Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"Well thank you i guess.... If its alright i'd like to find a room and put my things away." Danger stood slowly then bowed her head slightly then turned to go to the level where all the rooms were.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Danger entered into an empty room and looked around smiling. There was only a bed, a bookshelf, vanity and desk. She began to unpack her bag and out came many treasures from previous occupations. Books on navigation, herbal healing, practical spells, religon, pyracy. Clothes of all styles pouring out of her bag. Appearently it was one of those carpet bags from Mary Popins.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
((i guess this place died))
As it became evident that no new people were close to the manor, the catboy stood slwly, bowing to excuse himself from the mistress' presence before turning to leave the entrance hall. He was sleepy, and a nap seemed in order...

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
When all was finished the room was very hobbity filled with framed maps and treasures. And above all things lots of comfort... Comfort was important to this hobbit and the more the better. Long live fluffy pillows.
Hitomi's own room was the smallest one he could find, and there wasn't much in it- besides the basic necesseties and some spare clothes, it was close to empty. He had made other parts of the manor his residences, including the bottom shelf of the linen closet near the stairwell on the second floor and one of the overstuffed armchairs in the library on the first.
Once having remembered that it was nighttime, the pink-haired boy headed for mentioned chair, settling down on it and hugging his knees to his chest in a comfortable ball. The fire in the fireplace both lit up and warmed the room sufficiently, and it wasn't long before he came close to dozing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff