13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Zamilooni, Zamilooni,
Dathirooni, Dathirooni...

ღ 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔲 ♋

User Image
Misachi bid Jane and Allison farewell and took Mya by the arm and they walked to class together. They left the other two girls, Misachi quickly realizing that Mya hung out with the girls too look good, in the cafeteria after Misachi showed them her gymnastic-styled flips. Misachi didn't warn them that she also knew Kyokushin, a form of karate involving quick punches and kicks, as well as Isshin-Ryu, another form a karate. She never took gymnastics, but if her self-defense made it look like it, then she would keep that to herself.

"Where would you like to sit?" Mya asked as other kids moved into the classroom. Misachi giggled, marveling at how maid-like Mya was being, and looked around. She was surprised to see that pretty, blue-headed girl in her class. "Gosh, her hair is stunning," Misachi said to Mya. Mya caught her eye and snorted. "We don't, uh, associate with those types," she whispered to Misachi. Misachi raised an eyebrow; I could say the same for you, she thought to the girl, but otherwise flashed a breathe taking smile and nodded.

She turned from Mya, rolling her eyes, and proceeded toward the window. Mya scurried at her side, like a loyal puppy; Misachi thought Mya must stand beside her at all times so to raise her cool points. There was a boy sitting a chair with a perfect view of the school yard, but Misachi couldn't bare to ask him to move; Mya did it for her.

"Hey, loser," she snapped at him, "get up and move! This girl wants your seat." Misachi blinked and shook her head, but Mya was already grabbing her arm. The boy glanced up at Misachi and gasped; yes, yes, she thought, I'm too beautiful for my own good. The boy seemed to studder when Mya lowered her head and hissed something at him. The boy quickly got up and gathered his things and rushed away to sit elsewhere, but Misachi grabbed his arm.

"That's okay," she told him, glaring at Mya, "I'll just sit behind you." She made a show of releasing his arm, gently gliding a finger over his forearm. "Please. Take your seat back and ignore Mya. She's a bit cruel in the head." She walked by him then and took the not-so-great-view-of-the-yard-seat behind him. The boy flushed, glanced at a seething Mya, and returned to his seat.

Mya rolled her eyes, huffed and took the seat next to Misachi; the few other kids in class began to snicker. "Not cool," she hissed at her, "you don't just embarrass me like that! And defintely not for something as stupid as a chair."

"You're right," Mischia stated clearly, "its a stupid chair. Yes, I'd like to sit there, but not a the expense of someone else having to move. I get enough of that at home, I'd rather I didn't face it at school." She leaned over to Mya. "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Being so popular, doesn't mean you have to be a b***h." Her red eyes moved back and she looked at the blue-headed girl.

"If you want to be my friend," she said to Mya, still looking at her, "you'd better learn some manners."

Envelop me, Envelop me.
Embrace me, Embrace me...

Deloona Gabriel's Husband

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

₩ι₤₤ι₳₥ ø$₮я₳฿υяg

< < . . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ ※ ¸ ¸ . · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ · . . > >

. . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ . . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ . . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸

"So Society Just Can't Let Us Be
Please Don't Be Ashamed,
We Are Not To Blame..."

. . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ . . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ . . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸

William gave a devilish grin as the girl began to walk away after her power punch to the wall. The smile faded as William reached into his pockets and walked over to the dizzy girl. "Perhaps you'd like a sparing partner?" William said to the girl as she was leaning against the wall. He leaned down to her level, his eyes on hers. 'Princess' William thought to himself as he gave her a small smile. 'It would explain why my powers are acting up...' William pulled out a small mp3 player out of his pocket and popped a headphone into one of his ears, if he were to battle he'd like to battle according to his own pace.

. . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ . . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸. . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸
"The Future's Ours To Take
We Will Make Mistakes
Scream This Loud And Proud
We Will Not Back Down!!!"

. . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ . . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸. . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸
User Image
Єzra Șovenal

Full of fear, ever clear...

I'll be here, fighting forever

Ezra so dearly wished she could rip that girl to shreds. She only barely caught a glimpse of the running girl, unfortunately missing the young man following her. She still had that bad feeling, but it was clouding her senses and only making her angrier. Her fists clenched tight as she controlled the impulse to follow the girl and rip into her. How dare she...she didn't care of the other girl was a princess. She would deal with the guardian afterwards. No one spoke to her princess like that. She took a step in that direction, only to hear near desperate pleading from the fencing room. Immediately it snapped her out of her rage filled haze.

Without hesitation she stepped into the sparring room. She stopped as she saw Genesis on her knees, in tears and looking quite frustrated. It broke Ezra's heart. Again she felt the irge to hunt down the other girl and make her pay. But Genesis needed her right now. She looked over at Tristan. It had been a while since she had seen him and she gave him a nod in greeting before walking over to Genesis and kneeing down in front of her. "...Are you alright?" She asked, genuinely concerned for her.

Never mind, turn back time...

You'll be fine, I will get left behind

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~Alexiel Tailor ~

"shove off im not feelin so good" i said getting up and dizzily trying to walk to the fencing room feeling like i was in danger with this odd stranger i stumbled seeing stars i couldnt even see three feet ahead "dont just stand there help me!" i said stumbling again

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
ʛɑҌɍɪϵɭ
he allen.

At the end of the world,
Or the last thing I see,
You are never coming home, never coming home
And all the things that you never ever told me,
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me...

The project was simple enough, write a three page long essay on what you did throughout the summer. Well...Simple enough for someone who actually had a Summer. Gabriel stared down at his paper, all he had written down were a few lines. 'My summer was pretty untypical, I went on a vacation to go see my family in a different country. While I was there, a guy was hitting on my kid sister, the guy was easily in college if not older, while my kid sister was well...A kid. I warned him to back off a few times, and he took a swing at me. So we duked it out and we both suffered a concussion. I awoke in the hospital after the battle fight. Since then I've done nothing but slept in my families house, my room there. Gabriel looked over at the seat next to him, Lily had decided to sit there, and he didn't need to look at her to tell that her eyes were glued on him. Gabriel had had his pen sitting at the edge of his desk, his hands were folded over in front of his face and his eyes were closed. He was trying to think of something else to write, something else to put down. "Dammit..." Gabriel said quietly under his breath, and it drew Lily's attention. Lily leaned over and scanned over his paper, but she knocked over Gabriel's pen in the process which made Gabriel open his eyes quickly and startle Lily, which caused her to fall out of her chair. She looked up at Gabriel with an embarrassed face as everyone in the class burst into laughter. "Need a hand?" Gabriel said with a soft voice, and Lily blushed, her embarrassment clear. She took his hand and sat back in her chair.
The rest of the class went over well. Gabriel and Lily exchanged help over the assignment and a little on their lives. Though when she asked him for his phone number Gabriel stared at her for a moment. "Phone number? ....I'm afraid I don't have a phone..." Gabriel said quietly, a little ashamed that he had all the needs of your average teenager, yet he had forgot the most "Important" item to a teenager. A Cell phone. Gabriel stared at Lily and half expected her to laugh at him, but she didn't laugh. She didn't even seem concerned. She simply smiled at him and said that they'd just have to talk in school more instead of texting. Gabriel once again felt a tad bit ashamed, he didn't know what texting was, but he didn't let it show. He didn't know why she was so interested in him. He was only here to protect Analice from a major threat to her life that no one except Six people knew about. Gabriel felt a sick feeling in his stomach for a moment, almost as sick of a feeling as when Scuro first appeared and stated his plan of destroying the princesses, but as quick as it was there...It was gone and Gabriel looked around quickly. Something was wrong.

"And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me...
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me...

`•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´¯`·.·•·.·´¯`·.·•´¯`·.·•·.·´¯`·.·•´

((OOC: I had permission to use Lily. Deloona said she doesn't care if people use her as long as it pertains to how Lily would be and she doesn't badmouth or betray Analice.))

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

₩ι₤₤ι₳₥ ø$₮я₳฿υяg

< < . . · . ¸ ¸ · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ ※ ¸ ¸ . · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ · . . > >

"So Society Just Can't Let Us Be
Please Don't Be Ashamed,
We Are Not To Blame..."

William's devilish grin returned as the girl began feeling worse and worse. But then time seemed to be on the girl's side. The school bell rang, dismissing a mess of people from their captive classes and they flooded into the hall, and separated William from Alexiel. William became lost in the crowd of people, and he soon found himself standing in front of his second block class and he sighed, "Saved by the bell." William said, the saying was true. She literally was saved by the bell. William stepped into his classroom, and he spotted a boy with dark brown hair and an outfit to match. Gold trimmings and red eyes peered at William from the boy, and William smiled and leaned against the wall, waiting for his class to begin in five minutes.
Out of the many students that poured out of their classes only a few stopped and tried to help Alexiel, and only one actually picked her up off of the ground and wrapped her arm around his neck and walked her, since she was practically helpless, to the nurses office. He sat in a chair and awaited to see if she would be helped.

"The Future's Ours To Take
We Will Make Mistakes
Scream This Loud And Proud
We Will Not Back Down!!!"

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~Alexiel Tailor ~

i had fainted and had somehow ended up in front of the fencing club i crawled in to get out of the traffic of the high school hallway and then let myself slip into unconsciousness

"were here to look at the life of the rich and famous were here today in the home of miss layla tailor now tell us how many kids do you have miss tailor" the man asked my mother "i have two daughter melissa and alyssa and two sons jacob and daniel" she said and i was about to speak up "oh and who is this" the interviewer asked "oh she's just our maid" my mom said introducing me as her maid i looked away "did you need something madam" i said going along with it "no you can leave for the day your no longer needed here" she said and i clenched my fist's "as you wish madam" i said and left my brother and sisters laughing at me.

i kept tossing and turning trying to wake up from the horrible memory i was reliving

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Mercy

Mercy took in the room. It was a large class room, decked out with mats and a lined runway. Judging by the practice swords in one corner, Mercy figured that this was some sort sword teaching class, possibly fencing. She had noticed how a lot of people, especially in this school had an interest in martial arts of some sort. She didn't, of course. Her street fighting style worked for her, plus there were no rules or honor to worry about. That kind of fighting fit Mercy like a glove. As for sword play, she could hold her own against the guardian for some time and anyone normal would be crushed by her. Before she got a response from the guardian and the girl that had to be another princess, the door opened behind her again. She turned just in time to catch Alexiel before she hit the floor in a dead faint. Damn girl, ruining my plans already

"Hey," Mercy said lowering them both to the ground. She lightly tapped her cheek, shifting and bring the distribution, flow and absorption of iron back to normal inside the girls body slowly. She wasn't about to loose her cover yet. No matter what, she was just a normal rebel. She had met Alexiel over the summer, by accident. They both had an interest in motorcycles. Though they both kept their secrets to themselves, Mercy was pretty sure she was this girls only friend. Alexiel squirmed a bit in her arms.She gently slapped her face again "I swear if you hit me, I'm gonna deck you Alex. wake up!"

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~Alexiel Tailor ~

i woke up gasping and hugged mercy happy that she was there i sighed and relaxed my breathing then let her go and stood up "thanks for waking me up" i said and then saw the other people in the room i sighed "can i sign up for fencing" i asked awkwardly scratching the back of my head

Dangerous Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
And you could have it all,
My empire of dirt,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tristan Lockhart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Tristan continued to watch the girl introducing herself. He smiled continuing to feel a presence of a princess.He nodded as she was eager to join the club but then she tried her best to not to sound so eager. He chuckled a bit the turning towards his calk board. He might as get the room set up so people decided to join the fencing and self defense club. The people see him as a responsible person. He started to look around and then he smiled turning towards the door feeling more cautious he felt more guardians were around.

Turning back towards genesis, he smiled "Well, what ever you do decide I'll respect your decision." he said speaking the turning towards a door see a guardian and a familiar rival. Ezra knew he was guardian and such but she got through a lock door and then he smiled as she took a knee by genesis. He frowned then spoke towards ezra. "You know, you really have no idea what you are doing do you?" he asked her.

He turned towards the door seeing people coming in his room. He frowned knowing that people wouldn't want to leave. "I know this would be wrong but I'm afraid I haven't opened my room yet. So please don't touch anything and I need all of you to leave now. Thank you." he said.

OOC: Ok firstly I'm sorry for not posting often because I'm away a lot.Secondly how the hell did 'ANY' of you walk through a locked door? I'm not trying to come off as a jerk but please pay attention to my posts I'll let it slide but still.

Location?:Fencing room other people With?:Brown haired girl Thoughts:Wow.

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
(ooc: your princess girl just walked in technically she fainted in but anyways... you just told her to leave when she asked to join the club... plz read my posts)

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Mercy

{OCC~ Well, seeming as others had gotten into the room, I doubted that the door had been relocked, plus who knows, maybe the princess of steel unconsciously unlocked it. Btw, sorry for the man handling, Mercy is just pushy though you can always escape if you wanna.}

Mercy tried not to stiffen and push Alexiel away as the princess clung to her. While she didn't push the girl away, she could help put move away a bit. She wasn't much of a touchy person unless it was a seduction, or initiated by her for some sort of purpose. Mercy thought quickly as Alexiel asked to be in frequent contact with the guardian. Well, we can't have that Mercy thought about to say something, but the guardian took care of it for her. He was a jerk. Mercy grabbed Alexiel's arm gently, getting her attention.

"Well, if they can't be appreciative that we have blessed them with our interests, then they can't be bothered with. Come on, Alex. We will find something more useful to do with our important time," Mercy said, sneering at the people before dragging Alexiel out the door with her and down the hall.

"Jezz, who does he think he is? Give a kid a classroom and he's god all of a sudden." Mercy laughed a little, looking back at Alexiel. "Maybe we should go back and beat him up to show him his place."

The thought brought a wicked smile to her face. Oh, she couldn't wait for it all to start now that all the players were almost on the same board now. Some just didn't know it yet.

Dangerous Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
lunaria jones
(ooc: your princess girl just walked in technically she fainted in but anyways... you just told her to leave when she asked to join the club... plz read my posts)

[[OOC:That's not the point. The point is you magically walked through a "LOCKED" door. Plus it is tristan's room so he can kick anyone he pleases. Like I said I'll let it slide.]]

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~Alexiel Tailor ~

when he told us to leave i sighed i felt i shouldnt leave and something about the man made me want to stay made me want to go up to him and introduce myself but i passed it off as a teenage impulse i would rather ignore if possible. i looked over to mercy and then to the door i took out my cellphone to check the time and it was only second period i took a deep breath and started walking away i looked back "mercy when you get the chance text me and maybe we can work on our bikes together... i you need me ill be at my place k" i said and continued walking i got out of the school and started walking home i wasnt feeling well and thought school might not be the brightest place to stay when im not feeling well...

when i got home i threw my stuff on my bed and put my gloves on then went in my living room turned on my music then i walked back to my room grabbed my punching bag and dragged it to the living room where i hooked it up then i started punching my punching bag... "might as well get some training in" i said and when i started feeling dizzy i went to my fridge grabbed my giant bottle of water and my bag of iron supplement gummy bears i ate the gummy bears and drank the water when ever i felt dizzy and then went back to training

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
lunaria jones

{[ Your posts are rather short, would you mind adding more to them? The minimum post length was stated to be two paragraphs, I can understand writers block, but when the person/people you are interacting with write two to three paragraphs I would appreciate it if you could at least give one to two full paragraphs. ]}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff