Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

"I have to take care of Zazu, Zira. Hes my responsibility now," he said. He looked at Zazu. The small bird was scared out of his mind. "I have to stay here and make sure he settles. Why don't you go play with another cub."

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Zazu

Zazu was silently thankful that Mufasa was staying with him. He was slowly calming himself down as he started to work on his nest again

Hoelda's Bestie

Questionable Sex Symbol

-✦Taka/Scar✦-

❚❚❙❙Younger Brother❙❙❚❚

User Image
A loud yawn left the russet lion as he sun bathed on a nearby rock. Taka's eyes fell on the pile of twigs and blue feathers at Mufasa's feet. He eyed the bird skeptically, before jumping down to join the two cubs.
"Mufasa is too preoccupied with his new pet, Zira. He doesn't have time to play"Taka sneered with an exaggerated eye roll.
Confusion filled his green eyes as he looked at his brother. Taka silently wondered how long Mufasa would be looking after the injured bird. In Taka's opinion, a lion needs to look after his own kind, and should not waste such time with other creatures. Huffing slightly, he looked away from his brother.
"So, do you have a name Mr. Banana beak?" Taka said getting to eye level with the pitiful creature.
User Image

Zira turned her grin on Taka when the other cub showed up, rolling his eyes at his brother's words about taking care of the bird. Zira snickered as she flipped her tail back and forth and stood a little taller. She wondered what exactly Taka though of his brother's 'pet.' She had a feeling, being the more logical of the pair (in Zira's opinion), that Taka would probably think Mufasa was wasting his time. "That's why you're the cool brother," Zira replied. "You always have time to play." Shimming her hips, she almost pounced on Taka, but seemed to decide against it at the last moment. Instead, she sat down, waiting for the bird to answer Taka's question.

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Zazu

He looked at Taka and then at Zira then back. "I'm Zazu" He said gently. He then went back to building his nest. He was trying really hard not to show how terrified he was. He wanted to fly away so bad and just get away from all these lions. But he couldn't. He was stuck here until his wing healed.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa stayed neer Zazu. He watched Taka and Zira. "Hes not my pet Taka," he said. His tail was twitching slightly.

Hoelda's Bestie

Questionable Sex Symbol

-✦Taka/Scar✦-

❚❚❙❙Younger Brother❙❙❚❚

User Image
Taka smirked at Zira's comment about being the cool brother, before frowning at Zazu. Taka rolled his eyes realizing that Mufasa wasn't going to move away from the bird.
"Oh relax, I'm not going to eat him." He glared at Mufasa. "Brother, do you really think it was right to bring him here? There is a thin line between being kind and being weak." Taka locked eyes with Mufasa.Eventually, Taka broke the eye contact with a laugh realizing it seemed like a lost cause to knock some sense into his brother.
. "Have fun with your little pet, Mufasa" He teased.
Taka turned towards Zira and crouched low, ready to pounce at any moment.
User Image

"Mmm, have fun playing babysitter then," Zira rumbled, rolling her eyes before looking at Taka. Her grin faltered for a minute, then was replaced with a look of mischief when they settled on the dark furred cub;

Zira noticed Taka prepare for a pounce and jumped to her paws with a sudden ripple of excited laughter. She took several leaps to the side, lowering herself in a playful 'bow' with her rump in the air, ready to take off or tackle the male lion. She stayed like this for a moment before rushing over, swatting at him playfully and then taking off full tilt away from Mufasa, Taka, and Zazu; "Tag, you're it!" She yelled happily. Undoubtedly, the game of tag would turn into a spar the minute Taka caught her... But he'd have to do so first.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa glared at Taka. He growled and lashed his tail. Taka never talked to Mufasa like this. "I'm not being weak caring for this bird! Father always says respect to all the beings in the pride lands! We are rules of all who live here!"

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Qυεεภ Jυa

Remember everything you see exists together
in a delicate balance. As ruler of the Pride Lands,
you need to understand that balance and
respect every creature that walks the earth.

"It went good. We had a bit of an... interruption but it all went good. The cubs found some thistle and mufasa caught a rabbit. I am thinking of taking them out a bit earlier tomorrow...If I can get them up." She said with a chuckle. They did not wake well in the morning. They were still cubs after all. She could hear her cubs in the den arguing but she would let them sort it out. She would not always be there. If it got to far she would step in. "Also another thing my mate...I heard mufasa say some lovely words when arguing with the bird.." She said and stood up walking around her mate as she spoke. "You do not know where he might have heard these words...do you?" She said tilting her head with that oh s**t your in trouble sort of look.

From the crawling ant to the leaping antelope;
each and every one of us has a part,
especially designed for us, to play in this world.
For we are all connected in the Great Circle of Life.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari
King of Pride Rock and the Pride Lands

He looked at his mate and blinked and assumed a look of innocence on his face. "I have no clue my love. But I will definitely have a few words with him" He lied. He knew she knew he was lieing. He moved and stood up and shook the dust out of his fur. "I'll go talk to him now before I forget" he said and started to walk away. He hated being in trouble with his mate. She could be scary if she wanted to be which was one reason she was his mate.

Hoelda's Bestie

Questionable Sex Symbol

-✦Taka/Scar✦-

❚❚❙❙Younger Brother❙❙❚❚

User Image
Taka stood in mid crouch; not fully processing Zira's swat or the fact she was no longer in front of him. He growled playfully and looked back at Mufasa one last time.
"Mufasa, I'm just thinking of the pride. One day everyone's life will be on your shoulders, and I don't think that playing nurse is a good way to be preparing yourself." He stood firm for a few seconds before turning his back towards his brother.
Taka quickly raced after Zira, and tried desperately to make up the distance between them.
"You're gunna pay for that!" He roared excitedly. Taka pushes his body faster, and as a result the distance between them shortened.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Qυεεภ Jυa

Remember everything you see exists together
in a delicate balance. As ruler of the Pride Lands,
you need to understand that balance and
respect every creature that walks the earth.

"A huh....Sure you don't." She said and sat down as he shook. He was a horrible liar... at least when it came to her he was. "You go do that. We shall have our own...talk later..." She said stretching her paws. "I won't forget." She said and laid down, basking in the sun. She knew he would hope she forgot and she rarely did.

From the crawling ant to the leaping antelope;
each and every one of us has a part,
especially designed for us, to play in this world.
For we are all connected in the Great Circle of Life.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mufasa
The Elder Brother

Mufasa growled and sat there. He moved and lied his head on his paws. He closed his trying to calm himself. His tail was still lashing around.

Brilliant Vampire

Tafari
King of Pride Rock and the Pride Lands

Tafari walked into the den and looked at Mufasa. He moved and laid down next to him. "You okay son?" He asked softly. He had noticed the annoyed stance and the lashing tail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff