Welcome to Gaia! ::

He got up slowly, and walked ever so slow to one of the walls, keeping his head down just so his eyes would be covered by his bangs and set his hands into his pockets as his thumbs hang out from the brims as he just listened to the conversations of the people around him.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Anna smiled and nodded "well as best as we could" she yawned "but I don't think I can sleep with somany people around. I might go get so freash air."

Interesting Explorer

Levi was staring out the window with thoughts going through his head. Just then a blur goes past the window and a piece of paper is wedged between the window.

"Uh hey..."

Levi takes the paper out and opens it up to see a circle with some strange markings in it.

"Levi get rid of that thing!!"

Dominic grabs the paper and tosses it back out the window shortly after an explosion is heard outside.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Huh!?" Anna caught sight of the figure but just barely before the explosion . "What was that." She darted to the window and hanged out of the frame. "Heh, well someone isn't happy with us. Was that some kind of paper bomb?"she asked Dominic.
Yuki sprang up in fear and then a wave of pain shot through her leg as she fell to the floor in pain. She may have been tended to but it wasnt fixed.
whats going on? Augh she winced.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Yuukii," Anna rolled her eyes "Lay down you idiot before you hurt yourself." she ketp looking outside for any trace of the attacker.

Interesting Explorer

Dominic grumbled and turned around looking at everyone.

"That was a spell, Isaac knows where we are, but why is he after us is a mystery."

Levi looked at dominic quiet confused.

"Who's Isaac?"

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alicia's eyes widen. "Isaac?" Her fist clenched "Just great. The only way we survived the last fight with him was because of..." she stopped and glanced at levi. "We are going to be in a lot of trouble."
Yuki smirked with a pained expression.
gee I would if I WERENT ON THE FLOOR!!! How the hell do you expect me to get up?! she said in a sarcastic tone still wincing.
Yuki smirked with a pained expression.
gee I would if I WERENT ON THE FLOOR!!! How the hell do you expect me to get up?! she said in a sarcastic tone still wincing.

Interesting Explorer

Levi looked at everyone with concern and disbelief.

"Are you guys trying to mess with me or something? You're telling me that a simple piece of paper caused that explosion out there?? And it was a spell? Like a magic spell??"

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna sighed walking over to help Yuki back in bed. " heh you are hopeless" she giigled then turn to levi in a serious mannor. "I guess we should believe that the less you know the safer it is for you. but you cant freak out." she paused for a moment " but to answer your question yes. I'm not sure your ready to fully understand. We are not messing with you spells and magic is very real. and the man that sent that spell is very dangerous. I'm going to have to ask that you be carefull for a while. Untill we figure this out."

Interesting Explorer

Levi scoffed and shook his head in disbelief as he began to head for the door.

"Yeah and i suppose there are things like angels, demons, vampire, werewolves, ghosts and the like."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna smirked And appeared by the door. "If you are so courious Yes." her cold eyes on him. "For myself I am a bonded spirt connected to this human and her body. something like a goast if you will but I have not died to be like this." she smiled. "I won't stop you from leaveing but do not go alone. Once we were friends and comrades. I am not sure i should say more. But you will not believe it since it was not your time."
Yuki growled at her remark of her hopelessness. She then turned to Alexander.
Psssst, could you grab some tea for me? It soothes me. The kettle is right over there. she whispered trying not to interrupt Anna.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff