Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Alicia had walked straight to the bar filling the painful lump in her through threatening to choke her. 'Yuki really is mad at me... God i need a drink.' She sighed allowing herself to wallow in self pity as she produced an ID card to the Bartender, secretively pleased with her self. Some power over illusion did have its awards. "One Jack and coke please, and make it strong. No ice"

Alicia Raised an eyebrow spotting Lukas walking with the owner suddenly wanting to fallow them. She would however wait for her drink first. Careful not to raise alarm she Caught the attention of a man next to her who seemed to be a regular. "Excuse me," She asked sweetly digging out her man eating smile, not needing it to much with her out fit. "Where does that elevator go to?"
Yuki smiled and thanked dominic.
"thank you! Do you want some drinks!?" she yelled over the music.

Interesting Explorer

Dominic shook his head as he got closer to her so he could talk a bit more normally.

"Not sure what happened between you two but i think you should go have a talk with Alicia, she seems really bothered."

The man at the bar turned looking at the elevator then back at Alicia.

"That goes up top to the private viewing room. Not sure what goes on in there, only the best dressed people go up there, occasionally a guy with purple eyes shows up. Hell maybe its a sex room i dunno."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
'Damn,' She silently cursed Casting a glance back towards Yuki and the others. For a moment she thought about asking her for help before a knot of pain clenched in her chest as she remembered Yuki ripping her hand from her. No, I'll have to do this on my own. Alicia turned her smile back on him. "Wow, Sounds like you been here a while. Perhaps you can help me?"She bit her lip hoping her next question wouldn't turn him way. "I'm Looking for somebody," She said as she pulled out a picture of the vampire she was looking for.

"Have you seen this man?" the man in the picture had slick short dark hair a crooked nose cold eyes. He was either a fledgling that didn't know any better or a rogue Vampire that has been over hunting carelessly not even bothering to hide the bodies. However the case some rich man out there is morning the lost of his daughter and wanted the b*****d that done her in dead. Twenty-five thousand dollars worth type of dead.
"Fine....." she sighed then decided instead to check out the VIP room. She walked with grace over to the elivator and was let through.
I guess he was right about the long dress thing... she had thought to herself watching the doors close and a girl with a skimpy party outfit not being allowed in. She didn't understand that but oh well.
She walked around around and then went to the upstairs bar.
"One lime margarita please." she asked smoothly handing him an ID card she had conjured up awhile back.

Interesting Explorer

The guy shrugs and shakes his head as he takes another drink.

"nope haven't seen him before."

Levi begins to set things up and smiles as he turns down the music playing. He then begins to type on the laptop on the stand and inputs the Cd the yuki found and hits the play button. Shortly after the music begins to play, some people get up to start dancing.

Interesting Explorer

Levi's music fills the club as more people begin to dance. Dominic watches Yuki go to the elevator and shakes his head as he walks over to the VIP booth by the stand. In the upper level there were people around at individual tables, some talking some laughing. One table stood out, the table Lady Helen and Lukas were seated at.

"Lukas, you cant come in here with weapons on you every single time. It's against the rules, the only reason I let you in is because you turn them in at the lost and found booth."

"Look Helen, it's not my choice to be here ok? I got summoned by The Prince because he wants a neutral party here while the Inquisition are here. Who are they sending over anyway? It's not like them to call a regular meeting, they usually barge in and shoot every supernatural creature in sight."

Lady Helen sighs as she makes a gesture and the bartender nods and begins to make up a drink while the other bartender makes Yuki her drink.

"All I know is the main guy they are sending is a Bishop, the two accompanying him are supposed to be regular foot men. Yet I hear a rumor that a third man will be showing up to protect the Bishop."

Lukas looks at Lady Helen with a wide eyed expression.

"You can't possibly mean a Elite. Those guys use high tech weapons and can also use magic. I ran into one of them once, nearly got killed. I even heard they have dragon's breath."

"I wouldn't be surprised, they have a whole lot of weapons that could do serious damage."
Yuki smiled and thanked the man, leaving him a pretty good tip. She carried her drink and met up with dominic holding her margarita.
"would you like a sip?" she asked kindly.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alicia gawked at Yuki how she so easily was able to walk in and out of the private room. she had tried once to get in after another girl was denied but was turned down. If she hadn't promise Levi to behave it could have been a different story. "Thanks," She nodded at the stranger before throwing down a a couple shots after her drink. She soon made her way back to the others. "Hey, what did you find out?" cutting to the chase Yuki was out to soon so she had to have seen something. However, Alicia dreaded to make eye contact with her. knowing Yuki was still mad, it made her feel nervous however the whiskey was taking affect and she was getting bolder by the minute. Alicia's eyes went from Dominic to Yuki she didn't see Neria but imagined her siting in the VIP area away from the crowed.
Neria was sitting happily in the VIP section while a few guys offered her drinks. She declined happily and got up to dance to the music.
Yuki whipped her head away as soon as Alicia made eye contact. She wasn't angry, just hurt. She then remembered forgetting her wallet up stairs.
"hold this!" she told Dominic then scurried to the elevator and went to the bar up there.
"I forgot my.....!"
The bartender smiled and held up her purse.
"This? You left it here. Thankfully I got it safe behind the bar before some a** could take it away. Thanks for the tip by the way." he said kindly, making Yuki very relieved as she took her purse back checking it and seeing all was in order.
"Thank you. And the tip was well deserved. It's a damn good margarita."
"Thank you miss. Just doin my job. Have a good night and enjoy yourself."
"you too!" Yuki called out going back to dominic.
"that was too close." she said with a happy sigh.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"So What is your problem," Alicia Glared at Yuki when she came back. " Just because I supposedly said some harsh words you get pissy and start ignoring me. Do, you know how immature that is. When it could have saved your life." Alicia jabbed a finger at Yuki pointedly.

Interesting Explorer

Dominic looked between the two of them and kept his head in the book trying to see if there is anything new in it. Levi set up the next song to play as he took a break and went over to the group.

"You guys having fun?"

The elevator doors open as Lady Helen and Lukas walk out. Lukas heads over to the bar while Lady Helen heads over to check up on the group.

"Levi, your music is wonderful, i hope to hear more of your great music here."
Yuki's eyes became discolored. Light grey, dark grey, black, it all seemed to swirl. Her eyes became huge as she glared at her. This was a death glare that would make the devil himself hide.
"do you have any idea what you said to me?! I'm ignoring you cause that's what you said to me?! Remember?! I'm not your sister, which doesn't but me cause I know your not but it's how I call a close friend, you completely distrsepected me and hurt me! Should have let me stay at the hotel?! AUGH! Maybe I'll just do as you said in a delayed time like now!" Yuki stormed toward the door, passing in front of Levi's stand with her eyes still discolored and now glassy. She left in a stone cold silence from both Alicia and Domonic, none of the two followed just as she wanted. She thought she saw Levi notice her heading out but now....now she didn't care.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna grinned at Yuki's glare, her wildly enraged eyes was just to much of an open invitation for a fight. 'Bring it b***h I'll tear you apart and spit you out like i did that Vamp in the alley. you wont be able to comprehend how I cut loose.' Alicia gasped shuddering under the dark aura Anna admitted through out her being.

Her hand clasped her lips as she watched Yuki leave. "I'm sorry," She croaked trembling as she pushed passed Levi and Lady Hellen. Knowing their fight had caused some looks from others.

Alicia walked to the back of the club bursting out the back door letting the night air hit her. She collapsed against the building's brick walls. Feeling the thump of its music, and letting her tears fall as her body shook. "Help me..." She whispered curling in a ball. Anna's memories of the Alley flashed in her mind before her. Darkness had completely consumed her the deeper Anna had went never had she felt so alive she had really enjoyed killing that man. Was this what her life was like after the accident how many lives did she take for the sake of killing? "...Someone please help me," she cried in her lap.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[ooo yummy dramma! ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items