Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

User Image
╣Shadow King`s Theme╠

'Things are coming together...'

User ImageUser Image
Shadow King was currently looking over the reports from his dopplegangers. Things seemed to be going smoothly for all their operations. He also heard about the test that was happening over at Castle Nemesis but deemed it not important. Hence why he was currently here. Though if the test was a success then he might find use for it later. After finishing looking over the reports he got up and started walking. ~Soon things will all be set and I will have my perfect world. I should be happy excited even but something just feels wrong.~ Soon Shadow King found his favorite spot pulled out his guitar and started to play his song. While thinking of why things didn't feel right.

'soon I will have the world of my dreams.'

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Where am I?: Inaba ~ Central Shopping District
Are these my pals?:
How am I feeling?: Confident

After all the hard work he has gotten himself into, d**k Gumshoe finally was accepted into Inaba's police department. Before this all happened, he had been trapped in Tatsumi Port Island, until some unexpected strangers showed them the way out. He was with a blue crocodile, a child, and a girl in tights. His memory of the experience is hazy, and doesn't quite remember who they were or what they were seeking. After that experience, he began remembering things, little by little, about who he was and where he came from.

One thing for sure is that he knew he wasn't from this world, Iriphos. He was once a detective working under L.A.'s police department, and had been friends with a girl named Maya, a defense attorney named Phoenix, and the infamous prosecutor Miles Edgeworth. Though, there was a phrase running through his mind that didn't make any lick of sense to him. DL-6 What exactly was a DL-6? He thought about this long and hard, until he discovered Inaba's police department, in pursuit to deliver justice, and find out more about himself.

He found out that DL-6 had to be a name of a certain case. The thought hit him that this "DL-6 Case" was indeed important, but he did not know who was affected by it or if it was significant, even though he felt that there was something he needed to do.

Aside from that, the few months he spent training again, and going through crash courses to be accepted into Inaba's police department. He wasn't exactly an honorary detective just yet, but he had a job to make a decent living. Gumshoe was now a police officer, which was the last step to becoming a detective. Unlike how he was with L.A.'s police department, they seemed more strict here, so he worked tediously to meet these standards.

Currently, Gumshoe was on patrol around the Central Shopping District. Underneath his uniform, he still wore the detective badge, so that he remembers his goals...

User Image

Out of Coats:

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With:Shockwave,Galvatron,Cinder,Dark Spectrum
OOC:

"Small Lady... Serenity... You did call me that once... But I'm not that little girl anymore. I am the Queen of Darkness, Black Lady."

Black lady had come with the others to Megatron, now known as galvatrons castle. though while the others spoke with him she decided to look around a bit. as she flew about the castle a small floating cat head bobbed up and down next to her. "Oh Luna p this castle is huge, maybe i should hurry and finish my scouting." she said with a smirk she was tasked by Wiseman to make sure that this castle had no surprises in case they needed to take galvatron down. as she continued to look through the rooms she almost ran into a couple of wandering vehicons. "I should return to the others," she turned to Luna p grabbing her and hugging her tightly. "I'm so glad Wiseman could find you." she said as she held it tight her one true friend had returned to her. though something felt a bit off with her, but she didn't care. as she hugged the floating cat head the black moon clan symbol on it glew as did black lady's. she could feel a dark energy flowing over her body. letting go of the cat head she found her way back to the throne room and flew past cinder giving her a smile and a wink as she landed by Dark spectrums side.

Watching as his new pet ran around like a bird she giggled grabbing spectrums arm and laying her head on his shoulder. "You should make him do it again the poor whelp." she said with a giggle as she nuzzled the older male. "Dark spectrum My Lord sorry i'm late had some things to deal with outside." she said as she looked to galvatron. "I am glad things are progressing well." she said as she curtsied to the large winged robot. "So when would you say your creation will be ready to be of use?" she asked she wanted to be sure that wiseman got all this information. Though it would seem that she followed only Her lord Dark spectrums orders she was created special by wiseman and really only did as he told her.

Helios Nostros
IceEnchantress09

"I was chosen by the ruler of darkness, Wiseman to be reborn as Queen of Nemesis, the planet of darkness."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

☆ ๑ Tнє Grєaᴛ anᴅ Powєrғuʟ Trixiє ๑ ☆
~ The Most Magical Unicorn In All of Equestria ~

User Image

FlauntMagicFireworks
Lᴏcᴀᴛιᴏɴ:Daimon Area

"Well, well, well, it seems we have some neighsayers in the audience..."
☆ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ☆

"COME ONE, COME ALL, I THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE SHALL AMAZE YOU WITH MY FEATS OF MAGIC!" trixie said as she created a flash of light and her stage appeared with her as she smiled slyly. As she walked out on stage she looked at the face of all the bears. "Alright who here plays Duel monsters?" she asked as most of them held up their hands. "Well then you man with the strange mane!" she said as she said pointing to a guy with blue liberty spikes walked forward. "Alright now take out your deck." she said with a smirk. using her magic she made the cards levitate and swirl around the man. Returning the cards to the owners hands minus a few rare cards she continued on. Trixie continued on with her show showing them her various tricks and what not. she was doing this for one reason and one reason only to help out a certain someone. she knew being the distraction would help their goals. She wondered how the diamond dog was doing and if his plans were working as well. Now for the grand finale!" she said as she used her magic to create a loud and bright barrage of fireworks. and while that was happening she used her magic to steal the cards from the people in the crowd. She felt very bad for doing it, but knew it was for the great good of the land. Using her magic once more to create a smoke bomb she ran off tripping for a second but quickly recovering and heading into the alleys of Neo domino. Using her new spell to change from her magician's hat and cape to a cloak so she could get around less conspicuously.

Ouᴛ Oғ Cᴀɴᴅʏ:

User ImageUser Image☆ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ☆
"Who is so ignorant as to challenge the magical ability of the Great and Powerful Trixie?"

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Ken,prinny

Mirajane sat on a bench in the lower quarter, Ken and Prinny at her side, she sat there a smile on her face. She had been here for a while now and since then hadn't moved from this town. They lost touch with most of the people they were going to go to Neo domino with and even when they did try to go they were told it was now off limits for more than a day. Mirajane's mind drifted off to her brother and her guild "Oh elfman everyone I hope to return to you some day." she thought as she sighed a bit. her thoughts were interrupted by Ken who had spoken.

"Oh I agree we won't get anywhere by just sitting here." she said as she smiled and nodded in agreement. "And we might be able to find those from my guild that i saw during my fight with Megatron." she said remembering that flight and her hand unconsciously moved to the area where she was stabbed. Shaking the thoughts from her mind she got up and smiled, "Well let's get going !" she cheered as she turned to the prinny hoping he would also agree to join them. She had grown accustom to his appearance and him being there she though of both him and Ken as her dear friends and would do anything to protect them.

OOC:
Dai Eden
woodz dragon

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

|| Location: Lumiose-Magenta Plaza, Pokemon Center || With:Nurse Joy || OOC: lol furfrou the pokepimp and his pokehoes||

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lance was astounded by this city, he noticed pokemon all over the place tons of new ones and even some he recognized. He stopped suddenly when he saw a strange dog pokemon which looked intresting it had a green tie on and had three other of what looked to be it's kind following it though they looked different. Seeing that the others had gotten ahead of him he finally caught up to them as they came to strange doughnut shop. It was then that he realized that he hadn't seen Oshawott in a while he wondered if the pokemon was okay or if it had disappeared from their group like Blue rose and Sora. Walking over to Martel he smiled,"I'm going to be going into the Pokemon center for a moment I need to make sure my pokemon are all okay." he said as he looked to her Chancy which was named Meadow. "Meadow now protect Martel okay make sure nothing bad happens while i'm gone." he said as he patted the pink pokemon on the head and headed over to the read lined building.

As he entered the Pokemon center he smiled, Something finally familiar though it's different at the same time." he said to himself as he headed toward the desk. "Umm Nurse Joy are you here?" he asked as he didn't notice anyone at the front desk. It was then that he heard a random person gasp. "Oh it's Lance of the Elite four!" they had said as he tuned around and a crowd started to form. "No please back away I'm just here to heal my pokemon!" he said as the crowd had pushed him against the desk and they were asking for battles and autographs and it was getting to be a bit much for Lance his anger about to burst out if something wasn't done soon.
User ImageUser Image
Marcus Damon and agumon

location inaba. Heading to chaos gate User Image
Currently with
health:100%
agumon states:health 100% energy 100%

Marcus walked along the streets of Inaba with his hands in his pockets, "Well we have the dna Full charge back, I think we're ready to get back to looking for the others don't you buddy?

Agumon sighed" Boss, we're been in this nutty new world for six months,and if it's one thing we're learned, it's what ever brings things here, does so at random, so the other's may not even be here.

Marcus stopped and looked back at Agumon, "What kind of quiter talk is that? I know they may not be here, but even if we don't find them, There's still a chance we may find away home along the way.

Agumon just looked at Marcus as they continued on their way "well i guess all we have his hope then."

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Toothless,
The Night Fury

Toothless had been peacefully sleeping in his usual spot where Toothless left him, well away from the village where most vikings didn't bother to go. Except of course Astrid who had gone and stuck her nose where it didn't belong but she was slowly growing on him. The only problem right now was he wasn't where he'd fallen asleep, he was in some strange city with strange people. Toothless growled at anyone that dared to come near him, he dashed quickly and spread his wings, trying to fly. He made it a few feet off of the ground and covered a couple of feet before he crashed to the ground. Toothless scrambled back onto his feet, turning his head to look at his tail that was still missing half of its membrane and growled slightly before his nose caught a sweet scent.

Toothless looked around and quickly spotted the source of the smell, it was an odd little shop giving out little ring things that people were eating. He licked his lips as his stomach let out a small growling noise. Toothless sat there for a moment before he saw a girl headed to the stand to get some of the food. He watched the boy that was with her leave and then quickly raced towards the girl and the pink thing. Toothless quickly moved in front of her when she tripped and caught her so that she was leaning on his head. He propped her back up so that she was solidly on her feet once more before turning his focus on the box that was dispensing the food.

Toothless pushed the humans that were in his way out of the way and stood on his hind legs and looked at the box confused. He grabbed the top of the car and started to shake it as though it would cause the food to come out. Toothless bared his pearly white teeth at anyone that tried to stop him which for the most part stopped them from trying to interfere. At the moment Toothless was hungry, confused and lost; he didn't know what to do except silence his growling stomach, wondering where Hiccup was. When nothing came out of the food dispensing box Toothless started to force his way into the shop which was clearly too small for the dragon but he was hungry, if he didn't get something he'd likely roast the place down to ashes.

Toothless managed to get half of his body in the shop before he got stuck. That was when Toothless started to lash around in panic, his tail whipping back and forth in frustration; taking out a few people in doing so. Someone needed to calm Toothless down before he did some serious damage.

With: Martel briefly
Thoughts: Hiccup where are you?
Out of Chickens: Hope you don't mind Toothless kind of barging into the shop

User Image User Image User Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                          Martel nearly fell to the ground as soon as she was caught by something. She felt what it was and felt scales, almost like Lance's Dragon Pokemon. She thought that maybe the Dragon Master caught her, but to her surprised, it wasn't. A strange black dragon caught her and even helped her stand back up.

Martel smiled at the creature, "Thank you."
                                                          "Chansey! Chan!" Meadow was even thanking the dragon.

Looking at Gaige, "It's okay. I'm just glad there was no problems." Martel figured Gaige's weapon would cause a panic, but at least she was able to get it cleared and everything. Martel watched as the creature tried to get the food from the cart. Martel quickly went over. "Are you hungry? Please don't shake the cart. I will buy you food for helping me." but then he got stuck. "Oh no!" she said. She remembered how some beast tamers would calm their creatures and how Lance would sometimes calm Pokemon. Though she didn't have his abilities, she should at least try. Martel put a calming hand on the dragon after placing her staff down, "Please calm down. It'll be okay. Shhhhh. I'll help you get unstuck and then get you some food. Meadow, may I have some help please?"
                                                          "Chansey!" Meadow went over and the two carefully placed their hands on Toothless. Soon as he calmed down...
                                                          "We're going to pull you out slowly okay. Try not to move." the two would do their best to try and help the poor dragon.

User Image
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*
✿Where: Lumiose City-Donut Shop Hungry
✿Who: Lance (who is off to a Pokemon Center), Gaige, Toothless and Platinum the Trinity
✿Condition: Good
✿Pokemon: Chansey (Meadow)
✿HP: 100/100
✿TP: 100/100
✿Themes: Theme✿✿Fight
ØOut of Cute: OMFG TOOTHLESS!!
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
۞ 𝔸𝕝𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕔 ۞
The Cat-loving Alchemist
Theme

Currently With: Saber

User Image
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..."
•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Alphonse's travels had brought the young alchemist and his companion, Saber, to the city of Zaphias. It wasn't anything like Inaba, though he was still curious as to what he would find. Six months he had spent traveling in Iriphos, he still had no luck finding his older brother, Edward, and Yusei, the owner of the cellphone he had found six months ago. He had gotten the hang of using the phone the whole time he had it, and had even bought a little charm for it. As he looked around, Al noticed there were a few people with large birds among the crowd. He couldn't help but wonder where they came from. Smiling a bit, he glanced over to Saber. "This city looks pretty big. I wonder if we might get lucky this time. What do you think, Saber?"

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
"That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange."

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Toothless,
The Night Fury

Toothless hadn't really paid much mind to the girl or her friend thanking him for catching her, his mind was on finding food and then it would be on finding Hiccup. He let out a small growl as he felt a pair of hands on him as if warning whoever it was that he'd hurt them. Toothless slapped his tail down on the ground as an extra warning but when he heard the girl speak about helping him get unstuck he decided to tolerate her contact. He stopped lashing around after a moment or two and growled at the two people inside of the donut shop. Toothless lashed his head around as they started to pull on him which hurt. He started to flap his wings to try and quicken the attempt to get him out of the donut. After a couple minutes Toothless finally got himself free which caused him to tumble a bit.

Toothless quickly moved so that he was on his feet, growling at everyone before looking at Martel who had been the one to help him out. He slowly crept towards her, sniffing at her hand as he made a slow approach and when he reached her he gently pressed his nose into her hand. His tail flicked back and forth except this time it wasn't out of agitation. Toothless was so confused as to what was going on and looked at all of the people who were staring at him. He growled at them all and moved closer to Martel, had he been able to he would have flown away right then and there but without Hiccup he was a flightless dragon.

With: Martel
Out of Chickens:

Shirtless Fairy

12,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

It had happened in all of an instant. Just moments ago she was in the grand hall of Canterlot Castle, meeting with her mentor, Princess Celestia. The ruler of Equestria had foreseen another terrible calamity, one that emanated from worlds beyond and would rend the fabric of the entire multiverse. Celestia hardly had the time to even began explaining things when all of reality seemed to crumble. Her student, the now Princess Twilight Sparkle stood in complete shock as everything seemed to shatter. She felt herself lifted away from the castle by an unseen force. Everything went black, only for the shattered, glass-like fragments of existence around her to reassemble themselves.

But when she regained her senses, Twilight Sparkle was no longer at Princess Celestia's side, or anywhere she knew. Suddenly she was in a city filled with large buildings. Humans walked the streets, bustling about in every which direction. The mare nearly gasped, recalling her transformation upon journeying through the magic mirror some time back. She let out a sigh as she looked ahead, seeing the reflection of her normal self in a shop's window. That was one relief, but she was far from solving the mystery of where she had been sent to. This was not Equestria, that was for certain. Yet at the same time, not a single human even turned to look upon her with curiosity.

'These must be a different kind of human...,' Twilight thought to herself as she trotted down the cobblestone streets. Something very strange was going on, but this was part of Celestia's prophecy. Her friends were nowhere to be seen, which meant that she would have to work alone for the time being... or find new allies in this strange place.

The mare's thoughts were interrupted by a loud roar. A crowd of people raced toward her in panic, not even paying any mind to her. Twilight Sparkle moved in the opposite direction. A disturbance could just possibly provide a hint as to how to mend this anomaly. Turning a corner, she discovered a large, black dragon with its head stuck in a cart. Twilight knew the dangers of such a beast, as most were not so inclined to be reasonable. Spike had been a rather notable exception, but he had been raised around ponyfolk and knew no other life. That would not be the case with any other dragon in existence.

She watched as a human girl with emerald hair helped to free the black dragon from its trap. The beast was apparently calmed, but Twilight was not going to take risks. As far as she knew, humans had no knowledge of magic in any sense of the word aside from myth and legend. This girl could be in grave danger, but at the very least she was brave. Twilight darted toward the girl and the dragon, spreading her wings in a defensive stance in case the beast reared up again. "Is everything okay?," she asked worriedly. "I can lend a hoof if you need it."

User Image
Company:Martel, Toothless

Health: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mana: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                          Martel and Meadow were able to pull the dragon out of the cart and it growled around to the people. Martel figured the dragon was frighten. She looked at the people, "Please keep your distance, he's scared." She hoped they listened, including her friends. Martel watched as the dragon seemed to calm down, though still scared, nuzzled his nose into her before growling at the other people. "Please. I'm sure he'll calm down." she carefully couched down to be at his eye level. Martel remembered dragons existing on her world and the Dragon Pokemon. Never had she seen this one, nor the strange thing he had on his tail. Meadow gave a smile to Toothless to try and help calm him down as Martel spoke in a calm voice, "It's okay. No one here will hurt you. I won't hurt you. You're a very beautiful dragon. It'll be alright." she carefully went into her pocket and pulled out an Apple Gel. She was fortunate to find some along her way in her journeys so she didn't mind feeding him. "Here, this will help you. It's food. See." she had another one and popped it into her mouth as she held the other one out. A voice called out, asking to help. But with a hoof.

Martel was rather confused by that before looking over...and seeing a unicorn with wings! 'A unicorn out here! I thought they only appeared to pure ones.' But she couldn't turn down kindness. "Yes please, could you help disperse the crowds so we can help calm him down? They're making him nervous." Martel looked at Gaige and Platinum, "Can you guys help too? I think this will help him out." she would've had them get Lance, since he was a Dragon Master, but Toothless seemed so scared and she wanted to try and help him on her own. If things got out of hand, she would ask, but for now, the dragon seemed to trust her. "You helped me, I will help you, okay? No need to be scared anymore." Martel gave a warm smile to help calm him down.

User Image
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*
✿Where: Lumiose City-Donut Shop Hungry
✿Who: Lance (who is off to a Pokemon Center), Twilight Sparkle, Gaige, Toothless and Platinum the Trinity
✿Condition: Good
✿Pokemon: Chansey (Meadow)
✿HP: 100/100
✿TP: 100/100
✿Themes: Theme✿✿Fight
ØOut of Cute: OMFG TOOTHLESS!!
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
The Sword of Promised Victory

Current Master: Al
Stats:
Strength A+
Endurance B
Agility B+
Mana C
Luck C

Theme:Unmei no Yoru / Sword of Promised Victory
Noble Phantasm in Use::None
OOC:

User Image

User Image
████

It was unusual for a Servant stay longer then the Grail war, but it seemed that this world had different rules. Perhaps she was more of a familar here then in Fyuki City and that Grail War. Still, she wasn't sure about the state of the old world. This world was troubled and she had to do her best to assist. She was the King of Brittan after all, a fact she had yet to tell Al. Of course he didn't seem to be from the same world, so he would likely not know. Still, Al had been a huge help in her time. He wasn't a mage of the highest caliber, but he had his resources. That made him useful to her as he was less likely to rush into combat then Shirou.

On occasion she'd have to recharge her mana and it was certainly odd compared to Shirou but she didn't mind. Al was her Master and until she was gone, dead, or won, she'd follow him. The city they were at was more to her style then the others. She was somewhat happy about that and the foods, she was almost hungry, something not usually possible. When Al spoke to her and asked what she thought, Saber quickly snapped back to him. "W-What?" she asked with surprise. She was so focused on looking around that she had zoned out. "I think this city is more fitting then the others." she said, not exactly sure what he had meant.

██
User Image

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Toothless,
The Night Fury

Toothless growled at the unicorn that had approached as she took a defensive stance as though he intended to attack someone. He turned his attention to Martel as she pulled something out of her pocket and it appeared to be food. Toothless sniffed at it cautiously, watching as Martel ate one just like it and carefully followed suit. He took the apple gel and quickly swallowed it, folding his wings as he sniffed at Martel for some more. Toothless could tell that the girl was trying to help and people seemed to be dispersing so he was at a little more ease, so he offered her back his toothless grin that he often gave Hiccup.

Toothless growled once more at the unicorn before returning his gaze back to Martel gently nudging her with his head before he propped himself up on his hind legs and looked over Martel, his toothless grin showing once more, not really sure what else he should do. Toothless looked around though as he remembered that he still needed to find Hiccup. He bounded up onto the roof of the pokemon center and looked around for any signs of Hiccup. He let out a loud roar as if calling to Hiccup. Toothless then went silent, waiting for a response of some sort from his companion but when he heard nothing he continued to sit there silently hoping that Hiccups voice would soon reach his ears. Toothless only came down from the roof after sitting silently for a couple of minutes, watching and waiting for any sign of Hiccup and it had become clear Hiccup was nowhere to be seen so he returned to Martel's side, still glowering at the unicorn.

With: Martel, Twilight Sparkle
Out of Chickens:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items