Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Charlie Ward: Chapter One
Let's go eat, huh?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Charlie, Claymore and Landslide eventually found themselves on the road of Route 2, and before long they came upon a sign. They had made it to the end of Route 2 and were left at a fork. One path continued on into Route 3, which Charlie assumed lead to his next stop. The other road branched off to the north, but looked to be blocked off. Hazard signs littered the entrance to the route, but none of them told Charlie what the problem was. Charlie shrugged and decided to simply follow Route 3.

After taking a few steps, he stopped suddenly. His stomach was growling audibly now, and it caught the attention of both Landslide and Claymore. Charlie chuckled as he made his way to the side of the road. "Guess I should have had breakfast, eh guys?"

The midday sun shone down on the trio. Charlie had taken out his portable stove and cooking pot and began to heat up a portion of water. Reaching back into his bag he produced a package of soup, which he added to the quickly boiling pot. As he stirred the soup, he also produced an energy bar from his backpack. He ripped it open and broke it in half, handing each to Landslide and Claymore. The two Pokemon began to eat while Charlie sampled his soup, holding a bowl in his shaking hand.

Currently playing: You Wish by Nightmares on Wax

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C o l e x T e n n i s o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cole chuckled watching Parker and Hati. Suddenly he noticed Parker looking at him and pointing to another wild Pokemon. Cole knew what she was asking, she wanted to know why he hadn't gotten another Pokemon himself yet. The answer was really obvious, at least to himself. Right now he wanted something interesting. Maybe he could find a weird abnormal Pokemon sometime?

" I'm waiting for a special Pokemon. " COle explained smiling abit at Parker, then looked over at Samurai. Kinda like this guy is. Out of the ordinary. He thought to himself, watching Samurai's futile attempts to grab the little yellow bug off of him. Poor little Pawniard, Thor would eventually stop of course. But it was kinda amusing to watch. Cole signaled for the two to advance a little further.

After awhile the two seemed to come across an area where the route seemed to split. According to the map, they were now entering route three, which seemed to have even less trees than before. . . However the next town was just barely visible. Maybe a mile and a half away. Almost there. He thought to himself, as he pointed ahead towards the not-so-visible town on the horizon. Samurai walked in just behind Cole along with Thor who was still attached to the little Pawniard. Samurai seemed to have given up on resisting Thor clinging to him. Cole also soon noticed Charlie sitting not to far away from the two, eating something that was most likely his breakfast.

User Image
»» Regimen Town
»» Parker,
»» Happy

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxdexxxxSɑɨитe-Cσqμɨʅʅe
User ImageUser Image

The day was going by fairly quick. The sun was at it's peak, and the two needed to get to the next town before nightfall. Or else who knew what could happen? As Clyde scrambled to find something to say to comfort a Rosie with fake tears, she simply laughed when he said she was "kinda pretty". Oh, this journey would be fun. Especially if Clyde got flustered like this all the time. As he went on with his new Spearow, Rosalina walked behind him. They were traveling Route 2. It wasn't as simple as Route 1. The path was lined with more Pokemon, and more tall grass. However, Rosalina saw another bush with Oran Berries. Darting over, she grabbed a few. There were... Three. Which brought her grand total to five. Five Oran Berries, and four Pokeballs. That's what was in her bag. From this moment on, Rosie'd need to keep a close on her belongings. Just to avoid any mixups. Taro and Denka made their noises at each other, Taro in wails and Spearow spoke in short chirps and caws. It was cute, but the young girl had to wonder... What exactly where her Pokemon talking about? The thought seemed to linger, but went away in time.

As Clyde and Rosalina pushed on, she had a thought. "Y'know... You don't have to hold back on my part", Rosie spoke. "Back in Phenac, I used to joke all the time with Justy. I used to try and hook him up with some cute girls. We'd joke. It was fun". The reason she brought it up? .... Maybe Rosalina felt a little homesick. And maybe some snide remarks would make her feel a bit better. It certainly did when she tortured Clyde.

-Check out my Team!-

User ImageUser Image

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Parker Harris
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not quiet, you're just too loud."
Party:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ஐﻬShe understood his explanation, and so didn't bother to ask for more clarification. Even if most of these Pokemon were kind of exotic to her--even if she had lived in this region for a year-- he probably saw them daily. He'll get a Pokemon when he wants to.

Again she followed Cole's lead onto the next route, snickering every so often at Samurai's attempts at dislodging Thor from his person. It was amusing. Though eventually, Parker motioned Thor to come back to her before Samurai got too annoyed at him. Thor attached himself to Hati and annoyed the hyena-like Pokemon, and Parker had to play the mediator between the two.

Once they made it to the fork in the road, Parker took in her surroundings. One road was blocked off and the other continued onto Route 3, but what caught her attention was a familiar face sitting on the side of the road. It was Charlie and he looked to be eating breakfast with a Geodude and his Kabuto. Moving Hati to be held with one arm, Parker gently tugged on Cole's sleeve to get his attention and motioned to Charlie. She wanted to check on him, but wanted to make sure if Cole was okay with it. She wasn't that awkward around others, at least she didn't think so, but he was the one who seemed to have problems with other people.

User Image User Image
OOC;

Distinct Explorer

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Oh hey, it's those guys again!
Charlie continued eating his soup. It wasn't the best he'd ever had, but it was doing its job very well. Landslide and Claymore seemed to be getting to know each other. It made sense, seeing as the two were both Rock-type Pokemon. Charlie figured the two would have something in common. He tried to figure out exactly what they were talking about, but he resigned himself to finish eating his soup.

As he took another spoonful, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. It was Cole and Parker, two of the other trainers he had met already. Seeing the two of them made him think of Clyde and how he was doing. Charlie still felt a little guilty about leaving him behind, but he was sure he was fine. As the two approached, Charlie waved at them, his spoon sticking out of his mouth. Placing the empty bowl and spoon down on the ground, Charlie stood up and walked over to the two as they drew near. "Cole! Parker! Nice to see you guys again!"

Landslide and Claymore followed Charlie as he approached the others. Landslide stayed a little behind Charlie, while Claymore approached Samurai. He extended one of his claws to the bipedal Pokemon, perhaps as a show of respect.

Currently playing: My Human Interactions by Harvey Danger

Velvet Wolff's Other Half

Unforgiving Tactician

10,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
Clyde Lowell

Pokedollars: 2990
Clyde rubbed the back of his neck a bit in embarrassment from what happened before. Rose chuckled when he said "kinda of pretty". Rose was pretending all along! Damn it, his friends were right, he was gullible.

"And here I am trying to stop being that kind of person,"
he thought in his head as they continued on their path. He saw Rose go for some Oran berries as they were walking along. The sun was still out and the breeze around the area was a cool and crisp feel to him as it blew lightly towards the duo. He smiled a bit as he looked up in the clear sky. Something about this day reminded him of home. Was it the feeling? The weather? Or could it be that he was getting homesick. I didn't want to think on it. Route 2 had a good feel to it since they were on it and so far he liked the scenery. Clyde thought of it as a peaceful place. Rose spoke out about her joking around with this "Justy" guy back from where she's from, telling him he didn't need to hold back on the jokes. He simply shrugged at her comment.

"Eh, I know I don't have to hold back on what I say sometimes. I just don't want to offend people or mentally make them unstable in some kind of manner," he said, looking at her. "Although, I do have to say. That was kind of funny when you pulled those fake tears on me." He chuckled a bit on that moment. That was embarrassing to him. Rose got him good when she pulled that little fake tears prank on him....or were they real?

He thought on it and then looked at Rose. "Hey, those tears were fake, weren't they?" he asked curiously as they walked along Route 2.

Arrow was staring at Rose and his new trainer as they talked, not understanding one bit on what they're saying. He simply mentally shrugged and then just lied down on his owners head and took a nap.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
User ImageUser Image

As the two pressed on, Rosalina noticed that the weather was phenomenal. A great day to be traveling with a.... Was Clyde a friend? Had they spent enough time together to be considered friends? Taro seemed to get sidetracked a bit by the greenery. Denka however, stayed promptly behind it's trainer, obediently following. "Taro, c'mon! We're burning sunlight!". The Gastly seemed confused by every word after "C'mon". Simply wailing, Taro came back to it's trainer. Rosalina's shoes gently scuffed the ground as they walked, and her eyes were fixated on the lush grass right below her feet. The sun gave a small shimmer of warmth, but the cool breeze kept the duo comfortable. As Clyde went on about how he didn't want to offend people, it was then Rosie knew that people could truly be that different. "Oh... I see. Myself, I don't give a darn about anyone. If I wanna say something, I should have the right to say it. If they don't wanna hear what I have to say, then they shouldn't listen. Or if I'm doing something they don't like.... Then they shouldn't look!".

As Clyde went on about her tears, and whether they were real or fake, Rosie simply sighed. She grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and turned him so he was facing her. Of course, he had to look down a little. "Clyde... Uh... What I'm about to tell you stays between us, understand?". With a deep breath, Rosalina began explaining herself. "The reason I could cry, well... They weren't fake tears. I just think of my parents and... They naturally come... And... The reason I kissed you on the cheek earlier, er, well... It was only half courtesy. Truth is, I kinda like the feeling. The feeling of being close to someone. Justy, while he taught me some great stuff, and kept me safe, wasn't the, uh, parent of the year... I mean, I kinda have to miss out on some key moments in my life now". Rosalina tried her best to keep a steady voice as she explained. "Like, my first date. Who's gonna bug the heck out of me with picture and stuff? And... I had no one to tuck me in at night, or nobody to cry to when I had a bad dream. I never had someone to kiss me on the forehead and read me a story... I had to learn to live without it. So, I guess maybe I kissed your cheek because I thought it would make me feel better... And the tears.... Weren't fake". With a solemn sigh, Rosalina finally looked back up at Clyde, and roughly grabbed his shirt. "And if you ever tell anyone this stuff, I swear I'll take a geodude and---". Rosie cut herself off just then, with a sigh.

-Check out my Team!-

User ImageUser Image

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

C o l e x T e n n i s o n

Cole noticed Parker tugging on his sleeve, and turned to face her. She seemed to want them to go say hi to Charlie, which Cole didn't really mind. Just as he turned back to approach the boy, Charlie had already begun headed in their direction. Cole waved to the boy as he greeted them.

" Good to see you too. " Cole said smiling. He looked back towards Volans Town, suddenly realizing something. . . There was. . . Smoke? Black smoke emitting from the town. The smoke wasn't just barely noticeable either, it was a huge black cloud overhanging the city. But it wasn't there just a second ago? What the hell was going on.

Cole's facial expression changed the instant he noticed. The smile and open eyes faded into a serious expression as he suddenly dashed ahead of the group, Samurai instantly following in behind him. Cole felt bad about leaving the other two behind, but there was no way this was normal. Something bad was up at the next town, and he felt he had to see what it was. And help out in any way he could. Hopefully he'd be able to put a stop to whatever was going on, if needed.

User Image
»» Route 3
»» Samurai
»» Worried
OOC: Short post is Short.

Unforgiving Tactician

10,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
Clyde Lowell

Clyde listened to her story about how she grew up along with this Justy person. After she finished her story with the threat. Clyde looked at her and nodded. He thought for a moment on that last part. She spilled all of her guts onto him and then threatened him in the end. "Huh...She's a Tsundere...." he thought in his head as they continued along the path. He snickered to that thought.

"Hey, I won't tell anyone. I still do wonder though why kissing me on the cheek would make you feel any better," he told her. It was weird that the fact that the person he just met yesterday is now kinda telling him her past and secrets. Still made no sense to his head but it didn't mind him. He was good with the fact that he knew a bit more about his partner in this adventure. He might as well ask if she wanted to know anything about him.

"Hey, you're telling me a lot about yourself, Rose.You technically split your guts out in front of me so it would only seem fair if you wanted to ask anything about me," he said in a friendly manner to Rose. It seemed fair in his head. An exchange of info from one person to another.

Arrow, still on his master's head, napped while his master and his friend talked. He had not bothered to converse with the other Pokemon right now. Right now, he wanted to be lazy while chilling near the shining sun. He smiled a bit in his sleep as he turned a bit.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
User ImageUser Image

As Clyde went on about how her kiss wasn't exactly understandable, as to why he didn't understand how it made her feel better, Rosalina simply shrugged and groaned out. Taro and Denka didn't seem to pay much attention to their trainer, since they were busy. Making strange noises and faces at one another. It was cute, how they interacted with one another. Rosalina was actually a bit jealous, how Pokemon could get along so well. Also how Pokemon would be a reliable partner to it's trainer, regardless of how they were. Team Rocket, and all the other teams, including Cipher, were proof of that. Closing the hearts to Pokemon though... They weren't themselves. They were under a cruel corruption, forced to fight. Forced to live in constant pain, in constant darkness. That's why when the heroes freed the Shadow Pokemon, Rosalina knew what noble people they were. But back on track, Rosalina shot Clyde a cocky grin. "It's not my fault that you're a tad on the ignorant side, Clyde". The young blonde was mainly being cocky for kicks, but who knew how he'd take it? Apparently people did things different wherever he came from... Well, at least Clyde was nice, right?

As the day progressed, Rosalina went on with Clyde. Her mind started to wander a bit, thinking about this and that. About Taro and Denka, about what kind of training she'd give her team. About what she'd do after her journey. Would she travel? Keep training Pokemon? Become a Gym Leader? Take over the Pre Gym? There were so many options... But that's why Professor Spruce sent them on their journey, right? So that they would all grow into wonderful adults. Of course, getting older was inevitable, but growing up... That's completely optional. Clyde then spoke of how Rosie spilled her guts and how if she had questions, she should ask. Of course, Rosalina really could care less if he wanted to tell her not. She only told him because he was getting annoying with his worrying about being a *****. "You don't owe me anything. I told you that because I felt like it. Whether or not you want to share whatever you want is entirely up to you". Rosalina then shot him a apathetic grin.

-Check out my Team!-

User ImageUser Image

Unforgiving Tactician

10,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
Clyde Lowell

Clyde had a little playful glare at her. Call him a tad stupid ,eh? "Least I'm not the one being the Tsundere," he thought as she continued. Though he hated the fact that he was being called stupid by a thirteen year old. Clyde's scale of intelligence just keeps being belittled over and over again. Sadly, that has happened while he was home.

"Hey, I don't care what you do to make yourself feel better.As long as your happy, I'm ok with it. I'd rather not see you sad," he told her as he looked up into the bright sky with a smile. He put his hands in his pockets as they walked along.

The day went by, the sun still clear in the sky. It shined brightly as they continued on the trail. When Rose responded to his question, he simply shrugged and then looked at her.

"Whatever Rose, but I'll be willing to ask anything you want to know about me," he told her as they continued to walk.

Arrow, the little spearow that was still perched on his head, stretched a bit as his nap was over. He looked around at the natural scenery as he began to flap his wings and flew into the air behind the duo. He needed some exercise otherwise he would become a fat bird.

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

" I b e g i n to t h i n k.... Will I ever f i n d you?"

User Image

A l y x a n d r i a - - - G r a y ;;
A l y x

User Image

It was just two of them. Alyx and Rex strolling down route two on the outlook for new pokemon that she could catch. She had hoped that she would also find another pokemon that Rex could befriend... Possibly. So far, I don't see any interesting Pokemon. The female had thought as wrinkled her nose. She was hoping that she could have found an easy target, well, not everything could be easy for her. "I never expected to find a certain pokemon would be this hard." She muttered to herself before moving onto the next route. After route three would be a nearby town where she could probably rest and eat. She did, afterall miss her breakfast. "I wonder how this town will be like?"

The young female found her dinosaur pokemon following right behind her. She wasn't at the least, a bit worried about him. Although, what she didn't realize was that he was decreasing the gap between them. A little confused, Alyx stopped midway through the route and turned to face him. "What's wrong buddy?"the black haired girl bent down to caress the irate pokemon. It did not take long for her to realize that there was a weird feeling in the air bothering her. Was that the reason why Rex was decreasing the gap between them? With an abrupt twist, Alyx had sprinted down the route, leaving the small pokemon surprised and quickly following after her.

User Image
x Route Three
x Rex.
x What's happening?
x OOC; Well, Short post. /size]

"Because if I d o n t... E v e r y t h i n g will fall a p a r t...."

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Parker Harris
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not quiet, you're just too loud."
Party:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ஐﻬWell it seems that Cole didn't mind greeting Charlie. Though, the choice was kind of taken from him when Charlie approached them. She smiled and waved in greeting at the headphone wearing boy.

Parker was happy to see that her fellow trainer was doing well, even if she said nothing. Hati and Thor seemed to be curious of the new person, until they started to grow weary. The androgynous girl froze in place as Cole ran off to the direction of town and Hati began to growl. The strong smell of smoke gave away the reason why things went weird. She looked in the direction of Volans Town, and then looked back at Charlie. Something was happening and there was no time for pleasantries.

She hesitantly grabbed Charlies shoulder and turned him to face the direction of the smoke. Hopefully he understood what she was tying to get across, if not she was dragging him there herself.

User Image User Image
OOC;

Distinct Explorer

User Image
User ImageUser Image
Looks like things just got more exciting.
Charlie was happy to see the other two again, but was less pleased when Cole suddenly darted off down the road. When Parker turned him around, Charlie noticed the smoke in the distance. Thick waves wafted high into the sky. It certainly didn't seem industrial, barring an incident. Charlie felt as if he should follow Cole, and he got the vibe from Parker. Did they really want him to help them? It felt good before Charlie snapped back into reality.

"We should move. Don't want him getting too far ahead."

Charlie rushed over to his little campsite. He flung his bowl into his backpack and reached for the pot. He quickly dumped the remainder of soup and threw it and his portable stove into his bag, which he then slung over his shoulder. Claymore leaped and attached himself to Charlies arm. Landslide pounded the ground a few times before flinging himself forward, rolling down the road with increasing speed. Charlie turned back to Parker, cracking his neck. "Shall we?"

Please be careful.

Currently playing: The Signal by Imperative Reaction
VOLANS TOWN.

Volans Town. A small port of a town, adjacent to the Unova International Air Base, a large fortress housing a portion of the Unova Air Forces, placed for...rather obvious reasons. Each day, the citizens of this town are treated to the sight of the elite pilots taking off and practicing aerial maneuvers. The protection that they offer makes every day feel safe. The forest to the west, the plains the town is located in...neither offered much safety prior, so the armed forces were a welcome change. With the beginning of the Otium Pokemon League, though, that safety was slowly given away to the power of the Pokemon, whom the townspeople began to rely heavily on.

As such, this town was the target of a very, very evil organization; Team Origin, a group of cruel, evil men and women that wished only for one thing; turning Pokemon and HUmans against eachother. These people force Pokemon to do their bidding, using inhumane tools such as whips and shackles to keep them in line, even going so far as to incite wild Pokemon to attack humans without warning. Yesterday began the start of their major operations.

A siege was laid upon the town, heavy blockades set up around every entrance and exit, men, woman, and children robbed of their Pokemon, all locked within solid cages in the center. At each blockade grunts held post, their outfits peculiar, yet indicative of a warrior. No one has been capable of entering or leaving, though no one has taken notice due to the small size of the town. Yet Origin must have a reason for being there...something of value to them may reside in that town.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff