Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Anna flashed a dark smile as she stretch her still soft and still horribly scared fingers on the table making sure it was obviously noticeable to the two. "And what would that mean?... Oh I see my earlier comments Finally had raised alarm for you two dim witted broads. I meant what I said, and I met with Him. If any of you where smart enough to had fallowed me from the start he could have been dead by now. All of our problems could have been over. We had all ready peeked his interest in us before so I took a chance a grabbed Issac's attention. The only reason we couldn't kill Issac right of at the school was because he had that damn spear and hid behind the weak. Don't any of you realized how much of an advantage we have Knowing All out comings to this war what tactics would fail and win this war from our history classes alone not to mention seeing with our eyes what the changes me make with the predictions from your book." Anna paused glancing a look towards Dominic. then returned a glared at Yuki And smiled. "Yuki, Princess, Little sister. Do you want to see the monsters I been hiding from you" Anna cooed giving her lip a little pout then giggled as she slowly raised from her chair. the club quickly lost the little light it had not because of a power out age but because Anna will her shadows to over power it as she made a witchy laugh behind the snarls of dark beast she commend. "Come my Brothers. Master Is Calling. hehe don't kill them all" She whisper in the dark then started singing "London bridge is fall in down, falling down, falling down..."

[[If know one realized this just yet Anna sanity Has Flipped]]

Interesting Explorer

Levi took a step back as the area darkened Dominic closed the book and put it in his bag while Lukas stood up gripping his gun.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

Lady Helen came down and saw what was happening. She quickly hissed as she ran toward the emergency switch and the entire place locks down. The guards all draw their weapons and point them at Anna.

"This is a neutral area, if you are going to start a fight then take it outside!"
Yuki smirked and stood up taking a stance.
"I was right as usual. Stupid wench." She snarled. Neria stood as well taking a stand nexto Lady Helen as her hands began to glow.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna smiled sadly at Yuki ignoring Helen. "If issac doesn't kill you first my master will." She beamed up again and brightly began singing again "London bridge is burning down, burning down. London bridge is burning down, I lit the matches! Haha DINNER Time!!" The beasts jumped on the guards and close bystanders a shredding them to peices. Her chains came out amongst the caous one torn Dominic's bag strap hurling it Anna. The others went straight for the group. Anna shadow phased her self away almost as fast as the onslaught began.
Yuki was enraged.
"ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!" She boomed. Everything paused for a moment. The beasts looked at her with hunger and charged.
"You want some....? Come get it." She smirked. Her eyes blaring a dark glowing grey. A group came at her and she leaned forward opening her mouth letting out an ear blistering scream as if from a hard core screamo song of high pitched screaming. The sound waves made their ears bleed and made them stop and go back a bit.
"I am so done with this crap!" She snarled, holding out her hands as two katanas appeared in them as she swiftly sliced each beast that came at her.
Neria stood in front of lady Helen and fought off the beasts. One scratched her arm pretty well, then she started speaking forbidden spells. Some of the beats turned on eachother, some caught on fire and even routs came from the windows and the ground as they constricted some of the beasts to death, crushing them like soda cans.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gasped as she appeared on a roof across the street and looked back at the darken club. "W-what did I..." Her lip trembled "brothers, that means... Father heh ofcourse I haven't killed him yet he must be a lot younger then. He is able to control me. The master of soul bending. After all this time, I'm still so weak" Anna clenched her jaw as she raised he hand to the club forming a ball of darkness n light " heh mercy is for the gods as as the creation of you monsters I DO NOT!" With everyone trapped inside busy with her brothers Anna let lose the deadly blast.

Interesting Explorer

Lukas fired a shot that grazed Anna's cheek as he stood on several feet away from her.

"That's enough demon."

Levi ran and dove over the security booth hiding from the all the fighting. Dominic began to throw spells around fending off any beasts attacking the patrons of the club.

"You know if there is one thing i hate more then my brother, it would have to be demons. You all think that you can do what ever you want and that you wont be hunted for it. Oh and dont bother trying to attack. That bounding circle you are in makes sure you wont leave it at all, not matter what."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna's eyes widen as she tenderly touched her cheek the last from both the gun and her magic rang sharply in her ears. She missed hitting the club completely only one side was damaged but there was a massive curator where the street had laid most of the people in the club that hadn't been hurt by the blast got out threw there quickly. "You shot at me" Anna tried to shadow phase way Hoping to go anywhere other then here but she couldn't "heh, so you got me what do you think is gonna happen. Will you kill me?" She whispered sinking to her knees in defeat her hair covering her face.

"Cht hehehe hahaha" her eyes lured back to him "You forgot something" she laughed teasing menacingly. Her chains whipped the guns out of Lukas' hands. She Grinned as she threw a pair of knives at him.

Interesting Explorer

Lukas dodged one knife as the other cut across his cheek. He immediately glared at Anna as he drew another gun from behind his back. The gun glowed a pale white light as the symbol of a cross in a circle shined on it.

"I usually don't use relics, but you are pushing me to use this one."

Back in the club, Levi came to as he rubbed his head and was stunned by the sight of his own blood. He looked around at the damage and coughed as he tried to move. Dominic groaned in pain as tried to move and found a shattered bit of wood sticking through his leg. Lady Helen shoved a good chuck of wall off of herself as she stood up half her dress was torn as well as some of her lingerie.

"Damn this is going to set me back a bit to rebuild this place. Anyone else hurt?"

"I need some help getting some debris off of me. Yuki? You alright?"

"I'm ok miss. Just got a sliver."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna snarled, What he had a third gun. she gripped her wrist holding her hand out just at the same time he pulled it. "And you're pushing me!" she glanced down damn with as much focus she been using she wouldn't have nearly enough time to undo the circle. "I never shot this close range before and if I hold the spell to long it will go off on its own if you think it was bad what happened down there you don't know the half of it. NOW PUT IT DOWN!" she yelled as the shadows gathered in her palm.
Yuki nodded. She was drenched in blood, some her own but the rest of those she had slain. She helped them and sighed.
"Neria! You ok?"
"Yea....just a few injuries but nothing I can't deal with. I'll help, you look around."
"On it..." She walked around looking for more things to kill then walked over to Lady Helen.
"Take it.....it might be a bit blooded but it's better than that." She said pointing out how torn up her clothes were, giving her a big black sweat shirt with white....well now more red rose designs on it.
"I forgot I snuck it into Dominic's bag and found it on the floor." She explained with a slight smile, although it looked creepy considering her hair a bit in her face that had been stained in blood.

Interesting Explorer

Lady Helen thanked Yuki as she put on the sweater then went to go check on other survivors. Dominic held in the pain as he yanked the wood spike from his leg. Levi kept trying to move the debris on him but was still having issues.

"So tell me. Why didn't you finish off my brother? That spell took him a good five seconds before the portal appeared."

Lukas lowered the gun but still kept it in his hand. His eyes glowed more brightly as the moonlight shined down.

"And what was so special about you that made him take a chance to show up in person?"

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna smiled softly "I made a deal with the man I'm not about to actually kill the one who gave me my freedom. I waited to long for one time that your brother tried to kill all of us because of one boy stand in the way of that. You want to know what he wanted he asked how I knew so much of you." She gasped in a gurgling scream as chains suddenly whipped around her neck and then then coiled themselves around her body tightening in each breath her eyes gone completely black as night the black evil veins. "Leave this wretched worm to me boy she is of no use to your kind" A man shrouded in black snorted at the pathetic bonding circle that held his foolish slave daughter he should say. Anna buckled as she gasped desperate for breath but with each breath she took in her masters poison making it more and more easier for him to control. "Masta pplease," her eyes widen even more as his chains pulled out the amulet and he smiled at her striking fear and the very wishing of death in her heart. "I'll deal with you latter," he warned her as he watched tears come from her eyes. His gaze fixated on the boy before he appeared whined him "that is a powerful weapon children should not be playing with it."

Interesting Explorer

Lukas glared at the shrouded man as his grip tightened around the relic weapon as he slowly raised it up.

"And you should know its rude to interrupt a conversation."

Suddenly burst of flame strikes the back of the shrouded man from the building across the street next to the club stands Shadowcrow with his rifle aimed at the man with the barrel end glowing from the heat.

Levi got loose from the help of lady helen and went over to yuki.

"You alright?"

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna stared terrified as her master Takeshi young and Alive stood in front of her appearing to be unphased by the fire. She shook Takeshi is at the peak of his power gods save her from his wrath. He cracked his neck and sighed "I was hoping to take my ungrateful daughter home in a civilized matter." He snapped his fingers and two men in black garbs grab Anna pulling her in a black ripped portal with them.

Takeshi smirked at Lukas "if you have anymore questions for my daughter I would be more then delighted to relay the message but you will no longer speak with her privately." He said darkly the glanced down at the man who apparently shot him an grinned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff