Welcome to Gaia! ::

~story
~rules
~profile skeleton
~male charectors
~female charectors
~evil charectors

there have always been two omnitrix forms. scince the ending life of ben 10,000 his son ken has recruited many plumbers on earth and other beings who can be trusted with the omnitrix and a few who can't. (evil people with omnitrix.)

there is version 1 with 10 starting aliens and the ability that whenever any alien touches it the omnitrix unlocks it's genetic sample and that person can use it.
User Image

version 2 with only 5 starters and this one can send out a C-laser and whatever alien it touches scans it and unlocks the genetic sample.
User Image

with these your goal is to protect the universe from the new group called the metacouncils. a group of people that think they are the smartest and most powerful in the universe. these people will take over this world and all others in the universe.
RULES

1. no gods. not even me. the only thing i will do is RP and if i don't like how your acting i will kick. and if i just plain don't like you i'll kick you out for no good reason.

2. cybering, not gonna happen here. a little romance is fine but if i get sick of your lovey dovey crap or think your going too far i'm going to give you a warning or kick your a** out.

3. you only get ONE omnitrix. you may load it with any 10/5 aliens you want. send the name with the profile where i told you to put it.

4. pm me the profile with the name of your favorite alien.

5. you do NOT need to use the long and unchildish names of the aliens. you can but it is not required to say "vulpamancer" instead of "wildmutt."
PROFILE SKELETON

THE FIRST THREE EVIL PEOPLE GET AN OMNITRIX. AND THAT INCLUDES ME.

also you don't need a bio cause frankly i don't give a crap.

GOOD

gaia name:
RPC name:
race: (human, galvin, whatever can hold an omnitrix.)
omnitrix: (version 1,2 or none at all if you want cool weapons substitute this with your weapons.)
starting planet: (could be earth or omicron persie 8 for all i care.)
appearance:

EVIL

gaia name:
RPC name:
race:
rank: (number 1 through 10,000. 100 and up are generals and 101 through 1,000 are respected warriors the others are just soilders.)
omnitrix: (only for the first two to become evil. after that replace the word omnitrix with weapons/powers.)
appearance:
MALE CHARECTORS

gaia name: duelist extrodinair
RPC name: shawn micheals
race: human
omnitrix: version 1
starting planet: earth
appearance: User Image
FEMALE CHARECTORS
EVIL CHARECTORS

gaia name: duelist extrodinair
RPC name: Hunter