Zazu 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Sarabi 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Zira 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15

User Image
Shani

Lioness Cub

Seeing the king leave and Taka went to play with another cub, Shani yawned lightly and stretched. Glancing over to Jua, she trotted over to the lioness and curled up by her, hoping it wouldn't bother the lioness.

Hoelda's Bestie

Questionable Sex Symbol

-✦Taka/Scar✦-

❚❚❙❙Younger Brother❙❙❚❚

User Image
Knowing the lioness underneath him could wipe the floor with him at any moment, Taka quickly jumped off of her. Taka may have won the fight, but it was pure luck; If Zira really wanted to win she would have. Smiling down at Zuria, he tugged her ear lightly.
"Sorry, I tried to stop. You're not hurt are you?" He asked, genuinely. Taka could be a huge jerk at times, like the way he just talked to his brother, but he did have good intentions. He also enjoyed Zira's company, which would be very limited if she was mad at him.
Sitting down by the lioness he watched her worriedly and sincerely hoped he had not caused any harm to her.

OOC: Good Morning : )

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
xxxx Zeru xxxx

Finally alone again, Zeru was pleased to head off and patrol the pride lands as she'd initially planned. Sure, some would prefer to take along a companion but, Zeru liked to enjoy the quiet and simply coast around the plains on her own for a little while.
She wasn't going to go hunt, she had eaten plenty and she didn't simply head out to kill things without a reason.

| Sorry for the wait. I have a horse show tomorrow and Sunday so I've been riding every day after work |

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa looked up at Sarabi and smiled a bit. "Thanks. But I think I will stay here," he said softly. After all he wanted to bite his brother's head off right now. But he knew he didn't hate Taka. Every sibling gets into fights. "And I know who you are Sarabi." His tail twitched a bit. "But If you want you can stay here with me."

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Qυεεภ Jυa

Remember everything you see exists together
in a delicate balance. As ruler of the Pride Lands,
you need to understand that balance and
respect every creature that walks the earth.

Jua yawned a bit as she laid out in the sun. She enjoyed her afternoon nap. When Shani came over and curled up by her she reached over and gave the young cub a loving lick on the head before resting her head on her paws.

From the crawling ant to the leaping antelope;
each and every one of us has a part,
especially designed for us, to play in this world.
For we are all connected in the Great Circle of Life.

Blessed Wife

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Sarabi
Friend of Mufasa and Taka
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sarabi laughed softly and shook her head when Mufasa said that he knew who she was, "Silly! I was speaking to Zazu." She looked over to Zazu before laying down beside Mufasa. Her tail curling around close to her body.
User Image
Shani

Lioness Cub

She had smiled lightly when Jua had licked her as she had curled up by her. Shani laid her head down, drifting off to sleep for a nap herself.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

"Zazu is asleep," he said softly. He looked at her. He moved and licked her head. He looked at Zazu and smiled softly. "I do want to make friends with other animals as well," he said.
User Image

Zira got to her feet and proceeded to drag her tongue over her front legs, cleaning them of the dust and dirt. "Hurt me? It takes a lot more then a tackle to hurt me!" She purred, fixing her red orbs on Taka. "Did I tell you that I once took on a hyena all by myself?"

She didn't wait for an answer before launching into the tail; "It wasn't long before mother and I joined your pride. Maybe a few weeks... She had left me in a shallow little cave to go hunting in a place where there was little water and almost no food. We were the only living things there... Or so I thought. Not long after Mother left, I heard this weird noise outside the cave. So I poked my head outside the cave and came face to face with the snout of a hyena. Only it was the biggest hyena I'd ever seen, and it's snout was all cracked and bleeding. I don't know what was wrong with him, but when he saw me with those big crazy eyes, I knew he was hungry enough to consider trying to eat me. He laughed at me and I stood my ground and gave him a nice swat on the nose when he charged.

"But that only made him angrier. He charged again and again and finally, after I took a chunk out of his front leg, he decided I wasn't worth the effort and hurried off."

She finished her story, a grin on her lips and eyes alight. Of course, no such thing happened. She had encountered a hyena, but she had simply hidden away in the cave as it snuffled around outside for a bit looking for something to scavenge. Zira much preferred the not-so-true version, of course.

Blessed Wife

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Sarabi
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sarabi closed her eyes when Mufasa licked her forehead, her cheeks flushed a little bit as she looks up at him. "What was that for?" Not that she didn't mind it at all, but she was surprise Mufasa would do such a thing. Her eyes traveled to the sleeping Zazu and gave a little giggle, since he actually looked really cute being asleep, "It will be hard to be friends with all the animals. I mean take the hyenas.." She paused for a second before continuing on, "They can't really be friends with anyone."

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

"Well thee Hyena's are banned form the Pride lands," he said. He moved his paws a bit. "I will be king of the Pride lands some day. And I will respect. all the other. We are all part of each other," he moved and looked up. "Thats what dad said." He moved and looked at Sarabi.

Blessed Wife

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Sarabi
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sarabi smiled as she watched and listened to Mufasa, "For a young cub, you are smart. Your mama and papa must be very proud of you." She was actually shocked to hear Mufasa was being actually grown up about this. "What about you brother? I mean..he thinks he'll be king as well."

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

He looked at her. "He dos have a chance. But he if dos become king. Well...Then I will support him," he said. He moved and nudged Sarabi gently. "He is my brother. Only the best will become king. And you know. I don't care eather way."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff