• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Model ZX Aile: The Destiny Megaman

Energy: 100%
Aile's Battle Theme

"I shall win the Game of Destiny"

As the last unversed went away, she sighed, it seems Trigger had joined up with Subaru, she should join up with them but she was worried for the girl that had landed on the unversed... She turned towards the girl, she seemed sad, "whats wrong?" asked Aile.... She wasn't the best person to come too when one needs to cheer up but she would try her best...

"To bring an end to this pointless bloodshed"

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
User Image
[ Jacks Theme ]
[xxxxCurrent Location:xxxxCastle Oblivionxxxx]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jack gave one final push, as the doors opened.
He walked in, and the first person he noticed in the room - or even recognized - was Carly. His eyes widened, it was true..."Carly?!"
How was it even possible for a Dark Signer to be turned into one twice?

He wasn't sure who the other Dark Signers were...nor did he recognize them, there was one there that looked as if she was fighting them. She wasn't wearing the ordinary Dark Signer clothing, but he didn't see any Earthbounds out...
"Do you see your friend?' He glanced over at Kenshin and Soul, since they were going on about how their friend was also turned into a Dark Signer.

Overly Overpriced Cards: ....bleh...*topples over*
Dx
*fails and dies*

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Kenshin Himura: Hitokori Battousai/Rurouni.

"A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Kaoru-dono says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic joke....I like Kaoru-dono's idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this joke as its true nature."

As Kenshin emerged into the room with the other he quickly caught sight of a battle taking place between a girl and a dark signer " ENOUGH!!!!" Kenshin shouted to the two fighter's to make them stop battling each other, he could tell one of them was getting worn out." I don't see Stein amongst them,do you Soul?"

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

Dark Lan Hikari: The Dark Twin & Dark Megaman: The Dark Twin

"Those who stand in our way..."
"If you hurt my family...."

Lan entered the room where Carly and Yukiko nee-chan was, "Nee-chan, Aunty Carly.... WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?" yelled Lan as he ran to his sister and aunt. "Lan its like three month ago... I sense a signer..." said Megaman Lan looked angry, "Why are you here?" asked Lan with his PET out his Iskay chip and Crossfusion chip out... If they were looking for a fight they got one.

"I will make sure your soul is torn by Iskay Qarwa"

"Will meet a swift end by Iskay..."
~ Dante Sparda ~
╣Dante's Theme╠

'This is going to be...'

User Image
Dante's devil luck seemed to work for him as he entered the room opposite of Kenshin's group. He saw that he wasn't the only one in the room besides the darksigners he also saw what appeared to be a samuria, a person with the same object that the darksigners used and a girl with a strange key shaped sword. He focused on the darksigners "Guess who's back and ready for round two. You guys are not going to escape like last time!" Dante said as he pulled out Rebellion.

'one hell of a party.'
Danny Phantom
╣Danny Phantom`s Theme╠

'Dude, seriously...'

User Image
Now that the battle seemed to have concluded, Danny decided to put up his scythe. Though while putting it back on his back he hissed. Now that the adrenaline left his system he was once again reminded of the cut he received from Omaga. He wasn't really worried about it. It would heal up and not even leave a scar in a hour. For now he would just have to deal with it. He flew over to Zero "Ya we would like an explanation but I'm just glad that it wasn't you that attacked us. So can you tell us about your evil twin?"

'you are one crazed up Fruitloop.'

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

۩ : ۩

X's Theme

"You are wrong Weil, ruling over the reploids wont bring peace"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"That is no twin, but more of a body snatcher, what you did see is in fact Zero's true body but another heart inhabits it, he goes by the name Omega and the heart that inhabits it wants nothing more than death and destruction" said X, he remembered the Elf wars, Omega said that he will make it repeat, 60% of all humans died in that war... and 90% of all reploids were exterminated... such a bloody war of 4 years, "It would be best if we discuss it in a more private area, Unless Zero wants to tell it right here" said X, this is Zero's story, X would help fill in the blanks if need be.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Coexistence between humans and reploids will bring an end to this strife and we'll be able to live in harmony"

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Dark Megaman Crossfusion

Synchro Chip, Slot in! Cross Fusion!

"YOU" snarled Lan, "I would say the same thing for you , because this time... you'll be fighting for your soul...." said Lan as his darksigner mark glowed and a spiritual fire in the form of 2 llamas it enclosed between him and Dante, "Megaman Let's offer his soul to Iskay, I'm sure he'll be happy" smiled Lan, Megaman Nodded, he slotted his earthbound chip and then, "Synchro chip in, CROSSFUSION" Lan came out of the orb of light in Megaman's armor... "You will learn that this time it's for real" said Lan as he would play Dante in his game of swords "Wideblade Battle chip" his arm became a sword with a wide edge in the tip. "Let's see if you can walk out of this battle with your soul" said Lan.

((Boss Battle >;D))

No one will hurt my family
~ Dante Sparda ~
╣Dante's Theme╠

'This is going to be...'

User Image
Dante wasn't expecting on facing the kid but it looked like he didn't have a choice in the matter. Considering that Lan had put up some type of barrier to separate them from the other people in the room. "Kid if you think you can take my soul then give it a try. Considering that I have basically defeated the ruler of he!! well you going to have to bring you A game. Once I defeat you then I going after Iskay and killing it. After killing that so called "god" you should be back to your normal self but for now let's go!" Dante went for his patent stinger attack hoping for the fast movement to catch Lan off guard.

'one hell of a party.'

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Dark Megaman Crossfusion

Synchro Chip, Slot in! Cross Fusion!

HP: 975/1000

Lan brought up his with blade, "You think you are the only swordsman to try this on me? Think again, and for the record, Protoman is faster than you" said Lan as he Blocked most of those strikes but some slipped through, he jumped back and called out his next chip "Battle Chip, Ice Stage" Lan touched the floor and in an instant, the floor where he and Dante where battling turned to Ice, making footing very slippery if one does not have the proper shoe wear. "You are in for a shock, Battle chip, Elecblade!" Lan's Wideblade became a thin metal blade with an electrical aura, he then embedded the sword in the icy floor conducting the electricity through the ice.

No one will hurt my family

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
δoul Ξater___
_____Ξvans

User Image

Soul glanced around in the room they just entered. He turned and shook his head. "I don't see Stein anywhere at all here. I can't even find him by sensing his soul." He replied. He was really disappointed, thinking they had finally come so close to finding his friend and teacher. He looked over to Carly and the others, noticing that Jack seemed to recognize the girl.

Not only was there one battle going on, there was another one occurring in the same room. "The hell!?" He said aloud when he saw Dante erecting a barrier, probably to prevent any interruptions with his battle.

Thoughts: Stein's not here
                                  Out of Crazies:

User Image

User Image___User Image___User Image

User Image___User Image

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

κen ɪchijouji____________
                                      and
                                      __________шormmon

User Image

Ken blinked when he heard Zelos say this team was known as Team FLirt. "Wha-what!?" He blurted out, getting a chuckle from Wormmon. "Th-that's not even funny Wormmon!"

"Sorry, sorry. I just couldn't it with that reaction you got." Wormmon said, crawling up to on top of Ken's head. "But I guess we'll have to live with it since it seems we're part of the team now that we've helped them out."

Ken turned his head over to Rise when was saying she owes them for helping them with the fight. Ken rose up both hands, smiling. "No need to say that. We're just glad we could help, that's all." Ken replied.

Wormmon and Ken watched as Rise summoned some sort of creature and used some kind of healing spell, because Wormmon's wounds seemed to heal a bit. "I feel much better now. Oh right! Were you hurt at all Ken?"

Ken shook his head. "Just only a few scrapes from landing on that broken pillar." He answered. "Ummm..." He glanced at the others that were heading into what looked like a ship. He turned to Rise. "Thank you... whatever you did." He said, unsure what really happened since he's never seen anything like it before.

Ken Ichijouji
                                                    Location: Tower of Salvation Ruins - Heading on Baul
                                                    Thoughts: So many things I've never seen before.

Wormmon/Stingmon
                                                    Location: Tower of Salvation Ruins - Heading on Baul
                                                    Thoughts: What kind of healing technique was that?

OoC:

User Image___User Image___User Image

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image۞ Z E L O S X W I L D E R ۞
TP: 34.92%
"...Judith..."
۞ ۞

"It's better than some of the other team names we picked. Besides, Rukia-hunny picked it. By the way, the name's Master Zelos Wilder, and don't you forget it."
Zelos blinked as he held Judith.
"You've met the twerp too, Bruno?! Are they still nearby?"
He assumed, as often was the case, that Raine was with him. But hadn't he noticed the problem with Raine? Or that'd she'd changed? He looked a tad confused.
"You guys didn't notice anything strange about the Professor when you saw her? Teddie said something about her smelling strange like two babes we ran into three months ago."
Of course, as they got close to Ba'ul, Zelos had to cheer out to the guy.
"HEY BUDDY! WE DID IT! We're gonna get her to a doctor and then we'll go from there!"

۞ ۞
"...I'm sorry..."

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
☽☆ ρяιиcєss яσsαℓιиα ☆☾
User Image
"Yes... All new life... Carries the essence of stars... Even all of you..."

====☆☆☆====

Rosalina didn't look over as Alice left. She didn't have anything to say to her, and she found no reason to watch her leave. She looked over at Marik with a worried look. "Do you need to go and rest?" she asked. "You can sleep on the bed. Or the couch." She remembered the first time she brought him here. She turned to Ventus. "Do you need to rest as well?" she asked. "I only have one bed, but I have some couches."

====☆☆☆====

"I'll be watching you from beyond the stars."

User ImageUser Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bruno Borrelli
►Bruno's Theme◄
►Location: Tower of Salvation Ruins◄

User ImageUser Image
"Twerp?" Bruno blinked while walking. He had both Teddie and Johan now. "Huh...now I'm beginning to understand why Jack and Genis get into alot of fights. Professor you say? No I haven't. I take it you're meaning his sister, right?" He moved his shoulders abit to make sure the device was secure on his back, "Anyway, after the tower fell, we quickly went to Zaphias, Rita's home and well, we discovered that's where Yggdrasill was at and where he took our friends and Genis who he had captured when we first came in dunno how though. Anyway, Team Twilight kinda broke apart since then. Genis went with Rita and Minato for some training with his new powers and hopefully going to look for his sister. Dunno which direction they went though, sorry. Kenzan with Yosuke and the others are out trying to find this Aniki person and a few other people along with my friends. I came back to Neo Domino with Jack to build the device after studying the data I stole off the tower to build the device to help find our friends. Although I do have a question and I do not mean to pry but--HOLY CRAP!" He saw the sight of Ba'ul. "Is it real? Please say its real or else I must've bumped my head because that's bigger than most duel monsters I've seen!"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces