Zazu 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Sarabi 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Zira 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15 >

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari
King of Pride Rock and the Pride Lands

He winced slightly as Mufasa's claws dug into him. He watched him jump off and crouch in front of him. He watched his son as he himself got down in a crouch

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
xxxx Zeru xxxx

Zeru was still as white marble, stiff in the grass and watching the heard move, even if she looked hard she probably wouldn't be able to see her fellow huntress' waiting in the tall grass. Being her color, the white lioness had to be careful as, if she moved wrong she could be spotted and ruin the hunt.
It was her job to start the running, scare the wildebeest good and get them moving so the weak, sick, and old would be left behind as the healthy animals raced away.

Taking a breath, she lunged forward and roared, causing several of the animal to spook and bolt, it took a moment for the heard to begin running. Soon the other lioness' lunged out and the group of them began running down the wildebeest, and looking for the weaker link.

Finally an adult wildebeest began falling behind and in moments the group of lions were upon it, killing it quickly and pulling it apart, soon they took down another to ensure everyone ate. They were to bring it back, feed the others and of course they were fast about that business, arriving back at pride rock in time to wait for the king and queen to eat first.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

He let out a tiny small cute roar and jumped onto his father again. He moved and bit out his ear again. He let out a growled as he held onto his ear

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

He laughed and batted at him again. He found this funny and knew it was good for Mufasa at the same time

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

She held onto his ear. He moved and kicked his father's paw away from him. He pulled on his ear

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

He moved and stood up as he saw the lionesses bring food in. He shook his head slightly seeing if Mufasa would fall.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa held on. He kept his fangs in his ear. He was not giving up

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

He chuckled and tried to bat him off again

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Qυεεภ Jυa

Remember everything you see exists together
in a delicate balance. As ruler of the Pride Lands,
you need to understand that balance and
respect every creature that walks the earth.

Jua was very quiet as she walked up on her mate and her son. Her Mate often playfully scolded Mufasa for not paying attention to his surroundings so once in a while she liked to sneak up on them to see if both father or some would notice. Once close enough she batted at her husbands rump before dropping two very large jack rabbits down. She knew her son's enjoyed the jack rabbit meat as it was a bit sweet. "Breakfast my boys. Mufasa is your brother still sleeping?" She asked. He had been sleeping quite a bit lately and she was worried he might be ill.

From the crawling ant to the leaping antelope;
each and every one of us has a part,
especially designed for us, to play in this world.
For we are all connected in the Great Circle of Life.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

Tafari moved out of the way of her batting at his rump. He looked at her and chuckled. "Nice try love" He said chuckling.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa jumped down and nuzzled his mother. "Yes hes still sleeping," he said looking up at her. His tail twitched. "At lest when I was up there he was. I don't know if he took off on his own or not."

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Qυεεภ Jυa

Jua smiled as her mate moved out of the way. She had figured he would have heard her. As mufasa let go of his father and came over to her she leaned down and licked his head. "Alright then. You take one and I'll safe one for him when he wakes. She said and playfully patted him on the head. "And don't forget to come over to me when your done. You need a bath." She said and grinned as he whined. "No but's mister." She said and moved over to nuzzle her husband under the chin. "Good morning love. When did you awake?" She asked. She had woken up quite early this morning to help with the hunt. She had left him sleeping in the den with the boys.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

His ears went flat. He hated bath time. He sighed and went to eat. He started to eat. He was really hungry. He soon finished his food and he started to lick his mouth and whiskers. He looked at his parents.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari

He nuzzled her gently. "I woke not long after you left my side" He said gently. He licked her muzzle. "How did the hunt go?"

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Qυεεภ Jυa

"I hope I did not wake you." She spoke. He worked so hard she liked to left him sleep when she could. "The hunt was quite successful. We caught a well amount of food and nobody was injured. It was a good hunt." she said and licked him back. "I was able to teach some of the younger lioness's a few things. They are growing into strong young hunters." Jua said. She was very proud of all the lions in there pride.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff