Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Explorer

Lukas glared more as his hand reached back for something then stopped and put his hand back down.

"I don't know who you are, but if you know my name then you must work for my brother. If it weren't for the fact that there were all these people here you'd be ash in a minute."

Levi raised an eye brow as he looked at the two of them wondering what the hell was going on.

Dominic shrugged as he picked up the phone and dialed for room service.

"I dunno, cant be that far back if Levi is here."
Yuki walked up close to Lukas and held the collar of his shirt twisted in her hand. Annoyed, she angrily whispered in his ear,
Im from a different time, most likely future, Im your friend...the damn Murrow thing artifact messed with everything. So cool it. I hate your brother, he is nothing but a swine. she said hatefully then looked at him.

Interesting Explorer

The gentle click of Lukas's gun is heard amongst the three as he looks directly back at Yuki.

"You are no friend of mine, the only people I trust are the Mistress of the Assassin Slan, and my two weapon smiths Patsy and Nathan. People that have saved my life earn my respect and trust and as far as i know you haven't saved my life."

Levi began to scoot away from the two after seeing the gun when out of no where a police officer steps up to them.

"I'm afraid you can't be here its too dangerous." The officer looks over at Lukas and gives him a certain look that makes him disengage his gun and begin to turn.

"Best not hope our paths not cross again, i maybe human but i am not to be taken lightly."

"My my he's a feisty one i wouldn't mind having him take me on, if you know what i mean. Hello again Levi, I heard that your home got burned down, i'm deeply sorry, but i must say the smoke did look rather interesting from a distance, they looked almost like red clouds."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
"yea" Alicia rubbed the sore on the back of her head wincing as what felt like a bump "well its still modern times And I don't recalling seeing Hippies or Poodle skirts..." she joked but blushed and became quite when feeling her stomach starting to growl.

Interesting Explorer

Dominic orders a few sub sandwiches with some soda from room service, few minutes later there is a knock on the door and their food is given to them.

"Not sure what you or Yuki wanted so i just got regular sub sandwiches."

Levi looks up still a bit confused on what is going on.

"Hello Lady Helen, yea my home caught fire, what are you doing here? Do you live nearby?"

"Oh no, like i said i saw the smoke and i wanted to see what the commotion was all about."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alicia smiled at him taking her sub "Thanks" It was just what she needed. She was about to open it out of the wrapping when her eyes caught the fires red gleaming color out the window. "OH. OH s**t. Dominic. Red! Red clouds..." she closed her eyes. 'Yuki? Yuki!' she call her attention with her mind 'Please Pleease tell me you didn't see Lucas and that you didn't say anything stupid. along the line ' hey I from the future.' We might have to be cautious of who our friends are in this time'
Yuki scoffed in disapproval at Lukas.
Just wait Lukas, when we cross again you should b kinder. she spat, then looked at Levi and lady Helen.
hello there. uh so what are we to do about his home? might I take him into my hospitality? she smiled, letting her fangs slightly show.

Interesting Explorer

Lady Helen srugged as she began to walk off.

"You may, just be sure to take care of him. I wouldn't want the newest member of my club to go missing on me."

Levi stood up in excitement as Lady Helen walked away.

"I got the job?!"

Lady Helen didn't turn aronud to speak she simply continued on back to her club.

"Just be sure to show up at work on friday at 5:30 pm just as the sun is setting."

Levi jumped and whooped then stumbled back into the ambulance from losing his balance.
Yuki smiled and kissed him on his cheek.
so cute. Dont hurt yourself ok? she said with a warm smile

Interesting Explorer

Levi turned bright red from yuki's kiss as he sat up and shyly looked away.

"Uh, i dont know well enough where i should be getting a kiss from you miss."

Dominic looked out the window at the smoke coming from the fire and looked at the book.

"Pretty accurate that thing is..."
Yuki laughed heartily and smiled.
you will never have a clue, will you? Dont worry. I wont bite....atleast....not you... she said winking and laughed again

Interesting Explorer

Levi lightly blushed as he cleared his throat a bit, he then got up and stretched.

"Well you offered a place for me to stay for the evening. Are you going to have friends there as well?"

The book closed itself as the glow dimmed down. Dominic put the book back in his pack and finished his sandwich and soda.
Yuki loved his blush, she only stared for a moment and then smiled.
Yea, just two friends. But for now, you seem wiped out. You wanna grab a bite to eat?........haha bite. Almost diddnt catch that hidden joke in my words. she giggled, then told domonic the news that she was bringing old Levi over through telepathy.

Interesting Explorer

Dominic dug through his bag and pulled out a cot for an extra person and set it on the floor.

"Looks like we are going to have a visitor soon, Yuki seems to be bringing the levi from this time here. I'm sure you and Yuki can share a bed but i'm not sharing a bed with levi."

Levi shrugged as he got up from the ambulance.

"Sure i guess, but i only got 20$ in my wallet right now. the banks are closed for the evening."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alicia giggled and bit into her sandwitch "heh, well then I don't mind you bedding with me." she paused thinking for a moment on how weird that could make him feel she tried to pass it off with a joke. "It's alright as long as you dont steel the covers!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff