Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Feels like home..."
He looked around, examining the area

Loiterer

"It does? Hmm....never gotten that reaction before..."*She pressed something into a wall and a small passageway opened up.*"Well, looks like no one's been around for a while...."*The passageway was covered in filth and it was dark. She sighed and went inside.*
He followed her into the passage way, and he didnt care about all the filth in there, maybe he did, but there where no signs of it

Loiterer

*They came into a strange lighted room, full of computers of all kind as well as many young men and women.*"Hey, everybody."*The only reply she got was various grunts or something, but she didn't mind. She walked over to one of the scrawniest and youngest kids and took out the holo recorder. Without saying a word, the kid took it from her and started to work on it. She walked back over to the man and whispered.*"He'll be working for a little while."
"How long is a while?"
He looked at the kid who took it and then turned around
"What to do now then?"

Loiterer

"Don't worry, not too long. He's a genius."*She smiled and looked around a bit.*"Well, until then, you can roam the halls of this place. I'll come and getcha when he's finished."
Arath walked off without saying a word, he walked slowly examining all he thought would be of any use for him later

Loiterer

*Andreleen walked around a bit and then checked on the boy working on the holo recorder.*"Ya done yet?"

~No.~

"Aww man....I should start looking for more geniuses....."

~That's not nice.~

*She stood up.*"I'm just kiddin'. Take as long as you need."
He looked for a seat and sat down, taking it easy for a while
*Sigh...*
"I really have to know what's on that recorder..."

Loiterer

*Finally, the boy finished and handed the holo recorder to Andreleen.*"Thanks, I'll talk to ya later."*She walked back to where the man was and handed him the recorder.*"There."
"Thank you...."
He started pressing some buttons and the hologram came, and it looked like a 3d picture of all the cities, including major info of them too

Loiterer

"Hmm? So what's this about?"*She looked closely at the pictures, full of wonder and confusion.*

((Ya know what I found today? I found the pictures of Ryo and Arath I drew last year. I was like. 'Awesomez!! I should scan these!'. So maybe I will sometime if the scanner ever agrees with the compy.))
((Hi... oh my god... I am really tired lil sis...))

"Its 3D maps over the big cities... everything to the smalest detail... showing security systems and other info that the public doesnt know about..."

Loiterer

((Then maybe you should take a break, bro.))

"Hmm....."*Andreleen sat down on the ground and looked at the maps intently. Amazing....this is...wait....why does he...? She looked up at him a bit quizzically.*
((I cant... dunno why either...))

He examined the map for the city that they where in
"It have it all... even this place.... look!"
He points at their current location on the map

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items