Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"We are not certain that it is the Reapers but the signals match almost perfectly. We do not know when the signal began broadcasting. We first thought it was some sort of radiation or interference so we did not pay attention in the beginning. We believe it started about a year ago or close by."
Saren closed his eyes as he was thinking of the situation. "The signal appearing out of nowhere though...according to the archives Dr. T'Soni left for us I believe it took about that long before Sovereign first showed up...no wonder the Keepers are starting to act up too...Hunter why is it you came to me alone for this?" he asked as he opened his eyes

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"On the last Reaper invasion we helped the Reapers and if it wasn't for Sheppard Commander and Legion we might have never got our freedom back from them so as to not cause panic we decided to keep this a secret. If we had sent an army of Geth to search for clues, people would start making questions. Also, being only one platform it make it easier to infiltrate certain places and it allows us to enroll as part of a crew. We were hoping Saren Spectre would let us join his crew."
Saren closed his eyes thinking about it all as he got up and walked to a window looking outside. "And why is it you come to me about this? I'm sure you could have asked an expert at this, maybe an Asari or something." he said as he looked at Hunter again

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hunter followed Saren with his eye. "We did not have any special reason to come to you specifically but when you walked into Omega I searched for info on you. I found that you are the descendant of a Turian named Garrus Vakarian. Garrus Vakarian was a great friend of Sheppard Commander and helped stop the Reaper invasion so we reached the consensus that you could be trusted. Geth are very secretive, we would not share this information with anyone unless we were certain that person could be trusted." Hunter looked down at the floor he understood that this amount of information would take a while to be processed by an organic. "We will leave you to think about it Saren Spectre. If you wish to talk to us we will be waiting at the docking bay." Hunter left the room so Saren could think clearly in peace.
Saren nodded as he closed his eyes deep in thought about the whole thing. He heard about Garrus being a good friend of Shepard's, hell that was why he was chosen as a Spectre right away after his signing up for C-Sec so he had a lot on his shoulders but he was able to manage it well but to stop the Reapers...that would be a big job and it was highly unlikely anyone would believe him but it seemed possible the Reapers would come back, he couldn't go to the council about this one but he had to do something. "Maybe Hunter was right..." he said to himself as he was looking through the Spectre data for Liara's data and he was reading through the archives

Unbeatable Raider

7,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"This galaxy is slowly falling apart..."

Eva a.k.a. Eveline Ross
Eveline was sneaking between crates and boxes in the Alliance's cargo bay in Omega. She put small bombs there and there on containers of heavy ammo and poisonous gas tanks. Then Eva moved to the safe distance and used her Omni-tool to detonate the bombs. One by one, all of them exploded, setting the most of the bay into fire. Fire alarms went off and few Alliance soldiers ran into the area. They noticed Eva near the main exit. "Hey! Hey, you!" they shouted. Eva thought "Here comes the trouble...". She started running to the most crowded place in the Omega -- The Afterlife night club.

"...and I'm here to put it together again."
Saren got something on his omni tool...an explosion...more than one as he got up and put his helmet on as he got his sniper rifle ready and he was following the signal as he heard alliance soldiers shouting and he looked at them. "What's going on here?" he asked as he showed his rank and they looked at him. "Archangel, there's a girl on the loose here. She keeps making trouble so if you can find her, do whatever you think is fitting for her." one said as Saren nodded. "Fine, but stand down before you freak the locals here." he said calmly as he walked into Afterlife looking around

Unbeatable Raider

7,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Eva a.k.a. Eveline Ross
Eva ran into Afterlife and sat at the far side of the bar like nothing has ever happened. She ordered a drink and started listening to music in the club. Eva never liked places like Afterlife: crowded, noisy, full of people with unknown intentions. But for situations like running away from Alliance soldiers it was nearly perfect. She glanced at the front entrance in case soldiers were still following her. Instead of a few soldiers, she saw a turian enter. "Hm. Judging from his way of walking and armor... well, he's probably some soldier from elite group or something." Eva remembered like she hacked into Alliance computers few days ago and read a message from The New Citadel that a turian Spectre was coming to Omega. For a moment she thought that the Spectre might be the turian who entered the Afterlife moments ago, but then Eva decided that a Spectre would never go into a low-life place like this.

Saren walked around Omega as he looked around and he took off his helmet again as he walked to the bar. "I'd like some turian brandy please." he said as he looked around and saw Eva as he sat down a few seats away from her. "Hmmm...the alliance seemed a little distressed...good thing a Spectre showed up." he said to himself thinking aloud

Unbeatable Raider

7,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Eva a.k.a. Eveline Ross
Eveline saw the turian take a seat quite near her and then she heard him think loudly "Hmmm...the alliance seemed a little distressed...good thing a Spectre showed up." Eva activated her Omni-tool to find some more info on this Spectre in Omega. "Yep. Turian. Already knew it. Name... Saren Vakarian." Eva suddenly got a glimpse of her past when she had a war history class during the Alliance training program. "Saren is a name of traitor, and Vakarian is a name of a hero..." She giggled and realised that this Spectre may be an old descendant of legendary Garrus Vakarian. "What an interesting mix. I wonder how this Spectre will end up." Eva giggled again and stood up from her seat as she remembered that she had stuff to do. Eveline paid for her drink and started walking towards the main exit of the Afterlife.

Saren saw her leave as he shrugged not following as he turned on his communicator and he got up walking out as he got connected to the Turian Counselor. "Nothing to report counselor just a bunch of white noise here. one person reported a strange signal that the Geth have been detecting the last year or so, his codename is Hunter apparently, or at least that's what his programs are. he thinks they're reaper in origin, I won't lie here, that would make a lot of sense." he said as the counselor nodded recording it and left silently as he relaxed a little

Timid Conversationalist

"Communications to the Council detected" a small VI voice rung in her ear. Nothing, not even the smallest murmur, got past the blue-skinned Drell. On Omega, that one asari who claimed to be the queen was the conduit of everything, all information, and Azrat took a similar position for the whole galaxy, except her network was the conduit. While an agreement she made with the council prevented her hacking into Citadel communications, it did not stop her from noting them.

She sat at one of the bars of Afterlife. "Source: REDACTED; assumed Spectre position" the voice continued as the reptilian woman took a drink. Azrat let her dark eyes flutter as she looked over the crowd; a human girl walked out, maybe send an agent after her later, and a turian walked out, seemingly following suit as he talked into his communicator. She cocked an eyebrow, or the drell equivalent, and tapped a button on her omni-tool. She paid for the drink and stood, beginning to walk in the direction of the turian. "No one ever said the Broker couldn't check anything out personally.." she whispered to herself.
Saren sat down outside the door to the airlock to the ship as he finished his communication and he relaxed cleaning his guns off

((writers block))

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hunter observed Saren for a while as he cleaned his gun and decided to approached him. "Saren Spectre. Have you reached a conclusion about letting us join your crew or the possible Reaper signal issue?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff