Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Zealot

Ezra Sekera - The Un-awoken Sage of Forest

User Image

Ezra slowly closed the door to his home just outside Kakariko, taking care not to wake Luce who still slept inside. Under normal conditions he would have taken the boy with him but with other knights around, ones of higher rank then he, the boy would be trouble. He checked the condition of his bow before placing it on his back. He then walked to the stable next to the house and mounted the horse that waited patiently inside. Once he was situated he urged the horse forward and began to make his way to the ranch where there were many knights congregating.

On his way the man saw a group of old carts, thrown away after battle. It reminded him of how grim things could be. How he was lucky that the war had stopped, for at least a short while. Ezra was about to keep riding before he saw a flash of purple under and around one of the carts. He sighed as he then steered the mount in that direction, stopping quietly nearby. He then smirked before he yelled out loudly with authority, "Halt right there!" He wasn’t a bad guy, but he could use a laugh right now and scaring people usually done the trick. He could tell she was trying to find money. "Miss if you need money you don’t need to look around for the money of dead men." Ezra said as he reached for a pouch on his hip. "Here, take what you need." He said as he tossed the sack of rupees to her. Once he could see her well enough, she struck him as familiar. "Hey don’t I know you from somewhere?" He asked trying to think back to his childhood.

Health Status: Healthy
Mood: Light Hearted
With: A young woman(Tiara)
Arms: Knights sword, bow with 27 arrows, knife
Activity: Investigating the young woman.
OOC: Hope it’s ok. Hope to get Luce up soon.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image Zellie ▬▬▬▬
[ W.here am I?] : Oridon Village/Link's home
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ W.hat I am wearing?] : Main outfit on the side.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ W.hat color is my mood ring?] : Pleasant.

With the afternoon rising over head from the village, a young girl gowned in red with a matching hair band was roaming around the outer areas of the village, picking up sticks and branches. Spring was here so it meant the dry wood would return, and thank goodness about that since they were running low. Raising herself up from her spot, the blond women gave a gentle smile seeing how the wood cover her nose. " Alright this should be enough. Now time to go home." Lifting her arms up to her chest she began to head her way back towards the village, following down the dirt path.
Coming up to her small home, her blue hues noticed a knight leaving their house with weaponry that she only know one man who would make.
Narrowing her blue hues Zellie placed the wood down outside of the house with her hands slowly opening the door to sneak inside. Closing the door quietly behind her she began to slowly tip toe, making sure no boards would creak with her footing.
Slowly walking up behind Link, she rose her clutched hand as suddenly a loud smack was heard as she growled loudly to him
" WHAT IN THE GODDESS'S NAME ARE YOU DOING!?"
Crossing her sore hand into her chest with her other arm, Zellie cocked her head to the side, keeping her narrowed stare to him. " What did we talk about months ago? We promised to not make any more weapons for this ridiculous war!"

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The Spirit Talker
" I must protect everyone!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shuffling her hands through the grass she continued her search, looking for any of the shiny glass that gleamed on the ground.
" Oh come on! Where are you at?!" she hissed to herself, running her hands through the dirt.
" Halt right there!"
Oh s**t......busted!
Quickly rising herself from the ground, the dirty shaman looked to the man in front of her riding high ontop of his steed. Her eyes were widen in fear as she feared she might go to jail for what she had down. Listening to his words about what she had done had sunk more fear into her form.
" Oh my goodness!! I'm so sorry sir!! Please don't take me to jail!!" Tiara pleaded to him sorrowfully, as she collapsed on her knees, holding her hands together. " I'm sorry!! I'm just a wandering jobless Shaman! I ran out of money and I needed some desperately and I know this is wrong but I had no choice due to no jobs being around Hyrule! Oh I pleaded of you please don't send me off to the King!! I don't wish to be thrown in jail nor die!"
Continuing to plead she didn't notice what would happen to her as suddenly the man passed her a bag of Ruppess and telling her she could take out as much as she liked.
Standing up from the ground, Tiara began to shake her head gently to the man. " No sir I can't. It wouldn't feel right."
When the knight before her brought up the topic of meeting her before, she couldn't place her fingers on who he was but he had a familiar aura around him. Maybe she ran into him in the past before, maybe not. Who ever he was he was really familiar to her and it bothered her that she didn't know who he was.
" I don't know sir. But allow me to introduce myself. I'm Tiara, I'm a wandering Shaman from Kakariko village. Whom might you be?"

☽Current Location☾
Hyrule Field
☽Current Health Condition☾
Healthy
☽Current Mood☾
Nervousl

Theme.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Link finished the blade of his father’s friend moments before a slap caught him by surprise, this telling him Zellie had found out of the job he had recently delivered. “My job?!” Link added as he grabbed a wet cloth he later began to press over his pulsating cheek. “And besides none of them were for combat, they were for that knight academy in castle town, none of them were sharpened enough to be useful in combat, well, all but one that was for the Guard Captain” the blacksmith said a she sat down, after all he needed to rest after spending an all-nighter trying to finish said order. “Also it was ether do those things or face jail time, and you know I would never do something to cause you harm, after all promised Mom that i would never leave you alone in this forsaken times.” He added trying to explain his actions to his friend, after all one could say Link’s world went around Zellie, the two of them had gotten along since their early childhood, and became closer once Zellie started to live with them after the dead of her parents, and during their teen years both of them were always there to get the other one out of trouble.
“You should be thankful you know, if I didn’t know how to craft swords and shields I would have been probably already been dragged into having to fight on the war, but because apparently they need someone to take care of crops, stocks and someone to fix or create weapons I can still be here with you and not fighting on a battlefield, even though you and me know I am a capable sword fighter.” Link said as he looked at the back of his workshop were his own sword stood, a sword that had belong to his dad, and that according to his father’s stories, was a gift from a Sheikah women, when Zellie came to live with them, since as far as Link knew Zellie’s family was friends with a group of people he found to be strange, until it was explained to him, that they were members of the Shadow folk.

Current Location:
Blacksmith workshop outside Ordon province
Current Health Condition:
Healthy
Current Mood:
Tired , neutral
Current Activity:
speaking with Zellie

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
❅❅❅My Powers Are Dangerous....

Isode: The Ice Mage

User Image

Isode was growing tired. She had been traveling for days it seemed and now she could finally see sighs of civilization in the distance. It looked like a little farm village. 'maybe they can help me...' she thought to herself as she seemed to take off into a sprint toward the village not noticing the two people, a man and woman whom she was about to run into. As soon as she noticed them she skidded to a stop landing awkwardly on her bottom. "Oww...." she said under her breath. She blushed a bit having almost ran right into the two strangers. "S so sorry!!!" she exclaimed not wanting to be in trouble. I ...ill pay for any damages..."

(OOC: )

User Image
Location: Hyrule fields - just almost ran into some strangers.
Health: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Party: None Yet
Mood:Embarrassed

....Because Even I Sometimes Lose Control Of Them❅❅❅

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image Zellie ▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ W.hat color is my mood ring?] : Pleasant.

Listening to her sibling, Zellie couldn't help but to let out a hard sigh through her lips. " Link....you know how much I worry about you. But I guess this can pass for once since you weren't supporting the war. ......sorry about the slap."
Zellie did care allot about Link. He was with her with every step she had taken. Growing up with each other they were attached to the hip, and unseperatable like a tree roots and the ground. Only in rare chances where they ever departed from each other it wouldn't be for long.
Seeing how Link looked really stressed out when he stood up Zellie made her way over to grab a blanket for him. Grabbing the cloth in her hands she made her way over to his side to drape it lightly over him . " Here I got the mess to clean up for you. You go and rest up." Zellie spoken to him softly with a grin to match. Walking herself over to his Black smith bench she began to clean up and sort all his tools in a neatly order.
" Once you rest up, I'll cook us something to eat, how about that?" Zellie offered over to him happily.

User Image

Devoted Zealot

User Image

Ezra sighed as he looked at the woman. She was dirty and looked like she could use some food. "Fine then," Ezra said, "If you aren’t going to just take the money consider yourself hired. And your first job is to come with me and get cleaned up and fed." He said as he refused to take the wallet back. She then introduced herself, and that is where Ezra seemed to remember her from, "Kakariko? I’m from there. I think I remember seeing you around town a few times. You looked pretty lonely. Like you could have used a friend. I would had but I was so busy with my studies. Oh, by the way, my name is Ezra, Ezra Sekera. Knight and head guardsman for Kakariko."Ezra finished right before a young blonde haired girl nearly ran into them. Ezra studied the girl a minuet to see that she too was in need of aid.

Sometimes Ezra wished he wasn’t such a nice guy. Things would be a lot easier.

"Miss, are you okay?" He asked as he climbed down from the mare to help her up. "There is no damage." Ezra said as he looked at the two in front of him. "Well, I can’t help one and not the other." He said to himself as he looked in the direction he needed to go. "Okay. Both of you climb on. The saddle should be more then big enough for the two of you." Ezra said as he stood to the side of the horse, waiting for them.

Mood: Helpful
With: Tiara & strange girl (Isode)
Arms: Knight’s sword, bow with 27 arrows, knife
Activity: Helping the ladies. cool
OOC:

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Erza.....Erza....where did she remembered that name from.? When the knight told her where he was from she remembered right away! A small boy with green hair and running around the village with his friends, while when she was by herself playing alone, or usually with the spirits. People knew that the Shaman's daughter was an odd one when she usually played by herself and have her own adventures on her own in the cruel world, but though as much her father insisted her to cease her crazy actions she would idly shrug it off her shoulders and her father gave up for the longest time. He couldn't help but to be happy for his daughter when he had realized that she loved the things she wished to do. He even joined his daughters adventures at times and was taken back at times where she had lead him too.
Coming herself back to reality she looked up to the man who hired her, he looked so different from when he was a child, or least what she could remember him by. She probably looked different too due she had shoulder length hair when she was a child.
With a bright smile on her lips she was about to make her way towards Ezra until Tiara felt a different energy coming their way. Turning her head she saw a girl landing on her rear.
Raising a brow she looked to the new female. She looked very tired and worn out.
Just as Ezra gave them their orders when he hopped off his horse, Tiara taken a step forward towards the women.
" Excuse me miss, you look tired out, here let me help you out. " Tiara spoken softly to the women as she rose her hands.
Placing her fingers gently on her shoulders she closed her eyes softly. With her eyes rested a white aura outline began to form around her body as soon shortly it formed around the young women before them.
Any wound that the young lady had on her, it would vanish before her eyes.
Keeping her small smile on her lips she rose her hands off of the women, seeing how she was good as new.
" There you go ma'am, you should feel better now." Taking the women's hand into her own she helped the young women up from the ground. " We should be going shouldn't we?"
With that Tiara began to turn her way towards the horse. Raising her hands Tiara began to pull herself on top of the horse, but kinda failing at it as she was struggling to even mount herself on top of the horse.
" S-Sorry j-just give me a minute!" she squeaked embarrassingly, trying to pull and fixing herself on the horse, obviously showing she never road one before.

☽Current Location☾
Hyrule Field
Healthy
☽Current Mood☾
Embarrassed.

Theme.

Sandy Flipflops

KratosArion

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

User Image

Isode was greatful for the assistance. "I really shouldn't inconvenience you. " she said looking away slightly. But do allow me to thank you both for your kindness." she said as she seemed to raise her hands as a small flurry seemed to form between them From the flurry a necklace was crafted. "If you find yourself in dire need of a good snow... just wish for it using this" she said. "Its not much but...there are few things my powers are good for....aside from getting me chased out of villages..." She gave a sigh. "Speaking of villages.....the village up ahead..what is it called?"

User Image
Health: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Devoted Zealot

User Image

Ezra watched in amazement as Tiara used her magic to heal the girl. Magic was something that impressed him since he had no natural inclination of using it. "That is certainly a nice trick to have." Ezra said to himself. He then turned to see Tiara struggling to mount the horse, to which Ezra quickly stepped in to help lift her up. "I guess you have never done this before?" he chuckled, once she was in the saddle.

Ezra turned to help the young woman up but instead watched as the young woman created a necklace from what appeared to be snow. What luck that he would be in the company of two magic users. She then explained what it was for and Ezra smiled. "I think you should have it." He said to Tiara. "You healed her after all." He said as he passed the jewelry up to her on the horse before turning to the young woman. "The town up ahead is Ordon." Ezra said turning back to her, ready to help her up. "By the way, we didn’t get your name miss?"

Mood: Good
With: Tiara, Mystery Woman (Isode)
Arms: Knight Sword, Bow, 27 arrows
Activity: Helping the ladies.
OOC:

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Link listen to Zellie talk as he calmed himself down and as he leaned back against a wall before his sibling came to him with a blanket and spoke him about resting and she making them a good good to which Link just nodded in agreement before dropping himself in a nearby chair in which he could rest while he saw Zellie clean around the house as he waited for the food to be done, and for that other knight to pick up that sword he had recently finished."Wake me up when the food's done." He said as he waited for the toll of his sleepless work shift comee to collect its payment and the young Hylian found himself asleep on the chair, while his friend hummed a happy tune as she cleaned the house.
Link opened his eyes and found himself in a dark place, which turned out to be a forest, which after his eyes got used to the minimal amount of light in the area. This forest was made up with awful dead looking trees, this made Link somewhat scared and confused since he remembered being with Zellie in his house a minute ago, to the point that the young hylian is to scared to move after he realizes he was surrounded by what appeared to be corpses, and flames approaching. Link stood there defenseless and even though he tried to move or scream for help he couldn't do either of those actions, and just about as he was to be engulfed by the fire in the area, a golden light appeared in front of him which caused him to cover his eyes with his left arm. After a while when he realized that the fire had never reached him, he took his arm away only to notice what seemed to be a light barrier and in front of him stood a woman in what seemed to be a very fancy dress, and on the other side of the barrier stood a giant boar like monster, who was about to break the barrier with what appeared to be a trident, which caused Link to grab the woman and pull her out of the way of the tridents harm,which cause the young blacksmith to wake up.
the Hylian woke up grasping for air and covered in sweat, sure he was used to having strange dreams and nightmare's as a matter of fact he always had a nightmare in which he was inside a burning forest, the same forest that appeared on his latest dream.

Current Location:
Blacksmith workshop outside Ordon province
Current Health Condition:
slight fever
Current Mood:
agitated, startled
Current Activity:
waking up from a nightmare

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

User Image

Isode had been a little off guard. She really wanted to investigate the village but perhaps she could cover more ground with this guys help. She had then heard him ask for her name. "Its..Isode" she said not used to people wanting to speak to her or help her. Most people were quite frightened of her. "I appreciate the help." She said allowing Ezra to assist her in mounting the horse.

She had been traveling by foot for so long she had forgotten what it was like to ride a horse. The height alone was intimidating so Isode was not sure what to expect. She only hoped that this guy would take it easy.

User Image
Health: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image Zellie ▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ W.hat color is my mood ring?] : Concern.

Zellie had her eyes turned over her shoulder to keep her eyes on him. She knew he had been having nightmares for the past couple days and it concerned her. " That boy.....the stress of work is probably getting to him." she spoken softly to herself, watching Link drift off into slumber.
Continuing her chores, she saw another soldier idly come into their home, which bothered the women to a degree as he asked her where Link was at for his supplies which she replied she would take care of the order due to Link needed his rest. Walking her way over towards the back, Zellie wrapped her arms around the order of swords to carry them out, which were heavy as a whole.
Walking herself outside, she mounted them ontop of the horse and secured it with rope to tie them down. The knight commented on her nice effort for being a small women, to which Zellie ignored the comment from being annoyed by the mans actions of judgement and gave her thanks.
Once reseving the money from the man, she made her way back inside of their home.
Letting out a soft sigh, Zellie made her way towards the kitchen area to prepare them some food.
With the only sound of her humming filling the air, Zellie was preparing some nice steak from the Elks for the young black smith when he was napping. She was going to wake him up until she came to a shocking surprise when Link woke up in a cold sweat and panting.
Quickly taking the food off of the make shift fire pit, Zellie rushed her way over to Link's side, kneeling down to his height.
" Link are you ok?" she asked in a soft concern tone. Raising right hand she began to brush his hair out of his eyes along with the sweat coming from his forehead.
" It was the nightmare again wasn't it? Here let me go get you some milk." Raising herself up she quickly grabbed a bottle from the kitchen to swiftly return to Link's side, corking the top off of the Lon lon milk.
" Here drink this, it will make you feel better. Tell me what happened in your dream? "

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Tiara continued her struggle to herself mounted ontop of the blasted creature, that was until she felt someome from behind helping her up, which was no other then Erza.
Smiling softly she felt herself finally mounted ontop of the tall stallon.
Not being a fan of things that move and not knowing their actions, Tiara gripped tightly to the ropes hanging from the horse.
" Th-Thank you....." she squeaked softly in fear, feeling the horse to begin taking off in a walk.
With Isode introducing herself, Tiara held her warm smile on her lips, keeping her eyes on the new girl behind her. " It's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Isode, I'm Tiara. Your local wandering Shaman of Hyrule at your service~!" Tiara chirped happily to her. " And besides no need to say those words, it's my duity to help people as best as I can. Besides if you think getting out run by villages is bad, oh boy then the stories I got to tell you are hilarious. " Tiara continued, making sure that Isode didn't feel like she was of any burden, Tiara knew that feeling too well and she wanted to make sure Isode at least felt welcome amongst her, and Ezra if he was alright with magical users.
Once Ezra reached up to her to give her the snow pendant that Isode made for him, she had a small embarressed blush on her cheeks. " Oh Mr.Ezra I can't take that, I was only doing my job honestly. " Tiara squeaked to him, raising the both of her hands to wave at them before almost loosing her balance off of the horse.
Letting out a yip she gripped onto the horse hard, letting Ezra explained to where their destination was going.
" Oridon village? Sounds like fun." she squeaked, holding onto the horse for dear life.
Once everything calmed down, Tiara slowly began to raise herself from the horse to sit herself straight.
" S-Sorry about that.....I'm not used to ridding horses." she laughed softly, keeping her grip on the rears of the horse.
Turning her head back over to Isode, Tiara kept her warm smile from before to her. " Well if you want a story then I got one for you. One time I got run out a village in the desert for talking to Poe spirts when in actuallity they thought I was going to banish them back to the after life. When they found out I was talking to them, they kinda weren't too pleased about it. So I got chased for an hour until I lost them at Lake Hylia. Man that was a fun night!"
With the horse treading up the path to Oridon village, Tiara kept her giggly tone until she felt the horse take a wrong step as she bit her tongue, luckily she didn't bite it to make it bleed, but it still hurt like " sonf off a bitcsh. I biite mha tongued. " Tiara grummbled, classping her hands around her mouth.

☽Current Location☾
Hyrule Field
Healthy, just bit her tongue.
☽Current Mood☾
Slightly confused but pleased.
☽Items on them☾
An ice necklace.

Theme.

Sandy Flipflops

KratosArion