asian, Good luck with that buddy she thought to herself. Looking closer in the suv she noticed a boy, who had to be pretty close in age to her brothers. Her heart grew heavy, and she turned back to the guy on the bike.

“Thanks for not kicking me off. I owe you one; I have some food and water if you need any?” she shifted her pack to say it was there, her bow was slung over it. And it gave a little bounce. “But I got to say, you had me a bit worried when you gave the space between the car’s, just saying.” she glanced over and noticed everyone heading to what looked like a restroom. “Should we head over there?” she glanced back at the guy on the bike. “Amara by the way.” she held out her hand.

D-DON'T GO• •

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXKOLTXXXTLARKXXXXXXXX

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Monsters are real,
and ghosts are real too.
They live inside us,
and sometimes,
they win."- Stephen King

User Image
• • • • • •

Of course she didn’t know them. And Kolt left it at that. There was no point in keeping up a conversation with someone he didn’t know he would still see the next day. So he just rode, following the cars ahead. There was a slight change in direction when the leading car got on the 90. ’Where the hell is he taking us?’ He thought. That could’ve been a good point to just leave the group; just keep going. But then there was the slight problem of him not knowing where he was. It was the same reason he carried a map with him. It was a long way from home. So he followed, with little to no real choice left. The road, as it had cleared up from the cars a while back, had just as suddenly been plagued by bodies. The cars had it easy. They could just crush the bodies. One of them actually did. ”There goes that one,” he mumbled, thankful that he wasn’t close enough to it to get splattered with the blood and gray matter.

A gray-ish building came to view not long after. Bathrooms. That he did not expect. It offered concrete walls and a clear from the trees. With the sun going down, it was better than nothing. The bike slowed down a lot sooner than the car in front of it. In comparison, the bike stopping had been like a feather hitting the floor while the car had been a rock. They had just stopped when the girl got off. Him, he just sat there and beast off, taking the keys to his pocket. Time to scan the group. He looked over to the SUV. Three people there. An asian guy, an african american girl, and some white kid. Next was the owner of the other car, who volunteered to help the asian with some ladders as the other two got supplies into the building. ’Either they plan on staying for a while or they think we’re gonna steal somethin’.’ Still on the bike, Kolt looked around the area. It certainly didn’t have a friendly feel to it. And with so many dead bodies around it, that had to mean that someone alive had killed them. Where was he, she, or them? It could’ve been the guys from the SUV that did it. Hard to tell. He heard the voice from the girl again, his eyes turning to meet hers. She had a lot to say. ”Tlark.” Giving her his last name was better than his first name. It would keep things from getting too personal. Yet, Tlark wasn’t exactly the most common of last names in the States. It could be confused for a first name... Kolt wasn’t that much better.

”Water I have more than enough of,” he said, finally getting of the bike. ”The blue jeerycan there is full. And I know I don’t need to tell ya what’s in the red one.” Everyone knew what a red container had. If they didn’t before, they sure did now. ”I’ll take you on that food, if you have to spare.” Mentioning that he had been living off of a few saltines a day for almost a week seemed unnecessary. Well, at least giving the girl a ride was worth it at the end. Food was what he wanted the most anyways. ”As for the space, just think of it as an old habit.” He then looked over to the restroom door. Maybe if he talked to these people he could get some information on places to avoid. ”I don’t know if we should. But might as well. Looks like those other two have the guard covered for now.” By the two he meant the blonde and the asian guy.

The other chick was first to get to the door. ’Are you goin in or what?’ he wondered. She was just standing there, looking inside as if there was a ghost in there. Tlark grabbed his crowbar from his pack and held it low. ”Excuse me,” he said as he went inside. It did seem clear. The stalls. He walked to the first door, opened it. Nothing. Next, nothing. Third was the charm, right? Nope. But as soon as he opened the fourth one, he saw something he didn’t want to see. ”Ugh man, poor little guy,” he said out loud in a unitone sort of way. Using the curve of the crowbar, he seemingly picked something up. He then pulled it into view. It was a dead rat. ”Must’ve starved to death even after eating its own babies.” A bit of educational information for the others. Thank you, Discovery Channel. This suckers were like the Zeds before the apocalypse, in a way. The thought brought a small smile to Tlark face as he shook his head at the fact that he was smiling about something like that. Had to take it out of there. He made his way to the door, went outside, and threw the thing. With all the dead bodies so near surely no one would mind a rat being there too. ”If it weren’t rotten already, I would’ve eaten that,” he said, sincerely, but on the same tone as before, to the others as he reenter the building.

• • • • • •
"He who does not punish evil
commands it to be done."
- Leonardo da Vinci

┌───────────┐

Food: Very low
    Water: High
    Artillary: Low
    Group #: 2

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘
User Image J a s o n User Image R i l e s User Image

User Image
I'm in this fight and I'm swinging and my arms are getting tired
I'm trying to beat this emptiness but I'm running out of time
I'm sinking in the sand and I can't barely stand

Jay looked to the sky, as Zee mentioned the time of day. One how did he know it was 4 hours til sunset? Jay was still trying to find out what month it was. Two, what in the world did Johns mean that going on foot was out of the question. That was the only way they COULD go. A car, the lamebrains would hear for at least a mile. They would come from everywhere. If they went in...just the three of them or maybe four, then they actually had a possibility of get in and out undetected. He would have voiced this, but apparently everyone was in a hurry to get out of here and in to the men's bathroom.

Jumping out of the car, Jay made his way to get the other bag. It took all of his strength to pick it up. He'd basically been on the verge of starvation for the past two years and so his energy and strength levels weren't too high, but the knowledge of food being in the bag gave him much motivation. He wondered and hoped Zee would share a bit of it.

Taking the bag to the bathroom, he allowed his eyes to finally wander on to the others that had followed the Explorer. Another girl, a blonde guy, and an older greying man. Zee couldn't help but think that the older guy would try and take over telling everyone what to do...he looked like the type and Jay had seen it before. It was best to just ignore everyone else...until Zee talked to them anyway. Zee was the one who saved him after all and Jay wanted to stay loyal to him. Jay had his back.

Walking in to the bathrooms, he had just enough time to set down the bag and maneuver out of Grey's way as he brought a dead rat out of one of the stalls. yay? Jay looked to Johns and whispered."What do you think of these people? I'm nervous about them. I would be nervous about you or Jay but you both kind of saved my life today. Heh. But...what about them." It was true, they had both saved his life. Zee by killing the Lamebrains and Johns by somehow convincing Zee to let them tag along. But he didn't know what to think about these other guys.

ݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘݘ
And I'm scared of being alone, I can't seem to breathe
When I am lost in this dream, I need you to hold me
I'm scared of lonely, I'm scared of lonely

Invisible Browser

User ImageTHEA L E X A N D E R ZEE W E I
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!……………▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!…………▄▄█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▄▄
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!………▄▀▀▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▀▄
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!……▄▀▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▀▄
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!…..█▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▓█

I have to survive the apocalypse!..▌▓▀▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!..█▌▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!▐█▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█▌
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▐▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█▓
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▌▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓▓█▒░░░░▒█▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▄█▒░░░░▒█▓▓█

I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓█▒░▒▒▒▒░░▀▀█▄▄░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░▒▒▒▒░▒█▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!█▓▌▒▒▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▒▒▒▀█░░░░█▀▒▒▒▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▒▒▐▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!██▌▒▓███▓█████▓▒▐▌░░▐▌▒▓████▓████▓▒▐██
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!.██▒▒▓███▓▓▓████▓▄░░░▄▓████▓▓▓███▓▒▒██
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!.█▓▒▒▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████████▓▒▒▓█

I have to survive the apocalypse!..█▓▒░▒▓███████▓▓▄▀░░▀...▄▓▓███████▓▒▒▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!....█▓▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▀▒░░░░░▒▀▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▒▒░▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!......█▓▒░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░▒▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!........█▓▓▒▒▒░░██░░▒▓██▓▒░░██░░▒▒▒▓▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!........▀██▓▓▓▒░░▀░▒▓████▓▒░▀░░▒▓▓▓██▀
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!............░▀█▓▒▒░░░▓█▓▒▒▓█▓▒░░▒▒▓█▀░
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!...........█░░██▓▓▒░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒░░▒▓▓██░░█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!............█▄░░▀█▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█▀░░▄█

I have to survive the apocalypse!.............█▓█░░█▓▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▓█░░█▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!.............▐█▓█░░█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀░░█░█▓█▌
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!...............█▓▓█░█░█░█▀▀▀█░█░▄▀░█▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!.............. █▓▓█░░▀█▀█░█░█▄█▀░░█▓▓█
                  I have to survive the apocalypse!................█▓▓█░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▓▓█

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
User Image

Zander watched Johns and Jay take the bags in and stay with them...maybe they weren't incompetent after all. The better for him at this moment anyway. As he picked up the first ladder, the sheer mass of the object weighed him down, so when one of the people who followed him asked to lend a hand, Zander looked him up and down. He looked as thought he could handle it...and not try to kill him with it. He nodded and made sure the other was sturdy on his arm before walking into the bathroom.

As he entered he placed one of the ladders below an opening right beneath the ceiling and looked back to the blonde. "Right there, beneath the opening." HE pointed to a second opening before leaning against the wall and taking in the new people around him. How many did they have? There was Johns and Jay, Blondie, the other girl and, and older guy. That was six in all. He'd had groups of larger...of course that was in Wyoming where there were hardly any Moaners. At least that's what they thought.

Sighing, Zander stood up straight and crossed his arms, raising his voice only slightly. " I'm am going to lock that door. If anyone wants out now is the time for it. Is anyone bit? If you've been bit, I'll let you leave. If you stay I'll have no choice but to kill you before you turn." He didn't like being so blunt, but desperate times called for desperate measures. His eyes moved to the kid...only he really wasn't a kid anymore. He'd spent two years in a Zombie Apocalypse. He'd probably seen things 21 year olds used to never see. He was young...and spirited, but no kid.

He walked over to the door, ready to shut it upon response. He was going to mention the food, but thought that it would be better left for when the door was shut and a fire was made. Yes, Zander was ready at all times. He'd been here months before and took a stock pile of Wood in the closet behind the 8th stall. In his food bag, he had enough lighters to last a year and matched galore, but again...he wouldn't mention that until the door was shut and a fire started.

┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

User Image

Tipsy Werewolf

Robert LewisCooper

User Image

Cooper nooded to the Asian and took the ladder, shifting his shotgun on his shoulder slightly so it wouldn't slide forward awkwardly. "s**t, what's this made of, concrete?" He muttered as he lifted the heavy ladder. It wasn't that he couldn't handle it, he was just used to the plastic or fiberglass ones. Before putting it down, he responded to the Asian's inquiry. "Nope." He said simply. He knew he had a few scrapes and scratches, but none from zombies and definately no bites. He carried it over to where indicated, propping it up against the building. placing his hands on his hips and staring up at the building, he decided this was a pretty good 'safe zone'. Who would have thought a bathroom would be one of the safest places to be? as the others entered the restroom, Cooper stepped away from it. No way he was going to get trapped in there if there were 'reanimits' crawling around inside. He'd leave that to the others. Once he knew it was clear, then, maybe he'd go in. But Cooper was always iffy about seeking refuge in buildings. Sure, you had great protection from the outside, but what if they got in? It could be a potential slaughter house.

"Hm.." He muttered as he walked back to the car. He opened the door and reached down to pop the trunk, which was still crusted with the imprint from the zombie earlier. He tapped the bottom of the slightly ajar trunk lid and it swung up. Cooper hadn't had the chance to look in the car before, and it only now occurred to him that this was the car that nurse girl had back at the other camp. "Sweet." He grinned as he looked at the worn, but still intact med kit, blankets, rope and tent roll. There were even a few pots and pans, dirty, but still in good condition. Cooper decided to say nothing about the med kit until it was needed. He didn't want to just give away all of his supplies, what if he needed them and they decided to keep everything? Or another hoard blew through?

Cooper picked up the tent, shut the trunk, and walked back. "Mind if I pitch this up there? I'm not one for sleepin' indoors." He spoke, looking up at the roof. Regardless if the man said yes or not, that tent was going on the roof. He knew it would get cold, but after two years, he knew a thing or two about surviving the wilderness. He placed the tent down next to the foot of the ladder, then kicked around a few large rocks in the dirt. Finding four he was pleased with, he chunked them up on the roof, hearing them clatter and roll, but remain on the surface. If he didn't have tent stakes to dig into the ground with, he'd have to use something to hold down the edges.

┌─────────────┐

└─────────────┘
Griff

"The little fire that warms is better then the big fire that burns"

User ImageSlowly he crept down the aisles of the abandoned hardware store, in a low crouch so as not to be detected. His Walther p99 out, and pointed ahead of him, in case something should stumble around a corner. Every ten feet or so, he would take something off the shelves, and place it as obstructively across the walk way as possible. So if anything should try to sneak up on him, It would make about as much noise as possible. A trick he had come up with the last time he had tried clearing a large facility by himself. Gotta have eyes in the back of your head...

He finished his inspection of the store, and so far as he could tell it was Z free. Well, aside from the 2 he had cut down on arrival. Most of the stock he had left untouched, except for the blade sharpeners he had shoved into his back pack. well, that and a sealed bottle of water he had caught sight of when he leaned down to set up an aisle block. He holstered his handgun, and leaned against a pillar at the front of the store to admire what he assumed to be his new hide out, and take a very rare break for breath.

He was dressed all in black. Black jacket, over a dark colored T-shirt covered his upper body, and Black jeans were his current attire for his lower body. The holster for his gun strapped to his belt. Aside from that, he had a sheath for his katana thrown over one shoulder. Ironic, that the katana had been purchased as a decorative element, and had now been returned to the use of a weapon. On his back was also a back pack. It was a big grey Jansport pack. Jansport sure knew how to make em, 12 years of public education, and 2 years of zombie apocalypse and the backpack was still as good as new.

His relaxation break was cut short. He heard it before he saw it. He crouched low, and watched the road in front of the store, out of sight for the most part. As the noise got louder, a convoy of sorts drove past. At least 1 Suv, and a motorcycle. After he was sure they wouldn't be able to see him, he walked out to the road, to see where they had headed. looked like they were headed to some nature park. He sighed a breath of relief. Not every run in with the living was pleasant. He turned to go back to the store and out of his peripheral vision, he saw something that made his stomach turn. A hoard of deadheads, about a half a mile down the road in the direct the convoy had come from. Ain't that some s**t...

He knew there was no way he would be able to evade or take down that many deadheads, and that those zombies would be to the hardware store within the next couple of hours, and that night was fast approaching. He sighed and followed in the direction of the convoy. Dropping to a crouch, he started walking, not in the middle of the road, but off of one side so he could dropout of site should someone or something decide to use the road as well.

┌───────────┐
    Food: 2 cans of sardines, a can of beans, and a can of vienna sausages
    Water: A bottle and a half
    Artillery:Moderate
└───────────┘

Devoted Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
          User Image

JOHNS

"huh?", Jay had been whispering way too low for her to actually hear until she leaned closer, "oh, mhm", she said before speaking again, "to tell you the truth I really don't care what they do as long as they don't get in my face about anything", Vanessa told him, her tone of voice soft but at the same time serious, "just keep your eyes open that's all", that was all they could do, just look out for the bad seeds in the group. After a while part of the group went inside of the bathroom but she stood out side for a moment just to watch the sun fall behind the trees, Vanessa placed the bag of guns near Zee, "hold on a second" she said before heading back to the SUV to grab her pillowcase filled with items and her steel bat, "heh, almost forgot."

She came back and went inside with her own items most of which were things like soap, tooth paste, rags and what not. She stayed clean so far for these past two years she wasn't going to stop now, "okay... how is this going to work", Vanessa said to herself as she placed the pillowcase on top of the sink. As she looks up she could see splattered blood across the mirror, it was dry so she just used the pillowcase to remove it, now she could see herself perfectly, dirt and blood covered the side of her face, her hair was all dirty and what not, a sort of smile formed, her left hand made its way to her head as did the other, "this is so stupid it's funny", was all she said before running the water, the least she could do was clean her face off. Vanessa cups her hands together to only let the water fill half way, then she splashed it on her face, it was some what refreshing, after doing that she reached for the blue rag to dry off her face, "Jay you might want this", she said before handing him a stick of deodorant, it was Dove but it still worked... and he needed it badly.

Taking her steel bat and pillowcase filled with items she walks over to Zee, "you need to relax, here this is for you and the rest of the guys", Vanessa said as she showed him AXE body wash, Deodorant, and rags, "just try to... okay?", she said. It was Zee's idea to lead them to a safe place to calm down a bit, so he should at least take it upon himself to take a well deserved rest.

┌───────────┐
                                            Food: Enough to last a few days
                                        └───────────┘

Tipsy Werewolf

Sabina Mordow

There is nothing left for me...

User Image

All she could hear now was the sound of her own footsteps as she ran. She was running as fast as she could, weaving around trees and stumbling every now and then. In her arms she clutched a child who seemed lifeless. Finally, after what seemed an eternity of running in the darkness, she stopped. Sabina glanced around frequently, but there was no sign of the walking corpses. She was safe, for now. Gasping to catch her breath, she fell to her knees, still holding the limp child against her. His clothes were tattered and bloody, and it seemed as though something had taken a bite out of his neck. "Connor... Connor!" She called, shaking the boy gently as she loosened her grasp on him. Tears welled up in her eyes and her voice broke. "Connor... Wake up... Please..." She leaned over him, pressing her head against his, "Please..." She whispered. But he was gone. Her only child, the only thing she had left worth living for, had died right in her arms. She held back sobs as she straightened back up, looking over the child. Gently brushing his brown hair out of his dirty face, she quietly hummed his favorite bed-time song. It was the only thing that got the boy to go to sleep. Tears fell down her cheeks as she rocked back and forth, holding her lifeless child lovingly.

She knew what she had to do. She couldn't just leave him like that, even though she wanted to bury him. She couldn't even bury him yet. If she didn't... She couldn't let him become one of them. She pulled out her revolver which was tucked in her belt loop while still humming the song, her voice quivering. Sabina pressed the revolver against her son's head, her teeth clenched together. Even though he was dead, it didn't make it any easier putting a gun to her son's head. She clicked back the hammer and pulled on the trigger slowly. Slight moans began escaping from the boy's throat, and Sabina's stomach dropped. 'Is he alive?' Came a fleeting thought of hope. The boy opened his eyes and looked at his mother, who's face was stricken with a look of pain. His eyes were glazed over, dead. The boy moaned louder, and began to move slightly, leaning forward and opening his mouth. "Oh... Connor..." She whispered. A gunshot rang through the woods and the boy fell limp once more.

Sabina lovingly placed the child on the ground, putting his hands on his chest; he would have looked as though he were just resting, had there not been so much blood. She slowly got to her feet, and looked around as though in a daze. She could hear them coming, but she didn't immediately run. She looked at her boy again, then furrowed her brow. Sabina brought the revolver up, pressing it up against her bottom jaw. The hammer clicked back as she pulled on it, and she pressed slowly harder on the trigger. But... She couldn't do it. She cried out with one long sorrowful yell as she brought the revolver briskly down away from her face. Even though she lost everything.. Even though she didn't want to live in that world anymore... She didn't want to die. And her fear of death was what saved her life that day.

The zombies came closer, at least a dozen. 'Where did the rest go?' she thought, remembering a lot more. She fired a shot off at the nearest zombie and it fell limp to the ground, a hole in it's head. She couldn't run anymore, her legs wouldn't allow it and she only had maybe three more bullets. She glanced around at the trees, and quickly grabbed on to the nearest one with a branch low enough to climb up on. She climbed a good 15 feet up, and found a secure branch she could rest against the trunk on. The zombies crowded around the base of the tree, seeming to leave her son's body alone. She was so exhausted even with everything that happened. She closed her eyes briefly, and the next time she opened them, the sun was peaking through the trees. 'Must have passed out...' She thought as she glanced down at the ground. The zombies were gone, and her son's body still remained where it was, surprisingly untouched. Something else must have gotten their attention.

She climbed back down and with a stoic expression, she picked up her child once more and began walking back in the direction of the camp. She hoped the walking corpses had scattered by now. To her relief, they were. The fire still smoldered and smoke billowed up from it's crackling embers. No one was around. The camp was dead. She placed her boy near the fire, and began to gather supplies from the blood splattered tents. "John.." She muttered, seeing his torn body on the ground. He had been so badly eaten, she doubted he'd come back. He was there when she first joined the group two years ago... Sabine grabbed a shovel that had obviously been used in self defense and began digging a hole. She spent nearly the whole day digging a grave for her son, and once she buried him, she stuck the shovel in the ground as a kind of makeshift headstone. With a sorrowful sigh, she wiped the tears from her eyes and began packing her supplies in the Cherokee, knowing it had the most amount of fuel in it and the keys were always in the ignition. Her car was gone.

Yet why do I still fight to stay alive?

┌───────────┐
    Wounds: Few scrapes from running in the woods
    Water: Enough for a few days
    Group #: Alone
└───────────┘

((Ooc: Oh gosh this was long... Sorry xD They won't all be like that for her))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff