Welcome to Gaia! ::

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Blinked abit at the name' black sands' remembering somthing that the leader said, but she dint pay attion that time.Nods her head,"Hold on,.." Closed the door behind her and ran tords the kichen, were she piled some food up, about 2 appales, 1 cup of ramen, and another thing called,'pokey'. Picks them up and walks back over tords were Tro was." Here yea go,"

Dapper Prophet

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Blinked abit at his question,"I did not say,..But,..Um, well Im from the mall rats," Nods her head, slightly.

Dapper Prophet

Dapper Prophet

((Me loves you guys!!! I just got a pinklink!!!))

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

((lol yay for Tri!!))

Wacthed all the food fall on the ground,"H-Hey! Thats rude, food these days shoudent be thrown down so easy."Sighs, while picking up the food that was thrown down, then notic that the ramen was gone."...?" Glanced back up tords him," Whats wronge with Mall rats?!"

Dapper Prophet

"What's wrong with Mall Rats?" Tro sighed, "They're slimy, and dirty, and flearidden...and..." Tro counts across his fingers, as if trying to remember something. "I don't remember the rest, but there's a lot more bad stuff!"

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Taya walked past the mall rat's small hideout and heard some voices. She was supposed to be seeing another tribe leader about something, but something told her what was happening inside was more worth seeing than negotiating with another tribe leader that challenges her own rank.

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

"Blinked abit not kowing what the last word meant. Growls slightly with narrowed eyes,"Us mall rats arent dirty or slimy, or,.flear-whatever that was!"She dint like yelling so that was in a rather quiet voice."You proubly met (random name), he's always making trouble, but just becouse there are meani's in are group gives you know right to c-huh?" Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the tribe leader that she met not to long ago," Taya,.."

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Taya's eyes glowed a bright gold from the shadows. She smirked when she heard her name.
"What's the matter rat?" she taunted. "Can't handle enemies? Or can you not handle taunts?"

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

"I-I can handle both as easy as eating pie!" Turns abit blue while thikingThen agine,..I did choke on pie once,... Mutterd somthing under her breath.

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Taya rolled her eyes when the mall rat didn't understand the whole point of the taunts.

Dapper Prophet

"Well, why be associated with him then?! Why not join the Black Sands?" His plea was stupid, but it was the job at hand. "Why don't you join?"

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Blinked abit as she wacthed him,"Um,..." Looks back at the mall, then back at Tro,"...."

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Taya rolled her eyes.
"Advertize on your own time," she growled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff