Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
[[Blows off dust]]

Interesting Explorer

(coughs) yea its been a long while i know, been trying to get yuki to reply but havent heard from her in a while XP

Lukas glanced down at Shadowcrow as he began to reload his gun for another shot. Lady Helen began to move some of the rubble out of the giant hole caused by the blast. Lukas then turned his gaze back at the man and kept the artifact weapon on him the symbols still glowing.

"I think I'll ask her personally, and you can get the hell out of here leaving her here."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Takeshi grinned "Well, I'm afraid that, is not going to happen." He snapped his fingers and vanished leaving well nothing short of more monsters to kill off the girl's friends. A Hundred of nasty beast like demons surrounded them "kill them" his voice boomed from thin air.

"NO Let Go!" Anna screamed trying to kick and wiggle herself free from her brothers grasp. They held her tighter as she was dragged down a dark tunnel the only light was a glimmer of tinny soul crystals on the roof of the cave and those that formed like mounds of snow along the ground. beautiful, home was the word she would have use to describe the place when she was little but not it was a frozen hell knowing only torment and pain. " damn It I SAID LET GO!!" her chains ripped threw the two of them but as there body pieces fell to the ground another's chains where all over her. "Father..." Her eyes widen in tearful fear as his lock with hers "Anastasia," she was now trapped in his wrath.

Interesting Explorer

Lukas jumped back and pulled out his other gun and fired at the demon creatures. The artifact gun sounded like a explosion as a small white ball is shot from the barrel, and as soon as it hits one of the demon creatures it explodes in a bright white flash as two more of the creatures are burned from the holy energy released from the light.

"Hmm, so thats what it does."

Shadowcrow fires another burst at one of the creatures as it is instantly incinerated.

"Damn creatures..."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna cringed coughing up blood as she was hit again and again 'Don't cry' She kept telling herself 'don't cry in front of this b*****d.' Anna zoned out from the pain allowing guilt to pass over her as her thoughts wondered about Yuki and her friends she treated them horridly and even tried to kill them she had even went to go so far as making a deal with the same devil that mostly wouldn't hesitate to turn around and kill her just because he didn't need her anymore. All because of This b*****d torturing her now 'I'm sorry guys I ******** up, i'm powerless against this man...' she looked up seeing him wave the amulet in her face and she could see him yelling at her possibly demanding to know how she came about it but she didn't really hear him with the loud ringing in her ears every-time he struck her. "I-I-Issac" she Whispered falling into disarray again. She smirked to herself remembering when he gave the amulet to her, good god it wasn't even a full night before she lost it. As bad as it sounds She wished she hadn't attacked him then.

Interesting Explorer

Lukas hopped down from the building after all the demon creatures had been dealt with and walked over to Shadowcrow.

"Why would an Inquisition soldier help a hunter like me?"

Shadowcrow straps his gun around his back and begins to walk away when he stops and glances back at Lukas.

"I was trying to save the girl. Not all of us in the Inquisition are cold blooded a** holes."

At an unknown location Isaac is leaning against a wall in his blood stained clothes, his wounds healed completely.

"Hmm, something i should've expected from a demon, but no matter. I feel she will be a valuable asset to my plan."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"tch well not get anything from her like this" someone spoke 'Issac,' Anna offered a fragile connection to him on her mind ever since she first drawn his blood Anna recognized and could track his wave lengths, the threads of one's soul, 'I gotten myself in to a situation, please help me. I had to attack you before if I was seen letting you walk away the others wouldn't trust me but i didn't expect Takeshi to be after me please help.he is to strong for me'

Cerberus waled over to the group with a low growl before barking as it's three heads tried to get the groups attention trying to let then now Anna his master needed help. as Evil looking viscous and bloody he was he was just a dog wanting to help the woman that raised him and he could smell that they could help her the hell hound started whining now in desperation. If some one didn't help her soon... Cerberus feared she would never make a come back from what will happen to here.

Interesting Explorer

Isaac stands at a darkened wall as he smirks when a door way appears, dark tendrils squirm from his body as he walks through and sees Anna in her current state.

"Well don't you look so good."

He walks around looking at his surroundings as the tendrils move toward Anna, some begin to break the restraints on her as the rest hold her in place to catch her from collapsing.

"Not a bad trick you pulled, nearly cost me my life but i must say it was most fun."
[hey guys! So so sorry I've had so much school work I've been going crazy! It's like 4am right now so I decided to pop on considering I can't sleep for some reason. Someone wanna sum up what's going on at the moment for me? Sorry Dx ]

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXx-Anima-Della-Luce-xXx
[hey guys! So so sorry I've had so much school work I've been going crazy! It's like 4am right now so I decided to pop on considering I can't sleep for some reason. Someone wanna sum up what's going on at the moment for me? Sorry Dx ]

[[I know the feeling lol. OK, so while Anna and lukas where talking her 'master' came up and was pretty pissed to have found her here in this time. Anyways, he kidnaps her and as a distraction he leave more of those monsters to keep everyone busy. Cerberus came in to help with that fight and he is currently trying and failing to talk to the group. And all while Anna is being tortured Issac shows up. hmm i think i covered it all ]]

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"I-Issac..." she fell in the safety of his tendrils her eyes closed having used to much energy to just heal herself.

"Who Are you to try and steel away my daughter?" Takeshi appeared in the shadows his eyes glaring at him "She has a lot to answer for defying me." he said twirling the amulet in his fingers a single torch light illuminated his face.

Interesting Explorer

Isaac grinned as his eyes turned completely black and his tendrils secured Anna protecting her from any more harm.

"I'm here for her and her alone best not try anything old one I'm more powerful then you realize."

Lukas glances and spots Cerberus a few feet from them and draws his weapon.

(sorry guys I'm replying these from my phone and it won't let me use the colors or the text types.)

Interesting Explorer

xXx-Anima-Della-Luce-xXx

welcome back ^_^

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Offended Cerberus growled at the gun touting boy who dared drew his weapon on him. He snarled turning back digging a hole the massive rock and dirt thrown in front of Lukas and shadowcrow. "ruff" the first head nodded to the portal he opened and viciously growled when they took to long to peer in it. It shown what was happening on the other side of the portal the fight that was brewing and the completely battered Anna in Issac's clutches. "Oh you are more powerful? Really?" Takeshi smirked as six others surrounded Issac a seventh walked up from behind Takeshi her face hidden by a hooded cloak. "Red, If you will" for a short while It appeared she just stood there but then her head move slightly so the man could see her smile, "good-bye" spikes exploded from ever direction toward the stranger Takeshi ordered to kill. He will not take her only sister.

Interesting Explorer

The tendrils from Isaac widened and formed a hardened barrier around him and Anna.

"Is that all you got? Well then let me show you mine!"

Isaac's hand reached out from the barrier at Reds throat and grasped tightly ad his finger nails began to burn into her neck.

"The only things that can harm demons are holy items, angels, demonic items or...other demons..."

Lukas yelled in rage as he jumped through the portal and fired the holy weapon at two of the six surrounding and another at Isaac.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff