Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
There was a giggle which soon fell in to a full out laugh. "Ha ha ha ha, heh If thats the case" She brushed her bangs way from covering her eyes. "Let us enjoy a round of drinks together. Who knows you might catch enough of my interest to join you" She smirks extending her arm out from her side her chains imminently correct themselves and drive threw the heart of a vampire in the corner and sliced his body in a hundred pieces. the vampire she was hunting only manged a gargle like scream as its blood spattered everywhere then turned to dust."But you should know I kill for hire outside of school." Another giggle escapes her "and My alliance verys at a flip of a dime."

Interesting Explorer

Levi watched in horror at everything went on around him. Suddenly every guard in the area drew their weapons and pointed at one another.

"Enough!"

The Prince and the Bishop walk out along with Shadowcrow. Isaac immediately went silent seeing the two of them.

"This is some what of a surprise..."

"You know full well that you are not welcome to any neutral club in my city Isaac. You best leave before I show you exactly what I can do."

Vampires close by began to shake, some even fled out the front door as the Prince made his threat. Lukas stood there as he holstered his weapon and took a step aside. Isaac for once showed a bit of concern as a small bead of sweat went down the side of his head.

"Very well Prince Aaron. I will go, but know that this isn't the last time you will see me..."

Isaac faded away as the sound of glass shattering is heard from the upper level. Levi took a step back when Dominic placed his hand on levi's shoulder, then led him to the table.

"You are alright Levi, just take it easy and rest a bit."
Neria looked at Anna with shock then stepped back as her hands became normal again.
Yuki stayed by Levi and looked at Dominic.
"I feel like we will need the prince later, Dominic. We need a way to keep in touch. Any ideas?" she asked

Interesting Explorer

Dominic shook his head and sat back looking over at the prince.

"The prince isn't one we can turn to. He has to watch over this city, he cant step in unless he really has to."

Lukas sighed as he shook his head and handed his weapon back. Levi went back up to the DJ stand, hesitant he turned the music back on and set it to play for a while. Dominic ordered a drink, shortly later the waitress brought him his drink and he handed her a nice tip.
Yuki kept an eye on Levi. He sat down near the stand after he set his music. Yuki came up from behind and leaned forward, draping her arms down his shoulders and her head on her own shoulder layed sideways to face his ear.
"While your still vulnerable I'll keep you safe, even after I'll be sure to keep a watchful eye. But for now everything is fine. Sorry for the scare.....and sadly, it's only going to get scarier." she said lightly. She could hear his heart pick up, he began to panic a bit at the thought of things getting worse.
"you cant run away from it, your already sucked in, but it's alright, in the end unlike food and drinks, blood is what'll be sucked in.....by you." she whispered to him in a low voice, nearly seductive but not quite.
"but your a nice one, sure youll be insane but also kind." she giggled
Neria was still in shock from Anna, questioning if they should trust her.

Interesting Explorer

Levi looked at Yuki with a bit of shock from what she said about him sucking blood.

"I'm no vampire, i dont want to be a vampire, this is becoming nuts and to think i walked into this life by getting this job."

Lady Helen walked out of the elevator looked around then walked over to Levi and the group

"Is everything alright? I know Levi has seen a lot on his first night."
Yuki realized she said something she shouldn't have said, then she innocently placed her hands over his head and rested her chin on the top of her hands, she made him forget what she had said after pressing her hands to his head
"I have an eye on him. I am sure he is fine. Aren't you?" she asked with a smile.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gonk Anna stepped back after the prince came in, and tried to avoid everyone she could. She knew her friends wouldnt trust her now after openly sateing she might join the enemy if he would pay her.The rush for battle and death was enough to knock her down. The darkness wanted it, and it was no lie that she liked the thought of a blood bath. But shadows be damn the human body would not last long if she let that darkess indulged itself "Pftt, I got to get out of here" she grumbled to herself slipping out the back door before the guards returned to their post. 'I no longer need to associate with those people any way' Anna thought back to when Shadowcrow tried to suppress her and glared at her feet as she walked. There was no way she would let that happen, ever.

The night air stung across her exposed skin the black painfully gains still haven't retreated protesting the refusal of other souls. She stummbled out the alleyway swaying as she fallowed the street a ways. Souls she needed souls,now.

"miss are you alright?" a young couple asked her in concerned for a young girls well being. She grinned, "you fools," their dying screams barely made it out to be heard.

Interesting Explorer

Helen looked at them all and nodded as she went back over to the prince and the bishop.

"Prince, you have honored me with your presence here tonight. I'm sorry for the small disturbances."

"No worries Helen. Bishop Faye, we will set up another meeting sometime later."

Bishop Faye nodded as she and her guards left the club. Levi got up with yuki still attached to him and played some more music. The Prince looked over in the direction of Dominic and leered at him for a second before turning around and leave the club.
Yuki smiled in relief and watched him press and use strange things on the dj stand.
"what's that?" she asked pointing to a random controll option on the stand.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Darkness deep, black and cold Alicia curled in the vast emptiness asleep some where in he mind or body maybe not even there. Her spirt world designd souly and only for her. Anna is in controle of her body now so natuerly this would be where she would stay till then. its not fair its not right Anna forced her like this, why. no it wasnt Anna. Alicia thought.

Anna tilted her head back in bliss since the couple she made short work on nine other souls filling her. Laughing like a cazy woman, she dance down the street, befor stopping at a pay phone. "oh boo, no quarters" she grined as the coin collection under the phone exploded "Yay," she giggled taking a fist full "Hmm i wonder what could be Issac's number." she said as she put in a few coins and dial the number the brokker gave her as soon as the other end answer "your, vampire suspect has been delt with where shall i collect." Anna Smiled a she whatched city police wized pass to get to the recent kills. quickly she wrote down the address.

Interesting Explorer

Just as Alicia hung up the pay phone, a sudden gust of wind goes by and standing at the corner under a street light is Isaac.

"You know, I usually don't pay actual visits to people, unless it's my little brother. Yet you seem to know a lot about him even though he doesn't have a clue who you are. Care to explain?"

Back at the club Lukas ordered a couple more drinks for himself as the music continued. Lady Helen went around checking with the security. Dominic went back into looking through the book and his eyes shot wide open.

"Yuki come over here real quick!"

He waited until Yuki got to the table then showed her the book.

"The writing in the book has changed. It's altered to everything that happened, I don't think we were supposed to meet Shadowcrow tonight and now the book has changed and some of the things its writing is not pleasant. Listen, ' The enemy will know the truth as the war draws closer for all those that live in the shadows and dark. The man sealed in time will awaken and will bring fire from the white sun to end it all.' I think things are going way out of the normal way it should be, we need to be careful."
Yuki shuttered from the writing then looked around.
"Where's our skitzo friend?" she asked in a jumpy tone referring to Anna/Alicia.
Neria was near too to see this.
"this isn't good is it?" she asked in a shy and worried tone.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna smiled as she walked to him. "I'm glade to have caught you attention then." she shrugged "I know enough an I'm sure you would to ooh I would say about 18 years. Are you sure you want to know now" she took her arms placing them around his neck in a relaxed slutterly way. "that information is not cheep, Issac," she whispered his name on his ear and smiled.

Interesting Explorer

Isaac smiled as he vanished then reappeared behind alicia then pinned her against the wall.

"And being on my side during the war isn't cheap either, you have to have potential, strength, speed, but most of all. You have to show no mercy. It's the only way the stinking humans will understand that the supernatural are truly in charge."

Dominic looked around not seeing Alicia in the club, Levi helped look around but couldn't find her either.

"I don't know where she could have went. The only place i didnt check was the womens room."

Levi pointed over in the direction of the ladies rest room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff