Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

C r e a t o r s & C r e d i t s ; PIayer Josh & JoltSpeed
S p e c i a l T h a n k s T o ; Memorii Makiko & YukiiChii
I n s p i r a t i o n ; Pokemon, Roman Army and Such.
P i c t u r e s F r o m ; Zerochan.net
L i t e r a c y ; Approximately from 2-5 Paragraphs
S t a t u s ; Open & Accepting
OOC & PROFILE THREAD.

CREDITS :: INTRO :: MAP & ROUTES :: RULES :: SKELETON :: OTHER?

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

User Image

"Welcome to the world of Pokemon. For centuries, humans and Pokemon have worked together, helping one another for ages. Today, you shall join this world as a Pokemon Trainer, and work to further our alliance. However, a word of caution; there exists an organization that is attempting to disrupt that alliance. Be sure to keep an eye out; members of this organization can be anywhere and everywhere. Even the closest of your friends could be your
greatest enemy."

- Professor Spruce

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

User Image

Route 1:
Hoothoots ( Night ) Pidgey, Spearow, Rattata, Zigzagoons, and Tailows Starly
Bidoofs

Route 2:
Ratatta, Geodude, Zubat, Spearow, Poochyanna( Orwhatever), Wurmple, Caterpie, Weedle,

Route 3:
Geodude, Spearow, Tailow, Pidgey, Mareep, Tyrouge, Sentret, Nidorans, WHismur, Mankey, Starly

Route 4 ( Outer Forest ):
Budew, Hoppip, oddish, Jigglypuff, Electrike, Bellsprout, Rattata, bidoof, Zigzagoon, Tailow, Starly

Route 4 ( Forest ):
Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Pidgey, Hoothoot, Skitty, Seedot, Ledyba,
Spirarak, Nincada, Slakoth, Aipom, Burmy

Silva City Outskirts:
Eevee, Chansey, Tyrouge, Ralts, Abra, Meowth, Houndour, Growlithe, Smeargle, Porygon, Skitty, Rattata.

Route 5:
Pidgey, Spearow, Rattata, Zigzagoons, Bidoofs, Nidorans, Ekans, Syther, Girafarig, Vulpix, Elekid, Magby, Castform, Starly

Mt.Congelo:
Delibird, Jynx, Sneasel, Diglett, Zubat, Onix, Swinub, Snorunt, Dunsparce, Mawhile, Gastly, Wynaut.

Route 6:
Lotad, Corphish, Wooper, Psyduck, Roselia, Buizel, Politwhirl, Marill, Slowpoke, Raticate, Dotrio, diglett, Shellos,

Route 7:
Same as Route 6, include Graveler, Murkrow, Noctowl, Xatu, Zangoose, Siviper, Nidorina, Nidorino, Linoone.

Mt.Ferratus:
Magmar, Slugma, Torkoal, Steelix, Oniux, Graveler, Golbat, Loudred, Nosepass, Sableye, Solrock, Lunatune, Rhyhorn, Larion, Larvitar, Gible, Bagon, Beldum

Route 8:
Gligar, Ursaring, Houndoom, Stantler, Kangaskhan, Linoone, Swellow, Brelloom, Hariyama, Rhyhorn, Camerupt, Absol, Bibarel, Riolu,

Route 9:
Same as Routes 6/7

Route 10:
Poliwhirl, bibarel, linoone, raticate, Syther, pinsir, Tauros, Noctowl, Quagsire, Swablu, Skarmory, Kecleon.

Internus City Ocean:
Seadra, Seaking, Gyarados, Magikarp, Seel, Golduck, Krabby, Qwilfish, Remoraid, octillery, Wailmer, Pelliper, Spheal, Sharpedo, Sealeo, Wingull.

Route 11 Land:
Krabby, Kingler, Slowpoke, Poliwhirl, Golduck, Quagsire, Corphish, Crawdaunt.

Route 11 Ocean:
Sharpedo, Barbaoch, Carvanha, Mantine, Corsola, Octillery, Wailmer, Feebass, Luvdisc, Finneon, Magikarp, Gyarados, Cloyster

Route 12:
Krabby, Kingler, Slowpoke, Poliwhirl, Golduck, Quagsire, Corphish, Crawdaunt, Bibarel, lombre, Azumarill.

Route 13:
Same as route 8, along with Magmar, shuckle, Slugma

Route 14-15 Inaccesible until after League:
Rhydon, Dragonair, Steelix, Donphan, Lairon, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Bronzong,

Route 16:
Breloom, Sunflora, Beedrill, Butterfree, Dustox, Beautifly, Sudowoodo, Victreebel, Vileplume,

Route 17:
Fearow, Pidgeot, Nideoqueen, Nideoking, Sandslash, Graveler, Gligar,

Route 18 ( Dessert ):
Caturne, Vibrave, Trapinch, Cradily, Armaldo, Claydol, Hippowdon, Drappion, Gliscor, Krookodile,

Route 19:
Rhydon, Steelix, Onix, Lairon, Mightyena, Snorlax, Porygon,

Route 20( Road to city basically large openland graveyard for Pokemon and Humans alike ):
Haunter, Duskull, Misdreavus, Banette, Dusclops, Yamask, Lampent.

Route 21:
Same as Route 18, Excluding Krookodile, Vibrave, Trapinch.

Route 22&23:
Chimecho, Hypno, Rhydon, Kadabra, Raticate, Fearow, Swellow, Staravia, Machoke, Graveler, Dotrio, Marowak, Axew

Number = Routes
Sandy color= Desert
Brown = Mountain

[Yes, I know the Map looks weird but, It shall be updated soon!]

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

Did you honestly think that you'll get away from this? Well, too bad. You're not!

✓ - - - Gods & Goddess

I'm kidding, we're not Gods & Goddesses. But, obviously, I, YukiiChii, Along with PIayer Josh & JoltSpeed, the moderators, that you HAVE to listen to the rules of.

✓ - - - Gaia ToS

Obviously if you're here then you know the ToS right? So don't break it! That means no explicit details.

✓ - - - Role-Play / Godmodding & Auto-hitting

RP Fairly. You can beat any NPC trainer your first shot, but Gym Leaders may beat you the first time...Or several times. c:
Godmodding & Auto-hitting - We've got this prevented already. We'll have a battle system for Pokemon Battles. We'll explain more about it below And yes, It's very interesting.

✓ - - - Pokemon Levels

Your Pokemon won't be level infinity+ five minutes in with the roleplay. It's no fun when your Pokemon are already on their last evolution. D:

✓ - - - Problems and Such

Be kind to everyone, if you have a problem talk it out civilly, don't take OOC problems IC

✓ - - - Literacy

The Literacy Policy, Yes, I've posted it up there, but we'd like it to be within 2-5 paragraphs long. Why? Because one liners are boring. Also, grammatical errors, please use spell checking.

✓ - - - Posting Layout

We'll go with something simple, We'd like "a picture and your character name" Appearing somewhere on the layout. Why? So that we know who we're talking to. Ders. Though, if you'd like you can be creative! No one is stopping you! c: Limiting on colors here, No bright colors such as Cyan or Yellow. They burn my eyes you know? At least coming from me.

✓ - - - Profiles

GIVE ME A TITLE THAT'S ABSOLUTELY INTERESTING. No, I'm just kidding. We're keeping it simple such as "Otium Character Profile" P.M. All profiles to either I, YukiiChii, JoltSpeed or PIayer Josh. We like for you to give an example of your role-playing skills as you send them in. Also, the three of us have the choice whether to accept you or not. Good luck! May the first FIFTEEN to join enjoy their time!

✓ - - - One Last Thing.

I Should also say, don't be fooled by these pictures. For this Role-play is something that you wouldn't expect coming from a Pokemon Role-Play.

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

Here it comes! The exciting part everyone! Profile Skeletons!
I made an example of how it should look if you chose to have your photo to the left, The code is at the very bottom! We all look forward to your applications! Also, You could choose whether you want your picture to the left, the right or in the center, doesn't matter. The choice is all yours!

Remember; PM ALL PROFILES TO ; YukiiChii , JoltSpeed or PIayer Josh With the title of "Otium Character Profile"

User Image

Character xxxx Name
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Why hello, Do you have any nicknames? ; [OPTIONAL]
Oh! Are You a Boy Or Girl? ; [ Gender ]
Ah, So, How old are you? ; [ age ]
Really? You're that old?! Well, How do you tend to act around others? ; [ Personality ]
You Seem like a great person! So tell me a little bit about yourself ; [ Biography/History ]
So that's how you grew up? Interesting indeed, What about your Team? Who's all in it? ; [ fill this in AFTER the roleplay has started and you receive your first Pokemon. So it shall remain blank. " ]
What a cool team you've got there fella! Is there anything more that you'd like to tell us? ; [ Something Extra ~ Ex: Battle Theme; Scars; Tattoos and Etc.]
That's pretty cool fact, and So behind that mask of yours is? ; [ username]

[img]http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/lilxangelxgirl/MysteryDungeon_zps6e841532.jpg[/img]
Delete this sentence before sending;
Make sure the width is 275 while the height is 400

[size=20] [color=COLOR1]Character[/color] [color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=COLOR2]Name[/color] [/size]
[color=#ACACAC]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]

[color=COLOR1] Why hello, Do you have any nicknames?[/color] ; [color=COLOR2] [OPTIONAL] [/color]
[color=COLOR1] Oh! Are You a Boy Or Girl?[/color] ; [color=COLOR2][ Gender ][/color]
[color=COLOR1] Ah, So, How old are you?[/color] ; [color=COLOR2][ age ][/color]
[color=COLOR1] Really? You're that old?! Well, How do you tend to act around others?[/color] ; [color=COLOR2][ Personality ][/color]
[color=COLOR1] You Seem like a great person! So tell me a little bit about yourself[/color] ; [color=COLOR2][ Biography/History ][/color]
[color=COLOR1] So that's how you grew up? Interesting indeed, What about your Team? Who's all in it?[/color] ; [color=COLOR2][ [ fill this in [b]AFTER [/b]the roleplay has started and you receive your first Pokemon. So it shall remain blank. " ][/color]
[color=COLOR1] What a cool team you've got there fella! Is there anything more that you'd like to tell us?[/color] ; [color=COLOR2][ Something Extra ~ Ex: Battle Theme; Scars; Tattoos and Etc.][/color]
[color=COLOR1] That's pretty cool fact, and So behind that mask of yours is? [/color] ;[color=COLOR2] [ username][/color]

Alright, Now Here, We'd liked a small example of your role-playing skills! c: Good Luck to you all!

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

S H O W D O W N

Alright guys, The moment you have been waiting for!--- Erm Actually, we'll be explaining the showdown/battle system in this role-play. First off, here are a couple rules;

✓ - - - No using Illegal moves or combinations, no using illegal items, no using full teams for battle. YOU must use the team you have in the RP at the proper level.

✓ - - - Also, you must inform one of the Moderators about the battle so that they may watch and judge.

✓ - - - If an illegal move, item, or combination is found or spotted during the battle, then they/you lose automatically.

✓ - - - Click it, it's an example of how the battle should look like. c: Example

✓ - - - Lastly, This is the Link to Showdown! just in case you want to know what it's like.

✓ - - - A tutorial for Showdown, created by JoltSpeed. c: I highly recommend that you watch.
Adding something that we forgot: Type " /avatar " in Showdown to change your avatar

✓ - - - I feel like I'm missing a few things, you will just have to be patient me alright? ^^

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

C A T C H___ R A T E __ & __ P O K E B A L L S

RIGHT! Before I forget. The catch rate system; here it is:

Basic Equation: Roll must be higher than number set ( example )

Level

After start : Lvl:5 ( 11^ )

Pokeball Availability list Square root [ level ] cubed, devided by 2
Before first gym: Lvl: 15 ( 29^ )

Before second gym: Lvl:19 ( 41^ )

Before third gym Lvl:22 ( 51^ )

Before fourth gym Lvl:29 ( 78^ )

Before 5th gym Lvl:32 ( 90^ )

Great Ball Availability list Square root [ level ] cubed, devided by 4

Before 5th gym Lvl:32 ( 45^ )

Before 6th gym Lvl:40 ( 63^ )

Before 7th Gym Lvl:45 ( 75^ )

Before 8th Gym Lvl:50 ( 88^ )

Ultra Ball availability list Square root [ level ] cubed, devided by 6

Before 6th Badge Lvl:40 ( 42^ )

Before 7th Badge Lvl:45 ( 50^ )

Before 8th Badge Lvl:50 ( 58^ )

After Elite Four ( Route 15 )

Lvl:64 ( 84^)

Note: your Pokemon Auto level depending on where you are in the roleplay. Your Pokemon will all be the same level as the next gym leaders strongest Pokemon upon arrival in the cities. We'll notify you when the level cap is increased.

To find a shiny you must roll ten, one-hundred sided Di, all the Di rolled must be over ninety in order for the pokemon you found to be shiny.

- - - - - - - - - - -

You will NEED to purchase Pokeballs and such at Towns Events, where you can also gain money. Along with the possibility of a Pokemon with a special ability, and increased odds of being Shiny. That is all for now.

~~~~~~~~~

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

In case I forgot something

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

In case I forgot something

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

You may now start posting!
Enjoy the time here and Have Fun! c:
You could also start off however you'd like!

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

User Image

P r o f e s s o r xxxx S p r u c e

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waking up that morning was probably one of the most exciting days of the year. Professor Spruce was preparing herself for the biggest day of her life. She was finally opening to the Pokemon Lab in the Otium Region. She could feel her own blood pump with excitement and curiosity. She wondered who were going to be her first visitors. Would it be young children? Or perhaps it would be teens? She smiled at the thought before exiting out of bed. She had reached for her glasses sitting near the corner of her table. Putting them on, her vision became clearer. She went on with her usual morning routine, waking up, brushing her teeth and dressing into her lab uniform.

"What an exciting day this will be!" She had spoken to herself as she started to throw on her lab coat. She removed the curtains, revealing sunshine for the day. Even if she did live near the Tower, she didn't mind it being rainy or sunny. She then spun around, exiting her bedroom and stepping down the staircase. She had skipped breakfast because she was looking forward to her opening ceremony. Slipping on her shoes and wrapping her bag around her shoulders she exited out of her home.

Professor Spruce let out a deep breath as she then started to walk down the path. Right down the street of her home was the lab that she was going to open.She was too excited, nervous and curious about opening it. As she paced down the street, she had waved hello to several other townspeople greeting her.

Finally stopping at the entrance, she greeted her assistants before stepping into the lab. Her eyes gleamed with excitement as she switched all the powers on, along with the lights. After passing through all the other stations, she finally turned to face her assistants. "Alright Everyone, Let's start!" And with that, she had opened the entrance to the Lab.
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tessa Spruce

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
                                                      This world...belongs to those who inhabit it...
                                                      ◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

∫ The Elite Four Tower of Otium, home to not only the most powerful trainers imaginable, but also to the Pokemon Research Lab that allowed new Trainers to make their start. Unlike other labs, it had only recently opened...but Otium wasn't a very trainer-heavy region until just recently, as well. However, the Elite Four had been around quite some time, training, taking on challengers, and seeing a new Champion born before their very eyes. It was up to the strongest of all trainers to climb the tower and seek out this Champion to defeat and become the best. A certain red-headed girl definitely wanted to be the best...but the Champion wasn't the obstacle that stopped her at the moment. If anything, it was simple the Pokemon that she didn't yet possess.

Said red-haired, pony-tailed girl was now descending the stairs in the back of the lab, her short dress flowing around her pale legs, her blackened boots clacking against the ground loudly. Her crimson nature defying the very logic that tied her to this place; her mother. Tessa Spruce, daughter to the famed Professor Spruce, and soon-to-be newborn Pokemon Trainer. The bored look in her eyes disguised a darker, more intelligent being, one who could plan out everything she needed within minutes. Hidden behind her blood-colored hair was a small comm device, similar to the bluetooth headpieces of today's technology. A constant buzz echoed from it, following a minor rhythm, indicating a bit of music. Walking over to her researcher mother, she stopped, putting a hand on her hip and giving her a cold stare, something uncommon between a mother and her daughter.

"It's about time, Mother...I've been here for at least two hours and thirty-seven minutes...I had assumed that something this important would warrant you arriving early, in the unlikely case that a new trainer would arrive prematurely." she said, her voice solemn, cold, analytic. Yet again, that hidden intelligence was disguised by her cold demeanor, a brilliance most likely inherited from an obvious genetic benefactor. "I am to understand that you already have my chosen Pokemon prepared alongside the custom Pokeballs that I requested. Might I receive them prior to the others and make my departure, or will you insist upon me being present alongside the new journeyers, as you and your professor colleagues deem appropriate for new Trainers, so that we may associate, as pointless as it is?" continued the rather overly-mature young woman, her voice tinged, just barely, with sarcasm, already expecting her mother to force her to stay. Either that, or attempt reverse-psychology in an attempt to inspire guilt. A rather loud static buzz emanated out of the earpiece, only resulting in a hardly noticeable twitch of her eye. ∫

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

" I b e g i n to t h i n k.... Will I ever f i n d you?"

User Image

A l y x a n d r i a - - - G r a y ;;
A l y x

User Image

Alyx woke up to the sound of the wind. Her reddish brown eyes had scoped her newly lighted room as she lifted herself off from her comfortable bed. She laughed to herself as she kicked her legs up into the air and spun herself towards her closet. Today is the day. She thought as she stepped onto her hardwood flooring. I'll begin my journey today. She seemed to throw on her favorite pair of shorts and a long sleeved shirt that was loosely fitted. She brushed her messy hair as she stared at herself in her closet mirror. She had packed several other important things she needed for her journey. Slipping on her favorite pair of socks and running shoes, she spun around to look at the weather. Her hands reached to pull the curtains away from the window.

"It's sunny." She squinted her eyes as she peered out of her window. Her thoughts seemed to overcome her as she began to think about her lost brother.
"Cody, I'll be searching for you!"And with that she twirled herself around towards the exit of her bedroom. She skipped a few steps and quickened her pace before she finally reached the last step. The black haired girl realized that her brother, Max was sitting along the couch and staring at the T.V. She had gone behind him and ran her fingers through his hair. "Morning Kiddo." She had spoken as she then waltzed into her kitchen. Sitting on the table was some toast along with some butter and eggs. They were probably left overs from her Mother who just recently left the home before she had awoken. "Mornin' Sis." Her younger brother had turned around to face her. He had the same black hair that she had and his eyes were shaded to a darker red. He cocked his head to the side confusingly. "Are you leaving already?"

"Ishin't ish obvioush?" She had spoken with her toast in her mouth. After munching it away she turned towards her brother. "Be safe and don't leave until Mom comes back alright?
Without letting her brother reply, she exited her home. Her eyes immediately scoped around the neighborhood before finally stepping out onto the path way.

User Image
x Amentis - Outside
x No one
x Excited
x OOC; I think I went overboard for the Layout. O . o

"Because if I d o n t... E v e r y t h i n g will fall a p a r t...."

Tipsy Nerd

User Image

Lucille Violettexxxx

Real Women are classy, strong, independent, loyal and loveable. One thing about them is they know they deserve better..

After spending all night sleep on the plane, Lucy was ready to go when she arrived in Otium. Full of energy and in good, no, great spirits, she was practically begging the pilot to land the plane faster. Lucy's father had sent her here in one of his private planes, and while he wanted to send her in a jet so she'd be more comfortable, Lucy wanted to keep things low key, not attract so much attention to herself. It kind of sucked since her father couldn't make the trip to Otium with her. He had said he was far too busy, but he would be thinking of his daughter all the time. This had made Lucy a little bit upset, but she didn't show it. She simply told her father it was alright, thanked him for supplying the plane, then left to pack some things. Lucy leaned her head against the cool glass window and stared at the scenery of Otium. She had heard many great things from her father, even though he had only been here once. Thinking about her father made her feel a little bit sad, since now he was officially by himself. But despite that, Lucy was excited to be on her own Pokemon adventure. She couldn't wait to get her starter Pokemon and head off on her adventure. When the plane finally landed, Lucy stood up and smoothed out her dress. She had picked out a cute new outfit especially for today, and even bought a new handbag that was big enough to hold some supplies, but small enough to slip onto her shoulder. Today was going to be a great day, Lucy could just feel it with every step she took.

"Give my love to my father, please." She requested in a soft voice, waving to the pilot when she finally exited the plane. The pilot nodded shortly, said his goodbyes to the young miss, then shut the doors and started the plane up. Lucy hurried away from the plane, afraid the strong winds might either blow up her dress or mess up her hair, then watched as the plane took off into the air and eventually disappeared from sight. For a moment Lucy just stood there, thoughts and memories flooding into her mind. She pictured her mother standing next to her, urging Lucy to hurry to the lab so that she could get her first Pokemon. She knew her mother would be proud of the woman she was today, and the fact she was following her dream and going off to achieve it. Lucy sighed quietly, the turned around and started walking to the lab. Minutes later, Lucy stopped and looked around. She had no idea where she was going. "Well, this is great. Going to get my first Pokemon and I get lost! Just great, Lucy! Real fricking genius you are.." Lucy grumbled to herself, pausing to glare at some kids that were staring at her. "Didn't your parents ever tell you it's RUDE to stare?!" She snapped at the children, making them dash away. Lucy frowned at her behaviour, blew a loose strand of hair from her face, then pressed on.

After wandering around for ten mintues, Lucy somehow managed to find herself infront of the Pokemon Lab. "FINALLY." She breathed out as she hurried towards the door. Lucy stopped for a moment to make sure she was presentable. She adjusted her cardigan, smoothed out her dress, tossed her braided hair over her shoulder, then re-applied her lip gloss. Once that was done, she opened up the door and entered the building.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C o l e x T e n n i s o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The tower overlooking the great city of Amentis. The sun slowly rising from the back of it in the east. It was a beautiful site, for anyone who hadn't ever really been in the city before of course. Otherwise it was an everyday thing, then again it wasn't all that extraordinary. Other than the fact that it held the region's elite four, it was nothing more than a simple skyscraper in a city. It hardly stood out here, and it was hardly breathtaking to see. Cole knew that himself, that and taking things the way they were was simply a usual thing to him. That way you hardly ever get disappointed.

The day had started off as it usually had. Cole got out of his ' Bed ' comprised of old comforters, ragged blankets, and a couple nice soft pillows. Took a shower in his titanic bathroom, brushed his teeth. The things any civilized person would do before they started a good day, or in this case their very own Pokemon adventure. Well, except one thing. Once again there was no family there to be supportive. Nobody was home, nor going to be home for a very long time, besides Cole himself. His parents missed everything important in his life, typical rich family to him. Except even when they were home, they still hardly cared to look in his direction. Then again, he knew he basically did that to himself. He did, after all, deny to take over the family business when the time came. Throw it away, and make a name for himself, by himself. Finally, he felt like he was doing just that as well.

The first step outside actually felt different today, looking down the street to the skyscraper that lay in the center of town. The skyscraper itself, had somehow changed. It didn't look like all the others for once, it felt like a step, not to mention a goal. Today he'd receive his very own Pokemon, and start his journey there. Not to mention the many others that would do that exact same today. Each step towards the tower seemed like a new breathe of air to him.

Finally he approached the door, and entered like he had a thousand times before. Only it felt like a new experience yet again. Like he, for some odd reason, had never been in here before. He slowly made his way down one of the large hallways, and stood in front of the lab. Almost feeling nervous for the first time in a very long time. He swallowed, then pushed the door open and entered the room that would surely be the start of his journey. He soon noticed three other trainers in the room, but didn't know how to take the situation. So decided to lay back against a wall, a short ways from the entrance. At least until he could get his Pokemon, and be on his way.

»»Amentis Lab
»» Other trainers
»» Nervous/excited

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out