Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Goku
Kakarot

Goku nodded. "I can go all the way to Super Saiyan 3. But you will only see one today," said Goku. Goku let out a small humph sound as he went Super Saiyan. It was so easy now to go Super Saiyan. He could remember how hard it was before. Now 3 was hard. The yellow energy was all around him. Scotters would back with easy trying to read Goku's power level right now. Goku looked at him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
King Vegeta
King of all Saiyans

He nodded. "I will come with you. I want to see the child that could beat Freiza when my own son couldn't." He said standing up also. He wasn't going to let it go the Vegeta couldn't beat Freiza.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Bulma
Wife, Mother, Genus

"Trunks and I will stay here then..." said Bulma. Trunks looked at his father and Grandfather still thinking they were clones

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageA challenge?
Where?
I will fight anyone....
Shinjiro
A saiyan fighter

Shinji didn't need a scouter to sense his power he had enough training to be able to sense people without a scouter. His small smirk then turned into a devious smile. He was ready to fight this was going to be hard but he wasn't going to give in easily. He then took of his coat, after letting it his the ground he got into his fighting stance. He nodded letting Goku make the first move.

...just so I can prove my strength!
I will never lose!
Not until my life is at an end!

Tricky Glitch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx V ǝ ჟ ǝ t ɑx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Prince of Saiyans
User Image

We got 【no fear】, no doubt
We're going out tonight
To 【kick out】 every light
Take anything we want
We're going till the world stops turnin' while we 【burn】 it to the ground

════════════════════════════

Vegeta paused briefly and grumbled just a bit before folding his arms and leading the man out. There was little he could do about it, that's just the sort of man his father was. Leaving the castle doors and returning outside he sensed out Goku and immediately smacked his palm to his face when he spotted the gold haired saiyan. Kakarot really had no idea what subtlety was, did he?

════════════════════════════

User Image

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Oran
Albino Sayain

Oran looked at Goku and squeaked seeing his super saiyan form. She looked at Shin when he got the look like he wanted to fight. "Shin are you stupid? He'll eat you."

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Goku
Kakarot

Goku looked at Shinji. "You want to fight me well I'm a super Saiyan?" Goku said with a smirk. "That wouldn't be fair."

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
King Vegeta
King of all Saiyans

He followed his sons vision and an expression of slight aww passed across his face to quick to even be noticed. "So this is the Super Saiyan.." He said in a bored tone.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageA challenge?
Where?
I will fight anyone....
Shinjiro
A saiyan fighter

Shin just shook his head he knew what he was doing. "No I understand what I am doing. I want to grow stronger fighting someone stronger then me is the only way I can do that!" He knew he would be at a disadvantage this guys power level was amazing, but he wasn't going to turn down a chance like this. "Ha don't underestimate me, I may not be a super saiyan like you but I am stronger then I look." He still waited to see if he was going to attack.

I will never lose!

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Goku
Kakarot

Goku grinned. "Fair enough," he said and went into a stance. Goku judged his stance and how good it was. Goku almost disapperred from sight. He was faster than Oran. He appered behind him. He moved and kicked Shinjiro in the head.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageA challenge?
Where?
I will fight anyone....
Shinjiro
A saiyan fighter

Shin watched him come up behind him, why was everyone faster then him? He barely dodged the attack and when he did he tried to grab onto Goku's leg. If he grabbed a hold of it he would try and trow him onto the ground.

I will never lose!

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Goku
Kakarot

He got ahold of Goku's leg. Goku quickly moved and put his hands together. "Kamehameha!" he said it quickly as well and fired the Kamehameha blast at him. Goku was to close for him to dodge this blast.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageA challenge?
Where?
I will fight anyone....
Shinjiro
A saiyan fighter

Shinjiro didn't see this coming and he took the full blast and he was then knocked back some. He stood up the blast did a lot of damage, but he wasn't going to give up. He then charged a good amount of Ki into his hand and fire is own blast at Goku.

I will never lose!

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Goku
Kakarot

Goku didn't have enouph time to reach to the blast. He got him. He flew back at bit. Goku grinned, man did he love fighting. Goku put two fingers on his forehead and disappeared. He appeared behind Shinjiro and kicked him in the side making Shinjiro go flying to his right.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageA challenge?
Where?
I will fight anyone....
Shinjiro
A saiyan fighter

Shinjiro didn't have time to blink he flew through the air with the hit. He had a feeling he would have bruised or maybe broken ribs. He finally caught himself on the ground. He looked around and noticed something he could use. Beside him was a huge boulder by using his strength he picked u the boulder. He then threw the huge rock at Goku.

I will never lose!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out