Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long-time Witch

22,500 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Invisibility 100
G e n e s i s Ƨ o p o r a é l User Image

❉ xx ❉⊱ Princess or not..

♣x♣x♣x- Inspecting her appearance in the mirror, she nodded to her reflection before applying a light layer of lip gloss. Walking back into her room when she was finished, she looked into the full body mirror on her wall and turned around once. She was wearing a white off the shoulder top with a red skirt and boots. Pinning her long brown hair in a messy bun, she looked in the mirror as her father knocked. "Come in." She sighed as he opened the door. "You look fine kiddo, and much more comfy than that silly dress you were going to wear." Her father grinned, he had insisted on wearing something casual and not something stuffy and formal. "It's the first day of school! Aren't you excited?" She rolled her eyes.

Genesis brought two fingers to her forehead when her father started rambling on about how much his little girl has grown. How proud of her he was and how happy he was. "Father I am going to be late.." She said before getting up and grabbing her bag. Leaving the room for a moment, her father came back with a small bag with a trinket inside. "Open it later ok?" She nodded and grabbed her rapier just as her father grabbed her shoulder. "Oh no you don't. Your going to school, not practice or training. Leave it here." Sighing heavily, she handed her rapier to him and walked out the door.

Suddenly getting the feeling she was being watched, she walked a little faster. Genesis was close to the school and had a feeling that whoever was following her would give up once she got on campus. Not watching where she was going, she bumped into another student who was apparently having a bad day and fell. Instead of offering his hand like a gentleman would, he began yelling at her. The last thing she wanted was students crowding around her and staring. Which was exactly what was beginning to happen. -x♣x♣x♣

..I've got my own path to follow⊰❉ xx ❉

Deloona Gabriel's Husband

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
ʛɑҌɍɪϵɭ
he allen.

At the end of the world,
Or the last thing I see,
You are never coming home, never coming home
And all the things that you never ever told me,
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me...

A glowing smile greeted his own as she lightly took his hand, she may be in a different age and time...But this was definitely a Princess of one of the Realms. Gabriel didn't need his Guardian sense to feel that. As they released hands Gabriel's mind flashed back to the previous Princess of Beast and he gave a mental sigh of relief that this girl was at least more civil than that one. Gabriel listened while she said something under her breath and he smiled once more, deciding to comment on it. "New beginnings huh?" Gabriel said quietly as he peered at her, "I'm sure you will do fine. Everybody wants to change...But no one wants to try...And I can see that you are trying. Its plain and obvious. Look who your talking to. A simple boy, dressed in something a little more expensive than rags compared to your elegant attire. A new start has already begun." Gabriel said to her with a smile, but that smile was stolen off of his face when he heard shouting off in the distance.
A frown was quickly placed on his face when he spotted a young male shouting at a girl for some reason or another. He looked down at his gloved hands and adjusted his left glove, but decided against causing a strong enough gust of wind to knock the kid over with his invisible wings. He sighed and reached into his pocket, pulling out a pen and aiming it at the male. He pulled back hard on the pen and if the boy was to continue shouting Gabriel would let the pen fly, but he had a feeling that it would be unneeded. Gabriel stared at the girl who was being shouted at, she was still on the ground, and he gave a slight clearing of his throat before putting the pen in his pocket and turning to Misachi. "You'll have to excuse me...That poor girl happens to be my cousin..." Gabriel said softly before flashing a grin and departing. But before he even stepped away he felt something stir in his mind, and he found himself trapped in yet another memory of the last fight between his comrades and Scuro.

"And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me...
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me...

`•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´¯`·.·•·.·´¯`·.·•´¯`·.·•·.·´¯`·.·•´

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Zamilooni, Zamilooni,
Dathirooni, Dathirooni...

ღ 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔲 ♋

User Image
Much doesn't get by you huh? Misachi thought to the boy. He seemed to know her better than she did herself, and he said it as if he'd known her all her life instead of five mintues. There was a shouting in the distance and Misachi's head turned and followed Gabriel's glance. Apparently, there was a boy shouting irritably at a pretty girl, who was sitting on the floor. Or rather she had fallen onto the floor. Gabriel had said that the girl was a cousin of his, and he went off to handle it.

But, after moving an inch or so, he stopped, apparently froze. She found that odd, but didn't comment until she noticed her was still as a rock."Gabriel?" Misachi called, from her place, but the boy didn't respond. She moved over and touched his shoulder, but he didn't respond. Was he afraid of the kid bothering his cousin? Gabriel looked strong enough, but courage was half of strength right? Misachi looked from Gabriel to the girl and boy and back again. Gritting her teeth, she made up her mind.

Taking a running start, Misachi flew across the schoolyard, pass the statue of Gabriel, and, with an impressive gymnastic leap a few feet from the boy, kicked him square in the chest with her expensive Edwardian shoes. The boy's face was priceless as he went flying back. He fell down a good distance from Misachi, wheezing, but she passed it off as gravity and momentum, not recognising her own strength. Her leg came down, and she flipped her long silver hair that had brushed itself in her face when she ran. There were gasps and shouts, but Misachi ignored them.

"Jerk," she hissed at the boy, turning from him to face the girl in the dirt, breathing as if she had been standing beside him, not across the yard, "You should learn your place." She looked down at the girl in the dirt, smoothed her dress down and bent low, offering her a perfect hand. "Hi," she said calmly, unfazed by the shouts around her, "Your cousin over there wanted to stop him, but he's,er, busy. Need some help?"

Envelop me, Envelop me.
Embrace me, Embrace me...
User ImageUser Image
User Image

☆═━━┈┈━━═☆

.: The :. S t a r s Lean Down To Kiss .: You :.
.: And :. I Lie Awake And Miss .: You :.
.: Pour :. M e A Heavy Dose Of .: Atmosphere :.
.: Cause :. I ' l l Doze Off Safe And .: Soundly :.
.: But :. I ' l l Miss Your Arms Around .: Me :.
.: I'd :. S e n d A Postcard To You .: Dear :.
.: Cause :. I Wish You Were .: Here :.

☆═━━┈┈━━═☆

Only a moment after returning to her music, Analice noticed the boy move in the corner of her eye. He made his way to the other side of the cement wall furthest her and he spoke to the silver haired girl that had disappeared there earlier. With her music slightly blasting in one ear, she didn't hear what he had said and it wasn't her business anyways. The other girl rose from her seat and Analice was, once again, shocked by the young woman's appearance. The silver haired girl had such a regal look to her that was out of place at her high school. Analice looked around the courtyard again as students began filling the grounds. Not being able to see through the small groups of students, Analice got up to her feet and dusted off her the back of her jeans. From one of the buses across the yard was Lily jumping off the steps of the bus. Her friend had on a pair of shorts with a blue and white striped shirt, which was probably more fitting for the warm weather that would come later in the day than Analice's jeans.

Just as Analice was going to walk over to her friend, she heard the shouting of a fellow student. She looked over as the breeze flew her bangs in her face and noticed it was one of the 'popular' kids. This one just happened to be known as a jerk around the school, which made his popularity fitting and unreasonable. Whatever the case, the guy was causing trouble as always. His victim this time was a small girl on the ground who seemed to be slightly shocked by his reaction, while at the same time weary. The girl was not someone Analice had seen before and Analice felt bad for her. "Hey, didn't you hear me calling?" Lily pulled up beside Analice and paused as she watch the group gather around the small girl and the popular guy. "What happened there? Analice jumped at her friend unexpectedly being next to her. Looking quickly to Lily and back at the group, she replied, "I really don't know...It looks like the new girl has been knocked down," she said while shrugging.

They watched in silence for a moment before the sound of quick footsteps caught Analice's attention. Yanking her head to the left to see where it was coming from, she saw Gabriel frozen in place as he watched the commotion. The footsteps came from the rich girl with her silver hair cascading behind her as she ran toward the popular guy. Analice and Lily watched in shock as the girl kicked the guy down to the ground without a second thought. As the guy went down, Analice and Lily laughed at the sight. The jerk had finally gotten what he deserved and it was from a girl too! The silver haired girl put a hand out to the small new girl and they watched to see how the boy would react. The two friends looked at each other and both knew that this would be the talk of the year for sure.

☆═━━┈┈━━═☆═━━┈┈━━═☆═━━┈┈━━═☆═━━┈┈━━═☆

Long-time Witch

22,500 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Invisibility 100

❉ xx ❉⊱Princess or not..

♣x♣x♣x- Staring blankly as the boy continued to yell at her, she closed her eyes and sighed. "If your done I have other things to do-" Genesis started, opening her eyes slowly when the rich girl kicked him and sent him flying. Turning her blank expression into one of surprise with a hint of anger. That really wasn't necessary. she thought to herself as she ignored the girl's hand and got up on her own. Dusting herself off, she decided against being ungrateful and possibly making another enemy on the first day of school. Though she had the appearance of a track star; she was a little taller than most would expect. " I don't know why you helped me, but thanks I guess." She said calmly as she picked up her bag off the floor. However there was one thing missing.

The crowd began to disburse after a round of applause to the rich girl. A small bundle on the ground caught her attention and she picked it up. Fear struck her heart for a moment as she did not remember dropping the bag that held her father's trinket. It was then she noticed that the rich girl had spoken to her. Her cousin? Just who on earth was she talking about? Then she noticed the guy staring, he seemed shocked. Did he know something she didn't? Maybe he knew something about whatever it was that was following her earlier. In any case, she get him alone and ask him. "Oh, yes my cousin.. Please excuse me, I need to speak with him." Genesis put the trinket in her bag and walked off towards Gabriel.

When she noticed he was as still as a statue she placed her hands on her hips. "What's the matter? Not happy to see me?" She said with a small pout before placing the back of her hand against his forehead. "You don't look so good? Do you need to see the nurse?" Hoping he would play along since this whole cousin thing was his idea anyway. "Sorry about this but I need to ask you something, can you come with me for a minute?" she asked quiet enough for him to hear. "Hey, anyone home?" She smiled again, waiting for a response. -x♣x♣x♣

User Image
Єzra Șovenal

Full of fear, ever clear...

I'll be here, fighting forever

Ezra's outward appearance was calm, collected. She walked like a woman who had everything under control. Her stance was confident and her expression was one of stoic calm. She had carefully cultivated this particular persona. It was useful, incredibly so. It kept unwanted persons away and generally allowed herself to be alone with her own devices. That was important, especially now. Though her outward self was calm, her true thoughts were a chaotic jumble of panic and messed up signals.

Some morning ago she had awoken to a rather startling and gut wrenching feeling that nearly sent her back into the coma that had taken away years of her life. After what felt like ages of searching, she had finally found her Princess. This would be yet another day of tracking the girl, Genesis. Though she was a different girl, just glancing at the girl's face told Ezra all she needed to know. This was her beloved Princess, her charge. As her guardian, it was her duty to protect Genesis now, to inform her of her destiny and prepare her for her fate. That was the problem...how to go about it?

A few quick jumps across rooftops and she was perched not too far from the school her princess was attending. She recognized the Guardian of the angels, surprised as she was to see him. Her princess was speaking to him, along others Ezra did not recognize. One was most likely Gabriel's princess. Why else would he be there? She glowered at the boy who had dared to shove her princess, to shout at her as though she were some common serf. She would have sliced the boy to ribbons...had not one of the girls taught him a lesson. Ezra smirked. Not quite what Ezra would have done, but this was a good sign. The princesses needed to work together to succeed.

She was unable to stand being so far from her Princess. She neatly leapt down to the ground, making sure she was unseen by the gawking students. She casually walked in their direction, trying not to seem as though she was approaching them.

Never mind, turn back time...

You'll be fine, I will get left behind

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
ʛɑҌɍɪϵɭ
he allen.

At the end of the world,
Or the last thing I see,

Even though he had been lost in his memory for the faintest of moments an entire scene played out before him, Misachi power kicked the male, Ezra arrived at the school, and Genesis denied help. Genesis approached him and spoke to him in a slightly demeaning tone, or at least it would've been if Gabriel hadn't been so spaced out, but the appearance of the other Guardian Ezra snapped him back to reality. "Sorry bout that...I was remembering the last time you got into this much trouble." Gabriel said smiled at her and looked at Misachi. "I'll be back as soon as I can okay? Family issues to attend to...You know how it goes." Gabriel said to her with a gentle smile. He looked over at Analice, who now had a friend with her and the two were laughing about the scene, and then his eyes trailed over to the downed boy. He stared at him for a long moment, but dismissed him as nothing more than a school bully.
Taking a step forward with Genesis he smiled and followed her to wherever she was going to lead him and looked at her, "So...What'd you want to ask me?" Gabriel said quietly, and then he slid his hands into his pocket and looked at her for a moment. 'Ezra's here....Does that mean the others have awakened too?' Gabriel thought to himself and then his mind wandered off into thinking if Scuro awoke as well. 'We'd feel it if he were awake...That much evil...even on this side of the dimension...' Gabriel mentally concluded, and he returned his attention to the girl in front of him.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Zamilooni, Zamilooni,
Dathirooni, Dathirooni...

ღ 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔲 ♋

User Image
Misachi gritted her teeth; here she was helping both Gabriel and his cousin and both of them brushed her off. His cousin, the girl who had fallen, barely glanced at her...and here she was saving her from a yell down. And Gabriel was trying quickly to get away from her. Had she frozen him with her "higher than thou" attitude, then drove him away with her attack? Misachi didn't know what came over her, but something in her wanted to hurt that boy.

The boy got up then, and grunting something at her. Spinning, Misachi's red eyes flashed. She was going to give him another dose when he suddenly went still and then turned and ran from her. The cheers of the students went up, but Misachi didn't feel cheerful. Stood up again. She walked back to her spot at the tree and grabbed her things, irritatedly from the ground.

Brushing pass students who were dying to know what her name was and how did she learn those moves, she made her way to the now vacant school doors and she opened them. As they swung and finally became still, Misachi remembered what Gabriel said as he left her. "Family issues to attend to...you know how it goes"

Misachi's face flushed as she realized that she didn't. Leaning against the doors, Misachi, placed a shaking hand on her chest. No, she didn't know how it went. Any family issues to attend to were tended to by business men. Her mother told her that she was a princess, and she be treated like one. Issues were for the common folk, not the likes of her. Even before Lillian, Misachi didn't have a family...oh how she wished for family issues she could relate to. Her red eyes watered as loneliness fell upon her. Tears splashed down her cheeks; she'd already startled the only person who dared to speak to her with her preppy actions, scared a girl she tried to help, and became the idol of a bunch of students she didn't know because she was A rich and B kicked a popular kid.

Then, as suddenly as they began, the tears stop. Control, Misachi thought as she dried her face, and slung her bookbag over her shoulder, Control is how you get pass this. She threw her long silver hair back, adjusted her pin and dress and proceeded to walk to the main office, where she would find where her locker was located.

And if anyone came towards her, she was behave in the manner befitting someone who looked like her. Hostile, noble, and unapproachable. "New beginnings, my a**," Misachi muttered in a non-ladylike way, "I'm better off on my own anyways."

Envelop me, Envelop me.
Embrace me, Embrace me...

Long-time Witch

22,500 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Invisibility 100

❉ xx ❉⊱Princess or not..

♣x♣x♣x- Holding Gabriel's arm as she guided him to the side of the building, she closed her eyes momentarily and sighed. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to drag you into this. Genesis frowned as she let go of his arm. There it was again, the feeling that she was being watched. It was stronger this time. Taking a hesitant step back, she turned around to look down the path she and Gabriel just walked. No one was there. Maybe it was just the wind.. Returning her attention to Gabriel she ran her fingers through her hair, dismissing the feeling. " I was wondering why you were staring at me.." She gazed up at him and looked him in the eyes as she spoke. "Also, why did you tell that rich girl I was your cousin?" Looking away for a moment she sighed, "I'm sorry that was rude of me, I haven't even given you my name yet. I'm Genesis."

Extending her hand forth as she introduced herself, she noticed a shadow. Was she really being followed? A young woman, elegantly clad in brown, had appeared. Each step she took seemed to command authority, as she were of royalty or military personnel. First glance told Genesis that this woman would not be easily broken. Second glance however, said that she was hiding something. Genesis froze as she stared into the woman's dark brown eyes. Could it be that she the one that was following her? That she was the one watching her every move? Her emotions were on the rise and she forgot all formalities. Swallowing her rising fear and paranoia, she placed a hand on her hip. "You were the one following me weren't you. What do you want from me?" She asked as she pointed at the woman, her voice a little louder than she meant. At the moment she didn't care if she was being rude.

Genesis never had a stalker before, this was something new and it scared her a little. Taking a step back and bumped into Gabriel, which caused her to jump. She had temporarily forgotten for a moment that he was still standing there. A dark thought set in, what if he was working with her? Were they going to hurt her, beat her up and take her wallet? Or worse her life? Genesis could hear her mother screaming at her now. Here she was, alone with two people she did not know, partially defenseless. A sudden movement brought her back from her thoughts. This stranger had merely shifted her stance a bit as if waiting for something. Her hazel eyes narrowed. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" She repeated her earlier question since she had yet to get a response. Anwser me! -x♣x♣x♣

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
ʛɑҌɍɪϵɭ
he allen.

At the end of the world,
Or the last thing I see,

Gabriel smiled as Genesis asked her questions, and they were within reason, so he decided to answer them with as much truth as he possibly could. "Oh no. You're perfectly fine. My name is Gabriel and its a pleasure to meet you Genesis."Gabriel said, beginning his explanation. "I'm sorry by the way. As it turns out you are not my cousin. But you look like her, and I heard she's supposed to be going to this school. Truth is...I haven't seen her since we were really little...So there you have it. I mistook you for family." Gabriel said softly and then he let out a sigh. He didn't think Ezra would show herself quite yet, but then again he was known to be wrong in the past as well. Seeing Genesis's defensive reaction he could practically feel the fear radiate off of the girl. 'No no no...This will do no good....Scuro will feed off of this fear...' Gabriel thought to himself. Before Genesis bumped into him he tried to stop her lifting his arms up, but she bumped into him anyhow and he placed his hands on her shoulders and stepped aside so that she wasn't pinned to him. He released her and looked at Ezra.
'This early? Come now Ezzie...A normal day of school wouldn't hurt...' Gabriel said through telepathy to Ezra. Telepathy wasn't uncommon with the Guardian's, it was one of those shared traits. Although the Guardian's could talk freely through it, it was harder to do it with their respective princesses though. He and the previous Angelic Princesses couldn't even master it because it had to be such a strong bond, a practical synchronization of two souls between Guardian and Princess. Gabriel looked at Ezra and smiled at the girl. He looked back at Genesis who was practically having a panic attack underneath her skin, "Everything will be okay Genesis...If you feel that threatened...Stand behind me." Gabriel said quietly, sure she wasn't his princess, but if Ezra was to get close to this girl, Genesis would have to lower her guard first.

User Image
Єzra Șovenal

Full of fear, ever clear...

I'll be here, fighting forever

Ezra nearly cursed herself aloud. Of course her princess would know if someone was following her! Ezra had helped to train the girl when she had first been placed into the role of guardian. On the one hand Ezra was quite pleased to see that even in this incarnation, her princess was alert and ready to act on her instincts. It was very nice to see. It was good foundation for training. But even Ezra could see the fear in her eyes. That was not good. Their enemy fed off of fear. She never meant to cause fear in her princess. She only wanted to protect her.

I am only here to observe, Gabriel. It is not my intention to cause her distress. She stopped a ways from the two, a tad annoyed that Gabriel was the one shielding Genesis. That was Ezra's duty...but in this situation she could understand. "Following...you?" She said in repy to Genesis' demands. She had stopped, making sure her pose was a little less threatening. Of course she was, but she couldn't tell her that or even start to explain why. She wasn't ready yet. "I...apologize if I have made you nervous. But following you?" What was it that humans said? Play it cool. "I have not. I am new to this area. I've only just arrived." She did take a step back, sensing Genesis to be in some kind of distress. Her first instinct was to rush at her princess to protect her, but right now that would be a foolish idea.

Never mind, turn back time...

You'll be fine, I will get left behind

Long-time Witch

22,500 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Invisibility 100

❉ xx ❉⊱Princess or not..

♣x♣x♣x- Genesis was officially freaking out. This stranger said she wasn't the one following her. If she wasn't the one.. then who? She stared at the woman as she relaxed her stance. Apparently she was trying to look less scary. Ok...this woman says she wasn't following me.. She jumped again when Gabriel placed his hands on her shoulders. He said for her to get behind him if she was feeling threatened. If he was trying to protect her then it only meant one thing. That this woman was dangerous. But why was he being so nice to her? Unless he was trying to trick her into lowering her guard. Of course! Both of them would attack while her guard was low! Taking a step towards him, she grabbed his shirt when she felt her heart begin to race. She would play along until the time was right.

Placing her hand over her heart as she held onto Gabriel, she decided to run a mental check of her surrounds. For someone who had as much training as she had in reacting to dangerous situations she wasn't showing it at all. She was to afraid. Or was she? Looking to the left as discreetly as she could, she tried to think of a plan. The first thing she needed to was to secure an escape and get away from these two. The left path would not work, to many obstacles and it would lead her back to the front of the school. Which was the last place she wanted to go. The path on her right looked more open. I'll go that way..

Genesis seemed to relax a little but not for the reason Gabriel and Ezra were probably thinking. No, she had relaxed because she had a plan and was calmly trying to figure how to execute it. Several scenarios quickly played out in her mind as she formulated her escape. She could push Gabriel as hard as she could, which would send him crashing into Ezra. But that probably wouldn't work since she had her bag and was disadvantaged by the wall. Which also gave her less room to work with. Another plan that might work was that she simply knock Gabriel out and run. Biting her lip, she looked up, her hazel eyes scanning the back of his neck. It seemed like a good idea but that would still leave her to deal with Ezra.

Deciding to go with the last plan that formed in her mind, she took a deep breath. She was in control now. Well if they give chase.. No. She would not think about that now. Her first priority was getting away from them. Slowly but surely, she reached into Gabriel's pocket and eased the pen he had out. First step was the distraction. Letting go of his shirt, she swallowed. Flicking his pen into the air, she turned her foot. The second the pen landed on the ground with a light clack she took off. Yes! she mentally cheered as she turned the corner to find an empty hallway. For now her escape plan seemed to have worked.

-x♣x♣x♣

Dangerous Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
And you could have it all,
My empire of dirt,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tristan Lockhart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Clashing swords and blood streamed through the air and then a man kept swinging his sword defending himself and the woman he swore to protect. He couldn't catch a glimpse of her. Al he knew was the princess herself, was beautiful. He kept swing and hacking his way towards victory until a sword plunged him through the back he fell towards the ground only seeing the man's back and then he reached towards the princess he started to raise his hand and a blood curdling scream came from the princess. He had failed, he failed her, he couldn't keep his promise. All he saw was her drop to the ground. He started to look up and his face was hooded. The hooded figure then rose his foot and lowered it down quickly.

"Gah!" the man shouted lifting from his king sized bed. He continued to frown. "God everything was great till I was stabbed...You need to keep your head on tristan..."he spoke to himself. Turning towards the clock he read the time. He was late for school. He started to get from bed and then he thought about dressing in something that wasn't so flashy. He knew he didn't want to draw too much attention. He started to look in his wardrobe looking for something. As he made up his mind he grabbed the outfit he was going to wear. a sport coat with jeans. good decision. May get the attention of the ladies.

Walking towards his master bathroom. He shut the door taking a shower. Minutes passed as he groomed himself for the day. He had to look nice He enrolled in this school but he was hardly in class being captain of the fencing squad. So the showed some restraint on him so he could teach. They even gave him a empty room where students could join and study in weaponry and self defense. Which tristan excelled at. Tristan walked out of the room fully groomed and then grabbed his sneakers. Lacing them up he walked outside his lavished apartment. Smiling knowing the school was only a few blocks he started to walk with his things.

As he arrived at the school he thought he would drop by the office. Walking towards the office he started to speak to the secretary. "I'm checking in my name is tristan." the secretary perked up and then spoke. "Oh the club leader!" she smiled then continued "We were expecting you! Here is your key.It's straight down the hall and its the last room on your right. Did you need your class list also?" she asked tristan. Tristan shook his head. "No thank you. I have one in my binder."he spoke. Tristan started to walk out of the office making his way towards the room.

While making a right he continued down the hall and then he bumped into a woman she looked scared and defenceless. She had light brown hair and easy on the eyes. He gave her a friendly smile and didn't mean no harm. "You should be more careful, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."he smiled walking towards his door. Then unlocking it and opening it. "Need a place to hide?"he offered. Though it probably wasn't really right for him to ask that. He stood by the door awaiting her response.

Location?:Fencing room With?:Brown haired girl Thoughts:Ow.

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
ʛɑҌɍɪϵɭ
he allen.

At the end of the world,
Or the last thing I see,

Gabriel was about to say something, but then Genesis grabbed onto his shirt and he instantly knew there was something off about this situation. He looked over his shoulder at her, but she had shoved him, and she shoved him hard. Gabriel took a step forward from the force she put into it, but he didn't stumble. It was more of that it was an unexpected reaction, but then again...Gabriel couldn't quite blame her. Being in a secluded area with two people you know nothing about can be quite scary, and Gabriel knew that he and Ezra didn't always give off the most inviting presence. Especially since they were both pretty focused on their duty and task at hand most the time. Gabriel looked at Ezra with nothing more than a large smile, "That's your Princess..." Gabriel chuckled. He was about to go after her until he felt another Guardian, Tristan. Gabriel let out a loud sigh and scratched the back of his head before looking behind him, almost as if he were looking through the wall at Tristan. "Well...She's safe now. She's with him." Gabriel stated, but then he remembered about how Tristan was and he smirked, "She'd probably be better off with lions..." Gabriel sighed as he turned around and put his hands in his pockets. "Oh well...No use in pursuing a Princess that is not my own...Right Izzy?"
Gabriel, hands in pockets, walked away with a small smile on his face. He returned to the courtyard and looked around. He felt bad for deserting Misachi, but other matters needed attention. We can't have any Princess unlocking their powers now out of all times, at least not in front of the entire school. That would be....Bad right? But then again...That would make matters a hell of a lot easier on all of us... Gabriel thought as he walked to his previous spot and sat down. He closed his eyes and resumed what he was doing before, simply sitting there thinking in his own mind. Or would it? Once one 'Awakens' they all will... Gabriel thought as he opened his eyes and looked at Analice. These kids have no idea what they're in for...

User ImageUser Image
User Image

☆═━━┈┈━━═☆

.: The :. S t a r s Lean Down To Kiss .: You :.
.: And :. I Lie Awake And Miss .: You :.
.: Pour :. M e A Heavy Dose Of .: Atmosphere :.
.: Cause :. I ' l l Doze Off Safe And .: Soundly :.
.: But :. I ' l l Miss Your Arms Around .: Me :.
.: I'd :. S e n d A Postcard To You .: Dear :.
.: Cause :. I Wish You Were .: Here :.

☆═━━┈┈━━═☆

The guy scrambled from the ground while intensely watching the silver haired girl and then booked it out of there. The two friends laughed again after seeing him completely embarrass himself. The small girl got herself up while brushing herself off and her face seemed more aggravated than before. Analice couldn't really hear what was going on due to the crowd and the only reason they could see was because there was a gap where people weren't quite standing next to the silver haired girl. As the rest of the crowd dispersed, the silver haired girl was left behind as the other walked off to the familiar guy. As quickly as it had happened, everything stopped and went back to normal. The two girls stood there a few minutes after the aftermath and talked about their summer. They had gotten to hang out a lot during it, but they hadn't seen each other for the last week so they figured they'd catch up.

Looking to her watch, Analice noticed that class was drawing near. Analice turned to Lily and asked, "Ready to go to your locker?" Lily nodded with a smile and they began to make their way around the cement wall so they could go inside. She was slightly shocked to see the dark haired boy sitting in his spot on the wall once again. Her momentary gaze caught Lily's attention and she smiled at Analice. Lily whispered to her, "Who's that?" Analice shrugged while telling Lily that she wasn't sure who it was but that he seemed familiar. Lily looked back at him again before they passed through the school doors and said, "Well he's cute! So maybe we should find out who he is." Lily waggled her eyebrows as she spoke and Analice just laughed. When they reached their lockers, Lily put her things inside and they then made their way to Lily's class. They still had, maybe, fifteen minutes before class started so they sat against the wall until Analice would have to leave for her class.

☆═━━┈┈━━═☆═━━┈┈━━═☆═━━┈┈━━═☆═━━┈┈━━═☆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces