Profile Thread

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Story~

So as we all know there is only one Ooo out there. But Ice King may have something going right. Maybe Marshall Lee, Fiona and Cake. All may actually be really and just in a separate dimension. But what if the two worlds collided with one another? And the people just met one another? Who would be with who.
Well that actually happens.... How you ask Well let me tell you the story:

The ice king was sitting staring at his ice statues of Fiona and cake. He was wishing and hoping one day everyone would finally see that the two he told stories about were actually real. Even as Marcy was making fun of him putting Marshall and Fiona together he knew the two were real.

As he went to bed that night he had the dreams of Finn, Jake, Fiona and Cake all meeting one another. Waking up the next day.. He ran into FIONA with Finn. And as he spiraled into excitement he got beat up of course he is the Ice King who wouldn't? But after that the two worlds being together... Well lets let them decide after all Ice King isn't the author anymore, They are.

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rules:

User Image

Okay i know everyone hates them but you still have to follow them.

Well to begin with I OWN this role play So.. I may add or take away rules at any time. No one else can, Now please read them.. Oh and before If you have questions feel free too ask :3 Also any i add will be bolded thank you
1. Do not god mod.
2. Do not flame or spam
3. Please do not advertise without asking me first.
4. Romance is accepted Well of course. Who could live without it ;p
5. No cybering, When the cloths come off please :3 only describing a little bit. Not ever single detail, We do have little people On here! Which means time skipping =]
6. Please make your post pretty (this means a picture of your character, your character's name, a quote, song lyrics, icons, colored words etc.)
7. I am god of this roleplay. What I say goes.
8. This is an ADVENTURE TIME RP. if you have no idea what that is please read up and than join.
9. Please do not judge people based on their appearances.
10. Have some basic grammar (meaning capitalize the beginning of sentences and the letter I. And end your sentences properly.)
11. Spell words as correctly as you can.
12. Be original to some bit.
13. Have fun with the roleplay
14. Do not post once and never post again
15. Do not send in profiles and never post.
16. Your allowed to reserve roles. I will hold them for two days and after that I will delete your reserve. Unless you tell me why you can't send it too me within two days
17. Send all reserves and profiles to me
18. Post at least three paragraphs
18. Title your reserves, "two worlds into one"
19. When you send your profiles title them...Something random
20. I allow gays,Bis,Lez, Straight. Don't like it ~Waves~ Bye bye.
21. Anyones allowed to date anyoone
22. I'm saying this again This is a semi lit rp.. So i'd like 3 paragraphs more is nice but at least 3
23. Try too talk too everyone i don't want anyone too be left out and just dancing around by themselves. So no ignoring someone. It makes them quit rping.. So sad.
24. I DO NOT WANT TIS TOO DIE
25 =3 Have fun.

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
The roles~
Prince BubbleGum: Yuru_Kye
Marshall Lee: breakingbrandi
Finn:
Fiona: KitsunaSakuramoon
Jake: Darkness_Chains
Cake:
Princess BubbleGum:whitelovejoy
Fire Princess: II L o y a l t y II
Fire Prince:
Hot Dog princess:
Hot Dog Prince:
Ice King:
Ice Queen:
Lady Rainicorn: ChibiPink-Chan
MonoChromo Corn:
Marceline: Kowai Princess
Lumpy Space Princess:
Lumpy Space Prince:
Beemo(Girl): momento---morii
Beemo(boy) :
Ect.( Can't find all of them)

Taken
Reserved
open

The profile~
[align=center][img]IMAGE[/img][/align]

[align=center][color=color3][size=18]❝ [/color][/size][size=15][color=color2]quote goes here[/color][/size][size=18] [color=color3]❞[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][size=15][color=color3]ι ѕωєαя тσ g σ ∂ ι ωσи'т ѕ т σ ρ υитιℓ уσυ'яє ѕнαкιиg[color][/size]

[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1] ι'м noт yoυrѕ, and yoυ're noт мιne [/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]full name[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]вυт we can ѕιт and paѕѕ тнe тιмe[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]who are you, exactly? [/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]no ғιgнтιng warѕ, no rιngιng cнιмeѕ [/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]how old are you? physically & actually[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]тнιѕ ιѕ wнere we're ѕυppoѕed тo вe[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]gender & sexuality [/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]ѕιттιng вy a вroĸen тree[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]any crushes? romantic involvements? friends?[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]no тragedy, no poeтry[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]jυѕт ѕтarιng aт тнe ѕĸy[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]are you afraid of anything? (list 1-2 things with a small explanation)[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=color3]т я υ ѕ т мє вαву, уσυ киσω ι ω α и т уσυ тσ[color][/size]

[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]ι coυld waιт a тнoυѕand нoυrѕ[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]height/weight[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]ѕтay тнe ѕaмe ιn ѕυn and ѕнowerѕ[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]hair color & length/eye color/skin color[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]pιcĸ aparт a нυndred ғlowerѕ[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]tattoos/piercings[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]jυѕт тo вe qυιeт[/color][/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=3]ιf уσυ ωαит ιт ℓєт мє вяιиg ιт, ℓєт мє ѕиєαк ιитσ уσυя нσυѕє т σ и ι g н т[color][/size]

[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]тell мe wнen yoυ'll ғeel ready[color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]personality 1 paragraph min[/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=color3]ι ωιℓℓ тαкє ιт ѕ ℓ σ ω, ι ωσи'т ℓєт у σ υ gσ [color][/size]

[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1] ι lιĸe ιт нere, вeѕιde yoυ dear[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]likes written with explanation as to why min. three[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]even мore тнan yoυ appear[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]dislikes written with explanation as to why min. three[/color][/size]
[size=13][color=white][strike][color=color1]ι can'т нelp ιғ тнιngѕ coмe oυт[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color3]❤[/color][/size][size=11][color=color2]username[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/align]

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
What's happening

We are now accepting profiles
Prince GumBall is taken
Marshall Lee is Taken
Marceline is taken.
we are open for posting
Marceline is trying to out what happened to het
Princess Bubble Gum is taken.
Prince GumBall and Princess Bubble Gum are talking about what is going on with the world.
Fiona is taken
Marceline barges into the candy kingdom demanding whats going on
BMO thinkg Marshall is Marceline Figures out it isn't
Fiona awakens in her tree house
Fire Princess is taken
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use
for later use

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Prince GumBall

Well it seems as if i Must protect those around me.
Though not like Fiona.
More Quiet and sweet.
After all I AM the PRINCE.

One moment it had been just like any other day in the life of Prince GumBall. But then everything went hay wire. The world going black around him as he slowly fell to the ground. He was so close tko. So close to fixing someone who bad been hurt and he had to pass out right at that moment? Honestly him not sleeping for 82 hours wasn't the only problem. If he could be the right ruler of the candy kingdom. The prince that could actually make their candy lives easier. Stop all the monster attacks. But that was Fiona's job and she did it well.

Groaning as he slowly sat up a soft throbbing in his head as the world spun around him. He was probably out for awhile. But as he looked around he felt our of place. His things were... Different. More girly. And he had no idea why. His things never looked like this. Sure he was the candy people ruler. And he was all different shades of pink. And he cooked. He also could be quite feminine when times called for it. But in the end. GumBall was a male. And he had male things. not female things. And this change made him slightly frustrated.

It's probably idiot Marshall again. He's always going around and ruining my day. After all he took Fiona's cream puffs that stupid vampire. GumBall thought as he stood brushing himself off. It was his kingdom. He knew that. After all you could tell by the walls. If it was candy it was his kingdom. Walking out of his lab now personified as a females lab he started walking around. But walking around didn't help either. Their were female things all over his castle. And people who had been female were male and who had been male were female. Stopping he shook his head not really sure how to process this.

Everything always moving much to fast for the innocent Prince he wasn't sure if the others were watching him. Wondering what and who he was. Where were his people. Even Marshall couldn't have done this. It must have been the ice queen. But where was Fiona to help him??

Well i guess that means little
if people get hurt right?
Well With science i will try and
help my candy people out
And for the physical stuff
Thats Fiona's job.
MATHMATICAL!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Marceline lay sprawled on her couch, lazy and uninspired. Her music was not coming out the way she wanted it to and she had gone into a state of depression. She needed new inspiration, new scenery, new everything. The way things were now weren't good enough. Being about 1000 years old didn't really help either. Marceline tried humming a tune but it quickly turned into a sigh. She sat in the silence staring at the ceiling. "Bleh," She said, breaking the silence. Maybe I should go see Finn and Jake, Marceline thought. It would be her best bet for inspiration. They were also pretty weird weirdos. They'd think of something to do.

Marceline put on an outfit and slipped on her shoes. She grabbed her axe bass and tied back her hair with a scrunchie. She felt a little more girly than usual but it didn't bother her too much. Just as she was out the door, a big bing-bang-boom startled her and sent her flying into the door frame. She hit her head and everything went black.

When Marceline woke, she found that she was lying in front of her house. Her axe bass was a few feet away from her. Marceline stood and grabbed it, dusting it off. "Awww nards..." Marceline complained. What had happened? It was really bright outside so she went in and grabbed an umbrella. She had to go find out what had happened, even if it meant going to the Candy Kingdom or Ice Kingdom. With that, she jumped into the air and started off on her journey to figure out this mystery.

°.¸¸..¸¸.°.¸¸..¸¸.°.¸¸..¸¸.°

with: nobody where: somewhere in Ooo...or what seems to be Ooo. thoughts: what the what?!?! outfit: x

Timid Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Don't you know I'm a villain? Every night I'm out killin', sending everyone running like children? I know why you're mad at me. I've got demon eyes and they're looking right through your anatomy. Into your deepest fears.

Marshall was strumming on his guitar, humming to himself, when he suddenly got the urge to go looking for people to play jokes on. "Hmm.. Let's see, who should i get this time?" Marshall asked himself, leaning back in thin air, as he thought about who he hadn't played a joke on in awhile. "I know! I'll go find Fiona to help me." He said aloud to no one in particular as he kept strumming on his guitar. Grabbing a bag of Fiona's creme puffs that he stole the day before, he turned into bat form and flew off into the air.

ι can'т нelp ιғ тнιngѕ coмe oυт

Shadowy Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Prince GumBall

Well it seems as if i Must protect those around me.
Though not like Fiona.
More Quiet and sweet.
After all I AM the PRINCE.

Stepping outside he breathed in deeply as he struggled to get ahold of himself. Standing outside his kingdom... Looked exactly the same. But the genders swapped again. He wanted to rip his hair out and scream. But his face was blank and waiting. Expecting himself to awaken from this obvious dream right? But if everyone else was a different gender why wasn't he? And did that mean Marshall was now a women. A slight amusement fluttered through him at that thought. Only if he could tease Marshall for once.

Gasping as MonoChrome came down landing next to him. His arms were quickly around his jet black friend. " OH am I pleased to see you. I am so confuzzled and oh my glob!!! Everyone is different. and my home!! Completely feminine as all get out! Is this a dream MonoChrome?? Is rather frightening." GumBall said pulling away from his friend. Monochrome shook his head huffing and stomping his hoof in his speech as he explained they were not in their home anymore. No everyone had their other half. Or more like them as the opposite gender. Which was quite a troublesome thing. For that meant Marshall was now here and as a male. But he himself also had his female self here? And ice queen now had an ice king? Like one wasn't enough.

GumBall sighed climbing into monochrome's back as he flew up. They might as well check everything out. They probably were going to be here awhile. And if GumBall knew his now changed home.. well it might make things easier

Well i guess that means little
if people get hurt right?
Well With science i will try and
help my candy people out
And for the physical stuff
Thats Fiona's job.
MATHMATICAL!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Conversationalist 100
♔ ♛ ♔ ♛ Princess Bonnibelle Bubblegum ♔ ♛ ♔ ♛

How can you tell the worth of a man?
Through what he builds or buys?
You can never see through the eyes of man.

User Image

It was finally time for the princess Bubblegum to head home from her usual science event where they discussed zanoids and how they killed hundreds of thousands of plantoids a year and how plantoids produce meloxin and melotoxin kills zanoids. It was something that only the best of the best scientists could understand and princess bubblegum was definitely one of the best. She remembered having discussed this topic with her ex boyfriend Recardio and how he had betrayed her and it sank to the bottom of her stomach. Princess Bubblegum wasn't supposed to have been hurt over that, or anything. She found herself almost married to her kingdom, for that was all that mattered. Relationship were really nothing to her although the Candy Kingdom thought otherwise. They were only distractions from her science and her kingdom and that was not at all what she needed.

Just than while she was getting off of Lady Rainicorns colorful back side, the ground started to shake and everything went black. She woke up moments later with her head spinning and by far confused. She was in front of her kingdom like she was before, and it was the same, yes. But things felt different. Moments later she saw a gum person walk outside of her castle looking confused. Bubblegum was not completely sure who he was but she had to do what all princesses do. Introduce herself and be as polite as possible. "Hello, sir. I'm Princess Bubblegum. I'm sure you've heard of me. As Candy you are welcomed to the kingdom but first I must ask you to introduce yourself". All of her words were as fluid as ever and she made sure that whatever she said was a polite as possible, for she wasn't sure what importance this person was to her yet.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces