• Friendly 100
User Image
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Imagexxxxxx

▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐xωε αяε ∂ιsтяιcт εℓεvεηx▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐

× ωε кιcк αss...тнαт's тнε ρℓαη, αηyωαy. ×

. x x נεℓαηι
    . x x cнιρσ
    . x x cнαff

.//ooc: sorry I haven't posted I just needed a little break from writing so much gahh.//

Nate was getting somewhat sassy with her, and she wasn't appreciating it. But he was her only semblance of a chance. She followed his hand around with the knife and when he finally gave it to her, she pouted. He kept making the strangest faces, which prompted her to make weird, extremely unattractive faces back. But, when posed a question about her strength, her face dropped. "Actually no. I'm pretty weak in this area," she motioned to her upper body, and continued, "But my legs are strong. As with most females." But, then she had an idea. When he seemingly let his guard down, she tried a different approach.

With a little bit of his advice and some intuition, she advanced on him once more, taking a lower route. She used her legs to propel herself forward and go for the knees. The idea was to get him on the ground, and then flip on top of him, knife to his throat. But she'd probably end up bumbling all over herself.

Melina Moemon No.5

User Image

▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬ ▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬ ▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬
Because I can't seem to live in the perfect life-style
Because I don't intend to live in the perfect life-style
I am awkward, so I'll be awkward.. My knowledge is all I need!
User Image

Melina was a bit surprised as a pair of strong hands steadied her.. As he helped her lower her sword she dropped it at once tugging on each side of her beanie.. She was shocked by the kindness the boy displayed. The concern in his voice was real.. She felt her cheeks go hot examining him. He was strong.. His dark features made him stand out. He was possibly one of the most attractive guys there! Then again anyone who put up with her she tended to like.

Reproduction. The point of relationships.. No way. She had no plans of marriage or children. Even if she had.. She planed on dying here. She simply hadn't chosen who she wished to aid tell the end. But now he had a good chance..

When he gingerly placed the daggers in her hands she greedily gripped them, letting the sharp edges dig into her flesh cutting her.

Once gone she calculated the angles.. Closing a single eye she let one slip threw her fingers... Clank. The dagger landed in front of her not even reaching her target. She knew she was blushing as giggling from others was heard. She then closed both eyes changing her posture she opened them throwing them differently.. Thunk thunk thunk.. She examined her victim. And for once smiled. One in the forehead, one in the chest. And the other in the abdominal, all in a straight line. Little droplets of blood found the floor trickling as they slid down her wrist from the cuts she recieved from gripping them so tightly. Satisfied she whispered..

"Dead.."

She whispered the first thing she'd said all day. Her whisper of a voice was shockingly lovely like ringing bells, yet sickly sweet.. Almost spooky. Small droplets of blood fell to the floor from her cuts.. She slipped off into the shadows once more completely hidden despite the blood that marked her path taking notes on everyone.. Sure she wasn't a beauty queen, nor was she good ol' heart winning Mary Sue , or strong. But if they didn't see her as a worthy opponent they had something coming.. Her knowledge would help in this game.

▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬ ▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬ ▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬
I'm a joke they say.. I amuse them. I fell off the stage on live television..! I passed out. I stumbled.. Strange sounds came out as I failed to say words.
Why wouldn't they? All my life I've been the odd one out. But perhaps my knowledge might come into play..? I might just have a chance. I promised I'd try.. I welcome death for my odds are low.. Sponsors are out of the question.. But don't count me out just yet!

occ: Wow.. I'm sorry it deleted everything I posted.. v.v -retypes-
radrach23

User Image

6XB L A D E XS U M M E R S
══════..═══════..═══════..═══════

It's just a game right? Do you really think..

Blade scowled at the male who was so gentle with the female. He was a fool.. When the games came.. His gentle-nature would have him killed. Brutally. By someone like him! The thought made him smile.

He snickered when the girls blade didn't even reach it. However the second time was spooky enough to give him the creeps.. If that wasn't enough that ghostly voice of hers was! Perhaps she might be a good tool. His eyes scanned the room landing on a few people who caught his eye. Two girls who were already formed an alliance. He grinned. Simple targets.. They already had some sort of "girl" bond going on. Kill one kill the other while she was in shock.. The girl from six, she seemed to have a way with climbing.. And she'd volunteered.. However the girl had to have a few tricks up her sleeve if she'd volunteer her life for the crazed game. Then the boy from 1. He was weight lifting.. 250. Bingo. He approached him casually lifting the weights as well. However his only added to 200.

"..Fun crowd don't you think..?" He asked flashing a crooked smile as his emerald green eyes scanned them all once more. It was true after all! Two attractive, strong guys? Pfft. The audience would eat it up! After all it was a show.. Acting would be crucial.

...I'll lose?.. Hah.. I'll put on a show you'll never forget. It might be the best yet..

Dapper Businessman

User Image

User Image Chase
» District : 10 «

Chase felt his eye brows furrow as she seemed to be searching for his name. He didn't blame her he really staid to himself.. He rarely talked to anyone. Sure he'd had girls who'd had crushes on him in the past, but they soon gave up when they realized how unsocial he seemed to be.. He could open up. But only when he truly knew someone. Like his brother.. It was strange not having him there with him for once. He was always so good with everyone, he'd introduce them to him and always made sure everyone treated him real kind. Sadly he himself wasn't that great..

He smiled nodding. As if to confirm it since she had gotten it right, for some reason it made him happy she remembered it. “Yeah ..So H-Hazel.. When you get the chance I have something I-I wanted to tell you.” He says looking at her from the corner of his eye. His dark eyes always had a warm glow to them. Chase was too soft.. There was no way he'd kill. He could easily however.. He'd wrangled cattle in their district and could pin any creature with such ease. But humans.. No way he'd take that to use. He'd be one of the first to die. He then realized there were others around.. It also sounded as if he was forcing her.. Taking her away from a possible alliance that would protect her. He immediately back tracked. "Not that I reckon you to drop what you're doing! J-just when you get the chance" He says waving his hand slightly. He sighed. He was dumber then a sack of hammers.. Especially when it came to talking to girls.

His shoulders folded over as he dug his hands in his pockets walking over to a non populated area. It wasn't that important.. He just wanted to tell her now before things got even more crazy..

"Take all the courage you have left.. Wasted on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head.."

User Image
User Image
User Image

Mood: Determined, anxious, nervous.
Out.Of.Breath: - -
My song: ♫♪ La-tee-da-darling ♫♪♫

Generous Giver

8,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
̶D̶i̶s̶t̶r̶i̶c̶t̶ ̶1̶2̶
User Image
↣ ᒎᗩᔕᕈᙓᖇ ᕼᗩᗯḰᙓ ↢
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Jasper was unusually annoyed when the male interrupted their... Well, he couldn't really call it a conversation anymore since Hazel had quit talking after his comment about observing the others. An awkward smile had simply formed over her face; an awkward smile that Jasper had been forced to return when he met Hazel's gaze, forcing half of his attention to remain on the other tributes around them rather than to allow it center it's self on just her the way it had only moments. That's how Jasper caught sight of the boy approaching them. His eyes cocked in the other boy's direction just as Hazel sighed, and he spoke her name. Jasper went rigid when she turned to him, not understanding his own inclination to move in between them the way he had between her and the brute. Maybe, it's because of what just happened. Jasper thought to himself, locking his knees into position so he wouldn't move. The boy had posed no threat. Yet... And Hazel seemed to know him. But in the games everyone would be a threat. Jasper reminded himself, listening rigidly as the boy spoke. I can't take care of both her and Riley. Even if he tried, eventually he would have to make a choice between them. But, maybe, if he got someone on his side... Someone like Hazel or the girl from 2 who already seemed to be enjoying her time with Riley enough to move onto another station with her... Maybe, just maybe, if something happened to him, they might be able to keep her alive. Not that he thought too many people would want to die in Riley's place, but maybe an alliance against the stronger ones like Nate was exactly what they needed.

He heard Chase as Hazel had called the boy who he assumed was from her district say that he needed to tell her something, and then as if noticing Jasper for the first time, he took a step back, telling her that it could wait until she had a chance to hear him out. Jasper smirked.
"And when do you think that will be, hm?" he stepped forward, addressing this Chase. "We only have so much time before the games start," Jasper kept his voice calm and collected, not wanting to sound overly cruel with his words. He was only trying to speak the truth after all. "So I'd recommend that you say whatever it is that you want before everyone starts to turn on each other."

User Image

I close my eyes
Only for a moment and the moment's gone
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes with curiosity
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

Dapper Businessman

User Image

User Image Chase

Chase looked to the male then behind him to double check he was even talking to him. It was strange to be addressed.. But now that he was in the games nothing was the same. He quickly adverted the blonde males eyes looking to his shoes as if there was something there as he spoke to him. He was right after all.. “You're right..” He says looking up at Jasper a moment. He seemed protective of her.. Good. He needed someone strong to lookout for her. "..Might as well let you hear it since everyones bound to figure it out sooner or later.. It's pathetic of me to already call it in so early.. I know but.." He looked up at Hazel.

"It's pointless for me to train for something I can't do." He says not stopping as he continued. "So I wanted you to know I'm not threat although I'm sure you and everyone else can see that clear as day.." He said letting out a bit of weak laughter.. It was hollow, as his gaze drifted off once more, he imagined his mothers face as she watched him kill a tribute.. He clenched his jaw shaking it off.. It was clear the boy wasn't good with speaking to others. "..I want you to win." He said gently looking up at her his eye brows furrowed. He had massive strength.. Wrangling cattle daily. But even so he couldn't use it.

"I have one favor.." He exhaled managing to look at her desperation in his eyes as the male pleaded. "..Make sure Calvin get's along aright." He said giving a slight smile. Calvin was well known. Everyone loved the male. He was everything Chase could never be. Chase practically worshipped him!

"Sorry to bother you two.." He mumbled, he began to walk off before looking back over his shoulder managing a smile. "Take care Hazel.." He said his warm eyes seemed to shine slightly, but he quickly turned away. He had a feeling they wouldn't buy it for a second.. That was fine with him.. He just had to tell her now before he got killed.. As he walked off his hands deep in his pockets. A slight smile on his lips. What was sad was that was the longest conversation he'd ever had with anyone.. Well not counting Calvin. He kept walking.. Not to a station.. He hadn't been lying when he said he couldn't train. He was such scum.. As worthless as it got. But thinking of Hazel, and others like Melina going on a bit longer made up for it. He was a playing piece. And some needed to fall..

"Take all the courage you have left.. Wasted on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head.."

User Image
User Image
User Image

Mood: Relieved, hopeful, a bit mournful.

Generous Giver

8,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
̶D̶i̶s̶t̶r̶i̶c̶t̶ ̶1̶2̶
User Image
↣ ᒎᗩᔕᕈᙓᖇ ᕼᗩᗯḰᙓ ↢

Jasper's heart went out to Chase. Neither of them really were the right kind of people for these games. They weren't ruthless killers from the brute from 2, and already Jasper's protective instincts had got the best of him... Now he was sympathizing with this Chase who had already seemed to have given up. The boy claimed that he had no chance of winning and that training was pointless. He said that he wanted Hazel to win and to take care of someone by the name of Calvin. They all had people they cared about. They all were people. That's what the capitol seemed to forget.

When Chase apologized for bothering them and began to walk off, Jasper stopped him, his mind already made up by the time he caught Chase by the arm. He knew what he was about to ask was going to be risky, but after hearing what Chase had to say, he couldn't stop himself from trying to make good on his threat of an alliance against the arrogant boy from 2.
"How about we stop moping about what we think to be possible or impossible and try to work together." He motioned to the stronger tributes, particularly the Careers. "You see them over there?" He extended his arm so that as he pointed, Chase's gaze could follow."Unlike, Hazel or me, they aren't gonna give a damn about this Calvin that you want to protect." He lowered his arm moving around Chase so that their gaze could meet. "So why don't we take some ideas from the Careers and work together, then maybe the people we want to go home will have a better chance than if we just run wild and kill each other in the games." He smiled at how enticing his idea sounded. "They may think they have the upper hand and individually we may not be much of a threat, but the Careers are only as strong as the fear we allow to divide us." Jasper paused for emphasis, his attention focused solely on Chase, not even watching for Hazel's reaction when he motioned back to her. "You want her to go home, and I would prefer sending someone home who deserves another breath of life rather than some bully Career that kills for fun." Jasper kept his voice calm and collected, despite the excitement surging over him. He also forced himself not to directly say he wanted to send Riley home, because he wasn't ready to reveal their relationship to one another. "So what do you say? Why don't we give some of the others like Hazel or even you a better chance of surviving by working together?"

User Image

I close my eyes
Only for a moment and the moment's gone
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes with curiosity
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

Beloved Fatcat

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

☠ D I S T R I C T X T W O ☠
" Y o u x b e t t e r x w a t c h x y o u r x s e l f"

User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Nate let out an aggravated sigh as Chipo admitted she didn't have much strength. Being as ignorant as he was, he believed the only things one needed to survive this game was to have superior strength and a fighting technique. As she didn't have close to either he was beginning to rethink the benefits of pretending to form an alliance with her. He gave a small sarcastic chuckle of disbelief, wow, this was going to be easier than he expected. He looked around boredly, and without returning his eyes to her he opened his mouth to say something. But, to his disbelief he suddenly found himself on the ground, with her on top of him and a knife to his throat. The fall didn't do anything to harm him in any way, apart from his dignity. He stared up at her in shock and disbelief for a few moments in silence. Apart from the blonde boy who had just tackled him from behind, people never so easily were able to take Nate off of his feet. Especially a girl.

He frowned for a moment, before allowing a grin to appear, followed by a chuckle, "Well, well, well..." he didn't begin to make an effort to put her off and get himself back on his feet, "Not too bad." Of course he wasn't going to express his sheer disbelief by what she'd just done to him - he'd let her feel somewhat proud without making himself look weak... Which he wasn't, of course! He stared up at her for a few moments with one of his prize winning cocky, arrogant grins, "Don't want your boyfriend to get mad though. You being on top of me and all."

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"G o o d x g u y s x n e v e r x f i n i s h x f i r s t"

User Image

Beloved Fatcat

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
✿*゚ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ゚*✿
D I S T R I C T 1 0
✿*゚ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ゚*✿
User Image

Hazel blinked, staring at Chase with confusion as he told her he wanted to tell her something. They'd barely ever spoken, what could he possibly have to tell her? Before she could give him a reply she heard the voice of Jasper as she replied for him. What he said caused her to stare at him for a few moments; what he said was almost cruel, but... unfortunately... it was the cold hard truth. Hazel couldn't bring herself to believe that though. Slowly, she returned her eyes to Chase as he again began to speak. But what he said kind of made her wish she wasn't listening.

She stared at him in absolute disbelief. Not only was he so hard on himself, having not even the slightest bit of self confidence, but he wanted her to win!? Why on Earth would he want her to win? Of course she too would prefer someone from her district to win if she herself couldn't, but it wasn't right how certain he was that he was going to die... how willingly he was accepting defeat before they'd even started. It all cause a sharp pain to surge through her chest and the rest of her body, and a feeling of nausea and uneasiness began to swell up in the pit of her stomach. It finally seemed to hit her. She was left in silence and shock, and didn't really know what to say in reply to Chase. Thankfully Jasper spoke so she wouldn't have to until she caught her breath again. Slowly, her eyes, which were not beginning to sting from the sensation of tears that wanted to break through, drifted over to Jasper once more. Jasper was right. Again. The best thing they could do was try and work together against those who would so happily and easily kill everyone without a thought. Hey, maybe there would even be a change in the rules; maybe more than one person could come out alive and safely return home. Once again she mentally kicked herself. What a fool. As if something like that was ever going to happen.

Hazel swallowed deep. Her throat had suddenly become dry and she didn't think she would be able to squeeze any words out even if she tried. But that's exactly what she did. "He's right..." She said in a soft voice, now staring at the ground. She knew she still wasn't going to survive, even if they did all join forces. In a way, she didn't really want to win. It seemed somewhat selfish. Why should she get to go home after she quite possibly could have killed someone? Especially when there were little kids like the other girl from Jasper's district. Slowly her eyes lifted to Jasper before shifting to Chase, "Alone, I don't have any more chance of winning as you.." she didn't know why Chase had so little confidence

User Image User Image

Generous Giver

8,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image
▐█▀█▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▀█▀░░▒▄█░▒▄▀▄
▐█▌▐█ █▀▄█▐█▀ █ █░ ░░░░░▒░░▒▄▀
▐█▄█▀ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀▀ ▀░░░▒▄█▄█▄▄
ℜїℓℯ¥ Ḡ◎ℓ∂
HOPE
It is the only thing stronger that fear.

Riley followed Stella until they came to the older girl's chosen station. When Stella asked her if she knew how to "do any of this?" Riley nodded. "I can build a pretty good fire, but that's about it when it comes to this station." Her eyes moved from scanning over the supplies for fire building to peering at the supplies for making traps. She had no idea how any of them could be put together to make a trap sufficient enough to catch an animal, much less a human. But that's one of the things she was here to learn. "So what do you want to start with first?" Riley asked Stella before peeking a glance at the two instructors.

Heroes are made when you make a choice
You could be a hero - heroes do what's right
You could be a hero - you might save a life
You could be a hero- you could join the fight
For what's right, for what's right, for what's right

Dapper Businessman

User Image

User Image Chase

Chase was a bit confused as his arm was caught his eye brows furrowed a moment before smoothing out as his eyes flickered from the hand on him to the male. Hearing him he looked at him wide eyed. Work together.. Like.. Like an alliance? What on earth could Chase do for the two? Wrangle some cattle and get milk? The thought would've usually made him smile but in this situation he couldn't.

He was shaken from the thought as he told him to look at the others. Obediently his eyes followed where his hand pointed seeing others. One large male who looked as if he was on steroids caught his attention in particular.. Chase was well built of course.. He was one of the largest there but this guy.. Oh he looked like a breathing diesel. He grimaced at his comment keeping his eyes on the careers. He knew this of course.. However he really thought with him out of the games Hazel would have a higher chance. Now he realized that was stupid of him.

His eyes flickered to Jasper once more smiling weakly back but the smile left just as quick as it came. He had a point. Someone who deserves another breath of life.. Was he not meaning for Hazel? He shook the thought. He was on their side.. But in the end Hazel was who he'd protect. Who he'd send home. His eyes flickered to the two as they spoke. He smiled his half smile his eyes warm. “Like herding cats.. He said knowing how difficult it would be chuckling weakly letting his hands sink his pockets slouching slightly. He glanced up at Hazel "..I'll protect you tell the end.. I promise. Alright Hazel?" He said flashing his brilliant smile to her. He then glanced over to the stations after a moment of staring he asked. "..Where should we start..?" He asked before realizing it sounded as if he was forcing them. The timid males face grew worried. "Ah.. N-not that you have to go to the station right now..!" His hands soon retreated from his pockets as his hands made wind-shield like motions. "I-I can always go by myself! I'm just curious if there's one in particular I should g-go to.. You know!"

User Image
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Nervous, Stupid.

Kawaii Ladykiller

13,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
STELLA HUFFINGTON
" SEIZE THE DAY, OR DIE REGRETTING THE TIME YOU LOST "

I think that we should start with the fires. Stella was hoping that Riley could show her a thing or two at this fire part. Hopefully the instructors would have some good tips about the rest of this.

User Image

Skylar Prescott
                                                District 1

"The Truth Hurts, but denial’s what will KILL YOU "

User Image
                                                Yeah. Seems like we're quite the motley crew. That guy from District 2 looks fierce. Think I could take him? Skylar was sure that he could. Even though he was a big, strong guy, he had a crucial flaw. He was way to sure of himself. Seems like this Blade is a pretty cocky guy himself. He just gives off that sort of essence. Well alliances are alliances. Might make it harder to kill them in the end, but even still. While they're alive, they can be crucial to my survival.

User Image

Text color: #151B8D
                                                Speech color: #4CC417
                                                Thought color: #99f3ff

O.G. Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Imagexxxxxx

▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐xωε αяε ∂ιsтяιcт εℓεvεηx▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▐
× ωε кιcк αss...тнαт's тнε ρℓαη, αηyωαy. ×
    . x x נεℓαηι
    . x x cнιρσ

. x x cнαff

Jelani had to hold in his laughter when he saw what Chipo did. He was still mad at her, but she pulled the exact same s**t on Nate that she did on him. She underestimates herself sometimes... But, Jelani decided that it would be best for him to work on his own. He knew he had no tactical abilities, but that's what Chipo was for...guess that wouldn't happen now. He sighed at the realization of this, but his numbskull had some doubts. He was pretty dumb, but he knew Chipo wasn't like that...she must have something up her sleeve. He kept working with the instructor, though a little distracted.
Chipo was completely surprised at how she successfully pinned him, and she wiggled a little bit in joy when she did. And here I was thinking that'd never happen again... She pulled the knife away from his neck and sat back on his stomach for a moment, observing him and became rather startled when he actually said something. "You're funny. He's only mad because he has nowhere else to turn..." She tumbled off of him and stood up. She brushed herself off and held out a hand to him to help him up. "Come on."
User Image

6XB L A D E XS U M M E R S
══════..═══════..═══════..═══════

It's just a game right? Do you really think..

Blade smirked nodding. Examining the male from two he grinned. You'd have to be an idiot to pick a fight with him! Or crazy. Either way he liked this guy already.. Challenging the impossible. Turning towards Skylar. "I bet you could.. We'll find out soon enough." He said since the games were only a few days away.

He then shrugged chuckling. "That'll be a battle they'll replay over and over.. I know I couldn't take him. Perhaps with a weapon." He admitted smirking looking around he studied everyone. "..Do you see anyone in here as a real threat?" He asked not waiting for his reply as he continued.

"The male from two is stacked.. The female he's with seemed will trained, she seems to know what she's doing the two most likely will make an alliance.. However I wouldn't trust them.. The girl from my district.. Ash. She's a wild card, but I know why she joined this thing.. She's got talent.. She had boys drooling all over her in my district but she's here for money for that sister of hers.. Knowing her she'll work alone.. Ah. Remember the girl who passed out and fell off stage?" He grinned as he let out laughter but then his face was serious. "..She's.. Intelligent. She has an insane memory, she already knows everything about everyone she could be useful.. To gather foods and give reports. She's no threat she can't even hold a sword.. However she's useful." He says shrugging.

He then nodded over to the Stella and Riley. "As for them.. The older one made the mistake of making an alliance with the kid she might be useful if she ditches her. They'll be easy kill. Fires are dead give aways after all.." He said noting their station. "Ah.. And then those three." He said nodding to Chase, Jasper, and Hazel. "That hick from ten seems easy.. He lacks confidence and always looks like he's about to cry. Him and the blondie seems protective of that girl from ten. Kill her and the male from her district will fall just as quick.. The blonde might be a problem he has serious balls standing up to two."

He then looked Skylar dead in the eye a sly grin across his tanned glowing features. "Let's be honest.. We're attractive.. We're strong. Together the capital will eat it up.. Play that whole brotherly love best friend thing.. Like we've known each other our whole lives.. They'll love it. After all it's a show. Games need to be entertaining.. When the time comes we'll separate.. However you're the only one here who's really sparked my attention for an alliance. What do you say Sky?" He asked holding out his hand.

...I'll lose?.. Hah.. I'll put on a show you'll never forget. It might be the best yet..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff