Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>:: The two new Sohma's ::
Well, there are two new Sohma's.The Horse, and The Rooster.Since, they were not mensioned in the series, they are now here.This is a semi-literate RP, so please, be atleast semi-literate to literate.Follow all of the gaia rules, and, if you wish to join as the rooster or the horse, fill out the form below of this post, thank you.

[Tohru Honda]Cat Kurohana
[Ansa Uotani(Uo-chan)]
[Saki Hanajima(Hana-chan)]
[Akito Sohma]
[Ayame Sohma(The Snake)]
[Hatori Sohma(The Dragon)]
[Hatushara Sohma(The Cow)]
[Hiro Sohma(The Ram)]
[Kagura Sohma(The Boar)]
[Kisa Sohma(The Tiger)]
[Kyo Sohma(The cat)]Takaomirocks
[Momiji Sohma(The Rabbit)]
[Ritsu Sohma(The Monkey)]
[Shigure Sohma(The Dog)]
[Yuki Sohma(The Rat)]Fluffy Youkai
[The Horse]Tayarisha Sohma(Fluffy Youkai)
[The Rooster]

Gaian name:
Name:
Sex:
Sign:
Apperance:
Personality:
Bio(optional):

Quote:
Gaian name:Fluffy Youkai
Name:Sohma, Tayarisha(Taya for short)
Sex:Female
Zodiac:The Horse
Sign:Aquarius
Apperance:Taya is rather short for her age, with slightly tanned skin.She has light brown hair, that goes down to her shoulders, and that is cut into layers.She wears her normal school uniform on school days, but on the weekands, she wears jeans and a normal top.She has icy blue eyes, that stand out because of her skin.When she is in her horse form, she turns into a little light brown pony, with black hair, and little icy blue eyes.
Personality:Taya is a outgoing, and hyper girl who loves to play.She loves animals, especially horses.She can get a bit hot-headed, and angry with some of her family members though, if you get into an argument with her.She usually starts arguments with her cousin, Kyo.
Bio:N/A
The young greyish haired boy climbed out of bed, yawning, while stretching his arms into the air.He rubs his eyes, while making his way downstairs.He flattens his messed up greyish colored hair down, while he yawns once more, making his way down the stairs.When he reaches the bottom, he slides the kitchen door open, only to see a young girl smiling cheerfully at the boy who had just awoken.

"Cousin Yuki!", called out the girl happily, running towads him, while jumping onto his back happily.The young girl, looking around 10, while she hung down from his shoulders, happy to see her cousin.The horse, smiled widely, now hugging him tightly.

Yuki, the poor rat was still half asleep, now with a little girl hanging off of himself.He yawns, raising his hand up his mouth to be polite, and turned his head to look at the young girl on his back.

The girl smiles, getting off of his back.She runs in front of Yuki, with her hands behind her back looking innocent.She then openes her mouth to speak."Where is cousin Kyo?", she asked, blinking.She looks around the kitchen, then back up at her half asleep cousin.
A young orange haired boy slept in bed,being awoken from the noise.He leaned up in bed mumbling to himself,"What is all of the damn comotion this early?"She got to his feet and he slid his door open,almost breaking it.He walked to the stairs and he said,"Who the hell is making loud noises?!" "Hey,Taya."He said mumbling noticing she had woken him up."Don't get near me you damn rat."Kyo said walking away from Yuki.
The young girls eyes widened, as she grin widely, running to her other cousin, jumping up onto his back happily, hugging him tightly."Cousin Kyo!!", she called out happily, not letting go of the hug.

Yuki smiled, now rubbing his eye a bit more.He goes to the fridge, and opens it up.He turns his head to Taya, and smiled softly still, then turns back to the fridge."When did you arrive here, Taya?And, how did you get here?", he asked her, as he saw nothing he wanted in the fridge, so he shut the door.

Taya smiled, and continued to hug Kyo tightly.But she turns to Yuki and smiled."Cousin Hatori brought me here.. 'Cause I asked him if I could come visit you guys..", she smiled, then opened her mouth to speak once more."Cousin Momiji told me that some girl knows about our secret now! Where is she?", Taya asked, blinking.
"Get off of me!"Kyo screamed."Go hug that Damn Yuki,just let go of me!"He said angerly trying to get Taya off of him.He walked over to the fidge and looked inside,seeing nothing also.He wanted to make sure Yuki wasn't just making it look like there was no food.He slammed the fridge door shut."Where is all of the food!?"Kyo said angerly to Yuki.
Yuki calmly turns to the cat, and openes his mouth to speak."In you're stomach.. You stupid cat.", Yuki said softly, turning his back on Kyo, and walking to the table in the middle of the kitchen, and taking a seat.

Taya saw that she was getting Kyo angry, so she got off of him, and stood innocently watching the two start an argument.She rolled her eyes, then stuck out her tongue at Kyo, who had gotten angry at the poor little horse.
((Could I play Tohru?))
"Don't you go blaming it on me!I didn't have anything to eat this morning either!Its not like I got up in the middle of the night and ate all of the food!"Kyo yelled at Yuki.His eyes glanced over at Taya."You ate the food didn't you!?"Kyo half-yelled at Taya.
((Yes, you may be Tohru ^_^))

Taya stuck out her tongue at Kyo, and pouted by crossing her arms over her chest angrily.She stomped her foot against the ground, and glared at Kyo, starting to lose her temper."I did not!", she yelled at Kyo.She then pointed her index finger towards Kyo."You probably ate it all, like Yuki said!", she called out angrily.

Yuki sighed, shaking his head as he now sat at the table.He then looked over at at the two, seeing that an argument was coming.He just decided to stay out of it.He leaned a bit against the table, with the palm of his hand under his chin, and his elbow on the table.
"Really?"Kyo said walking over to Taya.He picked her up."Then what did you have for breakfast?"Kyo said thinking that Taya actually came in the middle of the night,Hatori probably got way to annyoed and brough Taya over there right away so Taya would stop.
Taya stuck out her tongue, spitting all over the cats face."Put me down, meanie!", she cried, struggling to get out of his grip."I didnt eat breakfast! I thought I could eat here!!", she yelled at him."Kyo! Let me gooo~!", she cried, like Momiji would.

Yuki sighed once more, shaking his head once more as he watched the two.Poor Hatori, had to put up with both, Momiji and Taya.And then, himself, had to put up with the damned cat.
Kyo dropped Taya on the ground,spit all over his face."Don't you spit on me!"He yelled,washing the spit off of his face."What are you doing just sitting over there?!"Kyo yelled at Yuki.He was so mad because he wasn't able to sleep in.
Taya giggled, as he washed the spit off of his face, that Taya had put on his face.She stuck out her tongue at him again, then skipped over, sitting down next to Yuki for pretection from Kyo's rage.

Yuki looked over at Kyo, and rolled his eyes, looking away."Because, I didnt want to get in the middle of this..", he said to the cat, letting out a small sigh.This is how it always was, when Kyo didnt get to sleep in."Anyways, why dont you go to sleep, so when you wake up, you wont be so you wont be more ennoying then usual..", he added on.
((GTG.. byes byes))
Tohru yawned, slipping out of bed. She could hear shouting downstairs, Oh, those two must be fighting again. She giggled, putting her clothes on and making her way to the kitchen. peeking her head around the door, she sweatdropped. Yep, fighting again...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff