Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the cutest Doppleganger in Iriphos?

The Oshawott Doppleganger 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
The Parasprite Doppleganger 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
The Ruka Doppleganger 0.018518518518519 1.9% [ 1 ]
The Koromaru Doppleganger 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
The Mieu Doppleganger 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
The Johan and Zelos Dopplegangers (two for one package in one boat, go to arc 2) 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 12 ]
The Teddie Doppleganger 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
The Fluttershy Doppleganger 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
The Pidgeot Doppleganger 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
The Taco Doppleganger 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

◐ ℒegretta the Quick ◑
God-General

Currently With: Travis, Carly, Optimus, Flynn, Judith, Zelos, Tear, Applejack

User Image
"We must find the Commandant and the other God-Generals."

Legretta folded her arms over her chest as Optimus told her about Megatron and the Matrix. Machines weren't exactly her specialty, though she could tell that this Matrix was something very important. She then gave a slight nod when the giant robot introduced himself. The fact that he was from a different planet did explain some things. "I am Legretta the Quick, one of the Six God-Generals in the Order of Lorelei. The girl who assisted with healing you was my student, Tear Grants. She is the Commandant's younger sister." She said in her usual tone. "I admit I never thought that healing artes and gels would work on your kind. Normally with robots, it takes a mechanic to fix them."

It was then she caught notice of a robotic creature snatching Carly as the girl was making her way up the fire escape ladder. Narrowing her eyes, she began to fire her guns at Meta-Ridley. "I don't suppose that creature's with this Megatron as well, is it?" She asked Optimus. First it was those rabbits, then Megatron and his troops, and now this. This day just keeps getting better and better. Now that she thought about it, she would need to find Chibi and Issun.

"Tear....I hope you're doing just fine if you're out there."

HP: 100%
TP: 80%
Overlimit:
READY!

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Daggett (Judai Yuki Doppleganger)
Location: Field Formerly Known as Academy City (On Raine and leaving with her)

The doppelganger remained silent when the talks commenced about what to do with Raine’s bounty. Sure, the due process of a legal system is nice, but with creatures who can take the form as anyone and anything…well…even the innocent would become guilty. Even the fact that he admitted about the others, but the green one was still insistent on bringing in Raine, so he wasn’t surprised that she would fight back and get away. All he could do was hold on really really really really tight as all of this was going on. ”EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” he shouted when they went up into the air, but stopped cause of high up. He clenched on her coat as hard as his little hands could. ”Um…Miss Raine…if you need some help, I will gladly transform into a flying creature. Just say the word…just so long as the big scary green lady doesn’t see….she’s scary…” he cowered alittle.

(MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER DANG IT! MY TURN! MUAHAHAHA!)

Iceenchantress09

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bruno Borrelli
►½『The Genius, yet Amnesiac Master Mechanic』½◄

►►『Location:』 TV World-Yasogami High School: Announcement Room
►►『Status:』 Good
►►『Red Eyes:』 ActivexxDeactive
►►『Theme:』 『My Theme』½『Fight Theme』
User Image

"Uh! Wait Don't!"
½ ¼ ¾ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞

Bruno was rather confused about the woman who was talking with him. She seemed very…out there as she was speaking to the other people in the group. Labrys was being quiet during the whole thing, but could tell she was really scared about the whole thing. Elizabeth decided to inquire him about the information. He nodded rapidly, ”Y-y-eah. I was kidnapped as bait.” he said before she mentioned a name as he grinned, ”Aigis? Yes! Aigis is a really good friend of mine. But I know she was in here cause my communicator was blinking, even if I couldn’t use it. But she’s hasn’t come up here. I hope she wasn’t caught in that wave from earlier. If she was, then maybe she’s on the otherside back on Iriphos. Are you a friend of hers?” Bruno asked as she soon turned and joined in on the fight. ”Good luck…” he said quietly.

½ ¼ ¾ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞

"I'm a pacifist! Really!"

User ImageUser Image
keyblademaster333

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image X
¸.•*´¨`*• ж═━┈┈━═ж •*´¨`*•.¸
•.¸¸.•*ж『❖ Twin Swordsman of Sylvarant ❖』ж•.¸¸.•*
User Image
❖『HP』: 50% (1616/3232)XX ж XX 『TP』: 67% (283/271)
XXXX『Overlimit』- 『Active ж Deactive
XXXX『Current Weapon』: 『Twin Swords』
XXXX 『♪♫』:
¸.•*´¨`*• ж═━┈┈━═ж •*´¨`*•.¸

"Huh?! You mean you saw Genis?" Llloyd asked as they kept running, "Floating hood man?" for a moment, he thought maybe it was a monster similar to the ones he saw in the Gaoracchia Forest, but there seems to be more. 'It has to be that Wiseman that he mentioned before.' he narrowed his eyes before looking back to see Grimlock following, "Thanks Grimlock! Wait! What about Pascal and Izzy?!" he was worried about the two crazy girls that help make up the ragtag team. Suddenly, he shivered, "Hey is it cold around here?"
Kenzan went on to explain more. Lloyd's eyes widen to the whole thing. Genis was busy and was wanted for a while but the way that Kenzan spoke, he was there with him through the whole few months and knows the city. Lloyd decided to answer, "Yeah! Genis and I grew up together in Iselia in Sylvarant. We've been traveling the worlds to save them from Cruxis. Six months he's been here?!"
The flashback of Genis speaking about how he was all alone came back from their encounter in Academy City. "Wait. Did you say angels? Were they with Cruxis?" Lloyd thought back to his world and Cruxis. His mind did wander to three people he knew were angels in Cruxis: Yggdrasill, Kratos and Yuan. "Was a man named Kratos there or a guy with long blue hair?" Lloyd may not be the sharpest tool in his father's tool box, but he needed to know if the two were there and if Yuan was trying to break up Cruxis at the time. If Kratos was there as well. "You punched an angel? Impressive." It was to say the least. He knew Regal can kick as his fighting style, but to punch an angel was still pretty cool. He wanted to do that a few times himself, kinda.
"Is that what those things they're riding on called?" he remembered the strange machines. "Guns? Duel Spirits? Wait are guns like lazer weapons on raybits?" he remembered the little floating machines in both the Renegade's bases and the Desian Human Ranches and how they would annoyingly shoot you as one would go for them. "I mean, I can deflect them but something tells me they're not the same, are they." Lloyd never faced a gun from Neo Domino City so he didn't know. He didn't understand the terminology that Kenzan was using, but he kinda got the idea. His summon couldn't handle a gun and they seemed more dangerous than a raybit's lazer. "You said you broke into it before, right? Why not steal a uniform and sneak in? Worked with us when we had to sneak into a Desian ranch." To Lloyd, it sounds like a brilliant idea. "But yeah, lets get out first and then we can sneak in once we can figure it out." Again, Lloyd is not the sharpest tool in Altessa's tool box as well, but he knew from experience in his travels in both Sylvarant and Tethe'alla, when it is time to retreat and come back later. Took Kratos a few times dragging him away from a fight to realize it.

User Image

Iceenchantress09

Xombie v2.0
(Out of Crystals: ))

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Shadow Naoto (?)

Like Cheria, Shadow Naoto dodged the attack but Emil came in swinging his sword so he allowed the shadow’s persona copy to block with its own sword. The shadow had a grin, ”A monster like you have some feelings for him, don’t you? Who knows where he went. Maybe you won’t see him again!” Shadow Naoto was ready to take the gun and fire on Emil, but the combination of both senshi’s attacks spoke otherwise. The attacks collided and Shadow Naoto was sent tumbling down the floor across the gymnasium. However, the shadow’s stun didn’t last long as he got up again, ”You’ll pay for that!” The shadow began firing, but had a smile, knowing what they were doing.

((OOC: I will have the bar up in a moment))

Iceenchantress09
Sirea Angelie
Nilla the Cute Angel
Keyblademaster333

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image User Image X User Image X User Image X
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
╔═══════ ⋉ж⋊ ═══════╗
Judai Yuki
╚═══════ ⋉ж⋊ ═══════╝
╚═══Osiris Red Student-Mage and Summoner═══╝

Lifepoints: 100%(4000/4000)XX ж XX Tp: 100%(400/400)
Duel Spirits: Hane Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Neos, Neo Spacians and YubelXX Current Summon: NoneXX ж XX ♪♫: ж

Judai nodded, "Oh yeah, I do remember all that. Man that was a crazy first year." he chuckled alittle too. Judai smiled though, even if it was the Ryo from his first year of school, Judai knew that somethings never change. Course he had to make one quip, "Course now technically we're both in the same grade but if you want to help, then I shouldn't stop you. Just be glad I'm not Raine-sensei, I think she would actually hit you to get you to not help." he chuckled before he saw all the destruction. Judai nodded, "Yeah no kidding..." he looked down at all the discarded robots around. "Looks like a giant robot fight happened." he said as he saw the group. However, his attention was shifted to the giant metal flying dinosaur who took the girl, "HEY!" he activated his duel disk and summoned Neos to try and stop the dino. Neos would attempt to try and punch it.

((Out of Kuribohs: ))

Iceenchantress09
Nilla the Cute Angel

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fuuka Yamagishi and Mitsuru Kirijo

User ImageUser Image

Fuuka smiled as the group, minus the sleeping one, introduced themselves. She did give a small frow to Sumshoe, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I think the other way I would've approched would've given you more of a heart attack so I chose to come out." she smiled. Supergirl seemed to be insistant that the place doesn't seem to bad. Fuuka shook her head, "Oh no, you have it all wrong. This place is very dangerous to be in, specially in this time." Fuuka gave a confused look to Gumshoe to what he was saying that he was experiencing, "Woozy and not being able to remember your name is a serious sign of a head injury. I think we have ice at the dorm, but you really need a doctor to make sure that you are alright. Don't worry, my other friend is nice."
"Yamagishi is correct on that assumtion and on me." a voice said as a woman wearing school outfit and a red arm band similar
to Fuuka's came out from the shadows, "My apologies, but we had to have you three leave the tower. With a head injury and the child being
asleep, I'm afriad you three would've been easy targets for the Shadows, exspecially in their hive."
She game up to the group, "My name is Mitsuru Kirijo. I am the current leader of S.E.E.S until our actual leader returns to the island. I have a few questions, though your friend here answered one." she motioned to Gumshoe. She looked at the child, "I would like to check the condition of the child with your permission. I want to make sure he does not have Apathy Syndrome. After that, we can take you to the Chaos Gate in near by. It will take you to the other cities where they would have the proper medical facilities and staff to help with your head injury. I'm afraid our hospital is closed down and the staff are unable to help at the moment. Our own medical staff is in the world beyond this island. Please, lay the child down." She motioned to a park bench.

"Oie! Lady! He doesn't have that stupid Apathy Syndrome!" War-rock called out from the transer. Though he was in pain, he didn't want to stay in this place anymore than they do. Plus, he was protecting him, better say something than let him go through some test.
"He's just tired."

Fuuka and Mitsuru jumped a the voice. "Wh-who said that? When I did a scan, I only picked up the three of them."
"A shadow then?" she had a serious look.

War-rock sighed, "I'm too tired for this. Lady, the kid just needs sleep. He doesn't need a test, he's fine!"

Mitsuru looked at Fuuka and then to them, "I take it you have a fourth friend?"

Dai Eden

Nilla the cute angel

OOC: Need to get the picture of Mitsuru to work.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Power:72/100

In the company of:Dino Hat, Kid in Red
Where am I?: Neo Domino City ~ Streets
Thoughts at the moment: "Wonder what I got myself into."
OoC: I've been really inactive sweatdrop
                                              Do you stop BELIEVING in the moon..
                                              When the sun comes up?...

User Image

Jack looked back in triumph, ”Heheh! Alright! Don’t mess with Jack Frost!” He listened to their conversation as he flew behind the two youngsters. They talked about someone named Genis, ”Haven’t heard that name before… I wonder what’s so important about this person.” They talked about a floating hooded man, and something called Dee Wheels, which is something that he didn’t really understand or was familiar with. He thought back a few seconds ago when he covered the road behind them with ice, ”Hm, wonder if it’s those things around their arms… or those vehicles they’re riding in…”

The mere mention of guns made Jack jolt a bit. ”What? They’d use guns on a couple of- This is ridiculous! There’s no way I’m letting them get their hands on them!” Jack knew now that his sole mission was to protect these two at all costs. He sighed as he remembered something, ”I’m sorry Hina… Looks like it’s going to take a lot longer than I thought.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

IceEnchantress09

Shadowkeykeeper

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image𝓒𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓮 '𝓛𝒾𝓰𝒽𝓉𝓃𝒾𝓃𝓰' 𝓕𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓸𝓃User Image

Pulse l'Cie
Theme

User ImageLocation: Neo Domino City
User ImageCurrently With: Serah, Zidane, Bit

User Image

"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hearing Zidane's comment about her being a summoner, Lightning glanced over to the monkey-tailed thief. "I'm not exactly a summoner." She said in a calm tone. "I'm a l'Cie, branded by the Pulse fal'Cie. Not only could I use magic, I could also summon my Eidolon, Odin." She would assume that summoners were from Zidane's world since it was apparent that he hasn't seen any of the others aside from Serah. If anything she was grateful that Bit and Zidane had kept her safe. In a way, Zidane's cheerful demeanor did remind her of a certain someone. When Serah go on aboard Odin, she glanced over to her for a moment. "You seemed troubled, Serah. Are you alright?" She asked as she focused her attention on Odin as the horse began to make way into the city. She was unsure as to where to go exactly, though she hoped to at least get directions from one of the locals.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"It can't protect. It only destroys."

User ImageHP: 100%
User ImageCurrent Paradigm: Commando

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
𝓐𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓖𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱
The Flower Girl
Theme

Currently With: Zack, Toph, Snow

User Image

"There's so much to learn of this planet."
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Aerith was actually enjoying the conversation regarding the summons. Sure, the ones from her own world mostly use attacks, but they were quite useful. It was pretty neat that the summons from Snow's world could turn into some form of transportation, which was very convenient. She gazed curiously at the large building they got close to their destination. She would assume that was the headquarters for Sector Security. "So this is the place?" She asked. The officers were quite helpful to them before, and she was hoping that they would help them out with finding their friends.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Places to go, friends to find."

HP: 8816 / 8816
MP: 994 / 994
Equipped Materia: Restore + All, Lightning, Ice, Fire, Summon: Bahamut
LIMIT BREAK Gauge: [██████████]
User Image

|| Location: Empty Field (Formerly Academy City) ||
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nasus growled a response to She-Hulk, the sand swirling around him whipped about more violently as he spoke: "You will leave now. All of you. You will not like what happens when my Staff doesn't miss Green woman". Nasus's eyes glowed as a swarm of locusts headed for She-Hulk. Nasus cast wither, the locust would surround their prey and temporarily weaken them. Nasus continued to regain his health as She-Hulk was still close by, this effect was only amplified as he remained in his Ultimate state.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The Cycle of Life and Death Continues. We will live, they will die"
=-Nasus Theme-=
User Image

Geoform-187 Codename: RidleyERROR1010101010 New Codename: Meta-Ridley Coordinates are as follows: Fleeing to Eastern part of NDC with Carly

User Image

Meta-Ridley could hear the wizzing of shots being fired as he attempted to flee into the Sky with Carly in tow. The girl was squirming though there was no way she was physically capable of breaking away from his grasp. If she tried, he would threaten to drop her. "Skreeeeaaaahr!" Meta-Ridley screeched as one of Legretta's shots managed to barely hit his left thigh. Despite this he was able to avoid a punch attack from Judai's Neos. The damage was minimal but, he needed to get out of here before things got worse. Meta-Ridley continued heading up and then East.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image 𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡 User Image

Swordsman of Revenge
Theme

User Image Location: Formerly Kefka's Tower
User Image Currently With: Athena

User Image"It was a journey to find the guy who deprived me of something precious..."
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dart tried to keep his balance as he noticed the earth was trembling. "What the!?" He jumped back while noticing that not only the earth was trembling, but the tower itself was uprooting. That was definitely something he didn't expect. The tower kept going and going until it vanished. It's definitely not everyday one would see a building just uproot itself and disappear like that. "Looks like we won't be getting any answers here...." He said then looked to Athena. "We may have to keep moving. It won't do us any good staying here." There was no point of them staying any longer now that the tower was gone. If who or what was residing inside the tower was the one causing that light from before, then there went their answers. As he looked around, his eyes caught notice of what seemed to be ruins far off in the distance. "Hey, do you see that?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"...and kill him."

User Image HP: 100%
User Image MP: 100%

User Image Dragoon Level: [██████████] 0
User Image

|| Location: NDC, Running through Streets | | Current Form: Robot |

Grimlock kept his pace up, he didn't bother turning around to fight their pursuers. Needless killing wasn't necessary, as much as it tempted him. He didn't like running away form a fight but, he protecting these humans was a priority. "Keep going. If things get too tight I've got a trick or two up my sleeve".

"Don't make me angry. Bots spring oil leaks when I'm angry"

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
"I ain't got a clue what your goal is, but I'll hold you responsible for hurting my friends! My family is Fairy Tail! I will crush my family's enemies!"
User Image
Theme:Laxus / Power Rising
Dragon Slayer Magic Status :: Not in use
OOC:

User Image

...Why did they need to get higher? Laxus sighed and turned away as if looking around. Why did he stuck with the weird ones? He never had decent people anymore, everyone was just weird. Then again, he was from Fairy Tail so he was used to it. He noticed the girl having trouble and was going to speak whens suddenly a large monster grabbed her and bean taking off with her. It surprised him for sure but Laxus quickly knew what to do. In a instant Laxus's body was covered in lightning as he shot off after Ridley. Thanks to Lightning Body, he could be really quick and somewhat fly thanks to it. As he caught up, Laxus swung a punch at Ridley, hoping to knock him around so he could drop Carly. "Your not going to get far with me here!" he said as he punched.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff