Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the cutest Doppleganger in Iriphos?

The Oshawott Doppleganger 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
The Parasprite Doppleganger 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
The Ruka Doppleganger 0.018518518518519 1.9% [ 1 ]
The Koromaru Doppleganger 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
The Mieu Doppleganger 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
The Johan and Zelos Dopplegangers (two for one package in one boat, go to arc 2) 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 12 ]
The Teddie Doppleganger 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
The Fluttershy Doppleganger 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
The Pidgeot Doppleganger 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
The Taco Doppleganger 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image ==== ☠ Шιsєɱαη
τhє Dσσɱ Phαητσɱ

==== ☠ ====

Watching silently, the pair seemed to have had some time to bond. He was reaffirmed in his problem with Yuan. It seemed he would no longer be of any use other than to lure Yusei to be their replacement. And Martha wasn't helping. However, killing the woman would be a risk. There was no way to know those who had to face the trials of that dark realm until after they perished. If she happened to be one of them, it meant a risk that she might return to tell tales of this place. It was bad enough that they'd lost those boys. They weren't going to risk any others. He could only assume they would, and since that was the case, they weren't allowed to leave.
"Someone's made it comfortable for you two, I see."
He said it only so that they were aware of his presence. He need not be visible. One didn't have to see their demise to fear it, after all.
"Normally, I would alter your conditions so that it was less comfortable. However, until the Enchantress arrives, I will consider you, Yuan Kafei, a hanged man. You no longer serve a purpose to me. If she cannot get you back to where you belong, then I shall make the necessary accommodations to end you. And this time, there won't be any hope of salvation left for you to cling to."
With that threat in place, he waited. Would they speak? Did they truly have the nerve to question his word? He wondered that with a rather amused mood as he kept his eyes to his Dark Orb hovering before him.

(( *dies* ))

==== ☠ ====
"...I know the truth of your being..."

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
TP: 6000 / 6000
Fighting Style

Yuan Kafei
"Martel..."

"..."
Hearing the dark voice from a place he couldn't see didn't really upset him. It only steeled his resolve. He wasn't ready to die just yet. Not without taking something with him in the process. Being doomed to a fate worse than death had little meaning otherwise.
"I'm not afraid of some shadow in a hood. I stopped being afraid of those when i was a child."
Taunting him was his only form of retaliation for now. With any luck, he might have been able to trick him into opening the door, albeit unlikely. He hadn't fallen for such ruses before. He wasn't likely to now. It was still worth a shot.

"...please...forgive me..."

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User ImageRaine Sage
TP: 454 / 650 Koumori Gauge: 20 / 30 Life Points: 4000 / 4000
Koumori: Standby Duel Spirit: Freya, Spirit of Victory

The shots from Lan hit the rheaird.
                                  "Professor~!! We're losing altitude!"
                                  She noticed it herself. There had been some sort of damage. Meters and gauges were going wild. She focused, forming bat wings at her ankles as Nanoha and Fate had taught her months ago. Raine pulled herself beneath the slowly descending device and bagged it in her wing pack. She would have to resort to her own means of flight for now. Nasus was in a bit of trouble, however. It seemed their two plans were both in effect. She had gained some distance, but if she stopped to help Nasus, they might catch up with her now. Raine needed a plan. The doppelganger was still hanging on her shoulder. She thought it over for a moment before reaching a decision.
                                  'Be careful, Nasus. I believe you'll find a way through this.'
                                  Having placed her faith in his abilities, she now flew on her own power, heading upwards to gain altitude and distance from the current fight.

Out of Ruins: ESCAPE ATTEMPT IN PROGRESS

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
Genis Sage
TP: 88%
Lᴏcᴀᴛιoɴ: East of Neo Domino City

That didn't sound too good at all. Worried for Cynder and His Majesty, he thought hard on how to improve their situation. For the moment, all he could think to do was press forward, and walk the rest of the way.
"Let's gain some distance and walk from there. If we're lucky we might find a doppelganger to make themselves a ride for us."
For now, it was all he could think of.

(( SHADOW I HAVE AN IDEA ))

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Soma Cruz
User Image
Bullet Soul: Witch
Guardian Soul: Devil
Enchant Soul: Golem

User Image
Bullet Soul: Puppet Master
Guardian Soul: Bat Company
Enchant Soul: Ouija Table

Ability Souls Active: All

HP: 1080 / 1100 ✣ MP: 766 / 766

Soma listened to their questions. Unfortunately, he had little answers for them.
    "I could tell you she's a demon, but she's not one of those controlled by the Dark Lord. For some reason though, I'm still able to have dominance over her soul, which shouldn't be possible. But she seems to have some sort of mission to protect me based on a competition. I'll find out more later. As long as we don't find the demons she's attached to I doubt we'll have much to worry about."
    He spotted a shop as they drew close to town which seemed to have umbrellas outside of it.
    "There's one there, see it? We'll head there first I guess."
    Soma couldn't help but still be worried, but for now, he felt a need to be strong for Minako and Zoey. Although he didn't really have much to say to the pair of them asking about their hair. He was a guy. Things like that never really phased him. Although they both reminded them of Mina when he asked.
    "Your hair will be fine."
    He said it thinking it would make both of them feel better. At least it wasn't like they were asking if they looked fat. Now that was something he wasn't about to deal with.

Out Of Catoblepas: N/A

DevaliousL
this is my subtle way of summoning Caster. Enjoy~!

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

User Image Arietta the Wild User Image

User Image

The Man-Eating God-General of Love

Theme

User Image

User ImageLocation: TV World / Yasogami High School (Announcement Room)
User ImageCurrently With: Yusei, Akihiko, Larhal, Labrys, Shadow Labrys, Bruno, Elizabeth

User Image

"Man-eating?"

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Neither Arietta or her liger had the time to react when Shadow Labrys had caught them off guard. The young God-General screamed as she and her liger had been struck by the attack. I can't die here! I have to avenge Mommy! I have to be there for Ion! And I can't let Yosuke down! She thought to herself as she closed her eyes tightly. If it weren't for the limitations that the dungeon had on them, she would've used her artes at a safe distance while having her liger do the rest.

Just as they were going to get slammed down by Shadow Labrys, someone or something had managed to grab them. When she opened her eyes, she saw that Yusei had saved her and the liger. Her eyes widen in surprise on what just happened. Not only that, she had noticed that the spikey-haired male had wings. "Th-Thank you...." She said, hugging her doll tightly.

The liger seemed intrigued at the sight of Yusei's wings, though his focus was mostly towards Arietta. "~Are you alright?~" He slightly snarled. The young God-General nodded slightly. "~I'll be fine, brother.~"

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
"......"

User ImageHP: 90%
User ImageSP: 10%

(("~....~" =Liger Language ))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image Ⓡⓘⓩⓐ Ⓗⓐⓦⓚⓔⓨⓔ User Image
1st Lieutenant

User Image Location: Inaba
User Image Currently With: Aqua

User Image

"It's their choice. They choose their own path."
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Hawkeye noticed the uncertain look on Aqua's face. The poor girl was in a depressed state. Being in a foreign world away from home, friends, and family, it was understandable. "It is everyone's job to trying to be perfect. Right now, you must be strong and keep moving forward. Don't give up." She said in a calm tone. Even she was concerned for Minato. He too was in such a depressed state when Jiyu and Mustang disappeared. Where ever Jiyu and Mustang were, she hoped that they were either somewhere safe or back in their respective worlds.

When Aqua got up and mentioned about finding Terra, she gave a slight nod. "I may not know what all is out there in this world, but I'm certain we would cross paths with your friend again." She said. "I think it would be quicker if we took the glider. I hope you don't mind if Black Hayate comes along with us as well. I've just sent him to deliver something to Alphonse so he should be back shortly." She knew having Hayate around would make their search easier with his keen sense of smell.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"It's not in him to abandon others... He refuses to."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User Image

➸ Knights of Skyloft ➸

Number Remaining: 3

╔══════════════╗

This wasn't good. Those people riding on the larger bird were indeed a threat, though they were unsure as to what they were after aside from wanting to take over Skyloft. Having lived in the sky for so long, they've never had any enemies outside the floating city. Before any of them could say anything, Eria had launched her attack towards one of the knights. The knight had dove down to dodge the attack and proceeded to attack the Roc as his Loftwing spun around while charging upward, aiming to hit the Roc's wing. "What have we done to you?" The lead knight asked then looked to his fellow knights. "Warn the headmaster!" He saw the blasts of darkness coming his way and tried to dodge, though he wasn't so lucky. The knight that was being attacked by Hita's fire blasts had caught notice of his fellow knight that was being knocked off their bird by Aussa. He dove down to catch his comrade, and decided to head back to Skyloft to warn the headmaster.

╚══════════════╝

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Life Points: 4000
Monster Summoned: x
Spells/Traps: x
Hand: x
Ace Card: Harpie's Pet Dragon
With: Koto,Duo, Bowser,Bunny,Alice
Ooc:
Xombie v2.0
IceEnchantress09
Sirea Angelie

Theme: Harpie Ladies

Mai took off after the others as they continued toward Mac Anu, she easily kept up with Bunny and nodded to her a few times as they rode. As they finally made it toward the city she looked off in the distance,"Alright we made it and no random monsters attacked us in the way." she said brightly as she had the bike come to a halt and looked around. "Well the blast came from around there right Duo?" she asked as she pointed in the direction she thought the blast came from. "You okay back there Yoko?" she asked as she glanced back she knew the demon was weird, but she hoped the ride hadn't been too bad for her since she barely got time to rest.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Minako/ Sailor Venus Theme

User Image

Minako nodded in agreement with Zoey,"Yeah she was more of a fox girl wasn't she." she said as she turned her attention to Soma as he explained. "I see so she's a youma." he mumbled the last part to herself. "I might have to deal with her later if she tries to drain anyone's energy." she thought as she glanced over to Soma realizing she had a serious look on her face and smiled. "Oh thank god umbrellas!" she said as she ran toward the shop entering. "Umm how much for three umbrella's?" she asked as the owner told her and it was way more than she had. "Thank you." she said with a bow as she walked outside to the others and frowned a bit . "Guys do either of you have money i barely have enough money to get one and three of them is expensive." she said with a pout standing under the little extended roof thingy so she wouldn't get anymore wet. "So should we each buy our own of all pitch in money to get them?" she asked she didn't want to ask the others for money she should have had enough for all of it, but she remembered she had just bought a new outfit for

(Out of Cats: )

IceEnchantress09
Sirea Angelie
DevaliousL

User ImageUser Image

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
~Freakazoid The gate keeper???~

The song in Freakaziod's head

User Image

Freakazoid ran around with his arms outstretched, making vrooming sound effects as he went. He brought some form of color with him, the Shadow Realm reacting to his presence. A very distinct song could be heard coming from all around him and his guest as he pulled himself to a park in front of the giant robot. He made booping sounds until the song ended.
Afterwards, he decided to pull out a carrot as he addressed the robot. "So, what's up doc?" Freakazoid chewed on the carrot rather fancy with his pinkie out.

(( I have permission to post as this character in absence of Neka1. ))

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
~Kefka dancing mad~

User Image

Kefka's tower was a place that was rumbling. If one were too close to it, as two unlikely heroes were, they'd notice the earth trembling. Before long, the tower was uprooting itself, going up and up. It seemed like it wasn't stopping. In fact, it wasn't. It kept going, almost until it was nothing more than a speck to was airborne, rocks below it crumbling down from the heavens. In a blink, it vanished, and both Kefka and his tower vanished, heaven forbid they were heading anywhere else.

(Location: Kefka's tower)
(Summon in use: none)
(Occ: I have permission to post as Kefka in absence of Neka1. This is a post to post-break. Please forgive me for it not being more. )

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User ImageZoey HansonUser Image
Team Mew Mew Leader

User Image Location: Inaba
User Image Currently With: Soma, Minako

User Image

"I was not spying!"
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Zoey blinked for a moment when Soma explained about Caster being a demon with some sort of mission to protect him based on a competition. The fox girl didn't seem to be hostile so it was safe to say that she wasn't going to be a threat. At least she's not a Predasite. She thought to herself. It was then she caught notice of the shop as they drew close to the town. "Oh thank goodness!" She watched as Minako ran to the shop and entered. Soon afterward, the blonde had returned and asked if either she or Soma had any money. "I think I may still have some money on me. I was saving it for my date with Mark, but given our situation...it won't happen now." She frowned a bit. Seeing the remains of a city that she had lived in and protected, she was unsure if she would ever see Mark or her friends again. "If we can't afford to buy them for all three of us, maybe one of us could share one if we could at least afford two of them." She said.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"Mama never thought I'd be chased by aliens!

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image Koto User Image

Announcer

Currently With: Mai, Bunnie, Duo, Bowser, Alice

User Image

"Ladies and Gentleman! I'm Koto, your hostess with the mostess!"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

For Koto, the ride was a bit uneventful, though she was still excited as to what they might find once they arrive at their destination. From seeing that mysterious light, she would think it might've been the work of a very powerful demon. Either that or perhaps it could be Yusuke's power. Her excitement grew as they got closer to her destination. Her ears then twitched when Mai spoke to her, least she thought the woman was referring to her. "Yoko!? He's here too!?" She took a moment to look around for the silver-haired fox demon. Though she did see any signs of the legendary bandit or his human form. He had such sexy ears and a dreamy tail. She thought to herself.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
"And I'm ready for some Dark Tournament savagery!"

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ㄨAxl: S Class Maverick Hunterㄨ
Theme: Me, AXL!
Health: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
A-Trans: Active/Standby
Action Trigger Gauge:▇▇▇▇▇▇|▇▇▇▇▇▇|▇▇▇▇▇▇
Pokéballs: ● o o
DNA Cores:Wild JangoMad NautilusSilver HornMach Jentra

"The S-Class Maverick Hunter Axl is here, no need to fear!"

As two more went down Axl shifted his aim to the last two, here he aimed for the limbs arms and legs, he fires, careful not to hit Jubei, "Nice one Jiyu" said Axl, he kept on suppressing fire as he came out of the hole, meanwhile Aron went to the K.O'ed officers and desecrated their faces with a foul liquid, after her deed was done she used mudslap to cover up and walked away content and happy ~"Nobody messes with us and gets away with it"~ said Aron as she trotted back to Sandshrew, Axl was glad sandshrew pulled him out of that sticky situation but his joints were making crushing sounds of the rocks that got stuck there.

"Just the thought of wiping the floor with those Mavericks makes my trigger finger itch!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff