• The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

creator: Oasis Wolf

mods: AlyKitt_RyukaI

level: Lazy Literate

based off: Fruits Basket

currently: [Closed] [Under Construction] [Open] [Accepting]

Apathetic_Fury's Princess

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                                          Everyone has heard the story of the Chinese zodiac....
                                                                          This is the most widespread legend about Chinese zodiac. The Jade Emperor ; the Emperor in Heaven in Chinese folklore. Ordered that animals would be designated as calendar signs and the twelve that arrived first would be selected. At that time, the cat and the rat were good friends and neighbors. When they heard of this news, the cat said to the rat: 'We should arrive early to sign up, but I usually get up late.' The rat then promised to awaken his friend and go together. However, on the morning when he got up, he was too excited to recall his promise, and went directly to the gathering place. On the way, he encountered the tiger, ox, horse, and other animals that ran much faster. In order not to fall behind them, he thought up a good idea. He made the straightforward ox carry him on condition that he sang for the ox. At last, the ox and him arrived first. The ox was happy thinking that he would be the first sign of the years, but the rat had already slid in front, and became the first lucky animal of the Chinese zodiac. Meanwhile his neighbor the cat was too late so when it finally arrived, the selection was over. That's why other animals appear behind the little rat and why the cat hates the rat so much that every time they meet, the cat will chase and kill it.

That story aside it is hung among the heads of the Sohma family. They've been handed a burden from years passed. They hold the curse of the Chinese Zodiac. Forced to hide themselves from the world. The curse has passed from generation to generation, the cat still an outcast, still hiding it's true self from the world. As most cats before them have.

The family had done fine for many a generation; one even broke their curse with the help of an outsider. Never was a family so happy to be alive after that. Little did they know it would return and worse than before. Again a select few of the Sohma clan were held under the hash reality of the curse. And if this wasn't bad enough for them all; one slipped up. They were found out by one man, a detective. Though he means no harm and is only interested through mere curiosity the family fear him. They've tried running away, but he found them. Has only tried speaking with him? What if this outsider could break their curse like the girl did years ago?

The family have tried to avoid the man for so long, but now here they set back in the place where they started. The god ordering no one to leave the estate for fear of the man exposing his poor zodiac to the world; labeling them as freaks. Can they keep hiding forever? Should they run again.....or will one be brave enough to confront the man?

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

↘↘↘BASICS
                                                                          You must basically know this THREAD. It has all the guidelines you need to know. They are also as important as my rules....wait...scratch that. They're more important. These rules are equally as important as my own rules, if not more so. If I find you are not fallowing them, then I will give you three warnings (this goes with my own rules as well). After three warnings you will be kicked out.

↘↘↘POSTING
                                                                          I'm not asking for much. Three decently sized paragraphs. I ask that you check your spelling, and keep your font size 10-11. Please no overly bright colors such as yellow, or cyan. You are required to have a picture of your character, and their name. I'd like to see pretty post, but I'm not looking for a masterpiece. Just try your best. Please quote the person you're interacting with. Last but not least, just have fun posting. Please post ONCE a week. That's not asking much.

↘↘↘APPLYING
                                                                          Fill out the reserve first and post it in the application thread. Now once I've accepted it you have one week before I send take it down. Now I will send a message before hand, but if I don't hear back I'll open your spot again. Now when you're finished with your profile, please post the link in the application thread like you did with your reserve. Once accepted I'll post it to your character role and then you may post in the rp.

↘↘↘CHARACTERS
                                                                          Now I shouldn't have to state this, but please make your character interesting. No Mary-sues or whatever. Everyone has bad traits and no one is perfect. I don't want to see your character trying to act it. Also if you make more than one, please don't have them in love; it's boring to watch. Now this is important and I'm sorry if it offends, but I don't want an all Yaoi or all Yuri rp. I'm limiting the number of gays or bisexuals you can have.
                                                                          Now that is in place for a reason. I'm sorry if it offends, but it's there and done.

↘↘↘CONDUCT
                                                                          I wish for you to respect all your fellow role players. Please no sexist, or racist comments. Basically if you even THINK you may insult someone with what you're about to say....please don't say it. If you have drama with another role player, take it to the PMs and OUT of the OOC. If you start fighting in the OOC or in the actually rp that will be automatic elimination! You've been warned.

↘↘↘QUESTION?
                                                                          If you have any questions, please feel free to message me or quote me in the OOC. I don't mind and I'm really quite nice. I'll help out anyway I can. Again if my sexuality limitation thing offends you I'm sorry, but like every rules ever existing, there is a reason for it.

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                                          ↘↘↘ZODIAC

The God and the Rat are siblings.
                                                                          The Rat is the care taker to the God, as well as the Dragon.

The Dragon is the family Doctor and hold the power to erase people's memories.

The Ox has Bipolar disorder and always trying to fight it.

The Sheep is the youngest of the Zodiac.

The Dog and the Boar are best friends.

The Cat hates the Rat and the Rat hates the Cat

↘↘↘OTHERS

The Detective is a male who stumbled upon the Sohma's by accident.

Outsider o1 is pretty young and goes to school with some of the younger Zodiacs.

Outsider o2 is from a foreign country and is studying abroad.

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImageUser Image

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                            March
                                                            __________________________________________________________
                                                            red = holiday :: green = birthday :: purple = both holiday and birthday

Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday

o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 o8 o9 10
                                                            11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
                                                            21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Holidays

Birthdays

Time & Weather

Time :: Late morning 9 - 11 am

Weather :: Warm, clear skies 0% chance of rain.

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

↘↘↘Announcements
                                                            March 20th :: I made this roleplay.

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                            For Future Use

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                            For Future Use

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                            For Future Use

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                            For Future Use

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff