Sailor Pluto 0.25581395348837 25.6% [ 11 ]
Tacos! 0.62790697674419 62.8% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]

Wheezing Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
"TEAM GURREN the place for manly souls!"

User Image

User Image

"Heh....Yoko.....mumble...whachu...mumble...mmm..." Kamina rolled over, and fell off of his seat with a bang. Kamina jumped up, his glasses tilted to the side almost as he looked left and right quickly. "..whaaaa.....What happened?" The mouth of Gurren opened, and Kamina stepped out with a stumble. Once he got his balance, he rubbed his head. "Anyone kno---" His eyes widened as his eyes set on Luke and Mieu, "PFF!!" He quickly covered his mouth from laughing at the sight, then turned away from Luke to give a snicker. "Okay...You two...REALLY need to--" Kamina looked over at Luke and Mieu, and when he caught sight of all the swirls and suns and funny designs on their faces he let out another laughter. He covered his mouth again, laughing at them...of course...he didn't realize what was drawn all over Gurren.

"Just who the H3|| DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

User Image
User Image

RIDLEY BATTLE

:L..o.C.A.T.i.o.N:: Castle Oblivion Entrance

User Image

Ridley clung to the outer walls of the Castle as more and more strange beings began appearing. Ridley would handle that situation later, what concerned him was the primitive looking "ship" that had carried some of the strangers. There were 2 humanoids hanging around the vehicle. Ridley flew down to meet his prey, he released a banshee like scream . In his hunger and pain he became foolish however. Ridley barely scoped out the helicopter, he didn't realize that there would be more "prey" with more than enough power to oppose him. A concentrated blast of fire exploded in Ridley's face and sent the massive dragon reeling backwards a few steps. A man with long black hair and a headband stepped out of the vehicle alongside another with a pale complexion and arms that appeared frozen.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bruno Borrelli
►Bruno's Theme◄
►Location: Tower of Salvation Ruins (On Ba'ul)◄

User ImageUser Image
Bruno nodded as he carefully set Johan and Teddie down. "Oh I know the way and it's pretty much hard to miss." he ran over to Ba'ul, "Excuse me. Um, Ba'ul? Okay you just need to fly west from here. It's a giant city on water with lots of bridges and an arch way." he smiled, "You may want to land on the outside of the city though." he ran back over while pulling out a cellphone, "I can call up an ambulance to meet us so they can take Judith and the others to the hospital. But that's only up to you guys." he smiled alittle but it was up to them. Then he looked at Rise, "Really?! Oh man thank you so much. Jack and I would greatly appreciate it. I can show you pictures and stuff of Yusei and Aki to help you out that are back at our apartment."

User Image
User Image

Samus's Theme

Samus was in awe of the technical knowledge that must have been required to put together this "Forte". Her scans painted a picture of an incredibly complex design, either the person who made him was a genius or some kind of madman. "I'm a bounty hunter in my "world". Most of my missions are assigned to me by the Galaxy's ruling body, the Galactic Federation. I was en-route to a planet named "Tallon 4". The scum of the universe, Space Pirates, had taken refuge on Tallon 4 and the Galactic Federation was worried about whatever plans they were putting into motion. So..they sent me". Samus herself was concerned about the fate of Tallon 4, the longer she was in this strange place the more time the Space Pirates had to their advantage.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Dark Signer Judai Yuki
✖Dark Signer Judai's Theme✖

"O...Okasan?"

User Image
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

Judai slowly let his arms fall back to his sides while he had the look of disbelief. "I..but...I..." he stared at the both and Hane Kuriboh before looking back at "Raine" and his eyes widen with tears at the eyes, the punch and what she said to Kratos and to Judai. "You...you..."
Suddenly Irpa stepped in and started to coax Judai with some words. Suddenly Judai face, who was teary eyed and confused, became very angry and serious. "Where is Okasan?" he started sternly as there was a flare of dark mana. "You...you always ruin things, Haou! You cause me to..." Judai shut his mouth for a moment and then looked down with a somber look, "Now I understand completely...Haou pretended to be Okasan. They all lied to me. Kalistu didn't bring her back to life again...My whole family lied to me..." The aura flared and a duel disk appeared on Judai's arm. "My family couldn't stay home and my family lied about Okasan...I guess it wasn't ment to be..." He glared at Raine for the last comment. "You people are not my parents...and if you were, you were bad. Fine then, I'll duel you both and make sure you suffer in Irpa's belly!"
The marking on his face glowed along with the one on his arm as purple flames surrounded them, but also the entire church, showing in the sky a mark of a small bird.

✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

"W-why?"

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Akihiko Sanada~The Emperor Arcana~
Energy 100~

Akihiko gave a light laugh at Ravens comment. The man had a sense of humor, he'd give him that. He turned back to Lyre when she began explaining some place called Zaphias. He'd heard of it once or twice but he had no clue where it was. "I don't know anything about it. Beside's, I have a feeling Raine might be in trouble." he said guessing. He wished Fuuka was here, if she was, she could just sense Raine and make things much easier. He really felt bad for letting her vanish like that, regardless if he could do anything about it, he'd find her.
User Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
۞"Haou"Raine۞
Haou`s Theme
TP-100%
"Hmf, just because I'm only half of who I was..."
User Image
She looked over at Kratos. "Sorry, Raine isn't here right now, is currently away. But even if she could tell you, she didn't want to tell you. Then again, I guess to prevent me from destroying you, but that's not what we should be focusing on."
'Sorry, I am not a team player but yes. We can't win without him because he has our deck. I was only showing him that I was still mad at him. I could've killed him you know but you had to go and be his girlfriend or wife or whatever you are to him.'She narrowed her eyes, "Ruin everything? You decided not to follow your destiny. Raine decided to and that's why I am here, Judai." Then the purple flames appeared, entrapping them. 'Sorry, looks like your plan to duel outside is not going to happen. Even if we did, he would've gotten suspicious. I'm sure there are plenty of other ruins for you to go nuts in but right now, we had a job to do and I wasn't going to wait until you were done acting as kind mother. Don't worry though. You will get control back soon.' Holding up her arm, "Belly? Really?"
"Doesn't mean that this woman and I can't work together..."
User Image

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image
Minako Arisato
"Meeting people can be a nice life!

~Current Persona - None at the minute~
~Energy 100~
Location - ~On route to Castle Oblivion~

Minako laughed again and shock her head at Junpei. "It doesn't belong to you though." she said truthfully. She wondered just how long Junpei and the others had been in this new world but she didn't say it aloud. Turning back as he spoke, she looked worried for a moment. "So they are like a bunch of undead Strega? I'll be sure to be careful but don't worry, I'm tough." she said smiling before looking shocked. "You wouldn't dare!" she yelled at him comically. The last bit of news he said though made her worry. If they could stop their Persona's, what could they do to fight them? She wasn't sure but she had to try. She looked back to Genis and smiled. "Its ok Genis. Junpei is tall but he's just tall." she said teasingly.
User Image
"How do you save the lives..."

Kratos Aurion

Kratos` Theme

TP: 98%
╔══════════════╗
Kratos nodded. For now Haou was on his side. He completely understood the advantages of using the enemy to defeat another. He practically wrote the book on. "Right." He inserted the deck into the duel disk. "Judai, you are not yourself, we're here to help you. Call it discipline, we will return you to normal."
╚══════════════╝

"…of the ones you’ve killed?"

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
"Naoto...I'll return you to normal...at least..I'll try.."
Emil, Knight of Ratatosk
Tp:100%

User Image
To say that Emil gave a small cry when he was kicked was exackly true. "H-hey! That hurt! Why did you kick me?" he asked holding his leg and his eyes looking sad but in pain. He remained quiet for a moment to let the pain vanish as he listened. "Then..lets go to Neo Domino City...and its alright Naoto..." he said slowly to her. He really wanted to get going so they could start, but he wasn't sure where to go. "We should go to this Inaba you keep talking about too, so lets go." he said a little pushy.
User Image
Lyre`s Theme

Lyre

“Ooh! What’s this thing do?”

╔══════════════╗
"Really?" Her eyes got big and she smiled. "My sister always says I am horrible at it, says something about being to childish..." Lyre shrugged but she was now genuinely smiling. Then she noticed Yoko wasn't following after. "C'mon Yoko! We have to go search for Raine and the others, I'm not gonna let anyone fall behind!"
Yoko nodded, "Right!" She quickly followed after and looked towards the city.
╚══════════════╝

”Ahh! Fire! Shut it off, shut it off, SHUT IT OFF!”

((I have permission to ghost Yoko for the time being))

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Ba'ul! Flying Whale!

Ba'ul noticed nobody else was on the ground and that Bruno seemed ready too. Ba'ul began to lift off the ground, the ship swaying lightly as he went into the sky. Although he lifted up, he waited in the shy to make sure that Bruno could help lead a little. He was also waiting on Zelos to answer Bruno's question too.

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Forte.EXE: The Dark Messiah

Compared against me...
I will be your undoing!

"what was my purpose? why do i exist?"

"So you are a soldier?" concluded Forte, he stopped in front of a bedroom. it was up the Hall from Yuri and Estelle's and front door neighbors to Forte, "This a spare room that was found its a bit dusty but otherwise its a good place to rest" said Forte, "Make yourself at home" said Forte, "My room is that one, Yuri's and Estelle's is that one down the hall, said Forte pointing to the door that looks at the Spare room and the ones down the hall, "if you need anything let me know" said Forte as he walked towards his room. "feel free to ask me anything" said Forte...

"Yuri, Estelle... why am i here?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces