Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuki smiled and pulled out a 50 and a 20 dollar bill from her pocket.
as I said, its on me. Plus I just told my friends now that your comming over. Telepathy, you could understand. You should atleast.. Anyhow I hope you dont mind us sharing a bed. Ill...Ill stay as close to the edge as I can without falling off so u have your space.. she said walking and taking his hand, leading him to a near by sushi joint.

Interesting Explorer

Levi looked at Yuki a bit strangely not sure what she meant but followed her to the sushi parlor.

"Well i dont mind sleeping on a couch if there is one."

Dominic stopped and looked at Alicia from what she said and chuckled.

"I dont steal covers i just tend to snore during pollen season."
Yuki shrugged.
no couch sorry. And the floor would b gross. So no one is sleeping there. Just...Ill b sure to b in the corner edge of the bed I promise. I dont even need the covers. she said trying to make him feel better, then ordered the sushi.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
She smiled "well then I should make sure i have ear plugs" she finished her food then a opened her soda "that was good thanks"

Interesting Explorer

Levi waited patiently for the sushi as he scratched his head and looked around.

"You dont have to go through all that to share a bed, you can sleep how ever you want."

Dominic laughed as he pulled out a pillow and blanket for the cot and set them on the top.

"No, no need for ear plugs its not spring so i wont be snoring."
Yuki winced and gave an uncomfortable look.
N-no....its ok I wouldnt want to disturb your sleep. As long as I have something to hold, like lets say a pillow, I will be fine... Really... she said with unease as the sushi came.

Interesting Explorer

Levi shrugged and waited for the sushi calmly to get to their table.

"Alright, what ever suits you. So you seemed to have known that guy back there with those eyes. Ex-boyfriend?"
Yuki doubled over crying of laughter.
HA! Id sooner die than date HIM!!!!! He is a friend who cant recall where his place is!!! Hahahahaha!!!
Yuki wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at Levi.
I have never had a boyfriend anyhow.... she said quietly looking down at the table as the sushi started filling the table.

Interesting Explorer

Just then Lukas comes walking through the door some people at the table glare at him as others try not to look up at him as he goes over the order counter and is let past to go upstairs.

"It pisses me off when he shows up around here, hes a human and needs to know his place."

"Shut up you moron, there are humans around you know, and besides Lukas isn't no ordinary human. You know that. He's the Mistress's favorite due to his parents that served under her."

Two people glanced over at levi and yuki as they continued on talking making sure they kept their voices down.
Yuki turned around and saw Lukas. She signaled at him and waved.
EY!!! WANNA EAT WITH US HOT HEAD?! Surely you dont mind a free meal. I am paying after all! yuki said surprisingly joyfully as others gasped and whispered while yuki snagged another chair for him.

Interesting Explorer

Lukas stopped and looked at yuki then continued up the stairs, some of the people in the parlor were whispering some were throwing strange looks when suddenly the top of the ceiling caves in and from the dust cloud Lukas come flying out and crashes through a window.

"You are not welcome here!"

Two men in dark clothing step out of the debris with strange tattoos on their cheeks. Frightened people ran out the door those that stayed watched in shock or amusement.

"Don't give me that crap, you know full well that the Mistress asked for me."

"She's not here at the moment, but still it doesn't give you the right to simply barge into her office to wait for her."

"Uh...maybe we should get going, I think things are going to get a little violent around here."

Levi looked at Yuki hoping she'd agree with him.
Yuki nodded, payed the bill, and walked out with him. She then took him to the room.
Guys this is Levi, make nice. Im going to walk around. Hopefully find others if you know what I mean. yuki said then walked out, going through the forest.
James i am hopefully gonna make an enterance in the forum for my friend in the forest, that ok?)
Yuki nodded, payed the bill, and walked out with him. She then took him to the room.
Guys this is Levi, make nice. Im going to walk around. Hopefully find others if you know what I mean. yuki said then walked out, going through the forest.
James i am hopefully gonna make an enterance in the forum for my friend in the forest, that ok?)

Interesting Explorer

Dominic looked Levi over and dug through his pack and pulled out a set of pants and a shirt.

"Here, these should fit you, you and i seem to be the same build."

"Thanks"

Levi took the clothes and went into the bathroom to change. He came back out in Dominics clothes and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So, where you guys from?"

Dominic looked at Alicia and lightly shook his head then turned back to Levi.

"Oh we're from Oregon, we were on a vacation when our car died on us some one stole our things."

"Oh, sorry to hear that, seems we are all having our rough times."
Name (unknown still..)
Race: Angel
Personality: quiet,Unsocial,strong,
Timeline:Future
Appearance: Blonde,Emerald eyes that change colors when upset
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash