Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
🍃≈ "Let light shine the way, power up and save the day...

User Image tab FARORE Oracle of Secrets/Goddess of Courage

tab ▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

tab LOCATION: castle twont
tab COMPANY: din, peeps
tab MOOD: overjoyed
tab THOUGHTS: OHMYGODDESSESITSDIN!

Farore took the ocarina from her lips once again, this time stowing it away into a portal that opened not far from her chest level, it swirling in a green hue. Upon depositing the musical instrument, the oracle smiled playfully, offering a wave to the Kokiri children of the forest. In response they waved back, giggling once more and disappearing back to their settlement within the woodland. All was quiet to the normal ear, allowing the mortal goddess to take a big breath and then exhale, the fresh air clearing her mind for more serious matters. To find her sisters. To find their beloved little Hylia. To set the land to rights and then return to their previous work as oracles and such.

Honestly, in each of the lands that Nayru and Din inhabited were strange lands--more strange than Hyrule even in this dark time. These musings carried on in the jade haired girl's mind as she rose to her feet, brushing some of the grass and leaves from her breeches and stretching. Another breeze blew, carrying along a whispered message that only she could hear that her elder sister Din was within the reach of Hyrule. A happy expression crossed its way onto Farore's features, taking off to a run and causing a wind to pick up, giving her a bit of a boost whilst running. The grass and dirt of the forest floor crunched beneath her boots as Farore grew more excited at the prospect of seeing her sister once again. As a pun for her beloved Nayru, it had been AGES since she had seen the two gorgeous siblings, and SEASONS since she had seen Din.

Farore chuckled at these two puns, taking them up in her mind as must-shares with them. Nayru probably would roll her eyes and chuckle, but Din would appreciate the bad pun and the irony and give it the proper laugh it deserved. The oracle hummed as she broke through the forest, her pace a fast jog as she didn't seem to need to stop for breath. Of course, here and there she had to dodge a few nasties that were roaming around in Hyrule Field, but Farore cared not. A bit further along, she stopped dead in her tracks, closing her eyes and listened to the wind once again. It whispered that she was close, causing the girl to lift her eyelids halfway in a trance-like gaze towards the direction that the wind guided her. Farore took off to a job again, entering Castle Town market and looking around. The bustle and chatty voices were muted when she felt a magnetic pull in the direction of a certain gorgeous redhead. "DIN!" she cried happily, forgetting all decorum and breaking into a run towards the dancer.

User Image

...Through it all you're standing tall, cause I see a hero in you." ≈🍃
User Image
Haku Seijuro
The Water Sage

Crimson eyes glanced down at Zelda taken by surprise for a moment when she continued with the game of being his wife. He honestly didn't think she would play along with his little prank. Grinning joyously he looked back to Maria, catching sight of of a blonde male with cobalt eyes and a woman with blue hair and amethyst colored eyes walking in. He vaguely remembered passing by them when he had chased after his cute 'wife'.

Once Maria gave her congrats on the engagement Haku's head darted back to her so quickly he thought he was going to have whiplash. Did she really just fall for his joke? He had never really shown much interest in the people around him, so why would she think he was serious about this? "Ah, yes thank you Maria. My dear Sheik is my pride and joy." he smiled to Maria. While Maria introduced herself to Zelda he couldn't help but feel as if the woman was flirting with his fake wife. Playing the part of a jealous man he looked at Maria with a pout on his face "Now, now. I'm sure you will eventually find someone who will be your perfect match, but alas this fair maiden is mine. Now we just have to wait and see if the children will end up being as beautiful as her, though that will be hard to do when your beauty surpasses that of the goddesses." he began eventually looking right at Zelda as he spoke, his face holding an endearing expression that made him look the part of a happy newlywed.

[quote-Sheepalicious]
NachoPower
IcarisRed
Merzilla

With: Zelda, Taron, Maria, Link and Lana
OOC:

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lady Hiari: Knights of Hyrule

User Image Hiari had given a nod. She had eaten her food rather quickly as well. Truth be told, she was excited about the prospect of an escape. She gave a little smile but it soon faded in favor of a more neutral look. "You're probably right. I should pack." She stood from the table and headed back toward the stairs. "Oh!" she exclaimed as she stopped in her track. "Feel free to pocket any of those stupid gifts....they might fetch a good price on the market" she said as she ascended the stairs to pack her bags.

Some time passed and Hiari now stood, bag packed outside of her home, giving the place one last nostalgic look-over before turning to face Ezra. "Alright I'm ready" she said. She hated to leave her mothers cuucoos alone but she was certain that one of her friends would care for them in her absence. She longed to stay greatly but she knew she could not. Another thing was bothering her a little. She barely knew this man and yet was running away with him. She was a bit concerned but she knew that she could handle herself if the need arose.

Currently Stationed In: My home village, Kakariko (My home) --> En route to this Ezra guys home...
Company:The other Ezra
Health: In good health
Mood: Relieved, Nervous, Wary
OOC:

KratosArion

Dapper Receiver

User Image
☆゚.*・。゚ ᏟɩαᏝαиα☆゚.*・。゚
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ʈ h e Ǥ u a r d i a n of ֆ o u l s

✦☆✦────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Lana blushed and averted her gaze from the blonde girl awkwardly as she realized that they were staring at each other. As the Shiekah known as Taron announced that the meeting was now in session, the sorceress canted her head to one side and gave him a confused look. Was there a meeting that she had forgotten about? "M-meeting? Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anythi-" She let out a squeal of surprise and giggled helplessly as someone snuck up from behind her and tickled her sides. "S-stop!" Lana begged through her laughter as she grabbed her assailant's hands and turned around to find Adeline. The blue haired girl gave her friend a small smile and turned back towards the gathering of people and shifted slightly. She felt far less nervous now that her friend was there. "Ahm, hello! My name is Lana. These are my friends, Adeline and Link." She gestured to her comrades and took a small step forward. "Could someone tell us what we're meeting for?"

────────────────────────────────────────────────────✦☆✦

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ xx

LOCATION Inn's Dining Hall

COMPANY Link; The Brotherhood members

FEELING Confused

OOC Just plugging along with the scene.
nachopower

User Image

Questionable Lunatic

Taron:
The "Masked" Sheikah

Keeper of secrets and Guardian of the sages.
Ft.

Link
The Chosen Hero

User ImageUser Image

"First of all my name is Taron of the Sheikah tribe.This meeting is for a noble cause, you see we here are a secret group of people of every race in Hyrule, known as the Brotherhood of Courage, with one simple objective, which is to dethrone the usurping false royal family and help the real family reclaim their rightful place, so Hyrule can be restored to its former glory." Taron said answering Lana's question.

"We as a group have members all over the country which gather information, such as What is the current royal family doing, has the real princess been found, has there happen anything related to the Triforce, etcetera."He added as he walked closer to the group of new people. "But I know, your next question is Mister but why are you telling us this if we weren't aware of the existence of this brotherhood you are speaking of? Well my answer to that question is simple, we have ears and eyes all over Hyrule, and if you are here is because somebody of our own saw you worthy of knowing about us, or perhaps it was the will of the Goddesses. After all you brought the final piece of an artifact we here at the brotherhood were so desperately looking for. I'm speaking of that Broken hilt of yours Link was it?" Taron added before he signaled another Sheikah to present the rest of the sword so all the members could see it.

"Excuse me but why would this broken sword be of importance to your group, Wouldn't a complete sword work better?" Link asked Taron as he looked at the blade the other person was bringing towards the man in the hood. "Well that is because this is not an ordinary blade, you see this sword is one spoken through out legends, which is said to once have been used by a hero to bring balance back into Hyrule. Some members thought we had found the Hero so we the Sheikah took him to the resting place of this blade but once that man touched it the blade shattered and the hilt disappeared, as it turns out this man was a fake and a spy, so while the shattering of the blade would have been part of their plan, I guess the Goddesses placed the missing hilt on your way so you could one day return it to us so that the blade could be repaired, now we only need a blacksmith." The Sheikah said as the other arrived next to Link and showed the boy the broken blade.

"Well I'm a blacksmith I could fix it and since its a very important sword I guess I could use a little chunk on Master Ore I have with me, since if this sword is of great importance I guess having it reforged with that kind of ore would make it stronger." Link said as Taron nodded in approval and signaled the other Sheikah to give the blade to the boy, who took it and began to examine it carefully.

"Now going back to what this meeting is about, we have good news, her highness has been found and on a next meeting I will gladly present her to you, that is if she accepts to make her true identity known, after all sources tell me she is eager to work with us. With Link's arrival here I suppose we can add that we have finally found the missing piece of the Goddess Sword, which will aid our cause as once the blade is fixed, it will call upon the Hero Hyrule needs to get out of this dark times, or so we the Sheikah think, which in turn would also serve as a call to those who are descendants of the sages that look after this land." Taron added.
        As the Sheikah spoke and the Hylian checked the broken blade, the will of the Goddesses was starting to act, as the hilt of the Goddess sword began to glow along side its blade which quickly left Link's handsas both pieces began to float in the air alongside a piece of master Ore which the Hylian boy had in one of his pouches. The sudden movement of the blade cut through Link's bandages who felt to the floor as a blinding light filled the room. Once the light was gone the Goddess Sword was whole again and inside its sheath.

Mood: neutral
        with :Haku , Zelda, Maria, Lana,Adeline, the brotherhood/ Tiara who is eavesdropping
        OCC: Story progression.

Merzilla
Sakura~of the darkness~
Sheepalicious
IcarusRed
Pink perfume tea

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[јυṡτ сløṡε ÿøυɾ εÿεṡ]xxxxx(la la)xxxxx[τhε ṡυṉ ïṡ ģøïṉģ ḋøώṉ]
(ÿøυ αṉḋ ï'll вε ṡαƒε αṉḋ ṡøυṉḋ)
[hølḋ øṉτø τhïṡ lυllαвÿ]xxxxx(la la)xxxxx[ώhεṉ τhε ṃυṡïс'ṡ ģøṉε]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

сhøṡεṉ øṉε øƒ ώïṡḋøṃ
        ʐεlḋα
        "ώïll ÿøυ сøṃε τø ώαќε ṃε υρ?”
        [princess of destiny] [heiress of hyrule]

ώhεɾε:: kakariko inn xxxx ώïτh:: taron, haku, maria, lana, link, etc xxxx ƒεεlṡ:: interested xxxx ƒøɾṃ:: mortal

Zelda snapped out of her trance once Haku spoke again, making her blush at the thought of children. Good thing she was too young to even think of such a thing at the moment in time. The female he was aiming to trick seemed to take the joke in all seriousness, and judging by his reaction he seemed surprised the female fell for it. Maria was her name, right? Maria was pretty in her own right, so Zelda hoped to the Goddesses that she wasn't discouraging a girl in love. That would be truly awful.

However, Zelda took the rose as Maria bowed to her, making her flush bright red. She certainly was very friendly. However, when Maria made her formal introduction, the nicknames seemed familiar. THe posters were plastered up everywhere, but this was the awful criminal they were after? There was no way this was the infamous thief. As soon as Zelda was about to reply, Taron addressed the entire group, in which Zelda shut her mouth and listened. Taron spoke up Link being the chosen hero, and with the bright flash of light, the legendary sword of the Goddesses was the result at the blinding flash that made Zelda hide her face against her friend she was charading with.

Afterwards, all Zelda could do was stare in awe, the same singing she heard in her head growing so loud it blocked everything else out. What it possible this Link was the boy friend her childhood she met so long ago? There were supposed to be three of them--the three she kept seeing in dreams--and this Link looked like one of the figures, each of their fates intertwined forever to repeat history. But Zelda had no clue what her part was. Instead, she only smiled at the two, glad to know of their mission and the chance to meet the princess. After it was all said and done, Zelda decided to speak up. "Wow, what a sword," she said

[ø]ɾḋïṉαɾïlÿ [ø]ḋḋ [с]αρɾïсïøυṡṉεṡṡ:: poop

["ḋøṉ'τ lεαṿε ṃε hεɾε αløṉε"]xxxxx(la la)xxxxx["ï'll ṉεṿεɾ lετ ÿøυ ģø"]
                                                  (ÿøυ αṉḋ ï'll вε ṡαƒε αṉḋ ṡøυṉḋ)
                                                  [ÿøυ'll вε αlɾïģhτ]xxxxx(la la)xxxxx[ṉø øṉε сαṉ hυɾτ ÿøυ ṉøώ]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The Sage of Light
" I must protect everyone!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole while the group on the inside was talking, the Shaman kept her eyes locked on the scene from the window ceal, she couldn't believe what was going on. Princess? Sheikah names, and all sorts of things that was going on, she didn't know what to believe.
" So wait....these people aren't the dark army? Then who are they? Sheik? Is that the girls name?" she pondered to herself, feeling herself growing confused she had tried to figure out what was going on, until when her eyes fell on a blue hair women, she felt like she had seen her some where before but she couldn't figure it out how ever she began to feel a light stinging sensation in her head. Was she getting a head ache? Shaking her head side to side, she continue to watch the scene. As things were continuing on the Shamen's eyes widen when the glow of the blade reformed and engulf the entire room, which sent the poor Shaman to let out a yelp of pain when it happened, causing her blue hues to change to a yellow hue as she gripped her head tightly. The pain in her mind grew as she saw what it looked like a vision, a huge building with a sealed door, white and black quartz floor tiles along with stain glass windows and a red carpet on the floor which stood a old man in the middle of the room as if he was staring right at her. Keeping her eyes closed, the vision began to fade out to look like a tall abandoned building with a lovely garden and a pond and it didn't seem it was far away from the land scape around it. Was this vision showing her a church of some kind?
Once the glow began to dimmer out, the Shaman began to slowly open her eyes, the yellow color in her eyes faded back to blue. Feeling dizzy, she began to look up into the window, setting her eyes on the women with golden hair, calling herself " Sheik."
For some reason, she had an undying feeling that she knew as if she had grown up with her, and wanted to protect her.
" Alright Tiara.....calm down.....you just saw something weird happening....I'm sure you will figure it out, you can figure it out." she had spoken to herself, trying to get rid of the ringing in her ears.
Something within the girl scream to go find the building she had saw in her mind, which she began to push herself off, stumbling a bit from the dizzeness she felt Tiara began to slowly make her way out of the village.
Walking down the steps she began her journey to the Hyrule field, allowing herself to follow her feeling. She had to find this place, she had to know why she was having this feeling inside of herself but she had to find it, following the feeling in her heart and keeping the building fresh in her mind, she began to find herself entering Hyrule Castle Market.

The streets were lively as ever with crowds of people, the roars of people filled her ears from buying and selling their items but to her it all fell like it was silent.

Grasping onto her arm, Tiara had a tired glazed expression on herself as she continued to walk down the street, focusing on the soul image of the that building in her mind that was until her mind was brought back to reality when her shoulder bumped into a small green hair women.
" Oh my! I'm so so so sorry ma'am!" Tiara squeaked, snapping herself out of her state of mind, she began to give her a deep bow to the women she had rudely bumped into.
That's when it hit her, she had began to notice the sounds of the people around her, the crowds of people talking and chattering amongst them.
Frowning softly, she turned her gaze back to the green hair women to notice she was with beatiful women, not like the green hair women looked like she was down right beautiful herself, the women around her were equally as beautiful.
" I'm really sorry for bumping into you. Please forgive me. I'm sorry to ask but have you ladies seen a old church near by? It looks kinda old and abandon? I am just exploring for poes and any spirits around here for you see I'm a shaman and felt a dark energy around here." Tiara spoken softly, using a white lie to the women. She felt bad for lying to them but would anyone believe that a girl who just saw a building in her mind would believe her if she told them that?! NO! They would send her off into the jail cells under the castle with the rest of the crazy people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☽Current Location☾
Outside of Kakariko village inn/ Hyrule market.
☽Current Health Condition☾
Heathy
☽Current Mood☾
Mixed feelings.Confused, feeling like she is going to lose her mind if she doesn't get answers
Theme.

Sheepalicious

VaniIIa Tea

Devoted Zealot

Ezra Sekera - The Hermit of the Forest

User Image

Ezra nodded as she suggested that he take some of the gifts that had been left. He wasn’t going to, but it was a nice offer. Truth be told he rarely used money anymore. Just bargained with the things he had. As he watched her run up the stairs he turned back to the equipment he had brought with him and once again donned the leather breastplate he had worn earlier. He then reached for the small cloak that Hiara had brought to the graveyard and put it on as well, covering his face with the hood. He hid the bow the best he could under the fabric, even though it was still too big to hide completely. Once he was done Hiari led him outside where she took an almost sorrowful look at her house, like she was apologizing for leaving. She looked over to him and confirmed she was ready. ”Okay then. Let’s be quick. I don’t want to get caught by the guards." Ezra said in a hushed voice before he began to make his way towards the village entrance.

He weaved in and out of homes and buildings, making sure to avoid any of the usual hangouts or patrol routs of the guards. It would be bad for him to get caught, but for them to get caught together would place them in a whole new level of trouble. They were close. He could see the gate and the guard standing by. "Crap," Ezra seethed as he hid behind a crate, nearby the entrance. He looked around for a way to distract the man before he saw a few crates and vases across the street. Ezra took his bow and slowly drew an arrow from its quiver. He looked to Hiari as if to tell her not to worry. Silently Ezra nocked the arrow and drew it back, taking only a second to aim, though it felt as if it was a minuet. He double checked to make sure no one was in the way before releasing the projectile and watching it sail into a ceramic vase. It’s loud shatter alerting the guard, as he went to investigate. It was then that without notice Ezra grabbed Hiari’s small hand and pulled her with him as he rushed to quickly get back through the gate and into the fields before the guard returned.

Once outside the town Ezra removed the cloak and folded it neatly, and placed it in his bag. "Thank you for that." He said as he patted where he had just placed the cloak. The soft dirt road now lied before them as Ezra began to lead the young woman. "My shooting was pretty impressive back there huh?" He asked in a relaxed tone. He was proud of himself for the idea. With a grin he turned around and walked backward. "So did you ever get any better with your archery, Hiari?" He said through the smile, before he slowly faded at the wording. "Er, I mean are you any good? If not I can give you some lessons, in case it’s all you have some day…" He sighed as he turned around and began messing with his loose hair. He removed a small leather string from around his wrist and tried several times to tie it back again, failing each time. One would think someone would have learned this skill by now.

Health Status: Healthy
Mood: Nervous
With: Hiari
Arms: Bow, Short Sword, Tomahawk
Activity: Heading to Ezra’s home, escaping Caius
OOC:

Sandy Flipflops

Quote:

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~{Gorule the Goron?}~

Gorule could not help but smile when she agreed to return with him back to the Goron village. She mentioned a goron she knew the name did not ring a bell, but that did not surprise Gorule anymore. Her question about how hard it would be to get accustomed to the current land to which Gorule actually approached the fountain and sat next to her. " i honestly don't know Brother, i have lived on Death mountain my whole life. The only things i know of the land is from the Great Chief and any outsiders that come visit."

Gorule took that moment to refill his water canteen from the fairy fountain which only took a moment. Once that was completed he got up and headed for the exit, before he turned and answered her last question. " From what i have heard, the land is called the Kingdom of Hyrule." Gorule exited the fairy fountain shortly thereafter and then waited for Dea to do the same. Once she came out, Gorule made a motion for Dea to follow him as he headed back to his village.

Gorule wielded his hammer as the mountain decided to spew some fire and rocks at the two, with Gorule acting as Dea's shield. The rest of the climb down was relatively quiet and was probably easier for Dea since she could fly. They finally reached the post that marked the divergence in the path and Gorule let out a sigh of relief. Gorule headed back into the mountain passing by a circle of rocks that marked the entrance to the goron village. Once they got inside the village, Gorule ran a little ahead of Dea as he then let out a loud call for his fellow Gorons, " Brothers!"

Sakura~ of the darkness~

Questionable Lunatic

Agahnim
The royal advisor
User Image

The advisor sat on his private office thinking about what would be his next move so he could continue with his plans to take over Hyrule. The guards, the King and rest of the council were too busy handling the brotherhood and its monsters to actually acknowledge they were being used, which meant his initial part of the plan was over, after all He had the trust of the monarch and the attention of everyone set on a group of rebels and some monsters instead than on him and his Gerudo. As the man wrote notes in some scrolls he had over a desk, he felt a strong surge of power connected to his piece of the Triforce he had carefully hid from the rest of the world, which could only mean one of two things, the goddesses of Hyrule had decided it was time for the cycle to continue by either awakening the hero or the princess. With this The man stood up and began to move towards the King's chambers after all he now had to speed up his plans. The man then proceeded to enter the Chambers of the King, with the pretext of having to discuss some battle tactics and began to address the King. "Your Highness, during today's meeting we've been informed the rebels are advancing, the council asks for your approval on sending the troops and declaring a war against them, I say it is time you showed the people they need to respect you and we should silence the movement." He said as the King listened to his words, when out of nowhere some guards barged into the room. "Your Highness, the Princess is missing. She didn't arrive to her classes this morning, and when we search for her in her quarters we only found clothes scattered across the floor." the men said before the King angrily dismissed them with orders of looking for the Princess. This was out of fear thanks to the words of the advisor who once told the old king the brotherhood in an attempt to damage him, would go after his daughter. Once the King and the Advisor were left Alone, Agahnim walked towards the King's night stand in which some wine was set, and served a cup for the old man. But before he gave the cup to his royal highness, the advisor added some drops of Gerudo python venom to the drink after all the King was better dead for the Agahnim's next plan. After all a dead king and a missing princess meant the Kingdom of Hyrule was now his. "Here drink some wine your highness, it will help with those nerves. Now if you excuse me I'll personally go and give the order to rest of the knights, to start looking for Princess Illua." After that Agahnim left the King alone in his room and returned to his quarters, were he waited for a maid or a knight to find the soon to be dead monarch in his room.

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lady Hiari: Knights of Hyrule

User Image Hiari had rose a brow at Ezras words. "Wait what? What would you know about my skills with a bow?" It was then that he had explained that he meant to inquire as to whether or not she was any good. Hiari had dismissed this as being true as she smirked a bit. "'I don't know you tell me. Lets have a little shoot off shall we? " she seemed to stop in her tracks. "Don't tell me you're afraid you'll lose"

Currently Stationed In: My home village, Kakariko (My home) --& En route to this Ezra guys home...
Company:The other Ezra
Health: In good health
Mood: Relieved, Nervous, Wary
OOC:

KratosArion

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageRose

Mood: Neutral
With: Anise, Illua, Din (somewhat nearby), Farore (somewhat nearby), Ogre (somewhat nearby), random townsfolk
OoC: ((ACK! I'm soooooo sorry for holding everyone up for so long! ; _ wink )

Rose mostly ignored the dancer's routine and glanced in the direction the large Hylian had pointed when he said that the actual thief had gotten away. Unfortunately, without a physical description of the rogue in question, odds were it could be anyone down that way by now. Either that, or he'd have run into some of the other patrolling guards and soldiers by now, although the lack of commotion made that a questionable possibility. Regardless, the thief was long gone by now, and trying to chase after them would more than likely lead nowhere. Best let the others handle that mess. They could use the extra work the woman thought as she focused back onto the conversation at hand. Just in time to see the large Hylian head for the exit, from the looks of things.

Sidestepping to let a green-haired woman wander past, the soldier looked over at the princess. "The thief will be caught soon enough. All thieves make a mistake sometime," the woman assured Illua, as if to justify why she wasn't so keen on chasing after the real culprit at the time. And, honestly, that was part of the reason. She just didn't want to be wasting the entire day looking for someone who had likely ducked into a house, not when all anyone looking for him had to do was wait until he was stupid enough to try stealing from someone again. The same was true with any other criminal. It doesn't matter how good someone is at hiding... Sooner or later, they get found...

Blinking twice as she tried to shove the thought to the back of her mind, Rose looked towards the gates. "If we're leaving, we should move now," she said simply, then started walking towards the exit. If the others followed along with her, then she would keep going. If not, though, she would stop and look back at the group. After all, the only way she'd be allowed to leave the town while on duty would be as an escort for the princess, so she couldn't exactly leave her behind. Well, she could, possibly, but that would lead to other problems that the woman just couldn't afford to risk.

Sakura~of the darkness~
    Anise
    Sandy Flipflops
    Illua
    VaniIIa Tea
    Din - in the area
    Sheepalicious
    Farore - in the area

Dapper Receiver

User Image
    Castle Town was as busy as ever this morning. Faro's eyes scanned the crowd through the visor of his helmet, but the square for far to packed to effectively look for her. He found the hustle and bustle distracting as he had made his way into town from the castle. With pursed lips, he pressed forward toward the market square.

He noticed as a modest sized crowd dispersed from around a red-headed dancer who had just finished her performance. The Sheikah lingered a moment longer to observe the people that had begun to fall back into their morning routines. None of them appeared to be of the right age with the princess, and so he quickly ruled out that she was not there. He observed the performer suspiciously as she knelt to the ground and produced a quill and parchment from her bag. The observation was short lived when another girl with green hair came running at the dancer, shouting the name of one of the goddesses. Faro shook his head suddenly irked by the distraction before he turned to look elsewhere.

As he turned around, he noticed a small gathering not far from the town gates that lead toward the fields. A man with long, white hair had walked away from them as well as one of the guards, but she didn't seem to straggle too far from the other two. Faro made the decision to approach when he realized that the soldiers were Anise and Rose. In spite of the reputation that loomed over the ginger's family, she had always struck Faro as a valuable guard. She always seemed to be up and training before the or troupes, which he felt spoke volumes about her sense of duty.

"Excuse me ma'am." He kept his tone polite as he approached Rose, but he lowered his voice upon reaching her to keep any unwanted eaves droppers from hearing what he needed to say. "We have a situation at the castle. Princess Illua has gone missing, we have reason to believe she has come through town. Have you seen her?"

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ xx

LOCATION Castle Town

COMPANY Alone -> Din and Farore -> Rose (Anise and Illua nearby)

FEELING Annoyed -> Concerned

OOC .
    Lia Syuki
    Sakura~of the darkness~
    Sandy Flipflops
    VaniIIa Tea

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ☼≈ "There were drums in the air as she started to dance...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DIN Oracle of Seasons/Goddess of Power
    ▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
    COMPANY: farore (with), illua, anise, rose (nearby)
    MOOD: overwhelmed, joyful, paranoid
    THOUGHTS: "Did you really just?! UUUAAAAAGH!"
    ▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

'DIN!' The name shot through the air light lightning and struck her in both the head and the heart and the dancer blinked and went wide-eyed at the sound of her own name being shouted so carelessly into the crowds of the marketplace. Her fist tightened on her quill and left a large gashing line of ink across the page as in her startlement, she'd jumped and jerked her hand from her writing. Shoving all of her writing supplies away into her bag and swinging her cloak over herself and tugging her hood on, she knew it was already too late. She'd been spotted! The green haired youth was running headlong towards her and Goddesses help any poor sap who happened to be in her way! Din jogged to meet her and before any embrace was even exchanged, a firm hand was clamped over the girl's mouth and and arm was around her shoulder, shoving her into an alleyway nearby and out of sight...for now.

Regardless, she knew they had to leave, very soon. She too had felt the ripple of of sister's connection the second she set foot into the town and she knew it would only be a matter of time before others would as well. And the others would come looking. Frowning, she tore her hood off and threw her hands up into the air, shouting wordlessly at first in sheer frustration.

"Damnit, Farore! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! Screaming my name like that out into the open?! Are you TRYING to get is caught and discovered?!" Sighing, not meaning to loose her temper with her beloved little sister, she frowned and planted her forehead against the cool bricks of the wall, taking in a deep breath before turning back to the green-haired young woman and grabbing her again pulling her into a tight, lingering embrace. Drawing back after a moment and getting a good look at her, she couldn't help but smile warmly...which then turned to a playful smirk and she mussed the girl's hair teasingly, giving her appropriately timed noogies for how long they'd been apart.
    "Y'know, for being the oracle of secrets, you sure have a big mouth sometimes. We have to be careful, here. Hyrule isn't as we left it. Something's...not right here. I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but, we need different aliases. We have to keep a low profile for now and that means different names. We must be as secrets on the wind. Call me.........'Jaz' while we're out and about, ok? ....How long have you been here, anyway? I only just arrived. Have you seen our noisy sister around anywhere?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...every soul in the room keeping time with their hands!" ≈☼

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Senpai's Notice 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    User Image
    🍃≈ "Let light shine the way, power up and save the day...

User Image tab FARORE Oracle of Secrets/Goddess of Courage

tab LOCATION: castle town
    tab COMPANY: din, peeps
    tab MOOD: overjoyed
    tab THOUGHTS: ...oops

Farore was greeted just as she thought, a big hug from the middle sister. The green-haired oracle was about to announce how dare she keep her sister waiting when a tan hand clamped down over her mouth, making her frown and was ushered into an alleyway from off the streets. What the hell did the brave Farore do now? Of all three of them, she was the most childish and loud, but not that she meant any harm. Farore was about to tell her sister off when she realized what she did was a big no-no. It was a good thing Din thought to cloak herself and then remove herself and Farore from the sight of the towns people. Din then proceed to look exasperated, exclaiming that Farore was in fact behaving like an idiot. She realized her sister was right.

"I'm sorry, sis. I got lost in the moment. It's been seasons since I've seen you," she supplied apologetically before bringing her arms around her sister's middle in the embrace. It lasted just warm enough for Farore to smile at the memory, their childhood sweeping in with the scent of Din's perfume. Ah! Such good times. Of course, what followed was more than expected. Din mussed the jadette's hair lovingly and put on her winning smile. Farore reached up and flattened the hair back, rolling her emerald eyes and placing her hands on her hips with a snort.

"Jaz? Okay, whatever you say. I guess I'll go by Faro in these situations," the girl concluded, shifting her weight from one foot to the other and grinning at some secret joke as per usual. "I've not seen hide nor hair of our dear eldest sibling. I had hoped my song had reached her, but I don't think she got the message. This concerns me, as she is the most punctual of us all," Farore responded, her hands crossing beneath her bosom as her smile was replaced with a look of concern. "It's not like her to not respond with some kind of sign. We probably have to find another means of contacting her."

User Image

...Through it all you're standing tall, cause I see a hero in you." ≈🍃

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas