• Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
☽☆ ρяιиcєss яσsαℓιиα ☆☾
User Image
"Yes... All new life... Carries the essence of stars... Even all of you..."

====☆☆☆====

Rosalina gave a slightly wider smile. "Well, it's nice to see you again," she said. She tilted her head to the side a bit, slightly confused. "You were worried? About what?" she asked. She didn't quite understand what Marik meant. She hadn't really been around people for hundreds of years. (wb)

====☆☆☆====

"I'll be watching you from beyond the stars."

User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
Y U G I Mutou
User Image
Pharaoh A T E M

User Image

Yugi sighed, how long had he been here anyways? He almost was out of money from spending it all at places to crash for the nights. Although...He could probably just sleep inside the Millennium Puzzle? "...Atem....." He said with a frown, and looked down towards at the ground. "What is it, Yugi?" Atem asked, looking over at Yugi who looked up over up at him. "...I want a cheeseburger.." He frowned, rubbing his stomach. Oh, how he wanted a cheeseburger. The last time he had a cheeseburger was with Jonouchi at the place Anzu worked for awhile. Cheeseburgers were Yugi's favorite food after all though.
Atem's eyes widened and blinked, then sighed with a gentle smile. "Then, go get one." Atem said, Yugi then nodded. "KAY! LET'S GO THEN!" Yugi skipped off, searching for a burger joint.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Akihiko Sanada~The Emperor Arcana~
Energy 100~

Akihiko's head swam as he got up from the grass. Why did his head hurt and why was he laying on the grass? He rubbed the back of his head and looked up. "D$%#...that hurt." he said seeing Lyre. "Hey Lyre, you alright?" he asked approaching her. He would use his Persona's healing skill, but if he could walk it off, Lyre could. He noticed he didn't see Raine, so he looked around. He went wide with fear, where was Raine!? "Raine!? Raine!?" he yelled.User Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Martha
Martha's Theme

User Image
Martha was carefully setting breakfast down on the table for any stragglers who decided to over sleep but also for Ruka. She remembered finding the small girl earlier in the month and have been taking care of her to regain her strength. The girl had gone out to head to her house in the tops real quick to pick up something before returning back here. The past few months, Martha had been worried. Her thoughts were on Yusei and Jack but also of Raine, Lyre, Akihiko, Fate and Nanoha who left to fight the Dark Signers. Setting a plate down, she heard the door knock. She walked over and opened the door, giving a warm smile, "Jack. It's so good to see you though...you look like you haven't slept in weeks." she stared at him with a worried mother look, "Come on in and I'll make you something warm..."

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
δoul Ξater___
_____Ξvans

User Image

Soul nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it seems we won't find anything out staying here." He said in response. "I hope you're used to traveling, cause I know I am. But the question is, where would we go?" He asked, hearing some footsteps and turning his head. "Hmmm?" He noticed a small boy with funky spiky hair and a pyramid looking necklace. The boy seemed to be looking for something, but couldn't find it at the moment. "Who're you?" He questioned, pointing his index finger at him.

Thoughts: Not a bad idea
                                  Out of Crazies: Last post for tonight :3

User Image

User Image___User Image___User Image

User Image___User Image

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Kenshin Himura: Hitokori Battousai/Rurouni.

"A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Kaoru-dono says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic joke....I like Kaoru-dono's idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this joke as its true nature."

" We will go wherever the road shall take us, I have a feeling it might just lead us in the right direction. You need not worry about me before all of this happened I was a wanderer who roamed about going wherever my feet could get me to so traveling should be no problem." Kenshin had also taken notice of the boy with the necklace shaped like a pyramid, somehow he seemed awfully familiar.

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
~=~ Victorica de Blois ~=~

The song that bests fits me

User Image

Victorica walks around the Satellite District still getting used to the high teck city after Edge dropped off there thinking it be better then being alone in her tower. "This world is right out of the books I've seen." She said to her self not sure what she should be really doing any more. The fragments of chaos were to many to peace together right now.

(Location: Neo Domino City--Satellite District)

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Flynn Scifo:Commandant of the Knights
Overlimit:4
Tp: 100%

"Time flew by it seems...."

Flynn turned to the door and blinked in confusion when he heard someone knocking. "Its alright, come on in!" he yelled, figuring it was Sodia or a Knight here to talk to him. To his surprise, it was Zelda, whom he greated with a warm smile. "Hello Zelda." he said walking to her. He had missed her so much when he had been out, even if he hadn't been aware of it, he had missed her. "I'm fine..my chest hurts a little but..." he said as his voice trailed off. He didn't hate Aki...but he couldn't let it go. He wished he could of talked to her...but he hadn't gotten the chance. "How are you feeling?" he asked wondering.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
Y U G I Mutou
User Image
Pharaoh A T E M

User Image

Yugi stopped skipping when he thought he heard someone's voice, he turned his head to the white-haired boy. "Um...Me?" He pointed to himself, and then paused. Was he a duelist? "...My name is...um....Yugi.." He said, shyly. Please don't recognize his name...if he was a duelist...
He looked over at the other man....there was something....odd about them? No..that wasn't it...
Familiarity? No...maybe....Only one way to find out!
"..Sorry to, um, ask this...but....do I know either of you...?" Yugi asked.
Danny Phantom
╣Danny Phantom`s Theme╠

'Dude, seriously...'

User Image
Danny was heading back to the castle. He soon was cloes to Flynn's bedroom window and saw that Zelda was also there with Flynn. ~Hmm should I leave the two alone or sneak in to see what they are talking about.~ Danny did want to see how Flynn and Zelda was doing today but he didn't want to interupt them if they were talking about something specific. He decided to go invisable and phase into Flynn's office. If they were just doing their constamary hellos then he would show himself.

'you are one crazed up Fruitloop.'

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M I T H O S
X Y G G D R A S I L L

TP: 100%

"..."

He flinched when her hands touched his. She was trying to speak softly, and for that, he didn't want to jerk away. She didn't seem to sell newspapers. But he still wasn't sure. Promises of places far away from Her seemed nice. He looked down. But there was nowhere to hide. If She was here, there was nowhere to run. But-the offer-
". . ."
He nodded, to tell her it was okay. He'd follow. As long as it got him away from the newspapers and frilly clothes. It would be okay. Somehow. He was still terrified. It clear since any female voice made him jump and look. Given his hearing, his eyes were darting pretty much everywhere as Ruka led him. In the midst of his darting-he spotted one-frilly lace, old style clothing-and he panicked. He pulled the girl and himself down an alleyway, bound to get them out of sight. He didn't want to be near that one. NEVER. EVER. He put himself between the girl and the demon that was walking down the street, cautiously watching, hoping she hadn't noticed them.

"..."

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
The Princess of Destiny,
◇ ρяιиcєss zєℓםα ◇
Magic Meter: 100%

"I know now the reason the goddesses left the Mirror of Twilight in this world..."

╔══════════════╗

Zelda frowned. "Are you sure? It doesn't hurt too much, does it?" she asked. She was worrying about him, like always. She blinked for a moment before her smile returned. "I'm fine. A little tired, but nothing I can't handle." Zelda sensed another presence in the room, one that she could place quite easily. "I know you're there, Danny, and it's not polite to be listening in on private conversations," she said, turning to face what seemed to be an empty spot in the room.

╚══════════════╝

"They left it because it was their design that we should meet. Yes...that is what I believe..."

User Image
Danny Phantom
╣Danny Phantom`s Theme╠

'Dude, seriously...'

User Image
Danny knew when he been spotted and reappeared. He smiled and rub the back of his head. "Man invisability isn't as invisible as it use to be. Sorry I didn't know if you guys were talking about something private or not. I wanted to see how Flynn here was doing when I saw you here as well. So I decided to pop in and reveal myself if you guys weren't planning your next date. If you guys were I would have left."

'you are one crazed up Fruitloop.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces