Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image

The Midnight Club

Inspiration: My original role play with my brother Krim.

Slots:
1/1 Club Owner.
1/1 Club Owner's personal slave.
4/4 Slaves.
4/4 Masters.
4/- Staff/ Security.

Literacy: Semi-Literate to Literate.

Sexuality: Any.

Link to OOC: Go!

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image

The year is 3052. This far into the future there have been many advances in technology. The products of dreams such as hover cars, virtual reality games, and holograms have been the norm for years now, and teleportation devices are close to becoming a reality. While all of this seems great, like the world has gone in a wonderful direction, this couldn't be farther from the truth. Slavery has made a comeback, becoming something almost like a fashion statement to the rich and powerful. People prance around with their slaves, showing off each special talent in an attempt to out do one another. The slaves themselves, are all genetically modified to be more 'unique'. From animal-like features, to superhuman abilities, no two slaves will ever be alike.

This is where I come in.

Welcome to the Midnight Club. This fine establishment located in the heart of the city, specializes in finding you, you're perfect slave. Here at the club we produce new slaves every year, taking half the year to train them and half the year to sell them. During the summer we invite four lucky people to stay at the club and choose their perfect companion from our years' product line. There will be trips to exciting locations such as the beach, amusement parks and parties. During this time the slaves will attempt to win your approval and be adopted. Those who are not adopted will be disposed of to make room for the next year's group.

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image
Here at the club we have a few rules that must be followed. Please look them over before applying to be a part of the summer intake group.

1. I am the creator of this role play therefore what I say goes.

2. This is a semi-literate to literate role play so I expect no less than one GOOD paragraph.

3. Follow all Gaia Rules both for general role playing as well as the slave role play rules.

4. No God moding, Auto hitting, any of that crap. Write your own stories if that's what you want to do.

5. All profiles are to be sent to me titled "A New Club Member" If your a master and "Take me Home" if your a slave. If you'd like to be staff title your PM "Ready to work".

6. Text talk or using ** for actions will not be accepted here. "..." will be for talking, '...' for thinking and ((...)) for out of character chat. Though I'd appreciate you keeping OOC chat to the OOC forum provided.

7. Cursing is okay, just don't use it every other word.

8.No cybering. Romance is perfectly fine, but if it gets too intimate, time skips should and WILL be used.

9. Fighting can happen, just don't go into too much detail with the gore and remember rule #4.

10.You can have up to 2 characters if you feel you can keep up with them. But you may not be two masters (unless we need them) or two slaves. Please make it obvious in your post which character you are playing at that time.

11. Please be nice to ALL other Role players. I will not tolerate rude or hateful comments for any reason. If you have a problem with another role player, tell me immediately and I will help work things out.

12. Please include at least your character's name and picture in your posts. If you would like to add more, I'm fine with pretty posts but don't spend a long time on your layout and put out crappy posts.

13. Please post at least 3 times a week. Don't want this dying.

14. No killing another person's character unless they agree, as well as myself.

Fuzzy Lunatic

ᗩbout †he Club

Welcome to the Midnight club. As you approach our club, two purple tinted glass doors slide open before you. You walk inside and find a colorful lounge. A long, pink neon tube light wraps around the room which has been painted in a deep plum color. The front desk sits before the opposite wall, the top of it lined in the same neon light. A man stand behind it, the owner of the club and his slave. There are soft, circular couches sitting around the room and there are a few people already waiting. You approach the front desk and the man requests you read a few forms then fill out the profile sheet for him. You take the papers, all secured to a clip board with a pen, and head to a couch. On the first page you read:

We have a few rules here that must be followed in order to keep things running smoothly.

1. No slave is able to escape or be freed.
2. If you leave the club, you must bring your slave with you.
3. No beating or sexually assaulting a slave.
4. Slaves may sleep in your room if you have chosen them. Otherwise they share rooms on the second floor.
5. You may return your slave if you are unhappy with them (In other words if your slave/ master stops posting, you can get a new one)
6. Once you arrive, a certain slave may catch your eye. You may choose to socialize with them and see how things go. If you like them, tell the owner and he will mark them as yours. If for any reason you want a different slave, the mark can be removed and you can both go your separate ways. We suggest you do not choose a slave on the first day.

Now we will include a list of the charms and collars for you too look through. Know what you want before you meet the slaves.

Charms:

✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening.
✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning.
♫ - Musically skilled (singing or instrument).
♡ - Caretaker.
✔ - Obedient.
✖ - Disobedient.
☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter.
✚ - Skilled in medicine.
✫ - Special ability (Element control, abilities of the mind etc.)
ஐ- Creative.

Collars:

Red - Stubborn, strong, passionate.
Orange - Hyper, happy, cute.
Yellow - Soft spoken, closed off, not trusting.
Green - Quirky, funny, open to new things.
Blue - Level headed, calm, trusting.
Purple - Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind.
Pink - Fragile, overly trusting, loving.
White - Shy, innocent, quiet.
Black - Loud, forceful, dominant.

Materials

Chain - Disobedient.
Leather - Sometimes obedient sometimes not.
Silk - Obedient.

For our club members only, we have leashes (These are just the basics of how your master would act with a slave. It doesn't mean they are only able to act like that with them) :

Leather - Gives orders and expects them to be followed, will only punish with words, can be less strict at times.
Rope - Gives orders from time to time, won't punish for errors, will openly show affection on occasion.
String - Kind, hardly gives orders, respectful to their slave.

Fuzzy Lunatic

ᗩpplication ℱorms

Feel free to add color and make sure you remove anything in brackets but do not change my skeleton.

Masters:

[imgright]http://[/imgright] (Anime only)
[b]Name:[/b] (First and last)
[b]Age:[/b] (Nothing below 19)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (A few points)
[b]Leash:[/b] (Choose ONE)
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Charms I'm looking for:[/b]

[b]Collars I'm looking for:[/b]

[b]Material I'm looking forl:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b] (Short. Don't want a novel)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything not covered above)
[b]Played by:[/b]

Slaves:

[b]Age:[/b] (Nothing below 16.)
[b]Race:[/b]

[b]My charms:[/b] (Five at most, at least three)

[b]My collars:[/b] (Five at most, at least three)

[b]My material:[/b] (Choose one)

Staff:
Note: Staff could also have been genetically modified in some way.

[b]Age:[/b] (Nothing below 19)
[b]Position:[/b] (Security, cook, maid, etc.)
[b]Genetic Modifications?:[/b] (Not mandatory like it is with the slaves. You can be human if you'd like.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (A few points)

[b]Bio:[/b] (Short. Don't want a novel)

Fuzzy Lunatic

ℳasters ᔕlaves and ᑭairs ℒist

Owner and his slave
➔ Nathaniel Montgomery
➔ Loreli Strider

ℳasters
➔ Broomhilda Ahn Grantz
➔ Nero Anagi
➔ Camden Ryker
➔ Kurenai Magnega

ᔕlaves
➔ Kai Reeves
➔ Samantha Gray
➔ Micheal Rivers
➔ Aris Soliar

ᔕtaff
➔ Syrus Kal'daka
➔ Rose Soilee
➔ Fiona Redfern
➔ Ælfhere, Andronikos, De Sancta Terra

ᑭairs
Make sure to talk to the owner in order to confirm that you have chosen a slave.
➔ Kai Reeves ► Belongs to ►
➔ Samantha Gray ► Belongs to ►
➔ Micheal Rivers ► Belongs to ►
➔ Aris Soliar ► Belongs to ►

Fuzzy Lunatic

ᑭrofiles

The Owner

Nathaniel Montgomery.
User Image
Name: Nathaniel Montgomery.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Height: 6'.
Weight: 150 lbs.
Eye Color: Deep crimson.
Hair color: Silver.
Personality: Dominant, confident, strong and caring, Nathaniel won't let people disrespect his slaves while they still live under his roof. He'll take charge of any situation and ensure things run smoothly. He's quite demanding though, and can be a bit selfish at times. When it comes to his slave he can show a softer, more laid back side that no one else sees. Normally he's very job oriented and works day and night to keep his business thriving.
Leash: Leather.
✓ His slaves.
✓ Hot chocolate.
Dislikes:
✗ Loud environments.
✗ Rude people.
✗ Bees.

Bio: The club was originally created by Nathaniel's grandfather many years ago. He opened the place at the beginning of the slave trend and kept it alive until his death. Next to take the club was his father, who introduced the idea of genetically modifying the slaves to make them more appealing to the target market. This worked amazingly and Nathaniel's father single handedly rose the Midnight Club to the top, gaining the reputation of being the best slave shop in the world.

By the time Nathaniel came along he had thought of his own improvements. He began by remodeling the place to make it more modern, then brought in the idea of letting a small group of masters stay at the club for a while as they chose their perfect slave. This made the club even more popular and now they have people ordering customs slaves all around the world. The company was split into two parts after that. One part, the club itself offering pre-made slaves to people who come and adopt in person, and the lab located underground that specializes in custom slaves.
Other: Nathaniel actually has a huge fear of thunder and lightning storms, though not even his parents know about it. The bird on his shoulder is Lila, a falcon he rescued when he was younger. She is unable to fly due to a wing injury so Nathaniel decided to keep her as a pet. She's very protective of him.
Played by:Moto-San13

The Owner's Slave

Loreli Strider.
User Image
Name: Loreli Strider
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 125 lbs.
Eye Color: Red
Hair color: Red
Race: Animated puppet
✓ Fighting
✓ Tea
Dislikes:
✗ New slaves
✗ Wimps
✗ Any harm towards her master.
My charms: (Five at most, at least three)
➔ ☠
➔ ✔
➔ ✫ (Telepathy)
My collars: (Five at most, at least three)
➔ Red (strong)
➔ Purple (loyal)
➔ Black (forceful)
My material: (Choose one)
➔ Leather
Other: Can be a very sadistic being when protecting the owner or ‘taking out the trash.’
tab A bit of a masochist when fighting, except the face.
tab She mainly uses her ability to assist owners in finding pets, but likes to pry.
Played by: Pkmn Breeder Tianna

ℳasters

Broomhilda Ahn Grantz.
User Image
Name: Broomhilda Ahn Grantz
Sexuality: pansexual
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 ibs
Eye Color: blue-gray
Hair color: dark brown
Personality: Calm, jaded and unreadable are Broomhilda's signature traits. Elegant, proud, and judicial would be a few others. She exhibits great discipline and control over her passions never allowing her mind to stray too far from the cold hard reality of things and she expects the same fortitude from others.Broomhilda is not a closed book however, just written in a language very few know how to speak. However, it's plain to see she is obsessed with her work and will gladly step on toes (with 8 inch razor sharp stilettos no doubt) to get where she needs to go. She insights fear and commands respect, because when it does rain, it pours.
Leash: leather. "I am fair, power lies in pardon."
✓ Music
✓ Mental fortitude, willpower, a good challenge
Dislikes:
✗ Disobedience or disrespect
✗ Laziness and brats
✗ Sloppy dressers
Charms I'm looking for:
➔ ஐ- Creative.
➔ ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning.
➔ ♫ - Musically skilled
Collars I'm looking for:
➔ Purple - Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind.
➔ Blue - Level headed, calm, trusting.
➔ Red - Stubborn, strong, passionate.
Material I'm looking for:
➔ Leather,"I will allow a learning curve"
Bio: Broomhilda had never been a slave of course but she was treated a kin to one.She grew up in a rather poor family, her only escape were the times she would play dress up, she could be anything she wanted to one she wrapped herself in clothing--it was her liberation. It sparked her dream to become a model. At 14 she was signed by a rather prominent manager and she appeared wearing the most decadent fashions, modelling for grands couturiers all over the world, but it came at a price. Her moments of glory were always paired with the embarrassment and humiliation of being abused by her manager, her master, her god. Soon Broomhilda was merely a husk of her former self and she vowed that she would destroy him, somehow. Once while speaking to one of the tailors after a show, Broomhilda began to help the woman and she uncovered a greater joy then wearing clothing, but in creating it. In ten short years Broomhilda had become a mogul in design and wearable technology, the hearsay in fashion and head of a branding dynasty. And that manager who had wronged her over and over again for so many years, was never heard from again.

Broomhilda is seeking other ways to engage, searching for a new challenge, an assistant, a protege or perhaps maybe, just maybe even a friend.
Other: Broomhilda's first language is German and has a light accent, but her English is still impeccable. She is also very proficient in French but not completely fluent.
Played by: apong

Nero Anagi.
User Image
Name: Nero Anagi
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6"
Weight: 180lbs
Eye Color: Silver but can change into bloodshot red
Hair color: Black but can turn silver
Personality: He is distant all around. He much prefers sticking to himself and keeping from others, but he does have a twisted pationate side, where if he can get something out of it he will act kind. He will treat those that are not human much better since he despises them.
Leash: Rope
✓ Enjoys listening to music
✓ All forms of Martial Arts
Dislikes:
✗ Humans
✗ Arrogant bastards
✗ Socializing with those who dont spark his interest
Charms I'm looking for:
➔ ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter.
➔ ✫ - Flames
➔ ஐ- Creative.
Collars I'm looking for:
➔ Yellow - Soft spoken, closed off, not trusting
➔ White - Shy, innocent, quiet.
Material I'm looking forl:
➔ Silk - Obedient.
Bio: Nero was treated like a monster as he grew up he learned to despise humans. He was created as a vampiric, demon hybrid who could age until 20 years old. He was abandoned and left to rot, he was taken care of for 4 years in an orphanage, he killed the other kids because they treated him like a freak, though he had no recollection o it. He traveled for years and learned to seal his powers learning fighting styles and taking odd jobs as he did. A curious establishment peeked his attention so he decided to check it out, "The Midnight Club"
Other: He is a vamprie, demon hybrid who normally looks human but changes dependent on his emotions
Played by: Neokix

Camden Ryker
User Image
Name: Camden Ryker
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140 lbs
Eye Color: Light green
Hair color: Really dark brown
Personality: Loud, Sadist & Masochist, Outgoing, Quick Temper, Loves to party.
Leash: Leather (though may punish with more than words.)
✓ Horror movies
✓ Pain
Dislikes:
✗ Romance movies
✗ Timid people
✗ Being told "no"
Charms I'm looking for:
➔ ♫ - Musically skilled (singing or instrument).
➔ ✫ - Special ability (Element control, abilities of the mind etc.)
Collars I'm looking for:
➔ Black - Loud, forceful, dominant.
Material I'm looking for:
➔ Leather or Chain
Bio: In his teen years, Camden was often referred to as hell spawn. He took teenage rebellion to a whole new level, going to parties and drinking was a boring night for him. This was due to the fact that his parents constantly ignored what he did, too busy with their jobs to care. However, when he was twenty they both died in a fire at their business, and he was surprised to hear that they left him almost everything, though half of their money went to his half brother who he had never met. Somehow he ended up being invited to The Midnight Club, which was perfect because he really was growing bored with everything he had.
Other: His quick temper occasionally turns into a fit of rage in which he breaks things, and he can act like a man-child.
Played by: I eat rainbows with toast

Kurenai Magnega.
User Image
Name: Kurenai Magnega
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6 foot 4 inches
Weight: 210 pounds
Eye Color: Golden with Blue Pupils
Hair color: Black with white patches
Personality: Reserved whenever possible, not easily angered, very secretive about past and has a secret agenda.
Leash: String
✓logic
✓sleeping in his wolf form
Dislikes:
✗Arguments
✗Most humans
✗Fighting for no reason
Charms I'm looking for:
➔ஐ- Creative
➔✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening.
➔✫ - Special ability
Collars I'm looking for:
➔White - Shy, innocent, quiet.
➔Purple - Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind.
➔Red - Stubborn, strong, passionate.
Material I'm looking forl:
➔Leather
Bio: Kurenai is the remnant of a massive civilization but over the past thousand years has been desperately trying to forget his old life, trying to move on so he does not speak of it anymore. He is a crossbreed of two species from his home world, one of which was Wolf demigods, which is why he has wolf ears and a tail to match. His K-nines are quite long and he likes to not open his mouth too much when he speaks. He can also, at will, change into a full wolf form, only it is significantly larger than an average wolf's. He doesn't much care to talk about the other half of his blood but you could find out only by becoming close to him.
Other:
Played by: Epsilon717

ᔕlaves

Kai Reeves.
User Image
Name: Kai Reeves.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Height: 5'11".
Weight: 175 lbs.
Eye Color: Red with orange near the pupil.
Hair color: Bright red.
Race: Flame elemental.
✓The outdoors.
✓Getting attention
Dislikes:
✗Being in cramped places.
✗Staying in one place for too long.
✗Being constantly ordered around without reward.
My charms:
➔ ✫ - Special ability (Element control)
My collars:
➔ Green - Quirky, funny, open to new things.
My material:
➔ Leather - Sometimes obedient sometimes not.
Other: Though Kai is a fire elemental he can keep his body heat much like an ordinary human's though if he needs to he can make himself warmer. This is why even in the winter he can be found in only a t-shirt and jeans.
Played by: Moto-San13

Samantha Gray.
User Image
Name: Samantha Gray
Height: 5’3
Weight: 120
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Race: Winter Fae (fairy)
✓People
✓Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Dislikes:
✗Pain
✗Ignorance
✗Lack of recognition
My charms:
➔♫ Has a voice that Angels would swoon over
➔✫ Controls ice element
➔✔ Will do as told
My collars:
➔Blue - Level headed, calm, trusting.
➔Red - Stubborn, strong, passionate.
➔White - Shy, innocent, quiet.
My material:
➔Silk - Obedient.
Other: Samantha is very conflicted inside herself. She is usually sweet with a child’s misdemeanor but every once in a while a different instinct will kick in and she becomes very independent. Being another form of an elemental in the club has been hard for her and she does her best to avoid confrontation with any others who may have an element source power. The Fae are very shy at first so when ever put in a new place or around new people they usually keep to themselves. Samantha is a true woodland creature, whom can also shrink down in size at her own will.
Played by: Serenity Achkey

Michael Rivers.
User Image
Name: Michael 'Mikey' Rivers
Height: 5'6
Weight: 132lbs
Eye Color: Perwinkle
Hair color: White
Race: Elf
✓Gummy Bears
✓Sleeping
Dislikes:
✗Being scolded
✗Thunder Storms
✗Silence
My charms:
➔ ♫ - Musically skilled (singing)
➔ ✫ - Special ability ('Super-human' strength)
My collars:
➔ Orange - Hyper, happy, cute.
➔ Pink - Fragile, overly trusting, loving.
My material:
➔ Silk - Obedient.
Other: Michael is rather optimistic and can be easily encourage or discourage, making him a bit proned to manipulation.
Played by: Sarcasket

Aris Soliar.
User Image
Name: Aris Soliar
Sexuality: bisexual
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140lbs
Eye Color: forest green
Hair color: light blonde
Race: "Aries Demon" --& result of being genetically modified with ram horns & fire elemental
✓ reading
✓ artwork // music
Dislikes:
✗ being ignored
✗ being confined with nothing to do
✗ water (large bodies of it...)
My charms:
➔ ✫ - Fire
➔ ஐ- Creative
➔ ♫ - Musically skilled (violin)
My collars:
➔ Yellow - Soft spoken, closed off, not trusting
➔ White - Shy, innocent, quiet.
My material:
➔ Silk - Obedient
Other: Aris, as her name suggests, is has horns like the ram Aries (the astrological sign). When genetically testing her, the scientists played on this idea, which ended with her having horns, other skin markings, and fire elemental abilities. Her other hidden eye was severely damaged during her testing; she became blind in the eye and badly scarred over it. This is why that area is kept covered.
Played by: Dantress

The Staff

Syrus Kal'daka.
User Image
Name: Syrus Kal'daka
Sexuality: Bi
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 250
Eye Color: Amber
Hair color: Crimson
Position: Security Guard Dog
Genetic Modifications?: Has splicing of wolf genetics so has heightened sense of smell, hearing, strength, and speed. He also has a slight personality glitch as often he takes on traits a wolf would.
Personality: Bloodthirsty and sadistic the highlight of his night would be tearing another apart and eating their insides, sometimes before they are dead. His moods are as fickle as the phases of the Moon, though oddly enough he loves to be cuddled and hand fed. Though once the food runs out it is possible your fingers are for dessert.

Music Boxes
Full or Crescent Moon
Dislikes:
Bright lights
Squeaking noises
Being chained
Bio: As a pup there was nothing wrong with him, nor anything to really cause his behavior. He was just ' the apple that went bad ', but he was adorable as a child and handsome as an adult. Of course that didn't quite make it up to the people with missing fingers, but really if they didn't want to lose them they shouldn't put them in his face!
Other: He has a slight Kleptomaniac habit when it comes to shiny objects, and will also often talk about the Rabbit in the Moon.
Played by: Dark_Forest904

Rose Soilee.
User Image
Name: Rose Soilee
Sexuality: Bi
Height: 5'7"
Weight:130
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair color: Honey wheat blond
Position: Maid, but sometimes play part time security.
Genetic Modifications?: Genetic modification with a snake's gene.
Personality: Tendency to "play" with things and perhaps a small streak of sadism while watching victims writhe in pain from her venom. She fond of skin contact, especially if you touch the side of her face and affectionate in terms of wanting to cuddle with others. She is moderately friendly which is often over shadow by her not so warm appearance.
✓Pretty things
✓Kisses
Dislikes:
✗Cold
✗Sudden flashes of light
✗Winter
Bio: Fairly as normal as genetically modified child growing up with the exception of her tendency to wanting to bite things. She learned quickly and was fairly well liked among the other children. It was only when other children collapsed upon sharing the same spoon or sharing the same drink that they figure out about her venomous saliva. Cute as a child and stunning as an adult with a kiss that could literally drop anyone.
Other: Scientist meddles regarding genetic splices with a snake DNA that ended up with more cons than pros. Venomous saliva/bites and an abnormally low body temperature that requires her to be near a heat source on cold days. Heighten smell, hearing and strength though.
Played by: Snowyfoxs

Fiona Redfern.
User Image
Name: Fiona Redfern
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Height: 5’9
Weight: 140lbs
Eye Color: Emerald green, baring flecks of gold.
Hair color: Carmine
Position: A maid who’s specialty lies in the art of grooming and pampering.
Genetic Modifications?: She has not been genetically altered but her genetics do carry a bit of uniqueness.
Personality: Fiona is a warmhearted girl who is creative, conscientious, and who takes pride in what she does. She is wrought with strength and stubbornness as well as wit and a sense of mischief that leads her more than not into a well warranted tongue lashing from her superiors. She also possesses a maternal instinct that has her constantly putting others before herself and carries with it a pronounced protective nature.
✓Bantering
✓Concocting lotions, oils, and the like that have all sorts of different beneficial effects.
Dislikes:
✗Mistreatment to those she cares for.
✗Being alone.
✗Being interrupted whilst she is creating.
Bio: Fiona is an earth witch who was raised in a place where S/M protocols were a common practice and were strictly followed. Her mother had been a slave, one who’s Master had fathered Fiona. Although, father was much too warm a word for the man who simply acted on his carnal urges only later to cruelly cast responsibility to the wind along with her pregnant mother.
Once her belly had begun to swell he’d traded her in for an unsullied model. However, the slave trader that had taken them in had owned her own establishment. She’d taken pity on her poor mother, knowing she’d never be bought in her condition she’d allowed her to stay and work as a maid. As it turned out she ended up being a valuable asset with her knowledge of earth magic and herbal beauty.
These things she had taught Fiona before her untimely passing but once she was gone the slave trader continued to care after Fiona until her business eventually ran into the ground and she was forced to move back to her country and family, leaving a nineteen year old Fiona to fend for herself. That’s when she found The Midnight Club and thus her story continues.
Other: N/A
Played by: HellInHandbaskets

Ælfhere, Andronikos, De Sancta Terra.
User Image
Name: Ælfhere, Andronikos, De Sancta Terra
Age: Appearance is about that of a 19-20 year old, though is about 25 years since creation
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Height: 5’10
Weight: 231 lb
Eye Color: Yellow
Hair color: Black
Position: Security
Genetic Modifications?: Is only partially human, and is mostly mechanic. Blood still flows in his body, but it is merely to keep his human parts alive. Little instability lies in his emotions, but aside from such details, is a fierce war machine with next to no rival in combat.
Personality: Cold, and seemingly heartless at time. Painfully blunt with others, and is known well for his militaristic train of thought; as he will follow orders and set priority over trivial drivel. However, when in dire situations, and where survival is threatened, often avoids needless risks and will disobey suicidal commands. Though despite all this, is one to fight with reason, and will end most battles quickly in consideration to the other party.
✓Art of all kinds
✓Swords
Dislikes:
✗Sweets & Junk food
✗EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) grenades & tech
✗Senseless orders
Bio: Ælfhere was solely created to fight since his birth. Genetically formed into the body of an adult since his creation, was the first working, and fully operational experimental subject to pass the testing period of Human weapons. Used in many known conflicts and wars, had become to be a favorable tool in which would have brought forth much success. Had it not been for his minor malfunctions, and human nature, he would have been placed up further. Though as the years went by, his duties had began to decrease, and was later dismissed. Leaving him to wander the earth and eventually break down. Had it not been for a single stroke of luck, and the guidance towards the Midnight Club, his role as a weapon would have been meaningless.
Other: Ælfhere is able to move solely on engine fuel, however, is also capable of absorbing nutrients from food. As for why he dislikes EMP’s so much is not because he, as a machine would break down, but rather because it tends to slow his movements tremendously, and to damage his visual radar.
Played by: deadaim97

Fuzzy Lunatic

Weather

season : : SPRING | SUMMER | FALL | WINTER

month : : JANUARY | FEBRUARY | MARCH | APRIL | MAY | JUNE | JULY | AUGUST | SEPTEMBER | OCTOBER | NOVEMBER | DECEMBER

weather : : SUNNY | CLOUDY | RAINY | THUNDER STORM | WINDY | BREEZY | SNOWY | BLIZZARD

Fuzzy Lunatic

Reserved - To be announcements

Fuzzy Lunatic

Reserved - To be black and white list

Fuzzy Lunatic

Reserved - To be activities list

Fuzzy Lunatic

℘ℯℵ

For now the role play is open for the SLAVES only. This is so we can establish whats going on with prep before hand, and hopefully get some attention from other people so they'll join. I will have lots of detail about whats going on, and how things are set up in my first post. If you're unsure about anything feel free to PM me. Please wait for my first post before you begin.

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image.
athaniel ontgomery

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

It was almost time.

Even at 8am the Midnight Club was already brimming with excitement. The staff were hard at work getting the place cleaned up and perfected for when this years' guests were to arrive. It was hard work to move all of the furniture around, clean the guest rooms, ensure the slaves were all happy and healthy, and prepare for the small show the slaves were to put on that night. A tall, handsome silver haired man made his way into the main foyer. Crimson orbs scanned the main desk, ensuring all of the forms were there for the people he'd chosen to have stay at the club. This man, one Nathaniel Montgomery, was the owner of this fine establishment. Selling slaves ran in his family, and he was quite proud of it. Back behind the desk was the door to his office. A simple brown wooden door, though the top half held a frosted glass window tinted a soft coffee color.

The male entered the back room finding his beloved pet inside, waiting to greet him. "Good morning Lila" he approached the large bird and gently stroked her head. Her feathers were soft under his finger tips. The bird calmed Nathaniel by simply existing, the soft coo-ing sounds she made only added to the feeling. He took a moment to breathe. No matter how many times he did this, he still found himself nervous the night they were expecting the guests. Though the man would never show this side to any of the slaves or guests, he was only human after all, and humans became nervous. He exited the room with Lila on his shoulder and continued overseeing the preparations. Things were looking good so far. He started down the hall just off the main foyer that lead to the dining room. Along with a grand table, there was also a stage set up. All of the chairs were placed along the side opposite the stage so everyone could see the show. Later on it would be broken back into the smaller tables it was made up of so the guests could get to know the slaves one on one.

Nathaniel walked up to the stage. It was only a few feet off the ground and made of wood that had been painted black. Red velvet curtains draped over each wing of the structure providing an elegant frame around the performers. The male sat down on the edge and looked around, stroking Lila as he did so. Cooks, maids and security were all running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Nathaniel was trying to keep from getting so frantic. He'd keep his cool as long as he could. Reaching down into his pocket, the male found a small metal object. It was a tiny microphone that had been hooked up to every speaker in the building. "Good morning everyone. Today is the big day. Please report to the dining room so I can speak to you all." he turned off the mic and shoved it back into his pocket. They had a lot to go over before the masters arrived.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

┇Where┇Dining Room.
┇With┇Lila
┇OOC┇I'll probably be changing my post layout eventually XD

User Image

καɪ Ɍєєѵєs

×××××

It was only on rare occasions that Kai was awake before noon. He had never been much of a morning person and enjoyed his sleep a bit too much. But today was different than any other day of his life. Today new people were coming, new masters. He had to compete to be adopted, and he would make damn sure he won someone over. Sure, the club was a nice place. Food when ever he wanted it, free education, a place to hone his flame manipulating abilities. But to be honest, it was boring. The same thing, day in and day out. Kai wasn't really one for getting himself into a rut, but even when he tried to do something different, even that became same old same old. The male sighed, his mess red hair sticking out in all directions. What was the point of brushing it? It would just get messed up again anyway.

Kai pulled on his outfit of the day, which consisted of a pair of black jeans, the knees shredded from Kai running around in them. He'd never been the most careful. A maroon tank top, black wrist band and some white sneakers. Nothing flashy or out of the ordinary. Kai wasn't about to pretend to be some civilized well mannered gentleman when that sure as hell was NOT him. He left his room, a small lighter in his hand. He'd heard Nathaniel over the loud speakers telling everyone to assemble. He just wanted to get on with the dinner, be able to woo some beautiful woman or handsome man into taking him home. Should be easy enough, right?

The firey red head entered the dining room, grabbing a chair and sitting on it with the back in front of him. He straddled the seat, using the back of the chair to rest his arms and chin on. "Morning Nate" he greeted his creator. Nathaniel hated when Kai called him that. Something about the way he said it just pissed the owner off. And Kai loved it.

×××××

┇Where┇Dining Room.
┇With┇Nathaniel and Lila
┇My Master┇ N/A

Playful Sex Symbol

User Image
The Winter Shock

.where I am: Dining room
xxxwho I'm talking with: Kai and the club owner
xxxxxxtoday's chosen attire: dress

Samantha Gray

"what you see is what you get,xxxxx
i don't make believe,xxx
and I never forget."

My Master:N/A

Samantha's head tilted away from the window she was sitting at as Nathaniel's voice echoed into her ear. So it was already time for the new group of masters to arrive. How wonderful. "I guess I should go wash up." She thought to herself, pushing away from the windowsill towards the washroom. Shutting the door behind her she walked over to the shower and turned the crystal handle. She watched as the warm water came cascading down from the shower head. Smiling she got undressed and stepped in, the warm water expelling steam from her cold skin. When she was finished showering and brushing out her damp hair the young woman went back to her room to pick out her clothes for the day. She knew what ever she picked had to be something flattering, a possible "I catcher" if she were to win over a new master. First impressions were always very important in these kinds of situations. So what she picked for the day was a suttle but elegant dress that she made herself.

It was only a matter of minutes until she was finished prepping for the meeting in the dinning room with the club owner and other slaves. She sighed to herself taking on last look in the mirror making sure her heels were clean and ready to go and then straightening out her dress and lightly fluffing her hair. She was ready and really nervous about how this first day would unfold. If anything she'd probably keep to herself mostly unless someone came to her. She wasn't big on starting off conversations or asking a master to speak with her. That's why she had to rely so heavily on her first appearance and impression. Sweet, quite, submissive, and smart. Lets just hope it works for today.

The winter fairy walked out of her room on her way towards the dinning room. She gently held her hands behind her back letting them rest against her dress fabric. She looked around slowly seeing if anyone else was already making their way towards the dinning room but the only other she noticed was Kai. She usually kept her distance from him seeing as how he could tend to get a bit of trouble. He was a feisty one and she wasn't much for trouble or feisty attitudes. She didn't like to upset people and that's the exact reason why she normally keeps her thoughts to herself. Even if she gets really mad over something. Its rare for her to back lash but when she does the person at the other end better expect almost a flip in her personality. Some say she had multiple personalities, others just say the experimental testing just grew that side of her out until she couldn't suppress it anymore.

Finally making it to the dining room Samantha walked around Kai and the others to find her own seat. Watching Kai sit on the chair backwards the dark haired girl rolled her eyes giving a small huff before turning to Nathaniel. She set her hands in her lap, fingers playing with the bracelets that had been wrapped around her wrist. She wondered what they'd be talking about. Most obviously about that evenings plans for the arrival of their guest. And to be truthful she was not looking forward to it and just wished she could escape this nightmare she was put it. But, she knew it was impossible to leave this place without getting herself killed. She then leaned back into her chair looking over at Kai again who had called Nathaniel "Nate". She laughed quietly knowing that the club owner despised Kai when he called him that. He was really asking for trouble wasn't he? "I'd be a little more careful with that nickname if I were you." She said before turning to the club owner and nodding her head. "And good morning, sir." She said with a small smile to him as she sat back up straight, leveling out her shoulders.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
~ Syrus ~

User Image
~ The Stars are holes in the Sky, the Moon is a thorn in the Dark.
It drips white Light, give me the knife, Let's cut out your eyes. ~

Beside a dying fire within a thick fluffy nest of pillows and blankets in the corner of the staff room, a slow yawn heralded the waking of a wolf. Long pale fingers tipped in claws slid along the smooth ground, shuddering and stretching as the time to get up roused him. Attached to the pianist fingers almost wiry arms followed as the wolf crawled out slowly, his crimson silk robe sliding along his pale flesh as he moved. Whipcord muscles rippled beneath the shifting fabric as the wolf crawled out and crouched on all fours on the floor. Dark rust colored hair dusted his cheeks and caressed the back of his neck, showing just the tips of his ears that jingled slightly with the various earrings that were clasped to them. Long lashes framing dusky amber eyes swept upwards slowly, tracing and cataloging the details of the room around him while he breathed deep through his nose and mouth to take in scent and taste of the air, a hint of pointed teeth and sharp canines displaying as a pearl pink tongue licked pale lips as he tasted the air. Today was the day, and yet things did not feel too different. Syrus stretched his back and let out a low growl, well now it was time to really do his job. Since there wasn't anyone to guard from he supposed he could help get the slaves ready, his claws clicking on the floor as head crawled out on all fours to the hallway where the rooms were.

Pausing Syrus could only hear two slave waking and heading to the dining room, well that wouldn't do....Lips peeling back from fangs Syrus let out a loud rattling bark, hearing it echo down the hall and knowing that the ones in the rooms would hear it too and hopefully get startled awake. "Time to get up, get moving!" Syrus wasn't above going in there and waking them when his Master desired them up and dressed in the dining room, no he wouldn't damage the merchandise but oh he would have so much fun waking them up!

~ This is our night, this is what's right.
Brush my lips and I bleed you white. ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces