Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Explorer

Welcome, this RP is a continued from my Super Natural High RP. Several of the students have been sent back in time by the Requiem Mirror, how far back is a mystery at the moment. There are vampires, humans, werewolves, spell casters and other creatures of the super natural.

The rules are standard. Have fun (all rps have to be fun), no god modding (every character has a limit and can possibly be killed) and keep it at a PG-13 rating until I say otherwise. Now here is the character info needed to fill out.

Name:
Race: (you can be a super natural creature or simply human if you choose)
Time line: ('Future' if you are planning to be a student from the previous RP. 'Requiem' if you want to be part of time the students are thrown into.)
Name: Yuki
Race: unknown mix
Personality: loving, strong, mysterious, mischivious, and unpredictable at times.
Time line: Future
Appearance: when in natural form she dyed her hair black, has blue eyes that change color, and pale skin.
Image: User Image

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Name: Alicia
Race: human/ median/ host
Time line: 'Future'

Name: Anastasia
Race: bonded spirit
Time line: 'Future'

[[ ehh im tired going to bed i'll try to post tomorrow after work]]

Interesting Explorer

The setting for this new RP is not in the school its going to be taking place in a medium sized city called Sincove. It's an ok city that is close to the mountains and forest. The time zone is going to be the early 1990's. (-Gasp- thats right technology is, how you say it...slow.)
Yuki looks around shocked at the sudden change of the surroundings not sure what just fully happened.
Where are we Levi? she paused seeing she was alone.
Lukas? James? Shadowcrow? she called out, seeing no one. She felt alone, confused, and upset. She walked over glumly to a nearby building not too far away from Levi and put her back to the wall, then slid down crouching into a ball....a sad sad ball.

Interesting Explorer

A familiar voice is heard singing as he heads down the sidewalk holding some groceries in hand.

"It's the final countdown... we're leaving together, and still its farewell."

The familiar shape of levi goes part yuki then stops and steps backward and looks at her.

"You ok miss? Do you need help?"

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Alicia lay unconscious of the forest floor for a long time before wakening. what happen a skull splitting pain had shot threw her inter body. her eyes flickered open seeing a swirl of color and light as the world seem to spin. her head and hit a rock. and God did it hurt...
Yuki looked up and jumped on him, clinging onto his body with her arms and legs.
Levi!!! Thank goodness you are alright! What happened? Wheres the school? Whats going on? Where is everyone? Are you healed? she rambled on, asking in a concerned tone.

Interesting Explorer

Levi looked at the girl clinging to him a bit surprised and confused.

"Uhh, miss i think you mave have me mixed up with a different levi."

"Different timelines interact, not such a good idea."

A young woman leaning against the wall looks at the two of them and smiles.
Yuki dropped to her knees ready to cry.
Not again...please not again......another Levi without memory. she was on her knees leaning forward and her hands on the ground. Her head was dropping and her hair infront of her face.

Interesting Explorer

The woman walks off humming the tune that had play on Levi's dj stand from the dance. Levi helps yuki up.

"Do you need someplace to stay? i have an extra bed room i dont use."

Levi knelt down and picked up the groceries.
Yuki jumped up and ran to the girl.
No thank you! Sorry Levi! she then cought the girl.
Princaple! You know what happened?! she said frantically.

Interesting Explorer

The woman turned around looking at yuki and smiles softly.

"I am no principal young lady, but do keep a close eye on your friend. He will be visited again by a person that will change his life."

The woman smiled a bit bigger showing some fangs then turned and walked off humming the same tune.
Yuki stood there baffled.
No wait!!! Whats going on?! Please tell me!! she cried out not knowing what to do.

Interesting Explorer

"You are not of this time dear. How to get back is a mystery, but beware when red clouds cover the sky, for you will meet the assassin."

The woman continues on then a very nice car pulls over and the woman gets in. As she gets in a card is dropped on the sidewalk, the car door closes and the car drives off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff