Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Explorer

Lukas helped up Anna then looked around the open.

"Why would he risk coming out in the open like that? He'd usually have one of his minions do it."

Levi set up a few more songs to play then went over and took a seat with the group.

"So where did that guy run off to? Seemed he was in a hurry."

Dominic stretched and looked over at the bartender then went over to him. He later came back with a smile on his face.

"Just ordered us some food, should be here shortly."
Yuki slightly smiled. "That's good, I'm starving."
"I am hungry too." Neria quietly chimed in. It was starting to get a bit late for Yuki, especially since the time lapse messed up her sleeping, sort of like jetlag. She yawned a bit and leaned her head onto Levi's shoulder and yawned again.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Anna winced as he helped her up but shook her head to his question. " I don't know," she whispered then took a steep back to look at him fully; oh yes, this was going to be delicious. "He wanted to know how I knew you. I was hoping the others would have come so we all could kill him before this war ever started. I guess dropping a bomb, like hey for the right price I'll give you everything to avoid losing this war, isn't a big enough hint that somethings up." Anna stopped and blushed realizing she was ranting now. Slowly she work a nerve to look at him again. "I am from the future Lukas" she told him looking him over carefully, "You gotta believe me"

Interesting Explorer

Lukas glanced back at Anna as he holstered his weapon.

"Time travel is possible, but it would take a real powerful spell caster to do it, not even my brother can do it. There was one other thing that could do time travel but it and a lot of other things disappeared almost a decade ago."

Levi looked at yuki as she rests her head on his shoulder.

"Guess you guys aren't used to the night life huh?"
Yuki playfully gnawed on his collar bone bot breaking through his skin.
"are you kidding? I was made for nightlife. Just not tim....I mean uh jet lagg."
Neria nodded "We do have a bit of jet lagg, we aren't from around here."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna shook her head "I don't know what happened" She lied, "My human got knock out during her self training off school grounds. when we woke we where here."

Interesting Explorer

Lukas looked back at Anna and led her back to the club he then went over to the bar and order another drink as he sat down at their table just as their food had arrived.

"So your friend does a good job with its music."

Levi smiles hearing the complement, but feels uneasy seeing the fire arm at Lukas's side.

"So are you a rogue cop or something?"

Lukas chuckled and shook his head.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna made a half smile as he lead her to the club. She glanced back once to the spot Issac opened a portal from. Her hand slipped in her pocket and clutched the cool metal. She smirked in the darkness as the music thumped in her chest. Ordering a drink for herself "An Assassin would have been my first guess"

Interesting Explorer

Lukas looked at Anna then took another drink.

"I was taught by them but I am more of a hunter if anything."

Levi raised an eye brow to what he said but didnt pay much attention to it as he began to eat his food then looked over at yuki.

"If you want to rest you can, I'll be here for another 4 hours before I'm done for the evening."
Yuki drowsily shot up.
"NONONONONO I'm fine! Really I am!" she said like a determined child as Neria chuckled a little bit.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna lightly laughed glancing every so often at Yuki as she childishly refused to admit she was tired. "I know,"Anna smirked at Lukas. "Victoria," Anna said simply watching Lukas and gagging his reaction to the name as she down the whiskey slamming the glass down "WOO! Damn that's good!"

Interesting Explorer

Lukas wiped his mouth as he set his glass down and leered at Anna.

"Then you should know that she is not to be messed with, God I'm not a kindred but she still scares the hell out of me."

Levi looked at them with a bit of confusion as he wrapped and arm around yuki to make her comfortable.

"If you guys have been here for a few days, how do you know so much about this guy and his girlfriend?"

Lukas facepalmed as he shook his head and kept quiet.

"She is not my girlfriend. She is an old friend of my parents who took me in after my parents were murdered."
Yuki smiled a bit but locked her eyes on Anna. She didn't trust her one bit. She knew she was a traitor and witnessed it herself. Neria giggled at Yuki then also fixed her eyes on Anna.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"tcch," Anna smirked pouring another glass of wiskey and quickly throwing it down. The hard liqueur burning down her throat. She let him explain who the woman was "yea you was a little rabbit when she had shown up. I didn't like her one bit the moment I saw here merely because it was her and that damn bishop making noise over a stupid spear." she shifted in comfortably in Yukis and Nerias stares. "alight," she sighed setting her refilled shot glass down on the table, "what is it?"
Yuki's eyes instantly shifted color to a dark swirling grey giving her a hard glare. Neria rolled her eyes and smiled overly sweetly in a sarcastic way in a high pitched tone she said "Nothing, precious lost soul." and went back to talking with Dominic a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff