.... I'm not too sure about this. 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
CUPCAKES!!!!!!!! 0.3 30.0% [ 6 ]
It's a losing fight. 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
Poll whoring. muwahaha 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

infernandi's Waifu

Vicious Leaf

bump. and ah! I should probably send in a new reserve!!!

Bmurray91095's Buttercup

Ruthless Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Marzbunny
bump. and ah! I should probably send in a new reserve!!!

Yesss! I really want this rp to happen!

Blessed Friend

6,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
So, like, me and my girlfriend just got finished watching Future Diary (Except for the OVA episode <.<; ) and it's.,... It's one of the best anime's since forever XD So, of course, I've been hankerin' for possibly a lil sum'n sum'n in terms of RPing, which I haven't really been doing for years XD But this RP looks really interesting... You started back in 2013? Sheesh.... Why hasn't anyone wanted to join? Probably because it's a little complicated... I get where you're coming from in terms of the dice rolling, it's the best way of keeping things fair instead of everyone going 'Well my Diary just predicted everything so we're never gonna get touched!'... I'm thinking people just wanna post and be content with that XD BUT. I digress, it's something I think that'd be worth trying :3 Maybe try re-posting it in a different forum? Refurbishing it or whatever? Unless it still looks perfect to you, in which case, leave it as is biggrin Do you know how many people are currently interested in RPing? <.< >.>

Bmurray91095's Buttercup

Ruthless Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Kotama Shubin

There is one person and myself that are interested. I knew it was complicated but I don't really know how to simplify it yet because I haven't been able to actually run it through with participants. I will try reposting it though and maybe simplifying it. If you're interested please let me know! And if you find this interesting I have a sucker punch to I'm thinking of starting up again that you might find interesting as well.

Blessed Friend

6,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
SweetBunniTr00p3r
Kotama Shubin

There is one person and myself that are interested. I knew it was complicated but I don't really know how to simplify it yet because I haven't been able to actually run it through with participants. I will try reposting it though and maybe simplifying it. If you're interested please let me know! And if you find this interesting I have a sucker punch to I'm thinking of starting up again that you might find interesting as well.

Hm... We're gonna need a few more than 3 people methinks XD lol I know it's a tad bit complicated, and I(Being the guy I am and having difficulties in understanding certain things) might have trouble with it, I'd still give'r a go and do the RP! biggrin So to answer you, yes, I am still fairly interested in this RP, yes indeed! I have an idea for two characters as well (Which I completely forgot, and now kind of half remember as I'm typing you this :3 ) so I'd be ready to jump in most likely if you restarted it biggrin Jusrt uhh... PM me when you're ready to start something please? I've been craving a casual lazy-lit RP for awhile now, which is what I'm assuming this'll probably be? :3

Bmurray91095's Buttercup

Ruthless Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Close your eyes little girl
You’re a princess now
You own this world
Twirling in your twirly dress
You’re the loveliest far above the rest

You build your castles in the skies
Stars reflecting off your eyes
And angels sing on silver clouds
And no one cries screams or shouts
Set apart this dream

++++Delilah sat inside of the cafe, sipping on her warm caramel macchiato. Taking in a deep breath and then exhaling, she stared down at the report cards she had yet to completely fill out. She began to tackle each one and focused on love for each child in an attempt to block out the thoughts from her recent break up. It was kind of ridiculous that the man she loved left her for an older man. Right about now she would rather be at a bar instead of a cafe. Geez, what am I going to tell my parent, she thought thinking of the upcoming holiday. They had been expecting an announcement of engagement. However, they were instead going to learn of her cheaters' malicious ways.

++++Damn p***k, she words floated through her head quietly as she recalled his confession before he kicked him out of their apartment. Or rather, the apartment she had paid for over the last year. She had shoved a pink heel up his a** before he left. He came back to a black trash bag of his belongings thrown down the stairs this morning on the first day of break. It had broken open, but she quite frankly did not give a damn. All she had to look forward to now was christmas shopping for her students. Sighing she stared out the window at the softly falling snow. She was extremely shaken up from the traumatic break up, but the thought of buying gifts for her kids seemed to fill the void.

++++

User Image
Close your eyes pretty girl
'Cause its easier when you brace yourself
Set your thoughts on a world far off
Where we only cry from joy
Set apart this dream for me

Lovely and beautiful
Precious and priceless
You’re so much more than you know
Heart of the purest gold
Pure clean and white snow
Clothed in such splendor
Oh what a beauty for me

User Image

Bmurray91095
Alexi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
[/img]

Alexi.... Comrade... You have amazed me once again!
Alexi sat with his back to the metal pole; head resting down, sweat pouring down his forehead. "Igor, I don't know how much longer I can continue this training. We have been fighting for 3 hours strong. Your resistance is too much." Igor laughed (He has everything to boast about, for the judo master defeated Alexi for the 16th time that day) Comrade... Get some rest. There is a café down the street from here. I think you could use the energy. The soft spoken Igor smirked. "Fair enough, Igor. I will see you tomorrow at the same time then."

"No... No... Stop!" The sound of a car's horn awoke Alexi from the hellish nightmare. "Right... Café." Alexi walked in total silence the rest of the way to the café Igor referred him to. At first sight, the café seemed too open and bright for Alexi's liking. "Well, I do need the energy. He's just too fast; I can't deflect his attacks." Walking to the counter, Alexi spotted a young woman who looked extremely distraught; folding papers or something. Having never been in a relationship before, Alexi couldn't tell of the immediate attraction, but something this time felt different.

Sir? The waitress said louder the forth time around. Awaking from his gaze on the distraught woman, Alexi ordered the strongest drink the establishment had. "Chai tea? Screw this piss. I need a beer. Alexi said in pure disgust, and sat at a table with a clear view of the woman. He sat there admiring her physique, not realizing everyone else was watching him; wondering what a man who liked like him was doing in a small café.

Bmurray91095's Buttercup

Ruthless Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Close your eyes little girl
You’re a princess now
You own this world
Twirling in your twirly dress
You’re the loveliest far above the rest

You build your castles in the skies
Stars reflecting off your eyes
And angels sing on silver clouds
And no one cries screams or shouts
Set apart this dream

++++Delilah had spaced out before she realized that she was ripping a hole through one of the report cards with her jelly pink pen. Oh, dammit, she growled silently to herself before putting down her pen and moving the stack of neat report cards aside. She ran a hand through her pink hair and sighed deeply again. It just was not her day today. Reaching into a purse beside her, she grabbed a tiny heart shaped diary out of there. The woman then proceeded to reach into her bra to find the key she kept safely tucked inside all of the time . Close to my heart, Delilah thought softly, though many people would probably be perplexed by the situation. It was a habit of hers to use bras as pockets for safekeeping. She inserted the delicate silver key into the lock on the front and opened to the bookmarked empty page. Using the fuzzy pink pen that was tucked inside, Delilah began to make an entry. It was something she had learned to do during college in order to keep track of what was making her feel certain ways. For someone easily swayed by her emotions and impulsive, it helped her manage herself mentally and emotionally. She thoughtfully outlined her feelings in the same way constantly.

12/15/14
Events: Dug a hole through a report card, 3 days since the break up, about to get a frap to cheer up. Throwing out the machiatto, half empty. Need to be more optimistic, so I will say it is actually half full.
Ailments: Broken heart and a feeling of betrayal counts?, also a slight headache, spacey
Emotions: Frustrated, Angry
Emotion Color: Violet (sad and anger? I don't understand it today. Too much going on)

++++She looked up briefly as the bell chimed in the tiny cafe and a man walked in. He seemed kind of out of place in the tiny shoppe. Delilah quickly returned to her journal though and did not notice the stare down she was receiving from behind. A few more minutes passed before she shut her journal and stood to throw away her drink and order a frap. Mocha cookie sounds inviting, a smile briefly gracing her delicate features. Standing up from the bar stool at the window table, she grabbed her cup and began to walk towards the trash can. The cafe was a small place and she had to squeeze between tables and people to get through. The clack of her heels rung as she moved through. As she was moving behind the man that had just came in another person moving the opposite way bumped into her. For a normal sized person it would have been a brief brush of fate, but instead it sent her tiny body out of equilibrium. Delilah attempted to regain herself, but it was already too late. She bumped into the back of the hulking man and her cup of cold carmel liquid spilt over his head. A tiny squeak came out as her jaw dropped open. Oh, s**t...

++++

User Image
Close your eyes pretty girl
'Cause its easier when you brace yourself
Set your thoughts on a world far off
Where we only cry from joy
Set apart this dream for me

Lovely and beautiful
Precious and priceless
You’re so much more than you know
Heart of the purest gold
Pure clean and white snow