Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
Alexander Anthony Atom

User Image

──────────────────────────── ─────

The thing I think I love. Will surely bring me pain..
Scream Until there's nothing left. So sick of playing, I don't want to anymore
Even the thought of you... Slips away.

User Image

xxxAlexander had volunteered at the reaping like his parents had told him to when it was time to go to the capitol he stayed silent his "trainer" didn't even try to talk to him he glanced at the girl from his district and ignored her lost in his own thoughts by the time he got to the capitol and went through the parade he knew he wouldn't have many sponsors and that was fine with him he would survive as long as he could in the games but without killing anyone himself he knew he wouldn't make it out alive he accepted that
xxx once they got to the compound he studied the other tributes but he talked to no one he rolled his eyes as they were already forming alliances 'so naive' he thought to himself alliances never lasted long he gave them a week at most before they were at each others throats through most of the events he sat out or when he did participate he always looked clumsy and unorganized of course that was all a ruse he wanted them to think he was easy prey it would be so much easier to survive if they didn't think him a threat though when it came time to show the potential sponsors what he had he would show his best he could fight with many weapons and was even accurate with a bow but his best was a sword he eyed the weapons in the arena knowing they would be the same as the ones in the cornucopia he had spent his time trying them out trying to find the perfect sword for him he had found it and would make sure he got it when the games started even if he had to take it from another tribute he would get that sword
xxxas he walked around he forgot to pay attention and accidentally bumped into the girl from district six he sighed 'great now im going to have to be polite to her so she wont have a grudge against me and go for my head' as this thought went through his mind he had fallen on the floor he winced and rubbed his arm as he sat up looking at the girl "sorry for that i wasn't paying attention it was my fault" he says standing up he smiled at her hoping she would accept his apology and not flip out on him

Dying is a gift so,
Close your eyes and rest in peace..

Dapper Businessman

_______________ __ ██████████████████ ███████ : D i s t r i c t 》 S i x █████████ ███

_________••• __ ••• __ ••• __••• __ ••• __ __

_________
User Image

________________________________▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃▃
_____________________↬ An individual doesn't get cancer, a family does. ─ ❣ Keep going.. For my sake Cecilia, I'll be back soon with money & medicine.
▪▫ {I swear*◞ it.}
_________::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
___________________________________________________________ " A S H "
                    Ashliegha turned looking at the male who'd run into her. Hearing a few giggles she turned glaring at the sources causing them to turn at once. It seemed as if she were actually helping the male. She turned back to the male crossing her arms as she watched him stand. The girl was strikingly beautiful.. But the second she opened her mouth it was clear her looks didn't match her attitude. "Of course it was your fault." She said her eyes narrowing. "I haven't moved an inch.." She practically hissed before deflating a bit. She kept a calm composure yet her tongue was icy.. "Watch yourself.. Mistakes will get you killed in this game.. ..No one here will be there for you. Regardless of how well you think you get along. This ain't no summer camp. You do not have friends." She looked over her shoulder at people who stole looks at her she rolled her eyes. Alliances were petty.. She wouldn't let there gawking start any ideas.

She turned back to him pausing a moment as she studied him. He reminded her of her sister. She scowled slightly.. Shaking that image. He was not her sister.. He was an enemy, he was one of many stopping her from helping her sister.. Speaking once more she lowered her voice so only the two could hear. "I'm no nanny.. But you're going to have them on you.." She hissed. "Show them up." She says as if lecturing a child. She was giving advice but at the same time it seemed as if she wanted nothing to do with him. She smiled as she took a step closer to him leaning up to him as her warm breath fell against his ear. "..Then I'll be the one to take you out.." She said in a seducing voice which in most situations would be a moment in history for teenaged boys everywhere. But in this situation.. She had told him she'd be the one to kill him. She pulled back smiling cocking one brow slightly winking as she walked passed him to a random station.

User Image

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Alexander Anthony Atom

User Image

User Image

xxxAlexander hid his smirk as the others whispered about him that's exactly what he wanted to be labeled as an easy take out he looked the girl over as she studied him he smirked that little mischievous smirk that said he loved to be underestimated and loved proving everyone wrong that in fact was his strategy after all he noticed the way she defended him as if she was used to protecting someone that information would come in handy he nodded at her advice "i-ill try my best" he says acting unconfident in his abilities while thinking to himself 'watch yourself just when you think you've won ill turn the tables on you and leave you defenseless just you wait' he nodded and watched her walk away "the name is Alexander... from district three volunteer" he said volunteer so it sounded more like a punishment "and you?"

Dying is a gift so,

Generous Giver

8,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
̶D̶i̶s̶t̶r̶i̶c̶t̶ ̶1̶2̶
User Image
↣ ᒎᗩᔕᕈᙓᖇ ᕼᗩᗯḰᙓ ↢
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Jasper was glad that Hazel agreed with him, but he didn't tell her that. He knew how risky an endeavor like this was going to be. But how less riskier would it be for him to grab Riley during the middle of the games and then fight to protect her? Especially if the boy from 2 formed any kind of alliance and came after him with his buddies, which was sure to happen. The Careers were bullies. They always worked together to pick off the weak. He just hoped that for his sister's sake that he wasn't just being a naive fool with this idea of alining the weaker districts together against the stronger.

Chase's voice brought him back to reality.
"Where should we start?" Jasper shook his head, ignoring the whole bit where Chase seemed to correct himself as if he didn't want to force them to go to a station with him. The boy really was pitiful. Jasper would have to work on boosting his confidence if they were going to get anywhere with him. "How about we start with enlarging our group?" His eyes moved to Hazel for a moment before scanning the room. "I'm sure there are plenty of weaker tributes who would feel safer in a group than trying to survive on their own." He turned his gaze so that it was centered between both tributes from District 10. "I'm sure looking around this room you can spot a few you might trust to work with us..." His smile broadened, his idea was sounding more enticing the more he voiced it. "Just as I'm sure that you can find plenty that we can't trust." He let his eyes move between the two. "Now, you're either in or out. Let me know your decision now, and I promise to protect everyone in the group - whoever you want to bring in - just as long as they are willing to work together towards the common goal of one of us going home." Jasper continued to keep his voice calm and collected as he addressed the two. "But just so you know where I stand," He lowered his voice to a whisper so only the two from 10 could hear his secret. "I'll protect you and whoever you want in our group, but I don't plan on being a survivor even if I have to kill myself in the end to send someone else home." Of course, he kept who he wanted that someone to be to himself. As long as Chase thought he was protecting Hazel, he might be able to at least hold the three of them together.

User Image

I close my eyes
Only for a moment and the moment's gone
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes with curiosity
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

Dapper Businessman

_______________ __ ██████████████████ ███████ : D i s t r i c t 》 S i x █████████ ███

_________
User Image

_____________________↬ An individual doesn't get cancer, a family does. ─ ❣ Keep going.. For my sake Cecilia, I'll be back soon with money & medicine.
▪▫ {I swear*◞ it.}
_________::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                    Ashliegha scowled hearing how innocent he was. He.. He wouldn't make it too far. But that wasn't her problem~ That was a good thing after all! One more out the closer to winning he becomes she was happy enough to twirl at how easy this would be. She stopped short turning as the illusion slowly broke apart in her mind.. This male could be dangerous her guard was As she turned studying him.

"..Volunteer huh?" She said turning on her heals. Heh... I find it hard to believe a male as whimsy as him would sign his life away without a reason.. "Oh how brave of you.. Signing away your life for no reason.. Bravo dear bravo~" She said clapping being the typical b***h she was sarcasm dripped in her voice. "Is there a reason why perhaps?" She asked tapping her heart shaped lips.

"Someone like you..? Hah.. They would have to have some idea of winning.. Or be volunteering for a loved one. But I don't think that's you're case Alexander." She says taking a step closer. Explaining herself but not the full story. "I volunteered as well. However the other girl who was called.. I didn't even know her. I want the money. ..You want to know my name huh?" She laughed. "I'm not like any other girl here. I hated everyone from my district. I hate everyone here. I'll kill brutally.. Merciless regardless if you remind me of her.." She stopped trailing off her striking blue eyes widened as she gave away her weak point. Dammit.. "..If you want to know my name Alex dear.. Earn it." She murmured fixing his shirt for him. She had a way of making people hold onto every last word of hers. Her hands rested on his chest feeling his heart beat without it being obvious. Normal.. He was calm for someone so weak.. Or a liar.

User Image

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Alexander Anthony Atom

User Image

User Image

xxxAlexander smiled just slightly the more the girl talked the more she gave away he was eating the information up "im guessing someone in your family has a medical condition and if you need that much money it has to be something serious ... pneumonia perhaps or maybe something worse... also seeing as how your desperate enough to volunteer you must be from one of the districts between 5-12 the way you carry yourself im guessing six but i could be wrong" he says analyzing her like he would the tech back home he smirked a bit "as to why i volunteered lets just leave it at i was forced to .. i dont want to be here i might as well have been called and not volunteered " he says looking at his shirt he put it back the way it was before she touched him and yawned "well nice chatting with you six..mind if i call you that since i dont have your name.. ill be..well sitting around as usual" he gave a small smile and waved to her then walked off

Dying is a gift so,

Beloved Fatcat

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

☠ D I S T R I C T X T W O ☠
" Y o u x b e t t e r x w a t c h x y o u r x s e l f"

User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Nate was a little surprised that she didn't have a go at him for implying that the other boy from her District was her boyfriend, or that she didn't start blushing and get all flustered. Most girls did at suck a cocky remark. However what she said in response sounded much more entertaining. He grinned. Oh, this was going to be even more fun than he expected. That Jelani boy was either going to be a dead easy target, or he could easily set them up against one another; cause some drama. He wasn't one for really caring about adding the whole "drama" thing to the show, but it would make things interesting for him at least. They might even kill each other - two birds with one stone! This was going to be excellent. He glanced up at her as she reached out her hand for him to grab. He wasn't one to do it, but he took her hand, and continued to hold it as he pulled himself to his feet, despite not using any of her assistance to get up. Hopefully this would come across as some weak little way of implying he trusted her. Or whatever. "Oh... ok." he said sarcastically with a cheeky chuckle in response to what she said about Jelani. He pretended to turn away, as if about to grab a weapon or something, "I don't want him to.. bash me up.. or anything.. for stepping on his turf." he sarcastically called over his shoulder to her with a grin upon his face as he pretended to eye off the weapons, trying to choose one.

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"G o o d x g u y s x n e v e r x f i n i s h x f i r s t"

User Image

Dapper Businessman

_________
User Image

▪▫ {I swear*◞ it.}
                    Ashliegha didn't even hide the disgust on her face at his comment. That b*****d.. She would be killing him.. She swore she would..

Sneering at his comment. Oh he was from a higher district oh pardon her manners..! Pfft.. Yeah right. As he pushed his luck further. He'd been trained for this like all the other damn careers. She crossed her arms now staring at him hanging on by a very simple thread watching him place his shirt back in place she rolled her eyes ramming him into the wall. It was amazing how strong of a grip she had.

"Watch yourself... You're barking up the wrong tree b*****d! I'll " She snarled a weapon hidden up her sleeve she soon pressed to his throat. "What makes you think I won't kill you right now..?!" She said laughing. "Like I'll melt in your hands you damn career. I can't wait tell you all loose.. And shut your damn districts up about how much money you have! Give them a taste of how the rest of us feel!" She was panting slightly guards were coming "DROP THE WEAPON!" the bellowed in their deep voices. She sighed. "You got lucky this time.. But in the games I won't hold back.." She snapped. "DROP THE WEAPON!" They repeated she looked over at them and held up her hands spreading her fingers as it clanged before stilling. She then smiled. "How rude of me.." She said looking over at him she turned her body grinding her elbow into him with her full strength in his abdominal, doing a turn as she turned away once more it would bruise but nothing to serious. But it would sure as hell knock the wind out of him. "I'm Ash... Happy Hunger games b*****d.." She said in an icy whisper as the guards snatched her away from him she finally got them to let her go as she went back to another station.

"Yeah yeah.. Not tell the games I get it." The rough female replied waving them off as she sat in the camouflage station. "Is it best to paint yourself naked..?" She asked biting her lip gently causing her male instructor to flush at once. Hmph. This game was just getting started.. And she already had a million tactics, and why not test them on everyone while they were there at her dispense..? She sighed still fuming over Alexander.

User Image

Beloved Fatcat

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
✿*゚ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ゚*✿
D I S T R I C T 1 0
User Image User Image

As Chase, and then Jasper, spoke, Hazel couldn't seem to take her worrying eyes off of the boy from her District. She suddenly felt a life time worth of guilt wash over her. He was basically saying he was willing to, and GOING to, put his life on the line to save her. But why? Wasn't the purpose of this stupid game to try and get yourself out alive? Not like she really expected herself to survive. But with both of them both talking about trying to get her out alive, she couldn't but feel her stomach tighten with guilt and sadness. She shook off the feeling though, feeling like now wasn't the right time to think about such a thing. It was time to focus on Jasper's plan. She swallowed deeply, shifting her eyes from Chase to Jasper.

"You know I'm in.." she said softly. As Jasper said he didn't plan on surviving, she winced. She knew, here and now, she wouldn't be able to stand watching him die, watching him sacrifice himself. Jasper or Chase. Once again she blocked her mind off from such a thought. Her eyes flickered to the ground uneasily for a moment, before slowly circling the room and the faces that filled it. Her eyes fell on the young girl from District 12, "What about the little girl from you District?" she asked curiously, turning her attention back to Jasper. She had no either they were brother and sister. She just couldn't bear the idea of such a young girl fighting and dying alone.

User Image User Image

Dapper Businessman

User Image

User Image Chase
» District : 10 «

Chase blinked a bit taken back by that.. Wasn't enlarging there group bad..? More people meant the harder it would be at the end as they all grew attached. What if they tricked Hazel..? No he would make sure no one harmed her. Or this Jasper guy, he put up with him more then anyone else had in a long time. He'd stay awake at night if he had to.

He nodded looking around everyone looked so strong.. Well there was that little girl from 12! That strange pigtailed girl who'd passed out on stage.. And then.. His eyes caught a timid male who ran into a girl. Ack.. She looked tough.

He turned back to him stealing a glance at Hazel he decided nodding. “I'm in.” He says confidently giving a sheepish smile. Being as gullible as he was Chase full heartedly believed Jasper wanted to send Hazel home.. After all why wouldn't he? Although the two never talked that didn't mean he never noticed her. She was.. She was friendly. A lot nicer then most the girls, she was pretty cute too.

He then jumped looking over to the direction of the crazed female from six as she elbowed the man even after the guards told her no. His jaw dropped a moment before looking to the other two as if they didn't see. "Ah.. It's probably best to stay on her good side.." He says stealing a glance over at the shadows where the pigtailed girl hid. She was a good member.. He'd suggest her! After all she was too young to go. Same with twelve. When Hazel replied the girl from 12 he nodded. "I second that.. I reckon she's too young to get involved. It's her first year after all.. What rotten luck." He than sighed. "I have another suggestion.. The girl from 5." He said nodding over to an area that looked as if no one was there. "She ain't very strong, but she's real smart. ..After falling off stage she won't have many sponsors.." He said his brows furrowing worriedly. She couldn't even hold a sword.. She'd be no competition..

"Take all the courage you have left.. Wasted on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head.."

User Image
User Image
User Image

Mood: Anxious, Excited.
Out.Of.Breath: - -
My song: ♫♪ La-tee-da-darling ♫♪♫

Generous Giver

8,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image
▐█▀█▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▀█▀░░▒▄█░▒▄▀▄
▐█▌▐█ █▀▄█▐█▀ █ █░ ░░░░░▒░░▒▄▀
▐█▄█▀ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀▀ ▀░░░▒▄█▄█▄▄
ℜїℓℯ¥ Ḡ◎ℓ∂
HOPE
It is the only thing stronger that fear.

Riley nodded when Stella said she wanted to start with the fires, and she immediately began to scan the supplies before her. She could feel the instructor's eyes on her ready for her to ask what to do, but this was something Riley was prepared for. Her father had made her build fires in District 12 when the weather got really cold, but more than building a fire he had emphasized on the idea that the fire had to 'smokeless'. "Tell me, Stella, do you know anything about building fires?" Riley didn't look up from studying the supplies the instructor had set out for the tributes to use as she addressed the older girl.

Heroes are made when you make a choice
You could be a hero - heroes do what's right
You could be a hero - you might save a life
You could be a hero- you could join the fight
For what's right, for what's right, for what's right

Generous Giver

8,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
̶D̶i̶s̶t̶r̶i̶c̶t̶ ̶1̶2̶
User Image
↣ ᒎᗩᔕᕈᙓᖇ ᕼᗩᗯḰᙓ ↢

Hearing that Hazel 'was in' brought a smile to Jasper's face. Maybe, he wasn't sounding as crazy as he thought. He watched Chase glance at Hazel before making his decision that he was also 'in', and then watched them scan the room in search of recruits for their group. He watched Chase jump and turned to see what was the matter just as the girl from 6 elbowed a guy - who must have just walked in since Jasper didn't recognize him from earlier - in the abdomen. His body flinched slightly with sympathy pain as his own injury in the same area had yet to recover. He quickly shook it off, turning back to Chase who was staring aghast at the sight before commenting on how it would be best to stay on her good side. Jasper simply nodded in agreement, struggling to ignore the pain that was swelling up within him again.

When Hazel suggested 'the little girl' from his district, it was all Jasper could do not to sigh with relief that he didn't have to suggest her, and then to hear Chase second Hazel on that, commenting on what rotten luck Riley had being chosen the first year her name had been entered, Jasper couldn't help but think:
You have no idea... He continued to listen to Chase's next suggestion all while thanking whatever higher power was out that that they had suggested bringing Riley in. So it would appear to be their idea rather than his. He nodded. "Anyone else?"

User Image

I close my eyes
Only for a moment and the moment's gone
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes with curiosity
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

Beloved Fatcat

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200

◦ ▬▬▬▬▬ H X A X Z X E X L ▬▬▬▬▬ ◦
User Image
D I S T R I C T 1 0
"There is another world... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Well, there must be."
User Image User Image

Hazel continued to glance around all the faces that filled the room, trying to pick out who would be best to join them. Once again her eyes fell on the little girl form District 12. But this time her attention shifted to the girl from District 1 who seemed to be taking care of the young girl. Hazel's brows furrowed a little, trying to decipher what was going on. The girl was from District one, and so it was expected that she would be just as stuck up as the rest of them. Without knowing Jasper was the older brother of the girl, she wondered if it would be good to have someone who would be willing to keep a close eye on the little one. Then again, she may just be putting on her poker face and gaining the trust of the girl to snatch an easy girl. Either way it was difficult to not whether to trust her. She glanced back at Jasper in a questioning manner, without saying a word.

►You don't really care for music, do you?◄
User Image User Image

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Alexander Anthony Atom

User Image

User Image

xxxAlexander blinked at this he smiled a bit she was so easy to read it was hilarious he was using her so the others thought he was weak but he didn't expect her to pull the hidden weapon he knew she had it he could tell by the way she was so careful to move her arm but he hadn't expected her to use it but when she did he pulled his own placing in at her stomach but of course before either of them could make a move the guards came he hide his knife quite quickly and watched them scold the girl "so that's your name well .. ill see you around ash...i hope you survive i really do ..." he says then thought to himself 'cause it will be that much more satisfying to see you fall'

xxx After the encounter with the girl he was in a slightly more active mood so he went to the hand to hand combat station and spared with a guard he of course lost... on purpose like he usually did he smiled and then went to the blade station he looked at the assortment ... machete a few odd shaped swords that looked dangerous but were really cumbersome and useless to him sure they could be used easily but against a more experienced swordsman with a simpler blade it was useless he picked up some of the smaller swords and seemed to be testing them out he sighed and put most of them back but one in particular he smiled at testing it like he did the others he gave it a few swings and nodded this was the one he wanted and he was lucky too cause according to the weapons chart there would be three of them in the cornucopia

Dying is a gift so,

Melina Moemon No.5

User Image

▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬ ▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬ ▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬
Because I can't seem to live in the perfect life-style
Because I don't intend to live in the perfect life-style
I am awkward, so I'll be awkward.. My knowledge is all I need!
User Image

Melina had been ease dropping.. The male had been glancing in the wrong direction.. She had switched spots a while ago. After all she'd taken interest in the timid male.. He was adorable.. So in ways she was stalking him now... But of course she didn't see it that way.

It was research for self interests. He'd be the one she helped in this game.. And over hearing him bring up her name she blushed pulling at her beanie stepping back as if they could hear her heart beat quickening. She smiled. He thought she was smart..! Ah how wonderful to hear his praise.. She was beyond smart! She'd cook meals for him and and.. She trailed off the thought as the crazed female realized that this was her only chance.. She poked from out of the shadows approaching him. "I never got you're name earlier.." She murmured in her whisper of a voice. Of course she knew his name! And district! Along with everyone else there! It had been one of the easier things she'd memorized. Ah.. But that didn't change the fact the girl was awkward. She couldn't make any more words as she wanted to say her name as well.. However she wasn't timid and shy.. She simply wasn't good with others.. Her morals were also very screwed up.

▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬ ▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬ ▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬▬/▬
I'm a joke they say.. I amuse them. I fell off the stage on live television..! I passed out. I stumbled.. Strange sounds came out as I failed to say words.
Why wouldn't they? All my life I've been the odd one out. But perhaps my knowledge might come into play..? I might just have a chance. I promised I'd try.. I welcome death for my odds are low.. Sponsors are out of the question.. But don't count me out just yet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff