User Image

Ω

╔════════════════════════════╗
Ω ɢ: ɢ ғ sʀucιɴΩ
╚════════════════════════════╝

♎Releasing the Devil♎
♎Ware Wa Messiah Nari, Hahaha!♎

"You... You are not the real Zero, you are a fake"

Omega was relaxing a bit, he had just come back from pillaging some ruins for metals and ores and some mining in the mountains for metals, while its not the same grade of the metal of their world, it made do, to Omega he did not care, he has grown kinda attached to Maia but the only attachment you'll be seeing between him and her are pointless arguments and random stuff blowing up, Weil fixed the Dark elf by taking control of a pantheon, this took a whole month but he was back up to full power, it was first noted that the dark elf needed repairs when Forte, a person who claimed to be the Messiah of Darkness, he gave Omega a run for his money but in the end he proved to be the stronger Messiah, that was a great day for Omega. though he was kinda pissed that Forte ran away, he was sure Weil would have loved to experiment on his body.

"I?...I am the real Zero, the true god of destruction!"

User ImageUser Image

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image D A R K X S I G N E R X C A R L Y

"Wait for me..."

Carly was sleeping soundly once more, daydreams of her beloved king to be, Jack Atlas. She couldn't imagine anything better than lying alongside him while a volcano erupts in a smog-filled sunset. It was delightfully pleasant, even as she failed to notice that Judai had woken up before her again.
"Jack~isn't this nice~?"
He was always here in her dreams. That would have to do for now.

"I'm coming for you, Jack..."

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
εїзRukaεїз
☼Ruka's Theme☼
"Give me a little more time everyone"

User ImageUser Image
εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз

Ruka smiled as she walked down the streets of Satellite, looking at all the reconstruction that was still kinda going on. For 3 months, she had wandered, trying to find her way back to Neo Domino. It took her 2 months because she kept getting weak and she spent the last month at Martha's house, recovering and trying to find where her friends went. 'I hope that Yusei and Aki are alright...' She knew Jack and Bruno were back in Poppo Time. As she walked, she heard Kuribon squeaking. "Huh? Kuribon what is it?" she watched as the little fuzz ball of her duel spirit flew off in a random direction. Following after, it took her a moment but she was able to find what her friend was saying. Her eyes widen as she ran over to the blond boy.

"Are...are you okay?" She had a worried look on her face as she hand her hands out in a helpful gesture. "Did something happen?"

εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз

"and I'll come and help"

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

User Image

Demon Overlord Laharl!
Where am I? :Bamboo Forest.
Laharl's theme
------------------------

The Demon Overlord Laharl grumbled some curses loudly he he forged his own path through the thick reeds of bamboo. "Damn it! Where did those Dark Signers run off to?" He whined. Those guys put up one heck of a fight when he faced them three months ago, then suddenly they ran away. He wanted to face them again, but not really taking a liking to tracking them down.
Sub-Zero's Theme

"Those who threaten this New World will be punished"

User Image
Kuai-Liang had been pacing throughout the Satellite District for a purely sentimental purpose. He was looking for an orphanage that he had heard positive word of mouth about. Kuai-Liang had just traveled to Neo Domino City very recently in fact so he had little idea of where to go.

Kuai-Liang noticed a blond boy wandering about. A young girl walked up to him( seemingly to comfort him he hoped). He watched the two of them intently, Kuai-Liang wanted to make sure there was no situation here..

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image ~ T н ε X Ɋ ʯ ε ε η ~

"Mirror mirror on the wall..."

The queen stood gracefully as she walked to her private chambers. It was the early morning, but she wished for a delightful start. She unveiled her mirror as it glistened in the morning sun. Surely, today would be good. She had months to learn of her new home, away from that dreadful Snow White. Surely, she is the fairest now.
"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

"Who is the fairest of them all...?"

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

۩ : ۩

X's Theme

"You are wrong Weil, ruling over the reploids wont bring peace"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

X looked at his long time friend, "Normally I'd say that you are being paranoid... but as humans say... 'The calm before the storm...' 3 months after that war in Zaphias and very little conflict has occurred, I doubt that those angels were the only evil in this world" said X as he looked up... 3 month had passed after that fateful day of his arrival, X had helped the rebuilding of Zaphias, then he traveled with Zero. "Let's make the most of this peace... I'm sure we'll be able to stop what ever threatens the peace... just like old time's Zero" said X

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Coexistence between humans and reploids will bring an end to this strife and we'll be able to live in harmony"

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
~Kefka dancing mad, Don't worry I'm a Doctor ~

User Image

Kefka dances with a severed arm in hand. "this arm bone connected to the foot bone~" Kefka sings as he works on his experiment. "and with this i'll have my own lil dead angle pet" Kefka said pulling a switch and boooom everything exploded. After the smoke clear.s "I hate hate hate hate hate what that happens." Kefka said pealing off some jaw out of his hair.

(Location: His Tower)
(Summon in use: none)

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
☽☆ ρяιиcєss яσsαℓιиα ☆☾
User Image
"Yes... All new life... Carries the essence of stars... Even all of you..."

====☆☆☆====

Rosalina stood in the Terrace of the Comet Observatory, gazing up at the sky through her father's telescope. It was morning, and she couldn't see the stars anymore, but it was nice to look anyways. She sighed and stepped away from the telescope, walking out of the Terrace. As she made her way over to the kitchen, she thought she heard a voice calling her name. She froze mid-step, processing what she had heard. "No," she breathed. "It can't be him..." But it had to be him. There was no one else it could be. She leaned over the edge to get a closer look, and, sure enough, she saw the familiar figure standing below. "Marik!" she called before stepping off the edge and floating down to meet him. It had been three months since she last saw him, and their last encounter wasn't so great...

====☆☆☆====

"I'll be watching you from beyond the stars."

User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
[ Jacks Theme ]

User ImageUser Image

xxxx"We still don't know what this guy is after.
xxxxYou can't just say 'Hey look! Here's all my secret designs.' "

xxxxxx"...You-!...are you implying that we don't have 'real conversations?! "

[xxxxCurrent Location:xxxxPoppo Time // Neo Domino Cityxxxx]

Jack rubbed the side of his face as he walked down the stairs, and gave a small yawn. This must have been the fifth time (just) this week in a row, the whole last three or so months that have happened was taking it's toll...Jack used more energy to hide it. The last thing that he wanted others to know - was that he was loosing so much sleep.
          Two of his friends were gone....He felt worse than he did when he first came to Neo Domino...
          Jack walked up to one of the tables, and walked over to the coffee that had a set timer so that when he woke up there would be coffee ready for him. It was the thing he looked forward to when he was awake at beyond midnight. Moments before he decided to get up, he would smell the coffee. Before all this hectic stuff happened, and this place went to hell and back it would be the reason to wake him up. He walked over, and sat himself down on one of the metalwork chair that would probably fall apart at any moment.

Overly Overpriced Cards:

User Image

"Giving up everything has made
me finally realize...there was
something in the depths of
my heart holding me up..."

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image R A I N E X S A G E
TP: 100%

"I will find a way..."

Raine's eyes were heavy as she looked up.
"Wha-?"
She tried to move, and panicked when she realized she couldn't. She was becoming more and more lucid with each passing moment. Her vision cleared, she saw the shadows and-wait, a weight? As Raine turned back, Kratos was tied up with her, unconscious. The events of earlier were starting to return to her.
'That's right. Kratos needed help finding unicorns-and then we were attacked-oh no! Lyre! Akihiko! Everyone...I hope their all right. Where am I?'
She heard the small voice. One she was accustomed to only hearing in her head. She blinked, and looked towards the source.
"Judai?"

"...In the meantime, let's work together to save them all..."

User ImageUser Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Subaru Hoshikawa Ω Warrock
✰Theme✰
"Warrock...do you have an idea where we're at?"
"No I do not..."
User ImageUser Image
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

Subaru slowly walked down the streets, looking at all the shops and various things there. It has been 3 months since Scorpion tried to kill them and wounding Aile. Over those three months, he had been slowly recovering from the trauma of that but was still affected by it.
Warrock was chill'n in Subaru's transer, thinking. "Oie, Subaru. You still with me?" he wanted to double check. Subaru wasn't the only one affected for 3 months as Warrock spent the time trying to help the kid, but was worried alot.
"Yeah, I'm here..." he looked at the transer, pulling the screen up to look at the alien. "I'm just thinking, that's all..."
"Well then, as you humans would say, a quarter for your thoughts?"
Subaru smiled alittle, "It's a penny for your thoughts. It's just stuff, don't worry...I should prolly head back to Aile and Trigger..."
Subaru said as he headed back to where the other two were at.

✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆
"So we're...in a new world?"
"That's the way that it looks."

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Zero, the Legendary Reploid Hero
Where am I? :Neo Domino City(Fountain Square)
Current theme
Current Power: 100% Overlimit: 1

User Image

"Perhaps you are right. I must be too used to constant conflict with Neo Arcadia." Zero said, looking up as well. Of course, with as much time on their hands as they had, he had more than enough time to tell X the stories of his battles in the Resistance. Duels with Copy X, fighting Elpzio to attempt to stop the revival of the Dark Elf, defeating Omega in his own true body and confronting Weil atop the falling Ragnarok. "Yeah, like old times my friend."

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bruno Borrelli
►Bruno's Theme◄
►Location: Neo Domino City--Poppo Time Apartment◄

User ImageUser Image
What Jack didn't hear was the clicking of keys of a computer as Bruno was pulling another an all nighter with the the data he stole from the Tower of Salvation. For the past 3 months, Bruno has been messing with the information to find some way to track down their friends all while trying to keep the rent up for Poppo Time. He was trying to create some sort of program that would track angel mana. He stopped to when he smelled something. 'Jack's awake...' Bruno resumed the typing spree. He knew Jack was taking it hard and was beginning to wonder if Jack wasn't going to leave to try and find them. That's why he was writing the program. He could hear the chair squeak to it's owner sitting on it. Without looking away from the screen, "Good Morning, Jack..." 'To be honest, I'm surprised I'm not like Jack...' Bruno was worried about Aki and Yusei. Sighing, he got up and walked over to another table he had set up of pieces of a rheaird. He was using one of them to try and build the tracker as he began his work. "Martha called again..." he didn't look away from his work, alittle afraid of an outburst, "I told her you were still sleeping..."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces