Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zeke Sohma

The ox

User Image
Just to let you know, I am better than you.

Zeke didn't see what the problem was. Everyone should feel lucky to have sex with him. He was amazing and awesome after all, don't forget drop dead sexy. He kissed her again before he started to dress himself back up. "Would you like help getting dressed?" he asked. She was a cripple after all.

His eyes went to Shiki and there was some girl there too. He didn't like being watched. At least they were already done. He had fun. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. You were a good lay, even for a cripple."

User ImageUser Image
And I fear no man, not even god himself.

Interesting Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shiki Sohma

Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?
Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go?
I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?

xxxxx Shiki had turned back to his human form shortly before Aiko had woken up. Smoke filled the room and he hurried to get his clothes back on before she woke up. He managed to just barely get his pants on when he heard his name. He turned to her and gave her a smile as she started to apologize. He picked up his shirt and started to put it on when she dashed out of the room. He instantly dropped the shirt when he heard something break then someone yell his name. He spun around and rushed out of his room and almost ran into Aiko. "Why are you yelling? What did you break?" He asked her, voice raised slightly in concern.

He then registered that Sage's door was opened. He peeked into the room to see glass on the floor from her lamp and the Dog on her bed. With no pants on. Zeke was only inches away from her and putting his pants back on. He could tell by his best friend's face that it was not her choice. He stayed there, frozen by shock and anger. He could feel a growl forming low in his chest and he turned to Aiko. He put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back to stand against the wall. Then the angry Tiger slowly prowled into the room that the Ox was in. He carefully closed the door so the Outsider wouldn't see what he was about to do. His motions were careful. Calculating. Deadly.

Shiki's mismatched eyes had been on the floor the entire time he had moved. As soon as he heard the door close, however, they snapped to Zeke. "You sick, mother ********, p***k." He hissed at the other man. His hands clenched into fists as Zeke casually spoke to his friend. "You are never to touch her again." He stated. One second he was by the door, the next he was pushing the Ox against the wall, arm against his throat. He didn't bother to think, just threw a punch that connected completely to the man's jaw. When he was this angry, he could hit very hard. His mind went blank and he threw a few more punches towards the man face, not caring what he hit at this moment. Everything about him screamed rage.
xxxxx

Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white
Zeke Sohma

The ox

User Image

Zeke was doing what he could to keep Shiki off of him. "Chill out man. She didn't say no. She even told me I could do it," he stated. Besides, who wouldn't want to sleep with him? She should be lucky to have had sex with him. He punched the other boy back, hard, in the gut, trying to get Shiki off of him. "If you think its so bad, then you take care of here. I'm leaving.'' He shoved Shiki off of him, ignoring the pain he was in, and left the room. Damn did that boy hurt. He didn't think anything was broken, but he was defiantly really sore. He didn't understand what the big deal was.

User ImageUser Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
xxxS A G E S O H M Axxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

tab tab Sage was cowering, completely unaware of her lack of clothing. She stared wide eyed at Zeke, she couldn't believe that he thought this was okay. His kiss felt like acid on her lips, his words shattered her core. Zeke was acting like nothing had even happened, she heard Shiki's voice in the hallway and hoped to god he had herd her.

The dog watched wide eyed as Shiki crept in. The brunette gazed upon the dule eyed tiger as he closed the door behind him. A panic spread in her, Shiki couldn't see her like this, not this disheveled and cowardly. she hadn't realized it but Sage had been holding back her tears, in the moment Shiki pinned Zeke to the wall tears burnned down her face. Rushing down her cheeks pelting her skin, she was in shock of the events in front of her.

As Zeke fled the room Sage just gaped, tears flowing down her cheeks. "..Shi.......ki...." her voice cracked. Her brown hair falling around her shoulders and down her back, a tangled mess that fell around her shaking body. "yokata..."

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Aiko leaned against the wall, trying to collect her thoughts. She imagined herself running again and again--I shouldn't even be here. It would be so easy just to leave. I think I remember the way out... Everything's kind of blurry now, but surely it's better than continuing to burden this poor family. I just can't do anything without getting in someone's way or causing some trouble for someone. I should--

Her thoughts were cut off by Zeke's quick exit from the room. How long had it been since she'd seen him last? He, Shiki, and Akira had all been in the same grade at their high school, but were a year her senior. Had she ever spoken to him? She couldn't recall. What did come to her mind were the times she would gaze out the window of a classroom and see him waltzing across the courtyard. He always... oozed sexuality. Aiko had always been shy and had never even been kissed... She found it hard to handle someone like him. What should I do? She saw that his lip was bleeding badly.

"Excuse me! Are you all right? You don't look so good..." Without thinking, Aiko closed the distance of the hallway toward Zeke. Her head was still a little fuzzy, but she was more sure on her feet. She raised a hand close to his face, concentrating hard on the look of the wound, trying to determine if it needed immediate treatment. She was a constant worrier, and especially in such a hazy situation, she found it easy to get lost in a small matter and devote all her attention to it.

User Image

An outsider in the Sohma household...
...oblivious to the secrets lurking there.

Interesting Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shiki Sohma

Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?
Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go?
I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?

xxxxx Shiki totally zoned out. The only thing he was aware of was his anger and his fists flying. He no longer cared about Sage, Aiko, Logan, or even Zeke. The only thing he cared about now was getting his anger out of his system. That was, until he was punched in the gut. He instinctively backed away, doubling over and putting a hand on his stomach. It didn't help any that it still hurt from their God kicking him. He let out a gasp on pain as he snapped back to the real world. He was then brutally away of Sage watching him, and now probably Aiko. The Ox's words seemed to make sense now that he was thinking semi-straight. He watched as the coward escaped from the Tiger. He would've normally given chase, but he had something else to take care of. He turned his attention to Sage and studied her.

"Is what he said true?" He asked softly. He didn't believe it, but he needed to be sure he didn't just beat up on Zeke just because they had sex. Once he knew it was rape, he would most likely go find the b*****d again and finish what he started. He slowly made his way to the bed, both so as to not scare Sage and to also not hurt himself by moving too fast. He sat down on the edge and held out his arms for her. She was welcome to hug him or keep her distance, he didn't care which. He didn't know what else he could possibly do to help her other than to lend a shoulder to cry on.
xxxxx

Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white
User Image

Yuri "The Horse" Sohma

"The fairy tale inside your head, has become your new best friend…."

Beep. Beep. Beep. Yuri groaned at the sound coming from her alarm clock, she then lifted her head slightly to peer out her window the sun hadn't even woken up yet. "Well I might as well get my run in." She muttered to herself as she lifted her tall lean body up and out of her warm bed over to her dresser. After pulling out simple black yoga crops, a long-sleeved bright blue shirt and her thick socks she quickly dressed making her way over now to her closet, seeing as it was chilly out she decided on a simple black windbreaker and her bright orange running shoes.
"Ready."
Yuri smiled at herself looking into the mirror which hung over her closet door, she reached for the old hair tie beside her alarm clock and scooped all of her thick auburn curls up into a ponytail. Once Yuri reached outside her breath was all she could see, it was dark cold and just to her liking, quietly shutting the door behind her she headed off for her run around the entire Sohma family estate which was about a 5 mile run. As a horse running was in her blood. Yuri was hoping to finish this run in only about 30 minutes to and hour she would need to get to the hospital soon, she was starting her internship today.

"...But I can show you that I'll be there, before the story ends…"
Zeke Sohma

The ox

User Image

"I'm fine," Zeke told her. Who the hell was she anyway? It was dangerous to have outsiders just wondering around here. "What are you doing here anyway?" It wasn't like this was the first time he had been hit or hurt in someway because he made a move on someone or took advantage of men who were far too drunk to consent to them having sex. He had woken up to a beating and screaming before. He hadn't raped Sage though. She consented. She said if they could get to a room they could do it and she hadn't said now or anything like that.

User ImageUser Image

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Aiko let her hand drop back to her waist. "Well, actually I'm here to apply for a job, actually. I believe Shiki left my application with... Ryden I think it was. But then he showed me around a little bit. Unfortunately, I'm a klutz and I think I ended up causing Shiki a lot of trouble and..." she sighed, leaning on the wall next to Zeke, unsure of what to do next. She was rambling again. Well I should probably be going but I don't know if I would feel right leaving Shiki after what happened without saying anything to him." A bit surprised by her carelessness, she suddenly looked back up into Zeke's eyes, blushing. "I guess you probably don't wanna hear about all that though! I'm sorry, I'll--I'll try to find my own way out..."

User Image

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Akira Sohma
The Rooster

User Image
Akira heard what Zeke told him about taking a rain check on that walk and watched as the other quickly left. "Ummmmm alright."He said as he then went on his way. The rooster made it to the outside of the estate and stretched a bit. He then let out a sigh as he decided that he would just take walk around the outside of the estate to take in the fresh air. As he walked he put his arms behind his head as he walked and started to think to himself about his life and wondered what should he next step to achieve his ultimate goal.
User Image
Zeke Sohma

The ox

User Image

Zeke sighed a little. "I can show you out," he offered. He saw her blush. It might be fun to do something, but she was an outsider so it would never work. Besides, everyone was in love with him. He shouldn't be surprised people would be jealous of him.

He was still thinking about Sage. He didn't rape her. If she had said stop he would have stopped. He wasn't a rapist. He didn't need to rape someone to get sex. He would just get someone at work.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Yuri "The Horse" Sohma

"The fairy tale inside your head, has become your new best friend…."

Yuri was making good time her breath had quickened, and she glanced down at her watch to get her time when she ran straight into a young man strolling just ahead of her. The momentum she made from her run caused her to fall backward flat on her backside in the cold snowy ground,
"Ah dammit." She cursed looking at her hands; now all scrapped up and bleeding.
Yuri would have stay focused on herself expect she had ran into a person, she quickly looked over at him

"Oh wow, I'm sorry I was in a groove… ya know."
She smiled laughing off her embarrassment. That's when Yuri made a big realization she wasn't in her horse form meaning this young man she ran into had to be a member of the zodiac just like her...

"…but I can show you that I'll be there, before the story ends…"

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Aiko smiled at him, grateful. "And if you could, I'd love it if you could tell Shiki that I'm sorry. And that... well you can all feel free to call the number on my resume but," she sighed and smiled a sad smile, "I understand, no matter what you decide."

As they made their way out of the halls, Aiko found another familiar face. "It's Akira!" she said under her breath. So many familiar faces, all so stunning. She started to wave at him before she realized that there was no reason for him to remember her either. It was a surprise that Shiki had, but she was learning that he was an exceptionally kind person. Still, she had fond memories of wearing school colors and cheering Akira on at the fierce tennis tournaments on their campus. She had admired his skill and had even, for a time, taken to practicing embarrassingly bad shots in the school gym after classes. The more she thought about that particular memory, the more she hoped he wouldn't remember her after all...

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
xxxS A G E S O H M Axxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

tab tab Sage stared at Shiki in disbelief. How could she have asked for this? How could she have asked for such a thing? Then it hit her, in the hallway she had been to flustered to reply correctly...she had used Logan as an excuse to not bring Zeke's wrath upon herself...She had done this to herself...

Slowly Sage's head shook in a silent 'No'. No, she hadn't wanted this, she hadn't ever asked for this, her tears fell harder. She felt so dirty, so vile, so disgusting. What hurt the most was the look on her best friends face when he asked her if she had wanted this. The guy who had been so overprotective of her now took the side of her enemy. Sage couldn't believe it. Her trophies were a mess on the floor, her bedside table had been completely thrown into a broken pile.

Wary of his movements sage followed Shiki's movements carefully, not letting her guard down. Shiki sat near her on the bed but not to close, tears still clouded her vision, her body shaking despritly. It was then that she realized her lack of clothing and pulled at the covers to conceal her limp bottom half. it was embarrassing to be seen like this. In the entire year she had been disabled, only the doctor had ever seen her like this So completely unable to deal with the world around her.

Sage wanted nothing more than to curl up into Shiki's arms and pretend like the rest of the world didn't exist...She wanted to leave but knew getting to her chair would be difficult and then getting clothing on would be more time consuming. Sage fell into Shiki's arms, pressing herself into his gentle being. She had never asked anything of him, not in all the time she had known him, it all changed in a moment, her body racked with tears and uncontroable shaking. "...please....can we not stay here?"

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liberal Poster

6,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Akira Sohma
The Rooster

User Image
As the rooster was lost in his thoughts he suddenly found himself on his hands and knees as he caught himself from falling onto the ground. "Owwww what the hell just hit me."He said as he got up and turned around and was about to chew the person out when he realized it is Yuri who just crashed into him. "Yuri."He said as he stood by the horse. "You need to watch where you are going next time."He said with a smile as he looked her over. "Are you alright?"He asked as he looked down at her hands and noticed the blood. "You're bleeding here let's get you back to the estate and I'll bandage you up."Akira said as he grabbed Yuri by the arm and lead back into the estate.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces