Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

Yes! 0.72727272727273 72.7% [ 16 ]
Yes, and I have ideas! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Maybe I'd have to see where you're going with this. 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
No thanks. 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 >

Pastel Kitty

If you like and don't mind the potential if he DOESN'T get accepted, sure! Or at least a meet-up can be arranged. I'll send you a PM with the starter post I sent to Aku, so you're not writing blind. :}

Fashionable Kitten

Koozle

You'll be accepted. I have a good feeling about it :3 Awesome. That would help me tons.
Pastel Kitty

Sent that along for you!
Flutter-By-Chii

Before I forget, you can have Oscar drive Savannah to her house, drop her off so that she can grab her gear, and then come back and pick her up. That way it gives you more stuff to work with biggrin
-Heart_Breaking_Promises-
hey i don't have the link titan pad my phone but shes right beside you. Barn was nearby. Phone sucks and took forever to type this soi dk if you fixed it not. :Just letting you know so others don't follow suite and assume shes elsewhere xD cause im not redoing my post.it's already revised x,x

Dangerous Lover

Emo_Panda227
-Heart_Breaking_Promises-
hey i don't have the link titan pad my phone but shes right beside you. Barn was nearby. Phone sucks and took forever to type this soi dk if you fixed it not. :Just letting you know so others don't follow suite and assume shes elsewhere xD cause im not redoing my post.it's already revised x,x

OH! I'll have to fix it in the morning, so I'll know exactly where xD
Esid
Flutter-By-Chii

Before I forget, you can have Oscar drive Savannah to her house, drop her off so that she can grab her gear, and then come back and pick her up. That way it gives you more stuff to work with biggrin

Alright! Perfect! Thank you so much smile much appreciated. Hehe
I woke up randomly in the night and knew there would be posts :p I promise I will get mine up hopefully not long after I wake up or soon after. Haha
And yes all good with Savannah getting in the vehicle smile
* Pokes head in*

' Sup, I'm a friend of Pastel Kitty. Rp seemed interesting so I decided to check it out. Kinda think of taking up the role as a modern cowboy whose a bit rough around the edges. Still working him out, so I hope you guys enjoy his character when I'm finished with him.

Fashionable Kitten

Zepar!!!! * Huggles* I hope you can get your character up soon. We have much plotting that needs to be done sir!
Yay more people smile sorry. For my absense on Titan pad sad

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Flutter-By-Chii
Yay more people smile sorry. For my absense on Titan pad sad

You're fine I've been absent a lot lately too thanks to computer virus and midterms XD

Kawaii Hunter

Welcome Pasty's friend biggrin

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Akureikami

*smashes the door open and looks around* You wanna restart this? Why didn't you tell Sakura and I? DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY WE'VE WANTED TO JOIN BACK UP WITH YOU GAIZ!?!?!? on o

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Harmonious Zen

*smashes the door open and looks around* You wanna restart this? Why didn't you tell Sakura and I? DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY WE'VE WANTED TO JOIN BACK UP WITH YOU GAIZ!?!?!? on o

-nervous wave- Um.....hi? I don't suspect you'd be ok with an apology? If it makes you feel any better I didn't contact anyone mainly because I was nervous....and didn't want you to be mad. please don't kill me.......

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Akureikami

Why would we have been mad at you? all the crazy stuff that happened wasn't on you gurl! Besides we've been wanting to bring Bear and Serenity back because there was so much potential to be had with errybody that we never gotta see. Hell had you told us we'd of been ready to join in a heartbeat x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff