Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Looks around still leaning on his Mustang. Phone Rings
Yea......Really!.....Understood...*Hangs up*
*Scye then stand up straight and pulls out his Desert Eagle pistols and looks around on every roof top and on the ground.*
River jumped down next to him, and put her hand on her hip, a smirk playing across her lips. For a stupid human, he wasn't hald bad looking.... of cours, that was the matrix's doing. She winked. "Thought I'd miss our date, sweet heart." She batted her eyelashes, still smirking. "What's all this about, sneaking into the shadows and what not?"
Erik de Phantom
DarkEmpress617
Erik de Phantom
Erik looks around. " Maybe we should follow? YOu lead the way.... "

"Sure. Why not?" She followed whatever it was she thought she saw on top of the buildings.
Erik followed, not moving but going into code and reapearing, code by code into form then moving again.

She stopped when she came to the harbor. "It's around here somewhere." She walked along casually.
DarkEmpress617
Erik de Phantom

"Sure. Why not?" She followed whatever it was she thought she saw on top of the buildings.
Erik followed, not moving but going into code and reapearing, code by code into form then moving again.
Erik de Phantom

DarkEmpress617
Erik de Phantom
DarkEmpress617
Erik de Phantom
Erik looks around. " It looks like we have some sort of deletion program that was just here......what do you think? "

"Perhaps." She stopped walking and just stood there for awhile.
" What is it? Do you sense something? "

"I just thought I saw something."
*Looks at his watch. Then sees a hobo walking in the distance with a shopping cart.*
Well I don't need to worry about that old guy...not much of a witness.
Erik de Phantom
DarkEmpress617
Erik de Phantom
Erik looks around. " It looks like we have some sort of deletion program that was just here......what do you think? "

"I just thought I saw something."
DarkEmpress617
Erik de Phantom

River Tam Kobb
River watched her go and watched the police cars drive towared the club. She smirked. "Time to split..." She muttered, jumping onto the roof. She watched people screaming and cry. She smiled. "Alright then! Time to make a choice..." She put her hands on her hips then turned towareds the docks, jumping from roof to roof.

*Scye stood leaning against his 2005 Mustang awaiting the arrival of the the Program he met earlier.*
I hope she comes soon, We need her in the battle of the new agents and their upgrades.
Erik de Phantom

DarkEmpress617
Erik de Phantom
DarkEmpress617
Sylvia saw the flashing lights of the cop cars. "What's this?" She began to head towards them curiously
A series of numbers and letters appeared next to her. It formed into the shape of a man and then into Erik. His mask covered most of his face. " What is it? "
"I don't know. That's what I'm going to find out." She continued walking towards the mess of cars and lights. "What ever do we have here?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff