Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ψψψCYPRIXψψψψ
Friends: Yexas and Kira, gotta find Olex!
Mood: Chipper!

Cyprix pulled Kira to her feet and grinned with excitement. She gave Kira a quick and friendly hug. "Awesome!" She pulled away then looked to Yexas and Kira. "We have to go find our friend Olex first. When we meet up with him we can go to Master Raexeth." She smiled widely at Kira, "He'll be pleased to see you. Let's go!" She pumped a fist into the air, then walked on ahead.

Inside, she was very worried: Olex had a sharp nose and his instincts were almost always on par. What could have him tied up like this? She hoped that Organization didn't get their hands on the poor boy...she shuddered at the thought. Master Raexeth always said that Xemnas was a bad man and treated his members with cruelty. Nobody or not, no one deserved such awful treatment. She was glad to be under the kindness of Master Raexeth.

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
§§§YEXAS§§§Location: Hollow Bastion Market, walking with Cyprix and Kira
Mood: Relieved to find a new Nobody, nervous about Olex

Yexas nodded to Cyprix, "Yea, and we better be quick. It's almost sundown." He looked at the sky as it began to turn from blue to purple and pink, the sun slowly sinking. "We might have another hour or so, we'd better get Olex and go home."

He walked behind Cyprix, then stopped to cough violently as they passed an alley. He heaved and wheezed, trying to catch his breath. Finally he stopped, his breath wheezy. He knew Cyprix was used to this, but Kira? He gave Kira a reassuring smile, "No...biggie..." he wheezed, "It's normal for me to cough like this. No need...for alarm." he cleared his throat and smiled to the girls, "Let's go." he said as he resumed walking.

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ΩΩΩ///OLEX///ΩΩΩ
Friend: New friend with food
I feel like: A hungry puppycat!

Olex leaned up and sniffed the sandwich first, his bat ears twitching slightly. He then took the sandwich from the Nobody girl and ripped into it, tearing it apart and nearly swallowing it whole. When he finished he smiled up at the girl, then rolled onto his back and wagged his monkey tail. He purrred loudly in gratitude.

Suddenly he lifted his head slightly, "You smell like a Nobody. Are you a Nobody? Cause...that's what I am." he rolled over and sat up as a dog would. He smiled, stretching his long white wings a bit. "I'm Olex. Who are you? Are you here to see Master Raexeth? Cause he takes care of us, especially when we're lost." he used his claws to scratch his head, then looked to the girl again.

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
◎◎◎VANIX◎◎◎
Company: Master Raexeth
Mood: Yearning and Envy

Vanix watched Master Raexeth from a distance, invisible and having just passed through the cave walls. Was Vanix a ghost? The Indigo-haired Nobody with dark purple eyes that glistened as he stared at his master may as well be. A phantom hidden in plain sight: that was Vanix.

And he knew Vexen was watching over Master Raexeth. He hated that slimey scientist for gaining Raexeth's affections. What did Vexen have that Vanix didn't?! It was unfair! He had the option to tell Raexeth that his precious Vexen had been protecting him from a distance, that his lost paramore had come back into his life...

...But he remained silent. He would keep Raexeth away from that insolent icy fool! His disdain for the Chilly Academic knew no bounds.

'He doesn't deserve Master Raexeth. No one does.'

He made himself visible as he glided like a ghost across the cave floor to stand beside his master. "...Do you really think this will work? Will Vexen really be able to lead us? Surely there is someone better..." he said in his light and ghostly voice.

Beloved Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

•.¸¸.♫´¯`•.¸¸.ᴆєϻӱχ•.¸¸.•´¯`♫.¸¸.•
♩♪ ♫ϻєᴆɭσ∂𝖎συʂ ȵσςʈϋɾɳе♬ ♪ ♩

♩♪ ♫Where Am I: Hollow Bastion
♩♪ ♫Party: Axel
♩♪ ♫Mood: Slightly confused

Demyx Followed Axel not really sure on what was going on yet. Then Axel came to an abrupt stop and sat down on a crate, patting the one next to him. Demyx sat down and looked at Axel in confusion. Tilting his head listened to what Axel had to say. Having a hard time absorbing all the information that Axel was telling him about Raexeth, Demyx only nodding along as if he knew what was going on. 'Eh, I will figure this out later, but this guy seems really interesting.'

"Okay, Axel I will keep quiet. So do you wanna try to split up to find these kids that are in Raexeth's group? Demyx said as he stood up and looked down the alley.

Over Ocean Currents:

User Image

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
◇◇◇RAEXETH◇◇◇
Location: Hollow Bastion Caves, Entrance overlooking the Castle
Accompanied by: Vanix
Mood: Hopeful, anxious

Raexeth looked to his follower, Vanix. This one looked to be the oldest of the Doctor's followers yet he was the most recent in the flock: so far. He sensed new Nobodies out there, and he needed to save their hearts now before Xemnas snatched them away. He offered Vanix a small smile, the left half of his hair showing through his hood slightly: long, wavy and lavender. The right half of his hair was cut short into curling spikes, red and black in color. It was well hidden in his hood. His grey eyes lightened a little.

"Ah, my child. Ye of little faith. You must understand, Vexen is the key to our salvation." he looked back out to the castle, "His heart is the strongest of us all. He was born to lead, and when I have exalted him to his rightful place he shall have kingdoms at his feet. And with him begins the Age of Enlightenment for Nobodies and humans alike. Vexen...must do this. It is..,his destiny. One I shall work hard to make it come to pass. Xemnas is a blinded fool with evil intentions, and we shall conquer his world and crush his evil ways forever!"

He licked his lips, face alight with fanaticism and zeal, "We shall have our day, Vanix. We will win in the name of goodness. And it shall be Vexen who leads us all into a Golden Age!" He grinned and looked up closing his eyes, Vexen's face appearing in his mind. He felt his heart tingle with joy.
User Image

User Image

Regardless Of Warnings...

~Kira~

Others: Yexas and Cyprix
Mood:anxious?

Kira was jerked up from her seat dropping her sketch book and pencil. She tensed a bit when the friendly stranger hugged her, but once she released her, she started to relax. She gathered her stuff and slipped it into her bag and slung it around her shoulder. She began to follow her two new companions. The orange haired boy began to cough up a storm and Kira arched an eye brow at him. A few coughs later, he reassured her he was fine, even though Kira doubted that was the case. After a few moments, Kira spoke up. "So, what does this friend of your look like? Does he have colored hair like the two of you?" She asked brushing her fingers though her own dark brown hair.

...The Future Doesn't Scare Me At All.

User Image

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ψψψCYPRIXψψψ
Location: Wandering Hollow Bastion's Marketplace near some alleyways
Friends: Yexas and Kira
Mood: Thoughtful, hates to hear Yexas hacking this badly

Cyprix played with one of her long pigtails nervously, and she wanted to help Yexas but every time she offered he refused and kept coughing so violently. She sighed, "Yexas, you really need to keep it under control! It gets worse everyday! I know you can't help it but still..." she looked to Kira with a soft smile.

"Olex? Actually, his hair is a darker brown, tied up in a high ponytail, and it's a long ponytail too. Goes down to his lower back. And his eyes are a golden color. You...really can't miss him!" she giggled knowingly.

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
§§§YEXAS§§§
Party: Cyprix and Kira
Mood: Uneasy, annoyed by Cyprix again

Yexas suddenly had an odd feeling. Then again, being around dark alleys always made The Wheezing Rogue nervous. He suppressed a nervous cough and resolved to be the gentleman and protect these ladies from danger. Cyprix was a capable fighter, but was Kira? He shifted his grey eyes nervously and cleared his throat.

"Ladies," he began, trying to sound brave...and failing as his voice wavered, "I think we should press on. It'll be dark soon and Hollow Bastion at night is dangerous, especially for us. We need to get Olex and get outta here before something bad happens..." his voice grew higher as he finished his sentence, feeling fear rising in the pit of his stomach. Why did he feel so uneasy and scared just now?
User Image

User Image

~Kira~

Others: Yexas and Cyprix
Mood: Amused

A faint smile curled the ends of Kira's lips. She glanced at the setting sun and back to Yexas. "Why the sudden change in mood? Never been out at dark?" She asked. Kira had spent many night wandering the streets at night and knew them fairly well. From the way her company was acting, she assumed their caretaker wouldn't allow them out at night fall.

User Image

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
◎◎◎VANIX◎◎◎
Company: Master Raexeth
Mood: Bitter, envious

Vanix listened to Master Raexeth's speech, the same speech he always gave. Look at Vexen, and how oh-so "great" he is! What a crock! Vexen, he heard, was one of the weaker Nobodies in the Organization. Not even his fellow members took him seriously, he was a big joke especially among the lower ranking Nobodies. How could Raexeth see ANY potential in the likes of a mad scientist? Was Raexeth truly blind to how pathetic Vexen really was? Or did he just...ignore it?

Either way, Vanix was wounded by Raexeth's words. He gave a breathless sigh. "So you say. But don't underestimate Xemnas. He could end our cause, our LIVES, without a second thought! I'm surprised we lived this long under the radar, as they say." he glanced at his master, "But now you challenge Xemnas on his lies to his Organization. He will not sit by and take it. Your Vexen has no hope against their Superior. He's not strong enough." he frowned and looked out to the castle. "Master Raexeth...what if Xemnas finds us here? What then? Do we fight...or flee?"

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ψψψψCYPRIXψψψψ
Friends: Yexas and Kira
Mood: Thinks Yexas is being silly
The 15 year old blonde Nobody laughed, her hands covering her mouth as she chuckled at her best friend. When Yexas tried too hard it was funny. When he overreacted to things, it was hilarious. She poked his cheek and smiled, "Aww, Yexas, it's ok! There's other people who are afraid of the dark!" she giggled a bit more, then smiled to Kira.

"Yexas is such a worried wart! He jumps at shadows and thinks everyone's out to get us. Although..." Cyprix looked down sadly, "There's this really bad man who treats people with cruelty for his own enjoyment. He doesn't like Master Raexeth because Master Raexeth stands for all that's good in the worlds. But Xemnas doesn't want goodness, and so he hates us, and his poor members of his group suffer at his hands..."

She lifted her head to look at Kira, then said loudly, "If I could save anybody from Xemnas it would be Demyx!" she smiled and blushed a little, "Demyx is handsome, and a musician, and he stands for goodness too! He hates fighting, so I heard, and I also heard he's really kind! Oh..." she spun around and swooned, "If only I could save him. I totally would! He's so...amazing!" she giggled.

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
§§§YEXAS§§§
Party: Cyprix and Kira
Mood: Embarressed and really annoyed at Cyprix

Yexas glared daggers at Cyprix, "You're one to talk! Besides, Master Raexeth says bad things come out at night and we stay close to him so he can protect us!" he looked down, feeling his cheeks turn red. He hated being humiliated in public, didn't Cyprix get that by now?

Yexas scowled at the mention of Xemnas, "He's an awful human being, that is, if you could call him that. He's really bad news. My advice is to steer clear of him and some of his little buddies." He sighed in exasperation as Cyprix went in about Demyx again. "Ugh. Here we go again.,," he groaned, "Cyprix, can't you just let it go? Demyx is far away. You can't meet him on that place, it's too dangerous..." Yexas looked to Kira, "Xemnas lives in a giant castle with his lackeys. The guy Cyprix's in love with lives there serving Xemnas, whether he likes it or not." He frowned, looking at his feet awkwardly.
User Image

User Image

~Kira~

Kira tilted her head slightly to the side. She wondered how anyone could possibly be afraid of the dark. True, the dark had it's mysteries but Kira often finds comfort under the cover of night fall. Bringing her mind up to speed with the conversation, Kira asks, "So, if this man, Xemnas, is using these people and treats them horribly, why don't they just leave?" She asked with sincere curiosity.

User Image

Blessed Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
◇◇◇RAEXETH◇◇◇
Company: Vanix
Mood: Determined and unafraid

Raexeth glanced at Vanix, frowning at his follower. "We stand and fight, Vanix. It is Xemnas who is a coward, it is he who will flee from US!" he nodded in determination. "Once we have his Nobodies, and once we take over his castle, we will corner him then subdue our helpless prey..." Raexeth grinned at that.

He turned to look deeper into the cave-he was always in this cavern entrance. The chill in the air at night reminded of Vexen and his power over ice. It was almost as if the cold breeze were Vexen's hands coming to caress him, or Vexen's arms around him. He smiled at the sentiment.

Then he began to wonder about three of his followers missing, and so close to nightfall. It made Raexeth very uneasy, But he trusted those three children to complete their mission. If need be, he would go himself and get them. Their safety came first to the Doctor, other things were secondary. He looked to Vanix again, "Go join the others. I'll be there soon." he looked back at the broken castle once more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff