Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Explorer

Levi shrugged as he took a bit out of his bagel.

"I dont know, still seems unbelievable to me, but to each his own i guess."

Dominic examined the book closely then reached in his bad and pulled out a magnifying glass.

"Well I'll be... Yuki what is todays date?"

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Alicia smirked"heh" shaking of Yuki's thoughts she took a sip of her coffee. " All then, but when your turned into a vampire don't bite off my head for it. because i did told you so." She joked flicking him. "you would be your greatest friend but also the craziest then. Hehe"
He arched his back slightly " what are you doing?" he asked looking at her
Yuki unpaused as she had seen clips from his past after doing so.
So its true... She gasped then gave him a real hug.
I wanted to try something.... Yuki answered then looked at Dominic
Tuesday.. She replied

Interesting Explorer

"No, I mean the date."

Dominic wrote down a few things on paper as he began to do numbers in his head.

Levi finished his bagel and hot chocolate as he and Alicia headed back to the hotel.

"Well i guess i can hang out with you guys for a while, i got three days before i start my new job. I'm going to have to figure out what im going to do for my music though."
Yuki groaned.
I dont know, ask that Levi or whatever...when he gets back. She said kind of annoyed, still hugging Alexander, apologizing to him.

Interesting Explorer

"Ask me what?"

Levi and Alicia walk in levi looks at everyone with a bit of interest on his face.

"What is today's date?"

"Tuesday, September 16th why?"

Dominic kept quiet as he continued writing down on the paper.

"So, what do you all do for fun? What music do you like?"
He kept wondering why she kept apologizing to him, as if she did something wrong then turned to answer the question to break the awkward silence " um.. anything worth listening to I guess.."

Interesting Explorer

Levi sat down and looked at everyone then pulled out a tape walkmen (yes technology is that old) and puts in a tape that says 'demo' on it. He then begins to mess with the wiring on the tv then attaches the walkmen's wiring to the tv's. A song begins to play from the tv speakers as the group continue to do what they are doing.

Levi song
Legend says is you touch an angels scars you see their past. Yuki had seen everything. She guessed he diddnt notice.
Uhhhhh never mind. yuki smiled heartily. Then she listened to the music.
pretty good, kid. she said over to Levi.

Interesting Explorer

Levi nodded as he got up and looked out the window again.

"Thats the only bit of my music i got left im going to have to recreate everything again when i start work at the club."

Dominic finished up what he was writing on the paper and then put it in his pack.

"Levi tell me have you had the feeling that someone has been watching you constantly?"

Levi looks back over at dominic with a semi shocked look on his face.

"Yea at times, it started about a month ago. Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing, you just seemed to be a bit jumpy at times."

Dominic then thought spoke to Yuki, Alicia and Alexander as he leaned back against the wall.

<The vampire that is going to turn Levi is still observing him, seeing if he will be a possible asset or pawn, now I'm not sure if we want to try and stop Levi from becoming a vampire or not, but I do know one thing, Levi will turned the very same day he starts his job at the club. There is something else as well, its going to be a new moon the same day when levi gets turned, so we might run into Shadowcrow as well.>

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alicia sat down on the bed and glanced over at dominic. dounuts anyone?" she asked as she opened the box. *there's something else. We ran into Issac. I think our actions may have peeked his interest in us.* Alicia thought to them showing them what seen for there own interpretation. "Levi had questions and i tried to explain the situation as best as i could. Though i think i may have just confused him more. i don't know. But the guy in full gear where have i seen that before* she asked as she rubbed the back of her neck it started to annoy her

Interesting Explorer

Dominic glanced over at Alicia when she had mentioned Isaac and the full armored person.

<Isaac is a big enough problem, but when we have unknown beings in full armor it becomes a real threat.>

Levi sat at the table looking at the group as they remained quiet but gave each other glances every so often.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alicia nodded as she slowly became Anna * So What Do you think we should do? Find out who the guy is?"

Interesting Explorer

<No, if he helped you then he will probably appear again to help out again. Right now we have to figure out what we are going to do with this current Levi and whether or not we let the past run its course.>

Levi began to hum some music he was thinking in his head and then looked out the window again.

"In times or darkness we must make choices we may not agree with but in the end, will change the future."

Dominic looked over at Levi a bit confused.

"It's what my uncle told me when i was 13, he was admitted to the local hospital in the psych ward. He past away four years later. Never knew what he meant but it's stuck with me for years."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff