Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

Yes! 0.72727272727273 72.7% [ 16 ]
Yes, and I have ideas! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Maybe I'd have to see where you're going with this. 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
No thanks. 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                  █████████████████████████ ███████ ████ █ █ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ says...

I enjoyed playing the game...
                                          Until I came across an unbeatable place...
                                          In which my boyfriend had beaten on his third try...
                                          In which I failed to continue playing after that due to personal failure issues....
                                          Lmao. Needless to say, I loved the story line lol.
It's hard to find the older pictures like 22 range or 23 ._. most anime, the 18 yr olds look 13 x.x
Yes, most anime pics are quite young looking xD That's why I ended up doing a nice graphic video game biggrin Still anime ish not real so that's what matters xD
I took the face claim Lara from the newest game.

Tipsy Tipper

ahh this sounds awesome! I'd be super interested in joining but I'm running my own zombie themed roleplay right now and I don't think I'd have time

feel free to check mine out though and I hope you find a good group! ^ ^

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

xRed_King

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

The Last Joel

Naetoid

Pastel Kitty

Heart_Breaking_Promises

Grey_Kitsune

Prinzzez_Kitten

Unique Romance

ElegantVictorainRose

This is the call out to anyone who hasn't sent anything or said anything lately. I have the rp thread basically complete. It just needs people. Here is the link to the thread. We are now just waiting on reserves and profiles in. If you guys are still interested (after you read) please send them my way! I've got two so far but I have to get the other one up XD Hope to hear from you soon.

Dangerous Lover

Akureikami

xRed_King

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

The Last Joel

Naetoid

Pastel Kitty

Heart_Breaking_Promises

Grey_Kitsune

Prinzzez_Kitten

Unique Romance

ElegantVictorainRose

This is the call out to anyone who hasn't sent anything or said anything lately. I have the rp thread basically complete. It just needs people. Here is the link to the thread. We are now just waiting on reserves and profiles in. If you guys are still interested (after you read) please send them my way! I've got two so far but I have to get the other one up XD Hope to hear from you soon.

I'll definitely be sending my reserve in soon, got a few things to do first but then I'll work on it! :]

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
I'm trying to find my muse. Dunno what sort of character I'd like. : /

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Grey_Kitsune
I'm trying to find my muse. Dunno what sort of character I'd like. : /

If you need help don't hesitate to ask either on here or via pm. I'm kinda waiting to see what kind of profiles I get in before I build mine. Don't want to do something just to have two of us with the same styled character XD
I'm still willing to do the sibling/friend combo. I haven't' made a profile for that reason just in case. XD It'll be easy to change last name this way too.
I'll work on sending stuff over soon. c: Been dealing with a new sleep schedule and helping people move and just. @___@ Busy week.
Flutter-By-Chii
Yes, most anime pics are quite young looking xD That's why I ended up doing a nice graphic video game biggrin Still anime ish not real so that's what matters xD

Apparently my simple comment of most anime pics looking young seems to have offended someone who was wanting to join. I apologize that I don't watch as much anime as I use to, and that in my eyes they look quite young...
Hope anyone joining the roleplay, that I did not offend any of you.
Flutter-By-Chii
Flutter-By-Chii

Apparently my simple comment of most anime pics looking young seems to have offended someone who was wanting to join. I apologize that I don't watch as much anime as I use to, and that in my eyes they look quite young...

I'm sorry for offending someone as well and sorry you got the same message as me. I'm NOT sorry for my own personal opinion though. If anyone else receives an offensive message from her, forgive me for her rude behavior because she got angry at my opinion. I've already reported her because the messages we got were pretty bad. Like unable to post for other people to see bad*unless i want reported*

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Emo_Panda227
Flutter-By-Chii
Flutter-By-Chii

I'm sorry for offending someone as well and sorry you got the same message as me. I'm NOT sorry for my own personal opinion though. If anyone else receives an offensive message from her, forgive me for her rude behavior because she got angry at my opinion. I've already reported her because the messages we got were pretty bad. Like unable to post for other people to see bad*unless i want reported*

Panda dear would you forward me that message if you still have it? I am sorry you and Flutter got so much hell for perfectly reasonable comments. I'm looking into what I can do about this person. I do not take people harassing my rpers very well 3nodding

Dangerous Lover

Anyone wanna plot with me while we have time? biggrin
Emo_Panda227

You go girl~! Personal opinions are allowed, least we don't go shoving down peoples throats like this person did XDD

@ Heart:: Plotting is fun biggrin Who are you playing???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff