Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
.::~::. Arachnid .::~::.
User Image

Arachnid gave the male child a slight glance as he spoke up. "Of course he wouldn't. But I've met Death enough times, it comes down to how he said it, not what he said," he took a deep breath before continuing on. "Besides, I don't make threats, I only state the facts. If I was unable to get what I desired from here, then its only logical that I would seek others for the same thing," now glancing down at the male as he tore up his file. Assuming that he was interested in spying on their little plans, he almost felt insulted.

Arachnid then turned his attention to the female, who threatened him in a partial weapon form. Once she had deformed her arm back to its human state, he bent down, as to look the female in the eyes. "How strange, I don't remember giving birth to you child," he stated quite plainly, then again, he'd seen numerous weapons he couldn't recall. So, they were reproducing on their own now? Even the thought made him quite curious, but there was certainly not anytime to look into the matter. He stood back straight up, taking a moment to think to himself. He had noticed that Death's weapons were no longer visible, he grinned at the thought that he had managed to convert them to weapon form while he had been distracted, displaying his needle like spider fangs. "You should learn a bit about who your dealing with before you threaten them. At your current state, Death's soul is the only thing protecting you against my own,"

Arachnid paused once more, looking over at this "Death", "But it seems I've already gotten the answer I was looking for," but before Arachnid would begin to leave. He brought his left hand to his mouth to cough, leaving his hand balled up in a fist. He was able to use that point to focus his soul. While his Insanity Wavelength wasn't as focused as Arachne's, his could appear a bit more wild. Plus when added that he could broadcast his Insanity though the hundreds of thousands spiders he had already spread throughout Death City, it was a dangerous problem to anyone that would be easily influenced. He'd allow the weaker ones to battle with the demons in their own minds. "Makes you think what the witches are planning to wake a Witch Hunter like myself, doesn't it 'Death'," he made a final statement. Procedeing to leave as he saw another woman enter into the Death Room, although he payed her little mind. He had seen all that he needed from Shibusen, and he couldn't keep those witches waiting all day he supposed.

Widower

Tipsy Cultist

User Image

R A V E N xxxC R O S S
The DWMA's Bat Witch and Meister

Raven eyes darted over to her alarm clock immediately as she woke,"Ugh." She had overslept, and if she wasn't mistaken Lord Death had some sort of meeting he wanted everyone to attend. The blue haired girl quickly ran through her morning routine; bathing, brushing her teeth, putting on her clothes, and applying makeup. Raven shoved her phone into her pockets and her equipment into her backpack, then rushed over to the kitchen where she made a cup of coffee and some toast to accompany it,"I'm leaving now Ana! See you later today!" Raven called to her roommate who was probably still in bed sleep. She locked the door behind her and rushed through the halls, making her way down the stairs of her apartment.

Once outside Raven pulled her shades from pocket and settling them onto her face despite the fact that there wasn't much sun out this morning. Her apartment building was five minutes away from the school by car or anything else with wheels but since she didn't have a car it would take a good eleven minutes to get there. The streets were laced with all sorts of people and those who were meisters of Shisuben gave her a glare since the young witch didn't have her soul protect on. When one finally confronted her about it Raven grabbed him by the waist and began singing,"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I just did bath salts your face looks tasty It’s hard to look right, eyesight’s hazy, but I smell your blood trail, and you smell tasty Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I just did bath salts your face looks tasty if you make a ********' noise there might be a chase scene but I just did bath salts your face looks tasty!" She ended her song with a smirked and looked over to the male Meister who found a way out her grip and scurried off in the opposite direction. "Nobody appreciates an artist nowadays."

When she arrived at the academy Raven made a beeline towards the Death Room bumping into a strange looking man going the opposing way,"Hey! You break it you buy it!" She said referring to her face as "precious" merchandise.

Blessed Seeker

╔══════════════╗
Σ-ko Daniels
【Scholar and Meister】
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Location ↴
⋐ Outside the Death Room ⋑
Mood ↴
⋐ Curious and sleepy ⋑
Company ↴
⋐ Raven Cross ⋑

E-ko plodded through the small puddles made by the trickling rain of the morning. The fog gave the world an eerie appearance as he trekked his way up to the school. The sun's smile overhead was on odd and almost silly contrast to the current dreariness of the world around him. Tugging his coat tightly around himself the young meister tried to keep the rain off as much as possible. He was glad he had opted to wear his trench today as the last thing he needed was to catch a cold just from a slight rain drizzle.

Yawning loudly E-ko stretched as he made his way in the schools doors and down the hall toward Death's room. It had been another sleepless night as he had gotten completely consumed in the book he had been reading through. Not for the first time and certainly it wasn't going to be the last. It was part of the reason he resented mornings so much. Though E-ko supposed that was his own fault. Sleep always took second to research and a good book. So here he was half asleep and heading to some meeting with Lord Death. It had to be awfully important for something last minute. Thankfully his curiosity had certainly been peeked by the urgency of all of this. So he was not going to fuss really at all. He hoped whatever it was ended up being as interesting as he was now anticipating. Approaching the death room a short distance away he noticed Raven was also headed that way. Jogging a bit to catch up he reached her just as an odd looking man bumped into the girl. The girl complained loudly about it as E-ko watched the odd man head away without sparing them a glance.

"Well that was awfully rude..." Looking back to Raven he nodded to the death room. "You got called to see Lord Death as well? I wonder if that weird guy has anything to do with why were here." E-ko pondered the thought for a while and mentally committed the odd man's appearance in case it became important later. He might never meet the man again but if he did turn out important E-ko wouldn't forget a face. Returning his attention to his original purpose he headed over to the door and opened it holding it for Raven. "Shall we get going then?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mizz Krazy10

Widower

Tipsy Cultist

Ishuzi
Sorry for the shortness. I can't function right in the mornings.
User Image

R A V E N xxxC R O S S

Raven gritted her teeth at the male's lack of response and opened her mouth to chastise him about it but he left abruptly which made the witch angrier,"Hey! I don't get an apology?!" She yelled before E-ko caught her attention,"Yeah, probably to watch over you brats and make sure you don't end up killing each other. He probably does..." The blue haired girl stated, trailing off and looking back to the male as she spoke tempted to do a spell to apprehend and immobilize the strange man. She turned back towards the Death Room to see E-ko holding the door open for her and smiled lightly as she began walking towards it. "I wish half the people my age were as chivalrous as you." She said pushing the male's hair aside and kissing him on the cheek before actually entering the room.

Once inside the girl examined the crowd then turned back to the redhead,"Is your weapon here as well?"

Blessed Seeker

╔══════════════╗
Σ-ko Daniels
【Scholar and Meister】
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Location ↴
⋐ the Death Room ⋑
Mood ↴
⋐ Curious and sleepy ⋑
Company ↴
⋐ My fellow students, Lord Death, and his weapons. ⋑

Blushing brightly at the on the cheek E-ko quickly composed himself before following the blue haired girl inside the death room. It seemed several other student's were present as well. Oddly the room seemed very tense and he found himself pondering over what they must have missed. He waved at the other student's who were already present but they all seemed pretty distracted to say the least. At Raven's question he found himself half nodding his head in agreement.

"Yes and No. I've teamed with Serena a few times in the past. I just haven't asked her about being partners as silly as that sounds." He supposed it counted though and he wondered if Serena would be okay with him just calling them partners. Or if she preferred taking on most of her missions solo. After losing a partner he was sure anyone would be nervous about getting a new one. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and even though they had cooperated a handful of time's that hardly counted as soul resonance. Looking at Raven he smiled nervously. He hoped none of this impaired the mission. "I'm sure we'll figure it out." E-ko was handed a file that most of the other occupants of the room were holding as well. All except Terry but he was surrounded by what looked like the shredded remnants of one. Which made E-ko curious about what could have caused him to apparently shred his file. Flipping it open to see if the contents were some how offensive he was greeted with what looked like a standard mission information pack. Which didn't answer his question on why Terry had destroyed his. It must have been another reason but the room seemed normal save for the odd tension still lingering. Leaning slightly towards his blue haired companion he mock whispered towards her. "Raven does it feel like we missed something to you?"

Mizz Krazy10
It's fine. Short post's happen.

Widower

Tipsy Cultist

Ishuzi
User Image

R A V E N xxxC R O S S

"Well you have to stop beating around the bush and ask her or you will end regretting it later." Raven said to E-ko her message lacking the usual jokes and teasing it normally would be laced with insinuating that the girl was serious or that she didn't have a comical comeback. Out of the few partnerships she had attempted to make all the weapons left after finding out she was a witch with a destructive nature so now she was a solo act simply relying on magic to get the job done. Her hopes were that she would find a weapon that would stick with her even after knowing she was a witch.

Once she was handed the file Raven pulled her shades off her face revealing her crimson eyes that contrasted her hair completely and began to read. The mission was quite the task which was probably why Death had assigned so many people to it. When E-ko spoke the girl looked up from the file and at the others in the room, everything seemed normal to her but Raven was the type who didn't find things until they jumped out at her. Scratching the back of her head she looked back to the male,"Maybe it has something to do with the creep who bumped into me in the hall." She said her brows furrowing at the thought of the male, if she ever saw him again she would be sure give him a piece of her mind. "Or someone is upset about being assigned to this mission." She added after finally seeing the shredded paper at the black haired male's feet. "Maybe asking before assuming would be best."

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

Arachnid managed to bump into an approaching Witch, although he had no time to scold the child in his haste, there was still much to be done in so little time. Once he was back outside of Shibusen, he deactivated his spiders transmitting his Insanity Wavelength, at least allow him to conserve some of his energy. Unballing his left fist, and bringing up closer towards his face as he examined the blood in it. "Such a nuisance," he commented to his himself, although he suppose it was a spider's destiny to die for its children. Although this weakening medical condition was not caused by his creation of spiders, he used others to host them. Instead, his birthing of the Demon Weapons was the causing, as was the reasoning why he commonly referred to the weapons as his children.

Arachnid looked up into the sky, having to bring a hand up above his eye to block the sunlight until he spotted it. He took a deep breath, and then exhaled, launching a long length of webbing from his mouth which attached itself to the craft far overhead. He then quickly pulled himself up until he was back inside the Helicopter. It then turned and headed south, back to the castle then.

Arachnid then turned back to his "attendant" witch. "So, the witches must have something planned if your willing to wake me up. How about you let me know, I doubt they'd send someone that didn't know what was going on to gather me," he stated plainly, allowing the Witch to fill him in with the plan to resurrect Asura. He didn't exactly have the kindest feelings towards that man, but if it was going to put him at odds with Shibusen, which like it sounded it would, then would be all game for it. Besides, no point in cutting the witch off, it was going to be long trip.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

User Image

Prepare for nothing but darkness!

【❀____________________________________】

Rizua had taken to Death and she was trustworthy in his eyes and she had gotten the job as the nurse which pleased her.She then went to the location of the nurse office.When she got inside she stretched out some and changed into the nurse uniform she looked rather stunnishing.She then waited for anything to happen.She was bored and just organized the office for the time being.

【❀____________________________________】

Mood → Calm.
Thoughts → !
O. O. C. → bored. Sorry for short post
Race → Witch-Medusa
Crush → No one.
Location → Nurse Office.
With → No One.

User Image

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxx☽☾𝕾𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖆☽☾User Image

Serena was surprised when the stranger crossed over to her and stared straight into her eyes but instead of showing him that, she simply glared back at him. It was her way of showing she wasn’t scared of him. What he said about giving birth to her struck her as strange…creepy…and somewhat disturbing but it rang some sort of bell in the back of her mind. She was pretty sure she had heard something about the “Mother of all Demon Weapons” at one point during the year…she’ll have to look that up later. His fangs made her nervous but after what she viewed as a threat and addressing Lord Death, he left. As soon as Serena heard the door open and close, she let out all the air that she had been keeping trapped in her lungs in one single gasp, ‘That was seriously intense! I thought for sure he was going to attack or at least bite me with those freakin’ fangs!’
                  When the door opened and closed yet again, Serena quickly turned, lifting one arm up in case the stranger had returned. But instead of seeing the strange man in white, she instead saw a blue haired girl and a red haired boy she recognized instantly. Well she and E-ko had been partnered up on a few assignments, “Hey E!” she called giving him a small wave, “Lord Death called you here too?”

☽Location: DWMA, Death Room
☾With: Terry, Raven, E-ko and Aberdeen
☽Partner: E-ko
☾OOC: ...

User Image

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Hanako Tsunade
The Blue Eyed Meister

User Image

I am a master hunter
I cured my skin, now nothing gets in
Nothing not as hard as it tries

Location:Death Room Company:Fellow Classmates Thoughts: Did I just miss out on something?

Little feet pattered against the hard wood floors, followed by the sound of childish laughter. “Hanako-Nee!!!!” a voice called out. Running around the house was a small boy of six years old. He had dark black hair, bright blue eyes and glasses sliding down his nose as he ran a muck in search of his older sister. “Hanako-nee!!! Nee-chan!!!! Where are you!” he called as he walked down the hall and opened doors to various rooms like the washroom and bathroom, only to not find his beloved sister in either rooms. Running back down the hall he made his way to the kitchen to see his mother making breakfast.
                                        “Kaa-san, have you seen Onee-chan?” he asked as he walked into the room.
                                        Sanoko Tsunade, a middle aged mother turned from making rice to look as her youngest child and laughed.

“I think she might be outside, why don't you go look out there, Mikado?”she said softly and turned back to the task at hand. The boy, Mikado, nodded his head and turned to the shoji sliding door, opening and closing it behind him, and started to make his way around the house, still in search for his sister. After a few minutes of following the porch that wrapped around the whole house he found his sister sitting with her legs chis-crossed-applause and mediating. Now trying to tiptoe to snick up on her he slowly made his way over to her.

Blue hues opened and pink hair swished over a shoulder as Hanako turned to see her little brother attempting to sneak up on her. “Oi, Mikado! What exactly do you think you are doing?” she asked, her tone flat and a animated vain pulsing on her forehead. She had heard him running through the house looking for her this morning.

“Awww! Nee-chan! You weren't sopossed to figure out that I was near you! I was being quiet! I could have totally scared you!!” Mikado whined.

Hanako sighed and relaxed, not to amused with her brother, though she understood him since she used to attempt to snick up on their father when she was little.
                                        “Maybe next time,hmm?” she said as she stood, stretched and tussled her brothers hair. “Lets go eat breakfast. I'm sure Kaa-san has it finished she said.” she suggested and ushered her brother back to the kitchen.

A few minutes later she and Makido were back in the kitchen.
                                        “Kaa-san! You where right! She was outside!” Mikado explained as he took a seat at the low laying table which already had food set out since the last time he was in the kitchen. Sanoko smiled and brought a big bowl of rice to the table, joining her husband, son and daughter.
                                        With the family all gathered at the table they all said a thank you for the food and started to make plates.

“Hanako with the wealther as it is, why would you be outside? Mediating in the rain isn't going to help you in the long run.” Hachi, Hanako's father, said.

“It's only a light rain and fog, it's not going to hurt me.” Hanako replied and took a bite of her rice. Her father rolled his eyes at his oldest and continued to eat. Listening to the chit-catter of the family.

“Oh, Hanako! I forgot to tell you that Lord Death rang for you! He said he wanted to see you in his office. Another mission maybe?” Sanoko spoke.

“Whattt!!!! And you only now tell me!! Kaa-san!!!! Don't be so calm! I'm probably supper late!!! Ugh!!! I got to go!” she gasped and started downing her food. Hurrying she rushed to over to the sink and put her plat in it. Then she ran out of the kitchen-dinning room and down a hall for the main door. Stopping only to put her shoes on in the entry way.

Mikado hurriedly got up and followed his sister. “Nee-chan!! You promised you would play with me today!!! You can't goooo!” he whined. Hanako tapped her shoe covered toes on the slate floor of the entry to make sure they were slipped on properly. “Sorry Mika-chan! I'll make it up to you!! Kaa-san! Tou-san!! I'm off!” she called and headed out the door. Grabbing her umbrella and left the house and made a run for it towards DWMA.

Being that the Tsunade house is a more traditional house found in Death City it was towards the older development so it would take Hanako a good ten minutes to reach the school but she still ran as fast as she could.

Foot steps could be heard running down one of the hallways of DWMA, and the swish of a book being thrown could be heard to. The book made good on it's target and landed on Hanako's head, causing the girl to fall face forward. “NO running in the hall!!” Professor Maka scolded as she picked up the book, dusting it off. Hanako sat up and rubbed her head. Sensei! That wasn't needed!” hanako whined. Maka rolled her eyes at her student and went on her way. “Follow the rules next time.” she stated as she left. Hanako sighed and stood up, and resumed running back towards Death's office.

It had taken Hanako some time to get to the Death Room but she was finally there! Taking a deep breath she opened the door and noticed some of the other students. She smiled and waved at them seeing as she had been around them in classes. Death ended up scolding her for being late and handed her a file with what she assumed was the detailed information of the mission.

“Hey everyone!! Sorry for being late! Ya know a black cat crossed my path and all. So I had to take a different root to school! Anyways whats going on? This a big o'ld group mission?” she asked the others, not bothering to flip through the pages in the file yet.

User Image User Image User Image

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

Arachnid listened to the witches explanation of their plans, reawakening Asura. He still disliked the thought of reviving that man, but he suppose it would do for his own intentions. It seemed like they had taken to using the old castle anyways, explains how they managed to find out that he was still alive. He had hoped Mosquito would have dealt with any left over information on him, but he suppose this was for the better after all. He began coughing again, again covering his mouth and coating his hand with a fresher coat of his blood, wiping it on the side of his clothing.

"Are you alright Lord Arachnid," he witch asked, she even managed to sound almost genuine with concern.

Arachnid wasn't surprised that the witch wasn't aware of his failing, only Arachne and Mosquito had been aware of the testings effects on him. "Tell me, how much do you really know about the creation of Demon Weapons," he asked, but he didn't give the woman a chance to answer him. "Anyone can gathering everything you need to forge them, a single human soul, witch soul, and the weapon itself. Simple, right? So why hasn't anyone else made their own? Only Arachne knew how to fuse these things together, and that's where I came in. You could say she turned me into the catalyst, all Demon Weapons can essentially trace their origins back to me. My body is designed to melt down souls to their purest forms, I can then inject them directly into an inanimate weapon, creating a Demon Weapon. The best part, where the name "Demon Weapon" spawns from. Every weapon I create takes a little bit of my soul, all of the first generation of weapons were influenced by my Insanity Wavelength. They were prone to, violence, on their own, hence the "Demon". Even Vajra was affect," he liked the thought of that last part, thinking that it was his own influence that had played some part in Asura losing his grip and falling prey to the Madness. "But tearing apart my own soul has had, quite the effect on my body," and seeing his condition as he was, he had far less time left then he had imagined. He took a deep breath, "The faster we can arrive at the castle, the quicker I can take care of it," he commented.

"Normally, we'd use Arithmetic Magic, but I'm afraid you killed off my two associates, I'm unable to do so alone,," the witch commented, her tone was certainly different and showed more of a dislike of him.

Now Arachnid preferred this side of the woman a great deal more. He couldn't stand people that hid behind a false pretense, "That's all? You should have just told me then," his arm reached out from his large sleeve, the two witch souls in hand. His opened his mouth wide, quickly swallowing both souls, his body quickly "digested" the two souls. He took the still live witches arm and drew it close to his face. He again opened wide and bit down, his fangs dug deep into her wrist. The witch yelp in shock and tried to pull away, but his grip was far to strong. It took a moment, but he quickly begun to transfer the two witches, which had been enriched their purest form and injected into the woman, greatly enhancing her own magically capabilities. He finally released his grip, it seemed like the witch was finally ready to perform the Arithmetic Magic. The spell allowed her to open a worm hole in front of chopper, instantly taking them to the Amazon Forest, and only taking a short period of time from there to arrive at Baba Yaga's Castle.

Arachnid was glad to get back to his home once again, more so he was surprised by the awaiting Arachnophobia soldiers, cheering for the last remaining remnant of the organization head. Once inside the castle, he was able to quickly make his way though the compound like he hadn't been away for a day, it certainly seemed like the witches had done a fine job getting the place back in tip top order. He quickly darted off to a side room, which had been hidden before as nothing more then a wall.

"Hey there, wait. Shouldn't you be meeting with the other witches first," the witch followed behind him, intent on getting him to things her way. She darted into the room, only to jump back out to the hallway, her face flushed red.

"Those clothes were a bit, bloody," Arachnid commented. "Your the first one to see this body in over eight hundred years," he spoke once more, the sound of flesh tearing apart could be heard before he stepped back out, now fully clothed.

"Yes, well, we should get going then," the witch spoke, again attempting to get Arachnid to follow her, but her plan quickly turned in the opposite direction as he again began to walk off.

This time, Arachnid found himself in the main room of the castle, where there was already plenty of Arachnophobia Researchers and Witches all working on who knows what. He quickly walked up to one of the consoles, entering a long code into the system. The floor opened and a large throne rose up out of the ground. He walked over and took a seat, numerous tubes shot of chair, injecting themselves into his body. The chair itself worked like its own life support system, the tubes working like IVs, injecting him full of different chemicals. He could live indefinitely while attached to it, which considering his poor state, he knew he would have to use caution when venturing to far out in the future. He shot a glance at the witch, "Tell your superiors they can come to me," he told her, closing his eyes, there was much to think about now, where to begin?

Blessed Seeker

╔══════════════╗
Σ-ko Daniels
【Scholar and Meister】
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Location ↴
⋐ the Death Room ⋑
Mood ↴
⋐ Embarrassed ⋑
Company ↴
⋐ My fellow students, Lord Death, and his weapons. ⋑

E-ko pouted as Raven pointed out that he needed to ask Serena already. She sounded really serious about it to. He guessed he probably cam off as pretty pathetic. With the prejudice towards witches he was certain Raven had a more difficult time of finding a partner. Which was unfortunate because she was a great person and incredibly strong meister. Anyone who thought otherwise had inaccurate data and should check there sources immediately. Raven brought up the creepy guy from the hallway and mentally agreed that it seemed like one of the most likely theories. She was also right about assuming.

"Yeah you're right Raven." Before he could make another comment about the situation or bring up the mission folder content's to Raven he heard Someone call for him. Turning to Serena he smiled and waved back politely. He wondered if Serena heard them speaking about her. That would be ridiculously embarrassing. He sent Raven a look that could easily be take as a plea for assistance before turning back to Serena, taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Hey Rena. Yeah I got called to." Shuffling his feet a bit he tried to think about if he should bring up being partners or wait. "Um...So we can work together again...I mean team up. Well obviously were all going to be teamed up but um.." Another student walked in and E-ko didn't know whether to feel relieved or completely embarrassed as he was saved from his attempt at conversation. Lord Death began to explain there mission and E-ko tried his best to hide behind Raven without being obvious. He didn't think he was doing a very good job at being inconspicuous.

Mizz Krazy10

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxx☽☾𝕾𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖆☽☾User Image

Serena quickly recognized the girl with E-ko as Raven, a witch as well as a Meister. She wasn’t too fond of witches but Raven was in her books, a good person and she never really seemed to have a problem with her. Then again she never attempted to pick a fight with Raven nor did the witch with her. She was curious as to what they were talking about. Seemed pretty interesting though whatever the topic was, it seemed to be making E-ko pretty embarrassed, “Seems like Lord Death is really serious about this mission.” Serena said with a smile as she looked at everyone who was present, waving at the newest comer, Hanako Tsunade, “Hey Hanako! Glad you could join us!” she called jokingly before turning back to E-ko who seemed to be having difficulty turning his thoughts into words, “It has been a while since we worked together huh? My count’s one month yesterday.”
                  Glancing at him, she couldn’t help but smile at the sight of him attempting to hide behind Raven…she assumed he was trying not to be obvious but from where she was standing it was pretty noticeable. Actually Serena had been hoping E-ko would make her his partner. They had worked together a lot so aside from her late partner, he was one of the few people who knew how she fights while on an assignment. But then again, after the incident (and beating the crap out of that one guy), she did develop a reputation for being dangerous, psychotic and unlucky (the first two were more likely thanks to the guy she beat up though now he would be known for getting beat up by a girl half his size and weight) so it shouldn’t be a surprise to her if E-ko was hesitant on asking her because of that.

☽Location: DWMA, Death Room
☾With: Terry, Raven, E-ko, Hanako and Aberdeen
☽Partner: E-ko
☾OOC: slightly edited cus my computer crapped out on me and I didn't realize till now I needed to fix how my post looked -.-"""

User Image

Ishuzi

Widower

Tipsy Cultist

Ishuzi
User Image

R A V E N xxxC R O S S

Raven brought her gaze back to the file once E-ko gave his input but once the boy was addressed she looked up and smirked. "Speak of the devil." The witch muttered under her breath as she sat her shades onto her face and figured she give the two a little private time,"Hey I'm going..." Her voice trailed off as she watched the boy attempt to pop the question, this was pathetic. It was no wonder why the two weren't partners already. When the redhead attempted to hide behind her Raven gave him a pat on the head and a reassuring smile before she took and abrupt step forward leaving him completely exposed. Then the girl began fake coughing aggressively,"Ifyoudon'tdothisyourselfrightnowI'mgoingtodoitandembarassyouwhileI'matit." She muttered through the coughs before brining her attention to Lord Death though she was keeping an eye on the two from her peripherals. Those two were going to be partners by the end of this meeting and Raven didn't care if she had to step in and do it.

Ruthless Saint

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Ȉɀɀɐȡʄʄɐ ʛяɨȵᴆ
♯♩♪♫♬♭ The Go With The Flow Meister ♭♬♫♪♩♯
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

【Music】xxxxx blared throughout the strangely bare apartment, dancing in and out of the spaces between stacks of packed boxes. Items dangled haphazardly from some that were opened, and others were dangerously close to toppling over. The place had a cold, unlived feeling in it...but that would soon change. Underneath the blaring music, the sound of a running shower could be heard and coming from under a closed door steam swirled out as though in tune with the beat. That was how the world was for a while, until the sound of the shower cut off and the music was once again the only thing heard. Finally, ten minutes later, a petite looking brunette slammed the door open, blasting steam into the otherwise clear room. Her hair dripped from the shower, having been in too much of a hurry to dry it right away. She threw her towel over her head, rubbing out the moisture as she scrambled through the maze of boxes. The towel around her body dropped to the floor as she came to the box labeled clothes, and she dug into it with her free hand to pull out a short strapless dress, a pair of biking shorts, and a pair of black and white striped stockings.

【Throwing】xxxxx the clothes on quickly, she discarded the towel she had been using for her head and ran over to where she had plugged in her hair dryer. Using as little time as possible she dried the rest of her hair, and did a little hop-skip dance as she stepped into her black knee high boots. She clicked off the dryer and set it back in its place with one hand as she bent down and zipped her boots with the free on. Quickly combing her hair and checking herself in the mirror on the wall, she felt satisfied and grabbed her saddle bag before running out the door. She was late, horribly late. What a way to make an impression on someone, being late for an important mission. No doubt everyone was already there and getting briefed. She shuddered at the thought of everyone looking down on her for her tardiness.

【Blinking】xxxxx the thought from her mind, the young woman raced across town, heading for one of the most important places in town. Death's Office. Smiling to herself she couldn't help but feel glad that she had been called in. No doubt it was for something important, and hopefully it was a chance to prove her skills. She hated being in her father's shadow. It was time to prove her worth. With those thoughts picking up her spirits, she found a new burst of energy and picked up her speed as she raced across the street and towards the dwma. Guiding herself through at the twists and turns, and ups and downs, she found herself finally walking down the hall leading to Death's office. Slowing down to catch her breath she let the nervous emotions wash over her. What could this all be about? Well, she was about to find out. With a sigh and a smile Izzadella knocked lightly on the open door frame, before slowly stepping into the office to find that others had already shown up like she had though. "Hello there, everyone." she said with a smile and a nod to the others who were already in the room, unaware of what had happened not too long ago.

♯♩♪♫♬♭ ❤ ♭♬♫♪♩♯

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces