• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

T Y R A N N O X K E N Z A N

SP: 100
Persona: Jatayu
State: Normal (No Persona)

"Ten-hut little soldier! This ain't no time for games!"

Kenzan looked bright and happy as could be, a bounce in his step as he made his way into the new town.
"All right! Another new town, another new chance to find Aniki and the others! What do ya think of this place-Yosuke?! Look at all these people. If I didn't know any better I'd say they were duel spirits!"
The boy's energy was at its peak. The start of a day, a chance to find Aniki! He felt good about today! For sure they'd find a sign of him this time!

"Aniki's out there somewhere and I reckon it's our job to find him and set him free!"

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

Marik Ishtar....

User Image

Marik had began to walk away, when his head lifted and his eyes slightly widened. He quickly turned himself around, seeing the familiar light blue dress and blond hair. "....Rosalina..." A small frown crossed his face, but he was still sad at the same time though.
When Rosalina landed on the ground, Marik reached back and took his hood down. "I'm...um.......I'm sorry..." He apologized, the words pulling themselves out as he spoke. His voice faded at the end of his sentence, and his eyes looked away from her ashamed. "I...I didn't want you to...um, see that side of me..." He said, "...he didn't hurt...you?.....Did he?..." He asked, "....or anyone else?" He asked, looking back at Rosalina. Marik found an apology the best thing he could do right now, so he was going to. Apologizing was something he rarely did, but he did when he found it necessary.

" Look at that fool standing there. Soon he'll become a pawn in his own pathetic game. "
Scorpion-Lost Soul Bent on Revenge

"I've hurt those closest to me..I have nothing left except him"

User Image
He didn't know where he was. He didn't know how he got there. None of that mattered though, Scorpion was long gone from his mysterious location anyways. What he was aware of was a box like room that he was in. The walls were completely black, enclosing him in darkness. Scorpion had scratched a single name into the walls with his Katana thousands of times. This word was the only thing his broken soul could process. Scorpion was curled up into a ball in a corner, he was muttering the same thing over and over again as his white eyes flashed from pure white to blue and back again: "Sub-Zero..Sub-Zero..Sub-Zero..Sub-Zero..Sub-Zero".

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image ¤ J I Y U X N A N O H A N A ¤

User Image

"I'll explore this world together with my friends..."
¤ ¤

She heard the shout, as she made her way outside.
"Good morning. What are we doing today?"
Three months of practice, and she felt much better than when she'd first started traveling with Yukari. She didn't know what they would do from one day to the next, but she'd do all she could before giving up. She gotten used to seeing the coffins, although she definitely found them all very creepy. She waited to hear their answers, and see what the others wanted to do today.

¤ ¤
"...and find a way to never hold them back!"

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
[ Jacks Theme ]

User ImageUser Image

xxxx"We still don't know what this guy is after.
xxxxYou can't just say 'Hey look! Here's all my secret designs.' "

xxxxxx"...You-!...are you implying that we don't have 'real conversations?! "

[xxxxCurrent Location:xxxxPoppo Time // Neo Domino Cityxxxx]

Jack glanced over at Bruno, he was doing the same thing he had been doing for the many mornings previously. "......Morning.." He said, then looked away as he took a sip of his coffee again. Jack lowered the coffee cup, and placed it on the small China plate when Bruno mentioned Martha for the many times in a row...lately, this seemed like his normal mornings. Was this type of morning becoming the regular routine? It seemed like it...
          "....I guess I'll go visit her later..." He mumbled, rubbing his hands on the side of his face. Trying to hide the sleepiness on his face, the coffee helped...that was for sure.
          He felt bad for not actually calling her back when he said he would...Really, he did. He considered Martha his mother, since he didn't really know his real parents, and Martha had filled that part in him. "...anything new on Yusei or Aki?" He asked.

Overly Overpriced Cards:

User Image

"Giving up everything has made
me finally realize...there was
something in the depths of
my heart holding me up..."

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bruno Borrelli
►Bruno's Theme◄
►Location: Neo Domino City--Poppo Time Apartment◄

User ImageUser Image
Bruno smiled alittle, "That'll be nice." as he twisted something on the device. "She does worry about you..." he twisted something else before taking a screw driver. "Not really...." Bruno sighed internally. It was the same question he would ask every day and Bruno would give the same answer of not really. But at least this time, it was going to be different. "But, I am going to take one of the rheairds out later to test this to see if it will work. I just got to put the program in. You want to help after you see Martha?" he looked over with a friendly smile while holding the device.

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
Y U G I Mutou
User Image
Pharaoh A T E M

User Image

Yugi sighed, he glanced over at Atem who was beside him. "Ya know...Atem, it's weird....everyone here thinks I'm a....well, a fake Yugi." Yugi shrugged, as much as he thought it was weird - maybe it was a good thing. Nobody in the streets would come running up to him, demanding some sort of duel or a chance at the God Cards he had. "...It is years and years after our time. It's like you didn't age at all, Yugi." Atem said, Yugi gave a crooked smile and glanced down at the Millennium Puzzle. "Yeah, your right.....Yah! It is a good thing then!" Yugi nodded, to him this was normal - but to someone walking down the street.....it would look like he was talking to himself. "What's with such the good mood?" Atem asked, Yugi was usually in a good mood...but today was weirdly different.
Yugi looked up over at Atem and blinked with a small frown. "Hmm...." He looked forward again, and after a moment he shrugged. "I'm not quite sure." He smiled.

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
☽☆ ρяιиcєss яσsαℓιиα ☆☾
User Image
"Yes... All new life... Carries the essence of stars... Even all of you..."

====☆☆☆====

Rosalina shook her head. "No, he didn't hurt me or anyone else," she said. Her mouth twitched up into a small smile. "There's no need to apologize Marik." She let out a sigh. This didn't seem to be the greatest conversation topic. "What brings you here?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

====☆☆☆====

"I'll be watching you from beyond the stars."

User ImageUser Image

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
I won't let anyone harm my friends!"
Simon's Energy:100%
Boota's Energy:100%
User Image
Simon had slept soundly in the room provided to him by Yukari and the group. The fight with the dark Signers months ago had helped him learn of his power and in the months since, he had learned more about the Dark Hour, Tartarus and the Shadows. It was hard to wrap his mind around, but he had done his best. The group he met was nice but he was treated like a kid at times, even though he was a little young.

He was already up when he heard, or least, was sure he heard, Yukari calling him. He threw his jacket on and grabbed his core drill and threw it around his neck. He wanted to take Lagann, but the mecha was needing some repairs on it. That, and he didn't want to rely on it too much. Boota hopped onto his shoulder as he ran downstairs. Simon stepped outside, seeing Jiyuu, Yukari and Junpei. "Hey guys." he said nodding.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

ʘ ۞ T н ε X M α ɢ ι c X M ι я я o я ۞ ʘ

ʘ ۞ ʘ

A smoke filled the mirror's reflection, and it wasn't long before a face appeared in the mirror itself, looking much like a theatrical mask as it lacked pupils or a proper mouth. A distinctly masculine voice replied from the mirror's depths.
"Famed is thy beauty, Majesty. But hold, a lovely maid I see. Rags cannot hide her gentle grace. Alas, she is more fair than thee."
He knew his queen would not like this answer, but it was the truth, and he could not lie to her.

ʘ ۞ ʘ
~ May Parker/Spider-Girl~
╣Spider-Girl's Theme╠

'With great power...'

User Image
May was currently web-swinging through the city. Things had been peaceful afte the whole fight with Stein. It had been peaceful these past few months. Though some things did happen. The biggest being that she was currently dating Cole. She had decided to go out for a swing to see if there was any trouble and to enjoy herself. She hoped that things would stay peaceful but with her luck it wouldn't last much longer.

'comes great responsibility.'

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Flynn Scifo:Commandant of the Knights
Overlimit:4
Tp: 100%

"Time flew by it seems...."

The sun shined over Zaphias and the castle despite the harships, looked the same as ever to Flynn. He stood in his room, looking out at the city. He had to be filled in on what happened during the month he was out...and he whished he hadn't been out. He sighed and shock his head as he walked to his desk, going through any mail/papers he needed to look at, which there were none. He sighed and stood back to the window looking out. He was thinking heavily about things that he shouldn't. Angels, Estelle, Yuri,...Zelda. He wished he could do more, but he couldn't. Thanking about the angels made his chest hurt where the stab wound was. He knew he would feel it for a while, maybe forever. He sighed and shock his head. He had no need for armor right now, so he wore his old Nilern attire.

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Lιик____The Hero___
αиם___________
тαтℓ___The Fairy_

"Well, I certainly lost my way and came here unaware of anything..."

"But I can no longer claim to have no business with the people of Termina."

Link shielded his eyes from the sun, looking at the first landmass he had seen in a while. He had been traveling for a long time - three months to be exact - simply drifting from place to place. There wasn't really any city or town where he fit in. It seemed like Hyrule after he found out he was Hylian.
Tatl, the little yellow forest fairy sitting on his shoulder, let out an exaggerated sigh. "How long is this going to take Link?!" she said impatiently. She wasn't one for waiting, and this was no excuse.
Link continued his trek towards what now looked to be ruins of some sort. "Just a little further Tatl," he said. Finally, he stopped to sit down on some of the wreckage. As he looked around, he noticed that it must have been some sort of palace. 'I wonder what could have caused so much damage," he mumbled to himself. Just then, something caught his eye. It was a pillar, though he wasn't so interested in the pillar itself, more the design carved into it. He jumped up, climbing through mounds of rubble to get a closer look. "No..." he whispered. His breath caught in his throat as he ran his fingers over the three triangles carved into the stone - the mark of the Triforce. This was Zelda's castle. "No! How could this have happened?!" he yelled, fighting back tears. He slammed his fist into the pillar.

Magic Meter: 100%________
Out of Character: N/A_________

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
رYubel-Judith±Ø
Theme
TP: 100%
Overlimit: 1
"Tich...so you decided to drive me away from Johan, hm? It doesn't matter..."
User Image
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

She held a sour look on her face as she hid away for a brief time. During the three months, she had to dodge cute little forest animals that were suddenly following her with a few going back. It was that she had discovered someone in the group had control over animals so she had to change her directions many times. Eventually she found herself at the ruins of the tower. "So this was the place of the buzzing nest. I wonder what they were..." she said as she walked around. She did have her moments with Judith trying to escape but she was able to keep the woman down. "I have to be close to Judai soon..." she wondered with the small hints of someone who looks like Judai running around. Gripping the spear, she kept going but making sure that she wasn't followed by a bunny, a squirrel or a bird.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"This new body will suit me fine. Not only will I make Judai suffer, I will make you suffer for what you did to me!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff