Welcome to Gaia! ::

He looked up from where he was at, not even phased by the explosion he nodded and walked over to fetch Yuki some tea

Interesting Explorer

Levi walked past alicia and went out the door.

"I've heard some stories in my time but god youd think they would pick a story i havent heard before."

Dominic watched levi leave the room and looked at everyone else.

"Shouldn't some one go after him?"

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Alicia sighed "It's alright I'll go." she said once Anna let her back in her body. "jeesh that boy i swear..." she ran out the door after him. "hey! wait up"

Interesting Explorer

Levi kept walking out the door of the hotel and headed toward Lady Helen's Club.

"First my home gets destroyed in a fire and now i'm told that magic, werewolves, vampires, ghosts and other supernatural stuff exist. You think people in this day and age would have noticed all that, or course not because it doesn't exist."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alicia shadowed Levi quietly for a while letting his thoughts be to himself. staying close to jump into action if he was to be in trouble. all the while she thought on how she could shake him from the humans foolish blind fantasy that supernatural creatures don't exist. he needed to understand.

Interesting Explorer

Levi continued down the sidewalk thinking about what was said in the hotel. Then the thoughts of him meeting yuki and the others.

"I shouldn't be to mad at those guys, after all they seem to be in a predicament of their own."

As Levi went around a corner he walked into someone and fell backward onto the ground.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alicia stoped seeing his fall and immedintly caught him from his fall in her arms "ow there Levi you ok."she smiled at him and helped him to his feet "everyone was worried about you storming of so I came to check on you." she pull out a fast explaination close to the truth for him.

Interesting Explorer

The person turns around with a smirk on the familiar face Isaac.

"Hmm, you are an interesting one, looks like you have a bound spirit to your body. Oh and how did you and your friends figure out what my gift was before it could do its show?"

Levi got up and brushed himself off then looked Isaac over.

"Who are you and what are you talking about?"

Isaac smirked more as he began to move his hands around.

"You are nothing more then a pest in my path bego-!"

Just then Isaac is tackled by some one onto the street and is forced to retreat.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
There was only two smiple sylibos that ran threw her mind the moment She reconized the face. 'oh s**t' but she didn't have the time to attack him the shock and her fear had to take a moment to prosses. by the time she pushed Levi behind her determind to protect him and fight the noticeable threat. someone esle, however, had attacked and cause Issac to retreat the instint she had her knives out. Alicia was still tense and battle ready when she turned to the new figure. "Who are you?" she damned.

Interesting Explorer

The figure turned around, the person was head to toe in combat gear then he runs down the street and dives into a van with its side door open and it quickly drives off.

"uh, what the hell just happened?"

Levi looked at Alicia with a very confused look on his face.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
alicia stiffly watched as the man left in a hurry. combat gear from head to toe who would where some thing live that. She hadn't realized her shaking hand until the van was out of site and one of her knees hit the ground. "oh god..." she breathed trying to calm herself she looked over at Levi. "we just had our asses saved." she said still shaken. her hand reached out to him "Are you alright?"
Yuki thanked him for the tea and took small sips.
I am sleepy...Dominic cant your magic make me not sleepy? she asked very quietly as she dazed off but woke again in that same minute.

Interesting Explorer

Levi helped Alicia up onto her feet and looked toward the direction the van went.

"Ok, what is going on here? Who are you, who was that, and who was that guy in the freaking outfit?"

Dominic looked at yuki and shrugged.

"I dunno, never had to cast a spell on me to make me not sleep."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Thanks, but how about we talk over a drink of somekind" Alicia returned the knives on her hip. " My name Is Alicia I and the owner of this body and I am your friend." she quickly glanced around a took her am in his. leading him off. "Is there a bar or coffie shop around here? I need something to calm my nurves"
Yuki groaned.
my leg still hurts....I shouldnt have gone in the forest. It hurts so much... she whined and let her arms out as if to say that she needed hugs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff