< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 >

Salt Potat's Princess

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXAzami Ikushima
Tower Arcana

Way back when the prophecies began
Do you think they really had a master plan
Or were they merely writing fables, stories?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

”Yer friggen kidding me, right?” Azami shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose as Tatsuo presented his plan to the assembled group of sociopaths. ”Babysitting half of you losers is bad enough, and now you’re gonna add a cripple to our merry little band? Better hope his power lets him fly or something. I’m not exactly in the mood to play chauffer.” She sighed. Tatsuo was the most level-headed of the group, so she knew not to question his judgment too much, but she felt the need to make her displeasure known all the same. ”Well, whatever. Guess I can’t argue with front row seats to the massacre tonight.”

Lily and Tatsuo had already summoned their Personas, but Azami didn’t feel the need to flaunt her power just yet. And besides, Cassiopeia got a little antsy when she was called out, anyway. Much as she would have loved to show the assembled Ayakashi exactly where they could kiss it, even she wasn’t able to take em all on at once. ”Come on, Blondie. Let’s go find the tower and wait for our guest.” She muttered. With a wave, Azami turned away from the assembly and headed down the back alley once more. When she re-appeared on the main streets, the young girl closed her eyes intently and mentally scoured the area for the all-too familiar tower. It didn’t take her too long, the tower gave off a very specific type of wavelength, and it was impossible to miss after you’d been there once before. ”It’s pretty close by already. Lucky me.”

I don't know but it has occurred to me.
The punishment that they threaten constantly,
It's only real if they could just convince me.

Rhapsody Rain

Kikker2

Bloody Maleficarum

Bloblike Otaku

Sometimes, I sit and think to myself:
-----Why does anyone care?

"Blondie" quietly and amusedly accepted, allowing Asumi to lead the way. She would be more at ease with the situation, and Lily would be on hand when things went to hell. Lily smiled at the approach towards the tower, there was never really anything quite like it.
Which, of course, was the only reason Lily was there.
In all honesty, Lily was rather intrigued by the fact the young man was handicapped; she would enjoy watching the anguish and despair he would hide, the hatred of pity along with the desperation for what once was. She knew those markers from a distance, and it would be fun to play with them up close. Still, that would be better later; she was there to entice him, after all.

I certainly don't.

Distinct Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Sun Arcana
User Image

Tenshi "Shishi" Shikami

"What's the point of being at the top..."

Tenshi hadn't noticed his flip phones LED light on his phone light up until it was almost too late. The light would flash blue whenever a message came through. By the time he read the message it was one minute to twelve. The message was from Julianna, asking whether he would be watching tonight. His first reaction was staring at his screen incredulously while his cheeks flushed hot, he couldn't believe she texted him. Secondly he wondered how she got his number, he typed in his reply as he wondered the many, many ways in which the american could have acquired his number. Hey Jules. Yeah, Im in front of my tele right now. Is anyone else watching? Oh, and sorry for running out earlier today.

Tenshi had just hit the send button when the clock hit twelve. He jerked his head upward when the television flickered to life, a yellow static on screen. The atmosphere in the room around him changed as well, the shadows seemed to grow contorted and darker, and the air became heavier. Tenshi shifted uncomfortably on his carpet as he looked around the room. The screen flickered again, and showed the silhouette of a man. At first it seemed like a normal man, but with enough squinting Tenshi made out that the guy was missing a leg. His thoughts wandered to Shima, but he decided it could be any cripple. Although, having spent two years with Shima, the figure on the screen resembled him just as much.

Jules, are you seeing this? The midnight channel! It works. Im seeing a cripple dude. Could be Shima, you met him yesterday I believe. So im pretty sure this Channel isnt showing my future. But, I cant think of Shima trying to kill me either. Whats happening on your side?

Even the glow of Tenshi's phone seemed eerie. As if the phone itself had become sentient and was focusing all its attention on Tenshi, maddened at how he dare push its buttons. He snapped the phone shut. And looked at the screen again, "What the ******** is going on?"

"... when Everyone could be together down here?"

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

"Tch...Isn't this enough hiding?", she murmured to herself.

After a length of time hidden in the shadows of the coffins, she'd managed to convince herself that she needed to leave the ally way. There were likely people just like her stuck in this mess---but less experienced in the art of staying out of harm's way. After all...those creatures that were mucking about were amazingly difficult to escape once they caught wind of your existence...It just plain wasn't safe...

So...with all these things in mind she decided to begin a patrol rather than hide away like a scared child.

She wasn't going to protect or save anyone that might need the protection not being present on the scene.

With her thumbs looping around her pocket's edges she strolled out of the ally way and glanced about curiously. As usual the world was quiet---but she imagined that only meant the area she was in didn't have anyone being attacked or 'awake' yet. To assume every spot in town was safe just because it appeared safe would be reckless...

With a patrol plan in mind she began searching the area for any other living souls that might be drifting around.

Bloblike Otaku

There's a ghost in me
----He wants to say he's sorry

Kiku couldn't believe it; everything looked the same from her dream last night. And then the tv turned on.
It was like an old ghost story; watching a young man with a cane, though it took a moment to see the leg, or lack there of. The girl blinked, then giggled. If he's anything to me, then he better have at least a couple knives on him. Kiku was mesmerized, and almost forgot about her phone. With only a breif glance away from the screen, she threw a mass text to her new numbers.
'Tell me I'm not crazy; does anyone else see a kid with a cane? This is equal parts awesome and horrifying!'

Doesn't mean I'm sorry . . .

Salt Potat's Princess

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXAzami Ikushima
Tower Arcana

Azami hadn’t bothered to check whether or not Lily had ended up following her, though she knew the woman probably would. The two were sickeningly similar in their fascination with the pain of others, and there was no doubt that the older woman would waste no time in finding the tower. Azami continued her trek down the main drag of Kyoto’s downtown area, trusting her gut to lead her n the proper direction. It wasn’t too long before a familiar sight jutted out amongst the city’s skyline. A macabre tower composed of twisted metal that rose from the depths in a random location each night during the Dark Hour. Within the tower were all sorts of nasty creatures, but if an individual had the strength of will to overcome them, they would be given an extremely valuable reward.

As Azami made her way closer, she noticed that the tower had cropped up in a familiar spot, namely the same Hospital where Tatsuo had earned his persona a year prior. ”Now, ain’t that hilarious.” She mused. ”Looks like Tatsuo and this kid have more in common than bad taste in hangouts.” Azami reached out to the door to the tower, a tall black slab of solid steel that was unusually warm to the touch and, as a precaution, focused herself to locate Kohryu. The persona was easy enough to find. Far as she knew, there weren’t any other persona users in the area, and the dragon was a rather large mass of energy. But something was off about its movements. Namely, that there were none.

”Crap on a stick.” She cussed, pulling her hand away from the door. ”Little shithead didn’t take the bait. Guess it’s time for plan B.” Azami turned away from the tower and broke out in a full sprint toward Kohryu’s location. With only an hour to work, she needed to be quick and efficient. Luckily, her age and appearance gave her a natural edge in playing the lost, defenseless child during the Dark Hour, which had allowed them to lure a victim or two to the tower in the past. She hoped it would be enough.

It wasn’t long before Azami reached the residence where Kohryu had conspicuously perched himself and shook her head. Oh, yeah. Real smart there, Doc. Because when I see a giant-a** dragon, the first thing I’m gonna do is step outside to take a look. She made a mental note to herself to not allow Tatsuo to take the lead in any more operations and readied herself to get into character.

Azami took a deep breath, rubbed her clothes and face with assorted bits of dirt and grime to give the appearance that she’d been running (and falling) on her way. Luckily, her trip over had already sufficiently messed up her hair and flushed her face. Her disguise complete, Azami opened her mouth and began to wail like a lost child, running across the lawn all the while.

”Mommy!? I’m scared! Where did you go?” Crocodile tears formed in her eyes as she approached the porch, where she curled up in a ball and continued to cry.

Noxmad

Bloblike Otaku

Sometimes, I sit and think to myself:
-----Why does anyone care?

Lily kept at a distance; she'd use a cue to hop in later. Plans a nd plots were forming, but she would need to see a little more of this stranger first, to give a decent judge of reactions. It likely wouldn't be too difficult, but the wise erred on the side of caution.
Besides, seeing Azumi acting like the child people thought she was was amusing, and Lily almost laughed from her spot in the shadows. However this was going to go, this was going to be fun.

I certainly don't.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

User Image

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Magician~

Shima felt a chill go down his spine as the world suddenly seemed to get really quiet. Too quiet for his liking. He took his headphones out with a lazy movement and attempted to turn on his music. "Dead?" he mumbled to himself. Shoving his headphones back in his pocket, he was going to head inside, when he suddenly heard crying. A little girl, around 10 or 11, was crying out for her mother. He turned away from his house. He walked over to her. "Are you lost little girl? Quit your crying before I leave you here. Where was the last place you saw your mom?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Symphony of Discord's Significant Otter

Nebulous Misfit

User ImageUser Image

Ĵulianne Ŧroyna
Ĵules

ᒘudgement

╯❝ Keep Running with the Dark Horses ❞╭

W h e r e a m I ?: Kyoto streets?
xxxxx W h o i s w i t h m e ? : No one
xxxxxxxxxx M y c o n d i t i o n : Good

The lights in the front room flickered as midnight came upon the house, and it just so happened that Jules' phone buzzed at that exact moment, surprising her the smallest bit. "Jeeze," she mumbled to herself, looking down at the ghastly glow of her phone. "Well he answered, so I guess it was still right, Kou... Kou?" The girl glanced up to see coffins in the place of her two twin friends, just as she had seen the night before. "Again..."
There was no way this was a dream anymore. She had been more than willing to accept it as such before, but now that it had happened again, she wasn't so certain. Instead of texting, Jules attempted to call Tenshi. Unfortunately the call did not go through, and she sighed heavily through her nostrils in frustration and disappointment. "Of course." Her eyes looked up to the television as it flickered and turned itself on, showing her a static, unclear picture appeared on the screen. The scene was difficult to make out, but it was possible that she was seeing the same thing he was describing. The television turned on by itself, i think i see someone, she texted quickly before setting her phone aside. With curiosity getting the better of her, she leaned closer to the tv, reaching out to the indistinct image. As her fingers touched the screen, the image shifted dramatically, taking Jules by surprise. Her hand retracted, but not with near as much force as the screen did with pulling her in. "Wait--"

Jules was yanked through the television set, sending her careening into a blue accented room. As she looked up, she observed that it looked similar to an airplane cabin on some private jet, save for a round table near the back. Seated at the table was an older, hunched man with a schnoz so long Jules would have thought it Pinocchio. Standing at his side was a blonde, much younger man in a uniform.
"Welcome to the Velvet Room, my dear young lady..."
"What.."
"My name is Igor, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." The long nosed man gestured to the younger standing. "This is August. He is a resident, just as I am." The man bowed in acknowledgement. "Now, would you be so kind as to introduce yourself?"
"Ah..I'm Julianne," she said tentatively.
"So this is the name of our rare guest," Igor commented with a chuckle. "You are different than the others that have come before. But, that is explanation for another time. This place exists between mind and matter. A room for those that have been bound by contract." Igor procured a small yellow folder, opening it to reveal the papers Jules had signed to study abroad. "From now on, you are our guest in the Velvet Room. Now, you are quite unique from those from the past... while they possessed the Wild Card, you do not. But..your card is quite unique when you bear it. Still, this explanation is for another time. Right now, you are needed elsewhere. But don't worry. We will be meeting again soon."
"Wait, I don't understand--"
"You will in time," Igor said. "But for now, there is someone that needs you."

Before Jules knew what was happening, she found herself on her hands and knees in the street. "I should have just stayed home..." she grumbled, standing to her feet and wiping down the front of herself. When she looked ahead, she saw a tower rising out of where the General Hospital should have been. Her thoughts drifted back to Shima. Was that who needed her? There was only one way to know. With that, she began to make her way to the tower.
It wasn't long, however, until she thought she saw someone else move. Jules stopped, glancing around a bit and trying to focus on the figure she saw move. "Hello," she tried, hoping that there was some other person that was just fine besides her out here.

╯❝ Hope Makes the Blood Change Courses ❞╭

OOC:

Stale Ace
Seventh Normal

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

A gigantic tower, rising into the sky. This wasn't the first time she'd seen it, but the feeling never changed. It was like something right out of a comic or an anime---the only difference was instead of being stricken with awe at the sight of amazing CGI, or great effects...she only felt dread. It was like staring up at a forbidden place that told her inherently...if she walked in there as she was right now, she'd be through. Unlike the...things she'd ran into out here, she'd be dealing with things that she'd never be able to get away from...and she knew all of this just looking up at the massive beacon ahead of her.

"..."

It pissed her off.

She'd worked up all this courage to be out here all in the open for every beast to see for everyone else's sake...and this is what she gets when she looks up at that eerie looming tower. She gets shown a place she could never set foot into, and hope she could save a person from. So like always...she lifted her right hand and flipped it off as if the not-so-inanimate tower had feelings to match. She flipped it off and turned while grabbing the bokken stuck in her belt so she could rest it along her shoulders.

Although she was aware her primary goal was to save people, she couldn't help but feel insulted. She'd come a long way, and she knew that...but being aware of her weakness and having it shoved in front of her face like that...It was intolerable. Especially when she couldn't very well just say things like 'One day I'll be strong enough'...

'Hello?'

A voice caught her attention. Her petty feelings faded away and her priorities corrected themselves. Luckily...just as she turned she'd find a girl standing not too far from where she stood. Her eyes quickly sized the woman up as if to decide whether or not she was friend-or-foe right off the bat, but it seemed mentally Yua discarded the probability instantly. She'd yet to run into anyone whom actually knew what the ******** was going on...so it'd be weird for it to happen now. At least...that was what she'd been lead to thought after the number of people she'd managed to save so far.

To show she meant no hostile intentions, she aligned her bokken with her shoulders and behind her own neck. Her arms hang lazily from around it's mass in a comfortable position afterward---which probably made her look twice the delinquent she already looked...but she didn't care at this point. In a situation like this, she noticed having someone look tough tended to comfort the other party. So she took on the part gracefully while strolling over to her side.

After a fairly long pause she finally drew up her words,"Follow me, If you stay out here you'll be killed."

She decided those words would be enough.

Most people were too confused and scared to disagree in these situations...So she'd learned it was just plain quicker to take advantage of it, than to try and explain things and get attacked. Since she'd bothered not to look particularly hostile, she imagined the girl might trust her---but just in case she paused and glanced behind her to see whether or not she was coming. If she had questions she'd answer them---not that she could give much intell herself.

"You don't have to stay with me...but I'd rather you be somewhere safe than out in the open where they can get you."

Rhapsody Rain

Distinct Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Sun Arcana
User Image

Tenshi "Shishi" Shikami

"What's the point of being at the top..."

Tenshi eyed the screen for a long time. An internal dilemma had lodged itself deep within his mind. Firstly, the midnight channel was real and all the rumours surrounding it, or at least one of the rumours must be real. But which one? There was the rumour which meant whoever showed up on the channel was your soul mate. Tenshi felt a chold chill run down his spine. 'I dont have anything against cripples. I just dont see myself ending up with a man... I'm not gay damnit.' The second rumour was that whoever turned up on your screen was your killer. Someone who would end up killing you. 'Shima, would you really kill me? We're not close, but I've done nothing wrong by you. At least not intentionally.' The screen flickered and died just as suddenly as it had come on. The room fell into darkness.

Tenshi grabbed his phone and the empty pizza box off the coffee table as he stood up. He stepped outside onto his balcony and shoved the pizza box forcefully into the already stuffed garbage can. He leaned over the railing as a text came through, and flipped his phone open, or at least he tried. The railing was still wet from the rain, and his left elbow slipped, the sudden movement and slight shock, allowed for the phone to fall helplessly through Tenshi's fingers, his heart fell with his phone, along with all his contacts, pictures, some music for just incase his ipod died. He watched in grim silence as the phone fell all the way down into the ground floor flower bed.
"YEAH!" He couldnt contain his brief surge of delight as he punched the air, not noticing how his scream had disrupted the silence.He rushed to his door, slipped on his shoes, and made his way down to the ground floor, take the stairs two at a time. There was a slim chance his phone was unscathed, but that's a chance he was willing to take.

As Tenshi pushed open the gate to streets, he couldnt help but feel that he was exposed. It might have had to do with the fact that he had his sleepwear on. A white cotton t-shirt and and black cotton pajama pants, assorted with chibi images of Pokemon. The gate slapped shut behind him as he walked to the flower bed, his steps echoed through the streets, each one seemingly more louder than the next. He found his phone covered by some dirt, but other than that everything was okay. He read the message Julianna sent him, she didnt describe who she saw, he wondered if she left that out on purpose, and typed in the message as he made his way back to the gate, glancing over over his shoulder once, when he thought he heard a sound, it was nothing.

Yeah, the tele switching on, was creepy as hell. Im still creeped out by everything, although im amazed as well. But, did u see a cripple too?

Tenshi hit send and placed the phone in his pants pocket. He then tried opening the gate and found it had locked itself behind him. His heart sank as he realised he didnt have his keys on him. He buzzed Mr. Touro in room 10, the maintenance guy, Tenshi was used to finding himself outside without a key, and as a result had become good friends with Mr. Touro. He had already buzzed 20 times, when he let his head slowly rest against the gate. He slammed is hand into the wall next to the gate when he found he couldnt phone from his phone either. 'This day... Cant possibly get any worse.' He then buzzed everyone at once, after a moment of waiting for a single response. He kicked the gate with his heel and stalked off towards the convenience store, defeated, and frustrated. He let out a shout of anger as he kicked a can on the street corner. He shoved his balled up fists deep into his pockets, and stalked off, his anger making him oblivious to the Tower looming over the skyline.

"First Sakura. Then the face plant. Then I almost run into Yua... Wait, Yua!!"

He pulled out his phone, and checked his contact list, Yua's number was still there. He hesistated before texting her, but he knew her gang was out and about, he knew because he was part of them not too long ago. Hopefully he could convince them to let him stay in the hideout for the night. He felt the chill set in his bones as he texted.

Hey Yua, I know we haven't spoken in a while. But, I could really use your help. For old times sake? -Tenshi
He added his name, for just in case she had deleted his number. They hadn't exactly parted on the best of terms. He sent the message and continued towards the convenience, his uneasy having sky-rocketed, now that he was cold, in pajamas, waiting for Yua's reply and he still couldnt help but feel creeped out.

"... when Everyone could be together down here?"

Rhapsody Rain

Seventh Normal

Salt Potat's Princess

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXAzami Ikushima
Tower Arcana

Bam. He’d taken the bait. Azami smiled wryly behind her cupped hands as she continued her façade. ”We…we were walking home and-and then she was gone!” She howled, throwing herself against her unfortunate victim as she continued to sob. ”The-there was just this box. So I got scared and I ran, and then there were these scary things. Please, mister, you gotta help meeeeeeee!”

If everything went according to plan, she’d be able to lure the boy inside and then shove him into a TV with her Persona’s help and then follow him through shortly after. The shadows could manifest in a weaker form outside the tower, but what was required for the Ayakashi’s goals could only occur within its boundaries. Azami continued to cry, forcing more of her weight against her soon-to-be-victim in an attempt to shove him into the home. ”I’m scared! The monsters are gonna get me!”

Noxmad

You'd best be getting your a** in that TV, boy. > neutral

Symphony of Discord's Significant Otter

Nebulous Misfit

User ImageUser Image

Ĵulianne Ŧroyna
Ĵules

ᒘudgement

╯❝ Keep Running with the Dark Horses ❞╭

W h e r e a m I ?: Kyoto streets
xxxxx W h o i s w i t h m e ? : Yua
xxxxxxxxxx M y c o n d i t i o n : Good

When the girl appeared clearly, Jules could tell she was at least somewhat normal. She opened her mouth to ask a question, but as soon as the girl had spoken she was already turning to go on her way. With only a second of hesitance, the American decided to follow. As calm as she was, the girl had to know at least a little more than she did. When Yua stopped and turned, she halted as well and rose a brow slightly at her statement. "They...who's 'they'? And who are you? Do you know what's happening?" She knew that she was probably bombarding her with questions, but if she could get a little more of an understanding of the situation, she would ask questions all night.
The girl looked familiar, now that Jules had the opportunity to really look at her. Maybe she had seen her in the sporting store earlier that day, though she couldn't have been 100% sure. Her posture looked intimidating at first, but Jules had seen it before; while the culture was different, she still knew a rebel when she saw one.

╯❝ Hope Makes the Blood Change Courses ❞╭

OOC:

Stale Ace
Seventh Normal

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

"Koizumi Yua.", she'd replied," I'll admit...I don't entirely know what's going on at all. I haven't for the hand full of times I've experienced this weird event."

As she spoke she moved on. They needed to get somewhere safe. If they were going to talk they needed to get where they couldn't be blind sided by those monsters. So as if to draw the woman with a lure she continued walking while speaking just above a whisper so that she'd have to stick close to hear. It seemed this girl was one of the curious ones, not that she blamed her, hence her tactics for the moment.

"I do know that the things that are out there probably don't have names. But they're like blood hounds...really hungry blood hounds. Once they catch a wiff of you and know you're alive they chase you like an obsession.", Yua'd state once they were back in the ally way near the coffins her friends had turned into.

She carefully looked back at the girl, having faintly recognized her...She still had no idea who the hell she was, but her face was distantly fam--

*BUZZ. BUZZ.*

She jumped, obviously having not expected her phone to go off. Usually it didn't work when the town was in this strange black fog. So to have it suddenly start working properly was quite a surprise...Almost as big a surprise as the text message ID that came up on her screen. Though when Yua saw it her expression seemed a lot less alive and a little dark as if something regrettable happened.

"Anyway," she decided to continue," You sounded like you were looking for someone...Is someone else lost out there? If there is...I'll look for them. You'll either need to be escorted back home or we go to a place I know they won't enter."

While saying these things she glanced over the text message and sighed softly. If he was out here she couldn't just ignore him. He was her responsibility just like everyone else--though she felt like if they talked again...things would just get difficult again. This was certainly not a time for the complex.

'Meet near the 'Kitchen'. - Koizumi'

Nishiki Market (Kyoto's Kitchen')contained their hideout. An abandoned two floor restaurant that was likely long forgotten. It'd been around just long enough to develop ghost stories that kept the kids away, and stories about a certain group of delinquents that kept the adults away. Though luckily they'd yet to be 'evicted' from it...Yua had long foresaw that it'd happen eventually. 'The property wasn't theirs' So she'd always considered it a temporary place...

But...when anyone whom was in her gang spoke of a hangout that was always the place that came to mind. Naturally...it'd be dangerous to go there right now without being careful...but once they were there they were safe. They just had to be careful of the creatures that'd taken to the shadows of the market.

"Change of plans...We're gonna talk somewhere else before we worry about whomever's out there. Unfortunately two people is my limit when I'm out guiding folks around...I can't protect over three people at once."

Rhapsody Rain

Stale Ace

Interesting Genius

User Image
Sejiro Arashi

Sejiro kept on looking out into the city as time went on waiting for whatever this phenomenon was to end. Lucky for him he had yet to see one of those dark blobs he would see every now and then on other days. "Maybe I got lucky today?" He said playing with a yo-yo though his attention was grabbed by his T.V suddenly turning on. "Wait what im pretty sure I left that thing off ugh."he muttered getting up and walking over to turn it off though what he saw caught him off guard. It seemed like a silhouette of a person one who seemed to be a cripple. "I gotta stop staying up during this time!" He said to himself but it didn't end there he then saw from his balcony a tower rising and that was where he felt that it was some sort of sign. "OH what the gods are trying to get me to leave this place and actually explore well I an't doing it!" He yelled at the sky though looking around his apartment there did not seem to be much else to distract himself with at this point. With a sigh he then picked up his bow once again and grabbing a quiver filled with arrows he walked out of his apartment and headed to the ground floor and said " Welp nothing ventured nothing gained right?". He then made his was to where the tower was of course he proceeded slowly and with caution hopeing this phenomenon would end before he got there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff