Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛 𝐶𝑦𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 User Image

Terror of the Skies

User Image Location: Sahira
User Image Currently With: Dark Spectrum, Wiseman

User Image
"It's time you've learned..."
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Of course." Cynder said with a nod just when she heard the sound of hooves coming. It turned out to be a doppleganger in the form of a pegasus, which then shifted back into its true form. The very doppleganger Dark Spectrum had sent to assist Shadow King with retrieving Black Lady. She frowned at the news of Shadow King's disappearance, yet Dark Spectrum seemed to be shrugging it off like it was nothing while reassuring that their ghostly brother was on his way to get Black Lady. Cynder, however, couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy on the news. If Shadow King is really gone, then this could be a problem for us. First Chaos Sorcerer, and now Shadow King. What's going on? Whatever was going on, she didn't like it one bit. She glanced over to Dark Spectrum after the doppleganger had left. "Of course. More than likely he could be trying to show off to Black Lady." She nodded slightly before her expression turned serious. "Though what if Shadow King is truly gone by this light? We've already lost Chaos Sorcerer, and we can't afford to lose more of our family."

Her uneasiness grew as Wiseman came over and had asked for a private meeting with Dark Spectrum. It was as if her instincts were trying to warn her of something. Wiseman may have provided wisdom to her and her fellow Clan members, yet she had been feeling as though something completely wrong. She soon snapped out of her thoughts just as Dark Spectrum suggested that she should get something to eat. "That does sound nice." She got up on all fours and gave both him and Wiseman a nod as the dark king started to lead Wiseman to a private room. Perhaps this is just all in my head, yet why does it nag me so? She thought to herself.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"...how complicated life can be."

User Image Health: 100%
User Image Mana: 100%
User Image Elements: Poison, Fear, Shadow, Dark Fire

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User Image Officer Jenny User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Officer Jenny had been making her rounds in the city, a bit unsure as to what to expect since learning that the entire city had been drawn into a different world entirely. It was hard to swallow. The sky looking so oddly dreary out didn't go unnoticed either. She hoped that it wasn't a sign of another attack in the works. However, the sky was the least of her worries when she had noticed the smoke coming from near Professor Sycamore's lab. She quickly made her way over to the scene as quickly as she could. Upon her arrival, her eyes widen as she saw that a building was on fire. Bonnie was also there, though with a girl with blue hair. Frowning in concern, she would approach the pair with Manectric at her side. "Bonnie, is everyone alright? What happened?" She asked.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Pokémon: Manectric
Moves: Thunderbolt / Quick Attack / - / -

Intergalactic Prophet

User Image
User Image

tab Status: In a strange place
tab tab Health [[Low]] [[Mid]] [[High]]
tab tab Stamina 100%
tab Location: ??? (Inaba)
tab Out of Judgement:

Kuroko leaned back in her chair and sighed loudly. She turned away from her work to glance over at the bed where Sissy's giant Teddy-thing still sat. She was worried about Misaka being out so much lately, but Kuroko knew that when Sissy was ready to tell her what was going on she would. Now, however, it was time to be getting to the Judgement office. She pulled open the drawer of her desk and took out her Judgement armband and pinned it to the sleeve of her shirt. Then she strode to the door to their dorm room and stepped out.

She stepped out onto a street with light foot traffic moving up and down it. She was disoriented for a moment having expected to step into the hall of the Tokiwadai dorm building where she and Misaka lived. She quickly stepped back into the doorway of what appeared to be some sort of shop and leaned against a solid surface attempting to get her bearings and think rationally about the situation. How had she gotten here? Was this place even real? She didn't know of any esper with access to the dorms who could so thoroughly fool all five senses. However, if they were good enough to create a sensory illusion this complex they wouldn't necessarily have to have ready access to the dorms.

Kuroko shook her head furiously clearing that idea away. If there were an esper able to trick a person's brain into perceiving an illusion this vividly they would certainly be a Level Five and there were only seven level fives in Academy City. She wouldn't get anywhere thinking this was some sort of illusion. She decided that she was in a real place somewhere. That being the case it meant she had to find a way to get home and back to Misaka.

Just then a voice intruded into Kuroko's thoughts. A familiar voice, one that rang in her ears like the sweet melody of a favorite song. It was Misaka's voice. She'd know it anywhere. Kuroko peeked around the corner of the entryway she stood in and there she was. There was her Sissy standing there in the flesh. Kuroko couldn't contain herself. In a fit of manic glee she quickly did the calculations to teleport to a point in the air near Misaka. She vanished and was there instantaneously.

"SISSY!" She exclaimed as she dropped onto the unsuspecting Misaka. She enfolded her Sissy in a massive hug and very strangely began rubbing her face against the front of Misaka's shirt, "Oh my god I've missed you so much. Where have you been? What are you doing? Oh who am I kidding none of that matters because we're both here and together again."

She would have gone on in that vein for a little longer but she heard that familiar agitated, "Kuroko!" followed by a spark and then a thunderous boom. Her entire body went abruptly tingly and then numb and she lay motionless for a bit as she felt Misaka extricate herself and stand back up.

"Kuroko, what the hell? I've told you not to sneak up on me like that."

Kuroko stood up, by now over the electric shock that Misaka had given her which would likely have been visible for some distance. She looked over at Misaka.

"Honestly, Sissy, I don't know quite how else you expect me to behave. After all you've been going missing from the dorm more often than you've actually been in it lately. You told me the last time you went out that it'd be the last time but I had no way of knowing what that meant. Now I walk out of the room and find myself in this strange place. You're the one familiar thing I could cling onto in this strange place and so naturally I decided to cling. In fact, I'm starting to feel homesick again right now. Oh hold me, Sissy!" Kuroko made another leap for Misaka who, seeing her coming, easily sidestepped the attempt. Kuroko then wound up slamming into a lamp post instead, "You can be so cruel, you know?"

Omnipresent Loiterer

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image User Image
Health: 100%
Thoughts: "I swear down Kuroko you drive me nuts now and then."
Company: Silver haired Student, Lab coat person, Cosplayer -> Shirai Kuroko

Mikoto sighed as Kuroko crashed into the lampost, "Well you're the first person I know here too. But what are you saying? I've been in the dorms more often as of late. I told you I'd leave for the last time 2 weeks ago." she said before sighing again. "Well, at least from here we can..." Misaka stopped for a second before thinking things over. They were in a strange new place with only eachother, the strangers not classifying of course. She was being clung to by Kuroko before arriving here instantaneously... she turned to Kuroko, electricity arcing between the tips of her hair, "YOU DID THIS!!" she barked, lightning surging forth and striking Kuroko with the force of a cattle prod.
"What do you mean, SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?" her last word dragged out as she was shocked. After laying still for a moment but leaping up again, only an errant fidget giving the idea that she had been tazed mere moments ago. "I've never been here before. Besides, my range can't even leave Academy City, let alone go this far." Mikoto thought about it for a moment and she was right. Besides that she didn't put it too far out of Kuroko's head to just teleport them somewhere like this ages ago if she was capable. "Sorry. I'll get you a drink if you'd like?"
"It's okay. I'll have what you're having." Mikoto went to the vending machine and bought 2 melon sodas and handed it to Kuroko.

"Also, what do you mean you've been back more lately? The last thing I heard you say was that you were leaving for the last time after a small talk about my allegiance."
"The last thing I said to you in Academy City was: Get off me!"
"Could an Esper be altering our memories?"
"Maybe. Would explain the gap between Academy City and here. Regardless it doesn't explain how I got from those Ruins to here."
"Ruins? I got here minutes ago and saw you. I was never at any Ruins."
"... I think we need to find out where we are. And how we can get back to Academy City."
"I agree." Kuroko said as they disposed of their cans in the bin. "I've found a friend now. Thank you for your help." she said with a small bow to the student and the Doctor looking man before facing Kuroko. "Let's get some supplies before going somewhere else. We can use this thing called a Chaos Gate to move around." she said before moving into the store.

As she expected it was riddled with electronics, but they needed a back pack and some basic provisions. The basic provisions were easy enough, she'd cooked rice with electromastery before after all and some dried, salted meats could have the salt cooked out of them if she was careful about it. Next was their transporting technology, she browsed the back packs before her attention was caught by one. It wasn't terribly big but it had the most adorable cartoon frog on it that looked so much like Gekota and- "What are you looking at Sissy?"
"NOTHING!" Mikoto barked trying to shove the back pack as far away from her as humanly possible. "Honestly Sissy. You should just get the pack. I've got to have one too after all." Mikoto puffed her cheeks indignantly at Kuroko's insistence.

At the checkout they laid down a camping backpack a few days worth of food. 2 metal pots one large, one small and a frog backpack. Kuroko sighing as she saw it go past, "You're so honest until it comes to you." she said smiling wryly despite herself. After a quick session of packing everything into the packs they made their way to the Chaos gate. "This is how I got here. Maybe we can find Academy City through this?" she supposed.

User Image

Chaos_Paragon

Big Noob

User ImageUser Image
        [RESURGAM FIRST CARE] - VISITING DOCTOR
        PRISON NUMBER: CR-S01
        FIELD: GENERAL SURGERY

x

User Image
      ┏━━━━ ►◄━━━━┓
                                            User Image

At first, he was pretty apprehensive. What was that girl going to do? What was she thinking of - and then his collar cut to silence. One second, two seconds, three seconds of silence. And all the while he was trembling in his jumpsuit and just waiting for that inevitable head-splosion that the collar was set to make had it been set off.

Except that nothing happened. Nothing at all. No sudden death, no deafening booms, no nothing. Just nothing.

The relief that followed was quickly washed out by the anxiousness, however? Why did it not explode? He should be glad it did not, but why didn't it? What did she do? How to respond? What would that person say if he realised he had to go get a new one? Was it spoilt?
                                                  Then the girl snapped him out of that stupid stupor. A quiet, quick nod of the head was all he could muster. Still a little in shock about having sudden peace, apparently.

With that done. Still, quite early in the day and - for once, he'd rather sleep over insomnia. If it was to escape from whatever strange things that happened today. It should be just a dream. Or some extremely advanced science he knew nothing about. He should get something to keep himself awake. Coffee.

"C -" Completely forgotten that he did not carry money too. Never mind, but a thanks to that thoughtful lad-

... What?
                                                  He could feel his face going red, even if it was never apparent enough. Curse the sheer cold for that. And already they were off, chatting and making their way in and well, food in general. Food. Another thing.

"... Now that that's um, settled, what should we do next?"

┗━━━━ ►◄━━━━┛

Current Coordinates: Inaba, Junes
                                                                                                                    Surrounding Civilians: Narukami, Mikoto.... I can't recall OTL
                                                                                                                    Out of Cunningham: Lol, that's okay. The beeping's pretty damn loud. XD

Schizune Weaver
Colonel_Crapshot
AtsukeTheMaverickHunter

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageCheria BarnesUser Image
Kind-Hearted Healer

User Image Location: New Haven
User Image Currently With: Setsuna, Richard, Jack, Lucina, Rosalina, Asbel, Chibiusa, Ralph

User Image

"Un-Believable!"
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cheria's eyes widen in surprise and in awe as she had watched the scenario unfold. Asbel knew exactly what he needed to say, and the sopheria flower glowed and had engulfed in its light. Once the light had dispersed, Asbel was now wearing a strange new outfit and an eye patch. It would seem like with Sailor Pluto, he had taken on another identity. "Lastalia Knight..." A blush stained Cheria's cheeks as she watched him cleanse the darkness that not only surrounded Black Lady, but within her as well. He looks really handsome with those clothes. She thought to herself.

He did it. He was able to save Chibiusa, which had the healer sigh with relief. She shielded her eyes as the pink-haired woman's body began to glow. After the light had faded, instead of the pink-haired woman standing there was a little girl with pink hair. So this was Chibiusa's true form. She frowned as the child ran off. Glancing over to Sailor Pluto, she gave a nod to her. "Of course." She couldn't blame her for wanting to go to Chibiusa's side, and it was understandable since they were very close. Afterall, it was best for Sailor Pluto to talk with her.

Her gaze then shifted back to Asbel as Rosalina and Richard had went to his side. "You did it, Asbel. You saved her." She smiled softly then slowly walked over to his side. She had no doubt in her mind that he would do everything in his power to protect the people he cares for. However, it didn't mean that she wouldn't worry for him. She watched as Richard picked up Asbel then went over to check on Lucina. She was actually glad that no one was seriously injured, which was a good thing. And no life was lost. It was then Chibiusa approached them and had apologized for what she had done as Black Lady.

Cheria gave a kind smile to her. "You don't need to apologize. It wasn't your fault for what happened. I'm just glad that we were able to save you." She said as she slowly approached the little girl. After Chibiusa had introduced herself, she gave her own small curtsy. "It is nice to meet you, Chibiusa. Sailor Pluto had told me many things about you during our travels together. I'm Cheria Barnes, and I hope we'll do more than just get along. Perhaps we could become friends." She then heard Richard call out to her, which had her glance over to the blonde male. His comment on Asbel earning some curry had her blush a bit. "I think we all deserve a good rest after all that. I might cook a little something for everyone if they're hungry." Of course she wouldn't mind making curry for Asbel.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"....This can't be happening."

User ImageHP: 100%

Dedicated Dabbler

User Image
⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈ 100%

⋈Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness⋈
Tagged Ω This guy I'm riding with
⋈Oh evil spirit born of those drifting between Heaven and Earth⋈
Location Ω Idfk (Neo Domino City)
⋈May the thunderous power from the garments of these holy delicate maidens⋈
Current Form Ω Human (Red dress)
⋈Strike down upon you with great vengeance and furious anger⋈
Mood Ω Don't have anything better to do
⋈Shattering your loathsome impurity and returning you from whence you came⋈
Notes Ω Sorry for any errors! Please PM me so I can fix them!

⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈ Repent, you motherf**kers ⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈⋈

❣♥❣♥❣

Panty kept her aim steady and kept shooting at things to get them out of their way as they moved. None of this was particularly frightening to the angel: She was used to fighting demons and ghosts and she had died before. That's why she was an angel now. But these new, strange creatures began to attack, "What in the f**k are those?" She raised her eyebrow, just managing to avoid getting hit with the sword. Huh. So he had a giant sword. Hopefully he wasn't compensating for anything... But he was trying to attack... and control the weird motorcycle thing.

"Hey hey hey! I said just focus on driving! I've got these f**kers!" She aimed her gun towards them, firing two shots, "Repent!" As long as they weren't human, if the shots hit, they would blow up in quite the epic fashion. But then she heard the explosion, turning her gun away from the creatures and towards the falling debris, firing more shots. The benefit of her weapon was that she was never in fear of running out of bullets- it was a holy weapon, it used whatever Heavenly angelic powers it needed- no gunpowder included. The vehicle felt like it was trying to pull itself from the guy's control, which was great news said no one ever. If he lost control, they'd both be in for some hurt. At least she could help him fight when needed.

Then there was another surprise. The paper that seemed to actually mean something. Panty glanced over the guy's shoulder, reading the message that seemed to have been written in... oh was that blood? So unsanitary. And this guy here seemed to not be particularly happy about the meaning behind the message. Well, looked as though she'd be joining someone in a rescue mission soon. She wasn't entirely sure about the whole picture, but if someone had been kidnapped and was using blood to write a message about a set-up, this was something that would take a few hands to deal with, "Whaddya wanna do now? If you wanna go after them, I'll help you out- I'm not going anywhere else it seems. Not sure what's going on, but it seems hard enough to be driving this thing. You might need a little help with your offense."

❣♥❣♥❣

User Image
Don't you know who I think I am?
Keyblademaster333

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image ==== ☠ Шιsєɱαη
τhє Dσσɱ Phαητσɱ

==== ☠ ====

tab tab Once they were situated, Wiseman decided how best to approach this situation. He could modify his memories for Shadow King, surely. He also needed to fuel a need to avenge Chaos Sorceror. These were a number of things to cover. If he began to be unstable, he'd have to start altering. First, however, he'd try without and see where he got. The shadows were in place, waiting patiently.

tab tab "The interloper's name is Vergil Sparda. It seems he only acted out of self-defense, and it is likely he is less of a threat than we first perceived. In fact, I found he rather despises the one he fought alongside. If my theories are correct, he is one of our family, simply misguided as the rest of your were when I first found you," Wiseman explained. Should the king raise question to his assessment, the shadows would just as easily silence it. "A trial period will be required of course. I shall follow your best advice on what leniency to offer in order to test this theory."

tab tab Now for the harder news. He had to lighten the blow, somehow... then it hit him. Yes, this would be perfect.

tab tab "I believe you've heard word from the Doppelgangers regarding Shadow King, yes? I believe the Void has claimed him," Wiseman started. He said nothing more. He wanted to test his intrigue. The demonic hooded man had never mentioned the Void before. Now. Now was a perfect time to start.

==== ☠ ====
"...I know the truth of your being..."

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Soma Cruz
User Image
Bullet Soul: Mandragora
Guardian Soul: Alastor
Enchant Soul: Skeleton Farmer

User Image
Bullet Soul: Aguni
Guardian Soul: Black Panther
Enchant Soul: Dead Crusader

Ability Souls Active: All

His current theme
HP: 1075 / 1100 ✣ MP: 713 / 766

tab tab Soma shot a glare as he was poked and told this place was known as Hyrule Castle. Irritations aside, the information was useful enough to him, as it wasn't a castle he was familiar with and that meant it was unlikely that he was near anywhere near where Mina might be? Regardless, what came next only made the reincarnated one stare. He... plowed... through the guards... who were trying to help? He only watched in confused awe as the guard ran away from the obvious attack on his personal being, and then not only was Deadpool amused, he proceeded with pull a rocket launcher out of nowhere and open fire on the castle wall. The wall removed, the dark crystal came into Soma's sight. Evil. That thing... whatever it was. It made Soma's skin crawl with anticipation. The death scythe was drawn, the weapon obviously far larger than himself bore a similar aura to his own. It radiated with an evil presence, death itself. Sometimes Soma questioned how Yoko had come to realize that she could possibly bind souls to his weapons. At the present moment, he didn't particularly mind. It made a creation far more useful to him than most of the other arms he'd bore. Soma moved to follow after Deadpool. He'd said to "guard his six", but the man was carrying a rocket launcher. He didn't need guarded. As Soma passed the line of officers, he wasn't halted. He doubted Deko would be halted either. They had already seen the one pass by and had proven they were too frightened to deal with whatever this might be. Once Soma stepped into the place, he didn't feel any different. It was strange, however. Why were they afraid of being here?

tab tab "What is that?" Soma asked Deadpool. He didn't know why he'd asked. It wasn't like he'd gotten a straight answer from the madman yet. But he knew this place. Or at least, Soma thought he knew this place. He'd be the first person to ask. He shot an inquisitive look at Deko. Was he going to step inside as well?

Out Of Catoblepas: Soma is going to lose 1 MP every post as long as he's crossed the line.

Chaos_Paragon
Silver_Contrails
Shadowkeykeeper
For Sector Security ^_^

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image Sєтsunα Mєiσυ
A Mчsтєriσυs Wσмαn

Location: With Richard, Cheria, Jack, Lucina, Asbel, Ralph, Rosalina, and Chibiusa

tab tab Sailor Pluto was happy to see the girl was in fact, all right. She pet her head before Chibiusa went over to apologize to the others. She followed behind her, silently, as she looked to their group. It seemed they were all tired, all weary, and the officers were nowhere to be found. After a quick glance around, she deemed she would not be seen by onlookers outside of the group. "I suppose I have some explanations for you all as well."

tab tab With that, a small flash of light occurred, as the staff vanished and her clothing returned to that of the woman who'd offered to be their tour guide. This was all the proof she could afford to ask for. With Asbel and Chibiusa needing their protection, they had a right to know who she was. "I'm sorry for deceiving you. I will be more than willing to explain everything once we've found a place to rest. Please, follow me, everyone."

tab tab She would start off, leading the others towards at first a civilian who then told them where the nearest inn was. She then would show them to it and make sure all of them, including the blue man whose name she didn't know, would follow.
Light Yoshiru
Creamy Sailor Nilla
Colonel_Crapshot
Silver_Contrails
xSonicScrewdriver
Keyblademaster333
Dai Eden

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
          Seixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe "feeble" twin

xxx❝No one knows what's right and what's wrong. It's the people themselves who decide that.❞

User Image

This will be my last struggle as a person who was powerless in life xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              ____________________________________________________________________

xxxLocation: Field above Exodus

xxxOut of Character: Edit for Allenby

Keyblademaster333

woodz dragon

Shadowkeykeeper

Sei stared blankly at Martha. Most of what she was saying was going over his head, probably because he was new to this world. A lot seemed to be happening here. He glanced over at Aqua as she spoke. Magic? This world was certainly interesting if there were people here that could do actual magic. He supposed his own power could be classified as magic, in some ways, but it wasn't really.

He stood as the paramedic got the ambulance running once more, taking a brief moment to dust off his backside. Now there seemed to be talk of robots as well. This place certainly never had a dull moment. It was all exciting to Sei.
                              "I'm curious as to what this new town will be like," he said, mostly to himself.

He was about to climb in to the ambulance when he caught sight of a giant mobile suit that appeared near the group. He stood there, mouth slightly open in awe, as someone climbed out of the robot and began asking questions. He held back, figuring he wouldn't be able to answer any of the questions with as much accuracy as someone else in the group.

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Chibiterasu!
Child of the sun.

Current health: 10/10 Solar Units
Current ink: 10/10 vials.
==============================================

Chibi let out a sad whine. Dark Spectrum had been a friend of Martha's before something happened to him. He then perked up immediately when an idea came to mind. "What's on you're mind Chibi?" Issun asked. Chibi barked out something. "You think some dark magic took over his heart? You mean like Kuni?" "ARF!" "Perhaps. He didn't have the same feel as a demon. Still-" Issun was about to say more when a giant mecha appeared. Chibi and Issun stared in disbelief as a girl exited the mech and approach the group, asking about where she was. "Uhhhhh.....You're not on earth anymore. This world is called Iraphos. We're on our way to a town called Inaba." Issun explained as much as he could after the shock of the gundam's sudden appearance. Chibi completely missed out on what Allenby was doing, he was too busy staring absolutely dumbfounded at the mechanical behemoth.

==============================================
Where are we?: Field above Exodus
The wandering Artist
Issun!

User Image

Silver_Contrails

keyblademaster333-3

{quote="Shadowkeykeeper"]
Creamy Sailor Nilla

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
User Image
Company:Maleficent, Dio, Mithos, Adachi, Aile
Thoughts: "We may soon conquer over the Black Moon, and then this world."
HP: 78%

User Image

Ultimecia looked contemptuously at the man with the red tie. What a strange man. How irregular of someone like this to be a part of this group. However, the sorceress of time felt something even more odd about him, perhaps something that defies space and time itself or maybe just from intuition. Nevertheless, she spoke to him in an indifferent tone, "There is always more than what meets the eye, wouldn't you agree?" It was a simple sentence she felt was universal.

Aside from that, she saw what the blonde girl could do, and was somewhat amused. Either way, the more numbers they had, the better. "Very interesting. You are an excellent addition to this kause. After hearing what Dio had said, she smirked. "Eclipse. Befitting." She turned to Malificent, almost forgetting about the 'digimon' that was with them. "Is that necessary? If you see a shred of usefulness in that strange being, then so be it." The sorceress had mixed feelings about Duskmon, but for now, finding him would be ideally if they want to increase their numbers.

User Image
OOC: sorry had intense writer's block!
Magics:
Maelstrom: 2/3 ; Dispel: 5/5 ; Stop: 3/5 ; Holy: 4/5 ; Bio: 10/10
Blizzaga: 10/10 ; Thundaga: 8/10 ; Tornado: 10/10 ; Quake: 9/10 ; Meltdown: 14/15

Nilla the Cute Angel

Chaos_Paragon

Keyblademaster333

xSonicScrewdriver

AtsukeTheMaverickHunter

Dedicated Dabbler

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰User Image☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

You want to kill me?

Well. This place was certainly not where he had intended on going. The swordsman leaned back as he tried to gauge where he was. He had been left to watch the ship with Chopper while the others ran some errands on the island, and he had gotten bored and wanted to see some of the city himself. Maybe there was a swordsmith or a shop with some of the weapons? He didn't need a new one now, but he could still look. It wasn't like he had any belis with him to spend money on a new sword in the first place. He had told Chopper he would be back later. Unfortunately, it was later and he had absolutely zero idea where he was.

The directionaly challenged individual just wanted to get back to the harbor. If he could just find the water he could follow it back to the Thousand Sunny. What's worse, he was getting hungry and he really was broke. Maybe he could by something small with the belis he did have, but he should save them in case he needed to spend the night due to the whole hopelessly-lost thing. It certainly wouldn't be the first time he had just decided to stay put until one of his crew showed up to bring back their swordsman. It was one of those things where people often wondered why Zoro wasn't the captain of the ship, why someone so powerful with a 120,000,000 beli bounty on their head would serve under someone so silly.

And then they got to know the swordsman. They would realize why he wasn't the Captain. It wasn't that he was apathetic, but he was apathetic about most things not relating to swordsmanship. He also had a horrible sense of direction and his plans weren't always the best route to take. Like when he had nearly cut off his legs way back when fighting that Mr. 3 guy on Little Garden. Thinking back on it, maybe people had been right (Nami)- though he wouldn't admit it. If he had cut off his legs, he wouldn't have been able to fight.... Oh well, it worked itself out. He just had the scars on his ankles where he had nearly chopped them off. But the pirate was covered in scars anyway- the long slash across his bare chest, the one that had taken the use of his eye.

But not a single one of his scars were on his back. None were scars of retreat, and that was a source of pride for Zoro, who held honor so high. However, not pride nor honor was going to help Zoro at the current moment. He was completely lost, to be more precise, the Thousand Sunny and the rest of the Straw Hats had gotten themselves lost. Oh well. Time for that master scheming he was known for. He put a hand to his mouth to amplify the noise, "Oi! Luffy! Nami! Franky! Usopp! Brook! Stupid chef!" Huh. No response.

You would think it'd be easier to keep track of a crew like theirs. A nine-foot skeleton and a cyborg shouldn't be this hard to find. He noticed smoke billowing in the distance. Well, that would attract his nakama if they were around. But... this city was starting to look really weird. He was just noticing it... it was different than how he remembered it when he got off the ship. The cranky swordsman made his way towards the sight, turning a corner and seeing three ladies standing there. He sighed internally, well, at least that stupid cook wasn't around to make a fool of himself. One of the women looked to be in an official blue uniform of some sort, and he paused. Was she a Marine? Certainly didn't look like any Marines he knew. Oh well, anyone of the ladies gave him trouble, he'd just leave. Pretty simple. His hand rested on his three swords that were attached to his hip. He overheard the officer-lady ask if everyone was okay, "So the building on fire is not decorative I take it? Also, which way is the harbor from here?" To answer the question: No. Zoro had not realized he was not in his world anymore.

You couldn't even kill my boredom.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

If I lose to the likes of you when my wounds are only this light... Health /// 100% then I may as well give up my dream right now.
If I can't even protect my captain's dream... Thoughts /// A building's on fire. Not my fault. Then whatever ambition I have is nothing but just talk!
If I retreat a single step, Location /// Where we docked (False- Lumoise City, Southern Boulevard)I would be shattering the promises I made.
You'll never understand. Tagged /// Blue-haired chick (Jinx), Kid (Bonnie), Officer-lady (Jenny)Your swords will never be as heavy as mine!
I do things my own way! Current Theme /// Zoro's ThemeSo don't give me any lip about it!
My "luck" versus this thing's "curse"... Notes /// Sorry, didn't see he had been accepted! Hope this is okay! I can change anything if need be! wanna see what's stronger...?

Silver_Contrails
IceEnchantress09
Sirea Angelie

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Energy:▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Aile's Battle Theme

"I'm done with the good girl act!"

Aile smiled but inside she questioned some of the group, "perhaps finding an appropriate base of operations is more preferable first before we start doing favors for each other, it would be most inconvenient if we travel in such numbers, questions would be asked and we'd need Ultimecia to keep the sky dark constantly for me and Dio" Suggested Aile, she didn't want to risk being accidentally exposed to sunlight if things went south.

"It would also allow for easier mobility and we'd get more things done, it would also be to our utmost benefit if it were in the mainland, we'd have less obstructions such as water and the use of ferries" said Aile as she proposed this idea, and it was true, a split team means more gets done and they could put more time in finding Black Moon

"I will become a tyrant if it means I can save those I hold dear"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces